Five Nights In Anime X Male S...

Thatdegenweeaboo tarafından

As you fellow p̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶t̶s̶ fans know by the title this will be a Fnia roleplay that is more different tha... Daha Fazla

Chapter One. A New Beginning.
Chapter 2. What's going on here?
Chapter 2, Part Two! (You can do that??)
Chapter 3 Night One. (What you've all been waiting for!)
Chapter Four. Proving myself.
Chapter 4, Part Two. A Frisky Turn Of Events.
Chapter 5. (Slight gore)I've Done All I Can. If You Dont Trust Me Now Then..
Chapter 6. You, Afraid Of Change? Why?
Chapter 7 Introducing Seduction! Lemon Alert!
Chapter 8 Who Are These Guys???
Chapter 8 Part Two. (DAMMIT YOU DID IT AGAIN?!)
Chapter 9. They Still Don't Understand, Do They?
Chapter 10. Double Trouble And Secrets Shown.
Sorry guys..
Chapter 11. Huh? Wait what do you mean?
Infomation dump
Chapter 12! Lets bring it back!!
Chapter 12, Part Two. This is Crazy! (Why do you keep doing that???)
Chapter 13. I dont wanna be here!
Chapter 14. Sneakin and Snoopin
Chapter 15. Wining and dining.
Chapter 16. This cant be happening!

Chapter 3 Part Two. (You did it again!?) (Lemon alert.)

12.4K 98 11
Thatdegenweeaboo tarafından

[1:57am]
    I put my food away checking for Bonnie wherever she was going. "Freddy motavated her to kill me. I'm screwed..I gotta protect myself. It's 2am I got four hours left." I took a sigh before hearing footsteps turning to my side and I hit the button the door. Bonnie looked in the window. "Can we talk?" She kinda banged on the window. "Freddy convinced you to kill me I'll stay put here." I looked away Bonnie's ear went down kinda being stubborn again. "Then I'll wait til your power runs out." She said confidently as I shrugged. "Okay." I replied before getting my other tablet watching Hulu as Bonnie's eyes widened. "Hey! You don't even wanna have your way with me?" I shook my head. "I refuse to give you memories. Of when you guys got.." You looked away refusing to say it. "Treated with the wrong care. Without consent." Bonnie's heart would melt from joy knowing deep down inside he is a good guy but something caught her eye as she pointed. "Hey look!!" I frowned and closed my eyes. "I'm not that dumb." "No no look!" You turned around to see a tall chicken animatronic behind you, Chica as she smirked. "Nice distraction Bonnie, I'll take care of him now." She approached and grabbed me holding me tight as I tried breaking free. "!? H-hey not so tight! Lemme go!" You struggled and struggled. But she was much stronger than you and she started to leave the office planning to go back to back to the stage. Bonnie panicked, she did badly before running to the stage.
Freddy waited silently with her eyes closed and she looked at the clock it reading 2:14am. "Couldn't even make it to four." She saw chica bring you up and set on the stage holding him down. "Let me go I didn't do anything wrong I'm friendly!!" Freddy walked over smiling her eyes turning dark with white pupils crouching down to get a good look at him. "Well, this will be a nice Hi bye for you. I won't let you brainwash anyone else and then you turn on them breaking their spirits." She held her microphone up high. "You want your death quick? Or slow, I'll beat your skin off with my microphone, and lick your blood off it." She smirked as a sweat dropped rolled down your forehead as you would think. 'Am I really gonna die here..? Wait no I can't, I cannot! I haven't even called my parents recently to tell them I got a job..there's no way I die here I..-' I heard running footsteps before Chica got tackled and sent to the ground. "Hey! Run!" Bonnie said to you before getting up. "Bonnie what the hell is wrong with you? You're helping him?" Chica said trying to sit up before I got up and ran quick the adrenaline kicking in. As Freddy hit the stage with her fist getting up. "You can run, but you can't hide." She hopped off the stage and tried running after him. "Bonnie..I know your stubborn but we have to..-" "Chica..you are my friend right?" Chica looked at Bonnie before looking to the side nodding. "So at least try to trust me on this. And if not at least try for tomorrow!"
Back to you.
I was running for my LIFE! Hearing a big angry mama bear chasing after. You didn't know where to go, you ran down the left hall knowing the door was closed you ran to the supply closet opening it. Not going inside but you ran down to the other storage room and opened the door closing it quietly before panting pretty hard. "Oh my god..okay..phew.." you tried catching your breath before turning around and seeing the two golden girls.

