AVATAR 2 x READER || AONUNG x...

By xqnoxx

Humans invaded your homes, destroyed your land. Setting everything in flames. The humans, the enemies after y... More

01: DISASTER
03: CATCH US
04: BOND

02: THE WATER

2.5K 78 73
By xqnoxx

WARNING: This chapter will involve, fluff, panic.

IF YOU DISLIKE ANY OF THIS PLEASE LEAVE!

IT IS BETTER TO WATCH THE AVATAR 2 MOVIE TO UNDERSTAND BETTER!

CHAPTER: 02

TITLE: THE WATER

WORDS; 1805

I walked out of our place we were staying at i admired the place, it was so different but so beautiful. I noticed their people was much different from us but I admired that and respected that. I looked up at the sky, it was turning dark.

I took a few sneaky glances at some of the people I saw they seemed really kind and I'm sure they are. My father said we are welcome here and I'm allowed to take a quick look around now. I understand why he said take a quick look around.

I took a step out my home just for my foot to be sank into this bouncy material, "ah-"

You walked over the netted floor happily, it was so bouncy. As people disappeared more as I distanced myself from the place I did a quick jump on the net. "Wow." I was amazed and kept jumping in circles till someone showed theirself from the shadow, "What are you doing?" I heard a voice making my face angle change toward the voice.

It came from person who I assumed was part of the metkayina clan, i could tell by their colour and their different tails. I let out a little 'hum' as I nodded my head to him embarrassed. Well surely I did try to hide the embarrassment.

"You look silly right now." He spoke which I didn't quite catch as he let out a small scoff afterwards.

I stopped jumping around.

"Yeah." I responded.

He jumped onto the net and approached me looking me up and down. From this distance I could notice alot more detail about him better.

His skin was was cyan colour with shades of dark blue, his ears were more sharper then ours. More pointer. Amongst everything his hair was braided in a very stylish way, it suited him very well.

As I was going to speak, he started walking around me eyeing me up and down really hardly. It felt a bit uncomfortable with his eyes all-over me but I understood why, I'm a different species from him and im staying at their home.

I felt his hands touch my tail slyly as I pulled it away from his grip.

When he stood infront of me we both awkward stared at eachother, "Your clan looks very---"

"Your the one who got injured." He states as he put his hands on my shoulder touching the unhealed wound. I felt his grip tightened on my wound.

"Yeah, I thank your clan for accepting us in here." I thanked him giving him a sweet honest smile as his grip from my shoulder weakened as he pulled his hand away.

Thank you.

He looked to the side and muttered something under his breath, I'm unsure what but maybe he was just cringed by me.

"What's your name." He then turned back to me and asked. I approached closer to him, "Y/n, you can call me Y/n/n." I placed my hand gently on my chest before moving it away.

"What's your name?"

"Aonung." He bluntly states, as he put his posture in place.

I nodded calmly at his response,"You must know alot about the water..swimming and..."

"I know alot, I'm actually the greatest here." He remarked making me quite amazed, so he must be known by all the clan. "Can I ask you something? Aonung."

He lifted his eye brow, "what is it?" I was a bit nervous in asking this question since he did say he's the greatest and he knows about the water.

I fidgeted my hands nervously, "Well.. can you teach me the basics in swimming and making bonds.." I looked at his eyes not breaking contact.

He let out a sigh which made me panic and caused a bunch of other stuff come put my mouth, "Listen I don't know the sea as well like you do... my family said I need to be on best behaviour and try act like y----"

He cutt me off as I could tell by his face he was annoyed by my talk, "I'll help you okay, I'll help, Just stop talking."

My face lightened up making a huge grin form onto my lips as I slightly jumped on the net in excitement, "Thank you so much!" I slapped my hands on both his shoulders.

"When do we start?" I asked very excited, very thrilled by the sudden news.

He pulled my hands away from him and spoke "Did u want to start now like?" I wasn't sure if he ment let's do it now or if he was cracking a joke.

"I guess? Is it allowed?" I asked as he responded with, "Of course its allowed!" He jumped down from the net and started walking to the shore with a smirk.

I hopped of the net and followed behind him quietly, "Is it easy?" I asked him as I was now walking besides him.

As our feet entered the water he responded, "it's easy for our kind."

Ouch..

"What makes us any different?" I asked him as I was a bit offended by what he said, "Are you calling us weak?"

