The Mafias Princess

By roseyzoa

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... More

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Twenty Seven

263K 5.8K 4.4K
By roseyzoa

Sofia

" 1 And 1/2 cup sugar." I say to myself as I read the ingredients through my phone. I decided I would make Connor cookies after a good hour of overthinking.

It wasn't much, but I planned to decorate them as him. Hopefully my artistry doesn't fail me today.

It was around three and I was hoping I had enough time before Connor came back, if he was even going to come back tonight.

I finish up mixing all of the ingredients and place plastic wrap over the bowl of dough, letting it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.

I blow a piece of hair off of my face that was tied back in a messy bun. My eyes look over the horrifying mess I had made. There was flour everywhere you could think of, including my face.

I had been in this stupid kitchen for hours by now, trying to not mess up the recipe. I wanted to make it perfect, if I was gifting him cookies I should at least make them taste good.

" Ms. Agosti, are you sure you don't need help?" One of the older maids named Elaine says as she walks in looking at the mess I had made. She always had the kindest look on her face, it was comforting and made you feel at home in an odd way.

" I'm okay Elaine, but thank you I really do appreciate it." I smile as I wipe down the counters. It would've been much easier having her help, but that would just take away from it being a gift from me.

" I'm sure he's going to love the cookies miss." She says, her smile reaching her eyes.

" Well, that's only if I don't mess them up." I sigh, looking down at my hands.

" He's going to love them, good or not." She says, holding my hands that I had nervously been playing with in her own comforting ones.

" I don't think he's that interested in me." I laugh.
What was I even thinking with the cookies? He was a billionaire, why would he care for some baked pieces of dough?

" I've worked here for more years then you've been alive and never have I seen Mr. Agosti looking at any woman the way he looks at you." Elaine says, squeezing my hands before bowing her head and leaving the room. I stand in the kitchen, my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

The way he looks at me? Could it really be he liked me?

I jump in surprise when my 30 minute timer goes off and I quickly turn it off, taking the dough out of the fridge.

" Here comes the hard part." I say, glaring at the now baked cookies in front of me with a piping bag in my hand, filled with frosting.

I needed 12 cookies to look good, and only 20 to work with so I didn't have much room for messing up.

I take a deep breath in and start frosting the cookie. Everything was going well until I looked at how ugly the face was.

I groan in frustration, moving the cookie to the side and starting a new one.

~ 3 hours later~

" You know, you snore a lot." I groan as I move my head up from my nap on the counter, just to see Matteo eating one of the messed up cookies.

" What are you doing here." I sigh, rubbing my tired eyes. Who knew making cookies would be so stressful. It took a while but I had managed to make 10 cookies decorated as Connors face. I had some for each of his very diverse emotions, angry and the rare smile, all placed in a box with a white ribbon on it.

" I have bad news for you, delicious cookies by the way." Matteo says, taking the last bite of the cookie he had stolen.

" Bad news?" I ask, waiting for him to tell me what it is.

" Unfortunately you're going to have to live without your husband's dick for another day, and I'll also unfortunately have to escort you to his birthday party." Matteo smirks.

" He's not going to come to his own birthday party?" I ask. Where was he anyway, was he hurt?

" Oh no he is, his father would kill him if he didn't. He'll just be a little...late." Matteo shrugs, getting up from the stool he was seated on.

" See you later then." He winks, walking out of the room. I sigh as I look down at the box of cookies, carefully holding it in my hands as I walk up to my room.

I look down at my phone as I lay on the bed, trying to decide if I should text him or not. No, I couldn't he must be busy.

I bite my lip as I click his name on messages before starting to type.

Me: Goodnight 🌙

I throw my phone on the bed as soon as I send the message, hiding under the comforter. I shouldn't have done that..

I feel embarrassed already after he hasn't responded for 5 minutes, not daring to hold my phone.

A scream leaves my mouth when I hear a notification and I peek out of the comforter, looking at my lit up phone that was at the end of the bed.

I slowly reach over, and look at the message with a large smile on my face, my heart racing even though it was just a simple response.

Angry man 😡: Goodnight principessa

I wanted to tell him happy birthday but decide to pretend on not knowing it's his birthday, and surprise him with his gift tomorrow night at the birthday party

***

" Miss, Mr.Agosti's Birthday parties are usually filled with the most important names in the country, we have to make sure you look excellent." Allison says as she scurries into the room with a handful of dresses.

" I was thinking, maybe I should go for a new style." I say as I look down at the pink, silver, and light blue dresses.

I didn't want to show up this time nervous. The guests that were invited were all born lavished in money, and at both the engagement and wedding parties there eyes burned with hatred as they gossiped about me. No wonder why it was so hard trying to be friends with any of them.

After a couple minutes of searching Allison comes out with a beautiful sparkly black dress with gold heels. I look at the dress in awe, already knowing it's the one.

My hair is straightened and pushed behind my ear. I was wearing gold hoops and a gold necklace, as well as a gold bracelet.

" I love it, thank you Allison!" I say as I smile, pulling her into a hug.

" Of course miss, I'm sure someone else will love it just as much as you do." She winks, a laugh leaving her mouth.

" I wish you could come with me." I sigh as I put the gold heels on. Sadly, I'd have to go with Matteo. Both of our heads move to the door at the same time when a loud knock suddenly sounds from the door and I stand up, figuring it's Matteo.

I open the door to Matteo dressed in an expensive white suit, a gold chain around his neck as he looked at me surprised.

" You don't look too bad." He shrugs and I roll my eyes as I grab the box of cookies carefully in my hands.

" Do you think he'll like these?" I say as I show him the cookies I made last night.

" Well, they did taste good, and the faces aren't too bad. He's definitely going to hate them." Matteo says as we walk out.

" You're not being very helpful." I groan as we get into the black car that would drive us to the house where Connors father lived.

" Hey, you know what will really make him happy?" He says.

" What?"

" Saying happy birthday to him in Italian. He'd love that, and I can help you." He says and I think about it for a second.

Maybe saying happy birthday to Connor in Italian would make the gift I got him a little better, so I agree.

" Ok here's how you say it, hai il piccolo cazzo" ( You have a small dick)

" Hey, that's not too bad." I say, repeating it multiple times so I can make it sound right.

" Oh yeah, you're doing great he's gonna love it." Matteo says with a large smile.

We make it to the house and I watch as multiple people walk inside, dressed top to bottom in expensive dresses and suits.

The car parks in front of the house and Matteo opens the door for me, holding his hand out. I take his hand as we walk up the stairs and into the large mansion.

" Wow." I mutter under my breath as we walk inside. The place screamed money, and so did everyone who was walking around in it. The music was loud and I look around the gold decorated place, watching as multiple eyes landed on me.

Here we go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
145K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
66K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
1.3M 37.3K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...