knowing they're powered off.. right..?
It was really dark but you saw the two of them so you sat down beside SpringBonnie trying to catch your breath. "Don't mind me miss I just need to hide for a few minutes.." I got relaxed and comfy for a bit before hearing movement..right behind you ss you slowly looked over seeing SpringBonnie slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "I hear and feel a disturbance in the room sister." She said looking at Golden Freddy before she slowly opened her eyes yawning as well before noticing you and then kinda smirked. "I see why sister. The new nightguard is here." SpringBonnie looked over seeing you sit right by her. "Oh why hello there cutie..~" I panicked choking on my own breath as you try to scoot away but SpringBonnie brought you close.
Warning! Some serious lemon or nsfw moment will happen so if you don't want to read this part scroll last and look for bold text.
"I-im not like the other guards I promise. I don't want to harass any of you..I would rather gain your trust and-" SpringBonnie pulled you close. "You may say that but feel deep down..you like to be taken advantage of.~ Maybe you're right, not like the other guards just more.. submissive.~" As she said that you blush heavily being caught off guard and couldn't speak. "I'm right, isn't that cute huh Goldy?" She asked before Golden Freddy nodded. "A part of me wants to ruin him~". "Have you ever lost your virginity?" The steam from your face was slightly showing, how hard you were blushing as you slowly shook your head. "Your a virgin?! Aww..now I gotta be gentle with you." She ran a finger up your chest as she lifted your chin up to face her. She used her other hand to start and strip your lower half of clothing off, this happening you for sure had to have gotten a erection. "You have a nice size for someone who must dream about being dominated~ This time Ill be gentle~" You were frozen, you didn't..dislike this though, being under control by a dominant woman made you feel so.. needy all of the sudden.
"W-wait..You two I.. want it to be known I'm not like the other guards.." "And how are you different?" Springy asked him "I-im here to just have a job and gain your guys trust rather than breaking and giving you past traumatic events..I-I just want it to be known I'm trying to tell the others but there stubborn and so far Bonnie is the only one to believe me.." "Oh sister, he has a good heart.. Don't be too hard on him Springy.~ I want a turn..~" SpringBonnie slowly put a hand on your cock "I'm truly flattered but..we can talk more about this later~" she said spitting on it before slowly rubbing your cock up and down nice and slow you closed your eyes kinda tight squirming around. "A-aah..~ O-oh no..~" You started to moan, it felt really good you panted a little as you open your desperate eyes looking at Springy. "Oh?~ You like this huh? Like it too much?~" She smirked, you nodded. "M-more..~"You gasped out before she giggled so seductively. "Will you be a good boy?~"she whispered into your ear. You nodded rather quickly fully submitted to her now. "That's a good boy..that's what I wanna hear~" She picked up the pace just a little bit, you just shivering from the pleasure, you don't know why it felt so good but you didn't question, your mind was feeling a bit fuzzy but you started to make a lot of precum, you were sensitive but it being your first time you felt like you'd blast at any moment. "A-am I a-..allowed to..m-mm.." She looked over at you "Aww..it feels that good huh? Well I'll give you some credit, it IS your first time I wouldn't expect you to have godlike stamina. Let's do a countdown love, then I'll let you cum~" She'd whisper to you as you gulp trying to control yourself. "Five.."she said before speeding up trying to make you lose but you clench your fist slightly, your breathing changing when she sped up she counted once more. "4..Don't break now I feel you throbbing bad, when's the last time you did this sort of thing?" She giggled before looking you in your eyes making eye contact with you. You would moan and panting heavily getting really flustered by the eye contact. "3." She said and now she went her fastest expecting you to lose but you refused to let lose until you heard one, you couldn't go out like this but imagining the outcome of the pleasure made you more horny. 'it isn't my fault right..? I'm not a pervert.. right..? It isn't harassing them they acted on their own and it's not like they don't like this they seem really into it..but I can't think right It feels fuzzy..but being controlled feels so..' "Oh my, you seem to a lot better then most for their first time. Buttt..2." She said impressed before you let your head fall back breathing heavy before you heard SpringBonnie finally end the countdown. "One, go ahead you definitely earned it~" she said to you as you closed your eyes moaning loud as your cock throbbed more and more until cum spurted out all on Springys hand. "F-fuck..m-my goodness..~" A good amount came out as you started panting trying to catch your breath. "A-aah..~" As Springy moved her hand licking the cum off her hand. "Mm..~ This tastes so innocent, Goldy you definitely have to try this.." "O-oh god..I hope no one else heard me..t-that felt so..good..~" You moaned before seeing Goldy approach you. "! W-wait l-let me catch my breath a-at least..-" She shook her head and lowered her head down"Good boys don't take breaks~" she said before licking the base of your cock to all the way to the top licking all that cum off, which made you squirm around a lot, your cock is so sensitive after just cumming a big load. "G-goldy!~ I-I just..aaah..~" You moaned out but she wouldn't hear you out. "Your cock tastes so innocent and sweet~ You cutie." She said before licking his cock more and more before putting it in her mouth, moving closely to slowly push her breasts around your cock her big breasts almost hiding your cock between them, she started to move up and down as she sucked you off. It made you moan bad, it felt good to begin with but you just came without getting a breather so you felt real really sensitive to the point you had your tongue out panting like a dog who did nothing but run around. "M-mm.. why..does this feel so good..~ G-goldy..~" You whimpered out out your cock throbbing in her mouth you didn't want to cum down her throat but you didn't really have a choice. "I-im gonna.." your eyes closed with your cock was like a ticking bomb about to burst and before you know it you messed up your breathing your eyes widening before starting to cum again moaning loud once more feeling your energy get drained from that. She didn't pull away until you were done cumming you kinda sat there mind blown when she pulled away. "How was that? Did you like it naughty boy?" Goldy asked while giggling as you nodded shyly before getting your pants and boxers pulled back up embarrassed before slowly, very slowly coming to your senses and grabbed your phone checking the time. It reading 3:38am and you looked at the two. "U-uhm..I appreciate t-the good times and all..I gotta get back to..y'know..working." SpringBonnie laughed before waving "Well you know where we stay." "Bye bye handsome." Goldy said with a wink. You looked away slowly opening the door and walking out before closing it trying to process what happened.
Lemon over you can come back now!!!

