MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestri...

Bởi TheNintegaGuy

A legendary journey awaits once again for the Elements of Harmony as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 take on all kinds o... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The Crystalling - Part 1
Chapter 2: The Crystalling - Part 2
Chapter 3: The Gift of Maud Pie
Chapter 4: Gauntlet of Fire
Chapter 5: No Second Prances
Chapter 6: Gotta Go Dash
Chapter 7: A Hearth's Warming Tail
Chapter 8: The Saddle Row Review
Chapter 9: Applejack's ''Day'' Off
Chapter 10: Flutter Brutter
Coming After Dimensional Impact. . .

Author Notes: THE END OF ARC 2 IS NIGH!!!

11.3K 67 49
Bởi TheNintegaGuy

Everybody, I am SUPER glad that you are able to be here in Season 6 of the Hero of Equestria as this is the last season to end Arc 2 of the Hero of Equestria. What better way to end off an arc by making it REALLY special?! This season is a special season with a HUGE twist that you will see in nearly half of the chapters before the last three. I know you all are wondering this twist, but I'm not going to reveal what it is as you will have to see for yourself. I would also like to say that I am adding something EXTREMELY new to this season as well. . .

BRAND NEW GRAPHICALLY DESIGNED PICTURES!

Yes, that's right! There will now be pictures in this book that will describe how the scene is playing out and it can be extremely fun to just read through, but re-read as well. Shoutout to TheBlueAlicornHiro for the design of the original (Y/N) (L/N), DarkBloodWolves for the rough sketches, Bombo for the final draft design, and Erizoveloz for the graphic and digital design as they are all a big help on making the pictures for the chapters. Please keep in mind that these pictures do take an awful while to make, so while not all chapters will have them, there may be some that are a work in progress as the story flows.

This season is also where the story gets REALLY convoluted, so if you have not even read up until Season 5 of the Hero of Equestria then I would suggest looking back on all five of the seasons to understand what will happen during the final segment of this arc. The story in this season is also heavily based off of Sonic Frontiers. There will most likely be several references to the game, so if you haven't experienced it yet and want to avoid spoilers then please refrain from reading any further from this point on. You have been warned.

Now once again, here's the reader's profile in case anyone has forgotten. Who am I kidding? You probably haven't.

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(N/N): Nickname

Gender: Male

Pony Type: Alicorn

Mane, Tail, Coat, & Eye Color/(M/C), (T/C), (C/C), & (E/C): You Decide

(F/C): Favorite Color/Aura Color

Your Element of Harmony: Heroism

Your Cutie Mark:

(A/N) (Author Notes): Your Cutie Mark colors are your choice as usual

(): Thoughts

**: Action/Tone of voice/Onomatopoeias

♪♪: Singing

Words like this: Normal Dialogue

Words like THIS: Emphasis on a single word

WORDS LIKE THIS: Shouting, yelling, and/or screaming

"Words like this": Quoting

Now what all of you have been waiting for. . . The FINAL mare to enter the harem this season and complete the list. None other than. . .

Starlight Glimmer

Trust me when I say that the way she is going to enter the harem will blow your mind away. . . but I don't wanna give too much away, so I'll leave it at that, but just to let you guys know after she is in there will be NO more mares in the harem, so don't even bother asking as I don't want too many mares in the harem especially characters that aren't even that prominent or focused.

The Nintega Guy: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can't WAIT to write and show my readers what's so grand about this season! MORE action! MORE lore! And definitely MORE romance too!

Starlight Glimmer: *chuckles* You've been saying that for the past couple of months. Although. . . I would be lying if I said that I'm not as excited as you are. What exactly is so special about Season 6 anyway, Nintega?

The Nintega Guy: Well, from the veteran readers who have seen the trailers, I can already tell they have that feeling. You see Star, (Y/N) has always been shown across all five books to be the Hero of Equestria and always be there to help his friends out and save the day like he always does.

Starlight Glimmer: Okay. . . not really getting it so far, but what else?

The Nintega Guy: The whole of point of this season will be to show that even heroes need help as they are not always going to be around to help others when needed. . . That's why. . . (Y/N) is NOT going to be the only main protagonist this time! There is another protagonist that will be focused throughout the story!

Starlight's eyes widen from that in shock before she puts a hoof to her chin interested on what Nintega was talking about.

Starlight Glimmer: Really?! That's definitely a different turn from the other books you've had so far. . . but who is this other protagonist that'll take (Y/N)'s spot?

The Nintega Guy: *chuckles mischievously* Isn't it obvious~?

Nintega said this as he leans over to Starlight staring her down with a smug look which made Starlight raise an eyebrow in confusion from this. . . before she suddenly get's the picture as she gasps in shock with her mouth hanging open.

Starlight Glimmer: E-EHHHH?! ME?!

The Nintega Guy: That's right, Star! You're going to be the "star" in this season right beside (Y/N)! I wanna say that the relationship might end up better than (Y/N) and Twilight's. . . but that's pushin' it. Nevertheless, you're going to be the center of attention for quite some time of the book, Starlight. I mean how can you not be? The very first aspect I always notice about you is that you're adorable, but also heroic yourself as well.

Starlight didn't know how to respond to this as she just gets an embarrassed smile while rubbing the back of her head.

Starlight Glimmer: I-I. . . I have no idea what to say. . . I'm kind of feel both curious, but overwhelmed as well. I didn't really see this coming. It reminds of the graduation Twilight threw for me.

The Nintega Guy then throws an arm around Starlight before pulling her in close for a small one-armed hug.

The Nintega Guy: Well, what do ya say? Is my favorite pony in all of Friendship is Magic ready to see what real magic that this season will unfold as the end to Arc 2?

Starlight Glimmer: *nods and smiles* Definitely. I can't wait to explore this new journey in my redemption arc. Ooooh~! I can't wait to tell Trixie, Maud, and Sunburst!

The Nintega Guy: More like exploring the new frontiers if you ask me.

They both then turn towards the audience.

The Nintega Guy: Anyways, enough introductions. . . IT'S TIME TO GO ALL ACROSS THE NEW FRONTIERS IN SEASON 6!!!

Starlight Glimmer: We hope that you enjoy this special season of action, development, and romance from both (Y/N) and myself as well! Enjoy the story everypony and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow Nintega as well to see more of his great ideas!

Starlight waves to the readers before glowing her horn and teleporting herself and Nintega out of view.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.3K 191 12
Note: I didn't own this story. I just wanted to share on wattpad. Description about story: Twilight Sparkle finds an ancient star chart which shows t...
44.3K 1.4K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...
5.1K 75 7
After Sunset Shimmer's failed attempt to take over Canterlot High with the help of Princess Twilight's crown from Equestria, things returned to norma...
8K 138 7
This story is a sequel to My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship After Twilight was summoned to take part in her very first Princess Summit in the...