"Yes I'm calling you weak!" He pushed my in the deeper water, "You belong in the forest!"

I raised my head out the water panting for air, kicking legs harshly.

"Watch it! I raised my voice at him as I was obviously struggling to float.

"Is floating that hard for you!?" He spoke as he swam under me, "Hey.. Where'd you go!"

I panicked till I felt somebody's hand who's I guess was Aonungs, his hands slid up my waist and held me under my arms as he pulled his head out of the water letting out slow calm breaths.

I felt my body strangely heat up by his sudden touch, I didn't feel bad about it though.

As I was still kicking my legs he spoke up, "stop kicking your legs so harshly, it won't help you!" He states, "I've got hold of you, you won't drown" I felt his breath hit my neck not helping the heat on my face, it made me heat up even more.

I slowly put trust in him and stopped kicking my legs, "Okay good...That's good." His calming voice hit my neck once again.

"Uh huh.." I nodded.

"I'm gonna let go of you slowly but u need to stay calm." He warned me, "wait, wait no not yet." I held his hands firmly on my sides. "Don't let go yet."

"Stop being a big wuss. If u panic it'll make you drown so stop, take deep breaths." He swam infront of me still with his hands on my waist, he harshly grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest where I could here his heart.

"Deep breaths." He said one last time as I inhaled and exhaled by a certain emount of time, unexpectedly I felt myself being pulled down.

"Uuah!" I manage to let out before my head was now dunked in the water staring at Aonung.

I tried to swim back up for air but Aonungs hand was ontop of my head weighing me down. Why this 'fish' so strong. I mocked him in my head.

He put up tiny hand signals which I didn't understand, I kept shaking my head and putting my hands up making a cross.

He gave me a slight nod in return, is he trying to kill me. I can't, I won't, is he trying to kill me.

He noticed my small panic and decided to place his hand on my chest, I assumed he was saying calm down.

My cheeks slowly filled up with air as I was panicking even more, I'm not strong never mind. I'm weak u caught me.

I opened my mouth with out noticing and water flowed into my mouth as I inhaled, I choked on the water but before I knew it, i was out of the water and panting for air.

"What are u doing!" I managed to burst out as I kept breathing loudly. "Just breath from here." He stated as if it was nothing placing a hand on his upper belly tapping himself slightly.

"Can you be a bit nice!" My breathing was slowing down and was turing less lounder, he just showed a sly grin. "Didn't you want my help?" He removed his hand away from his upper belly.

"Yeah but I didn't expect this." I said a bit upset.

"It's not my fault ur weak!" His let go of his hands of my waist as my eyes widened at myself floating on the sea.

"Wait-- do u see this!?" I got excited at myself floating.

"See what." He responded, "I'm floating!" I said with a smile.

"Good for you." He said as he was already swimming away to the shore making my face fall to the ground.

"What? Your leaving!" I tried to swim after him but I wasnt as fast as him, I was slower, really slower then him.

I heard a small laugh come from his mouth, "You would of been faster with a tail like mine, but you can swim I think your fine." He stated as he watched me get out the water as I approached him but instead I walked right past him.

"Well sorry I dont have a tail like your!" I jokely apologised to him as he followed me from behind. "Yeah of course your sorry." He jokingly said as he pulled my tail back making me let out a "ouch".

"Watch what ur touching." I muttered to him, "I did." He stated making me push his elbow, "No you did not."

I jumped on the net, letting my hand out for him which was simply ignored and brought himself up.

"Rude."

As I hopped along the net Aonung mocked me by jumping on it besides me, I just rolled a eye. When we arrived at the place I was staying I turned back to ask Aonung a question.

"Are we friends?" I asked him but I got no response as he was already walking away.

Damn fish, so ignorant. Hopefully all the clas isn't like him.

I entered the small shelter to spot my siblings asleep soundly, I walked besides my sisters and layed down in a comfortable position.

I then fell asleep.

QUESTION: Any other Avatar x Reader u would like?

DATES: I'll try upload three or more times a week!

SUPPORT: If you liked this please leave a comment and like!

NOT READ THROUGH! You may expect mistakes!

Note~

Thank you so much for almost 100 views!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.6K 22
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
21.4K 696 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
507K 10.1K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...
10.1K 1K 14
Peep it inside to know more.