  "T-that really just happened..I gotta get back to the office now. Freddy is probably still looking for me.." You said before crouching and slowly walking down the hall. Suddenly when you were walking down the hall the power went out. You then realized that you had that door closed the entire time and wasn't able to close it. "I gotta..get the places power back in before I dare to go back." You were walking before stumbling into an robot you were scared but realized it wasn't that tall and you slowly pull out your phone to show your flashlight.

(Art by IzotopeZ on DeviantArt)
   "Oh, it's you again. Don't you even think about touching me or I'll scream for freddy, I know she's after you." The girl said crossing her arms puffing her cheeks as you got up. "I don't want to touch you without consent. Or harass you and give you traumatic flashbacks. Now can you step to the side." You got back up and just walked past her leaving her amazed and stunned by what you said heading for parts and service, opening the door. You took your phone out to turn on your flashlight once more and pulled the lever down and then up again the power starting right back up and the clock would read 4:09am. "Just two more hours left..that means my power reset so I just gotta go back to the office and watch the doors for two..hours. I'm just going to run there. Not like I'm on tread or anything." You readied yourself before rushing out the door and you saw Freddy in the main stage area and you suddenly ran down the left hall again. Freddy got down and went after you but you did a dramatic slide in the office and jumped up to hit the left door button and just like expected your power went back up to 100% and you saw her peaking in at the window giving a death stare.
   You'd check the cameras all over the place and looked over to shine your light you saw chica there and you slammed the button down. "Faster..Hm? Did you realize what's on the line here?" Chica asked as you just looked away. "I'm not explaining myself again I'm not a bad person, but the reputation from the other guards are being put down on me so go away to your stage and make this easy." You said proudly before Chica looked surprise before standing there awhile, you look to your left realizing Freddy left and Bonnie was in the supply closet hugging her knees sitting down in there. You felt bad but there's nothing you can do two girls are on the hunt. Eventually Chica left when you weren't paying attention. So you opened your other door. You checked the time before noticing it's 4:18am "This is gonna have to go faster.."
You sat there just thinking, mainly about what happened with you and the golden girls.. it made you blush. "That was real..It did happen." You said and looked seeing Chica and Freddy back on stage but Freddy look like she powered off. It is night one afterall she probably moved around to much. You decided to close up the leftovers putting them back in your bag pulling out a flashlight so you won't check your phone every ten minutes then you turnt your tablet off putting it in your bag as well now just on defense.
Sometime passes by the clock ticking and ticking, you felt yourself nodding off feeling sleepy after all the events from today, if you closed your eyes for ten seconds you didn't want to go through your bag again and pull out the DayQuil since you didn't have much time left anyway but you simply fell asleep.

Bonnie pov! (third person)
   "Nothing goes smoothly anymore." Bonnie sighed before hearing the door open as she saw balloon babe pretty much shocked expecting it to be Freddy to lecture her again. "BB?" "What are you doing in here?" "I dunno..coping?" "Abooout...?" "Thinking about Freddy and Chica and probably you as well not believing this guard was different." Balloon Babe kinda looked away biting her lip before looking back. "No I believe you, he spoke to me using green flag words like consent and not wanting to give me traumatic events." "He said the same thing to me! Sigh..everyone is hard on him I think even his coworkers. Hopefully night two they realize because some guards don't even make it to night two." "Well Bonnie it's only what happens, I'm no genius." She said before looking at the clock. "We should get back to our spots." Bonnie pouts before standing up. "You wanna see him before we do?" Balloon Babe blushed before turning away again before eyeing Bonnie nodding. Bonnie smiled opening the door and walked out BB following as they walked down to the office. "We'll say hi unless he closes the door on us outta fear." BB nodded. "Got it." As they make it to the office they peaked in seeing you dozed off. "Man..he must be burnt out from the emotion and the running today." BB said as she looked at the clock. "Bonnie it's 5:23am..should we wake him up he might sleep here until dayshift comes in." Bonnie walked over to Y/N and kinda shakes him as he slowly woke up looking at Bonnie and BB but was too sleepy to react you kinda just stared. "I'm so.. vulnerable..if you're gonna kill me do it now.." you said to them but they stood there. "We believe you, the tricky part is proving it to the other girls." BB said as Bonnie nodded to agree. "We wanted to drop by before your night ended so.. we'll be going back to our spots, thank you." She said before turning away and walking away as BB did shortly after.
All the focus being put to you.
"At least I can sleep knowing they trust me." You said before slowly slapping yourself and waking up. You reached into your bag grabbing a lock pick. "I gotta get to Mairusu room, there has to be tutorial videos on how to fix these girls." You put your bag on that slap boost waking you up as you would grab your flashlight and headed out the right side of the hall this time, heading for Mairusu office. Good thing you played Skyrim you locked picked your way in here it taking a few minutes before entering the room closing it behind you walking to the desktop computer and sat down. You looked at the clock. 5:30..am "Dammit I should of known it has a password..this could take ages too get in.." you said groaning before looking around the room seeing posters and sticky notes on the table. With a date and you looked at the calendars. "This might be a lucky guess but.." in the computer you type in the word mangle with the numbers 12/04. That didn't work. "That didn't work what's the other possibility. You checked that date you saw after, was it the date the place opened or when mangle was made? Either way you put mangle in the computer again following the numbers of the date when the establishment was created and you logged it your heart dropping in shock and surprise. "It worked! Okay..I just gotta search and search for those videos.. email them to myself and go home." You said expecting it to be easy but it took a lot of clicking to find and even search for these things, you looked at the clock it reading 5:49. "Where are they?! It can't be that har- bingo!" You found the tutorials that you could study in the laptop and you'd quickly forward them to your email and would slowly wipe the evidence of you even doing so afterwards before turning the PC off jumping up and would slowly exit the door and closed it. You sneak away slowly before hearing a ding dong, ding. You saw two girls entering a code at the door before entering in and seeing you.

The brown haired girl groaned seeing you crotched meaning something had to be going on as you quickly stand and dust yourself off. The blonde haired girl was amused and giggled. "So you're that new nightguard? My name is Mary!" She said waving as you slowly spoke. "My name is Y/N." You said politely but the other girl was just glaring at you. "Oh and this is-" "Don't. Tell him my name. He'll probably try finding my media accounts or do something weird with it." She said her eyes were not leaving you. But you had enough after your first night? The continuous down grading and being stepped on filled you with anger. You aren't some guy who lives in their mom's basement  who wants to apply he just to fuck fuck fuck the girls, rape and harass them! That's not who you are you were raised better than that. So you didn't reply and you just walked forward purposely bumping into the brown haired girl kinda making her stumble from the force.
"Oh sorry, you'll probably have to bleach that shirt due to interacting with a pervert." You said before deciding to add salt to the wound. "Because you know, judging and assuming things before you properly meet them and constantly make them feel like shit for a majority of their life has to be a trend in your mind. Which I mean I can't blame you if I were in your shoes but I'd give at least a little bit of faith that wouldn't make me feel so bad." You replied to yourself before turning around hands in your pockets before just walking out to unlock your bike mounting it. Mary looked at The brown haired girl. "Jane..well he is right." The brown haired girl was named Jane she was still on the ground trying to process what was said before getting up. "Whatever. If he proves himself he does." She said as they walked into the building to get to work as Vincena got out of the car in the parking lot realizing that Mary and Jane had must have encountered You. As she got out of the car she saw you biking away and frowned before letting out a sign. "I'm sure everything went fine..right?'
To be continued
(3797 words.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.3K 257 39
Our fav nightguard x oc No smut. Disclaimer: I do not own fnaf. This story is only a fanfiction based off of it. Not all details in this story are go...
56.1K 2.2K 24
You are the new animatronic that looks like a puppet at Freddy Fazbear's pizza! All the kids & adults (mainly the girls) love the animatronic but, wh...
155 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...
4.5K 37 10
The next story on wattpad will be titled Five Night's at Funtime Five Nights at Funtime follows a human who, after being in a very deep sleep, wakes...