𝒯𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π‘œπ‘œοΏ½...

By KOTLCnerdsokeefe

All characters except my own belong to Shannon Messenger Sophie is missing, and has been for about three year... More

Chapter 1 Keefe
Chapter 2 Biana
Chapter 3 Leo
Chapter 4 Biana
Chapter 5 Ember
Chapter 6 Dex
Chapter 7 Biana
Chapter 8 Ember
Chapter 9 Dex
Chapter 10 Biana
Chapter 11 Ember
Chapter 12 Icicle/Sophe
Chapter 13 Keefe
Chapter 14 Biana
Chapter 15 Keefe
Chapter 16 Sophie/Icicle
Chpater 17 Biana
Chapter 18 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 19 Tam
Chapter 20 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 21 Aurora
The Dead moonlark
Chapter 22 Sophie/Icicle + Fitz
Chapter 23 Fitz
OK WOW
ALRIGHT WHAT THE HECK?!
Chapter 24 Aurora
Chapter 25 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 26 Sophie/Icicle + Aurora
QUESTIONS
Chapter 27 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 29 Keefe
Chapter 30 Keefe
Chapter 31 Sophie
Chapter 32 Keefe

Chapter 28 So is she on our side or what? + QUESTIONS

297 7 0
By KOTLCnerdsokeefe

*Keefe POV*

The group was hiding in a room of a black swan base that the neverseen were attacking, the group being surrounded by shadows, but he saw Sophie come in.

Foster wore a light blue dress with a black cloak over it. She wore black combat boots and her hair was done.

She  looked around the room, probably for them.

Before her beautiful brown eyes landed on then, staring at them for a few minutes, pure hatred in her gaze before it softened, her emotions a lot more calmer.

"Anyone in there Icicle?" A female voice yelled.

Sophie look at the group before responding, "Nobody!"

She stood there for a about sixty seconds, staring at them before mouthing 'Your welcome'

She then left, closing the door behind her, leaving enough light for all of them to light leap out which was what they did.

THE WAIT IS GONE TIME TO ANSWER THE TWO QUESTIONS I GOT!

1. Authorsnotpoets
Question: I have two: what's your favorite thing about writing on
wp?
What's your favorite song?
The last one's kinda random but I like getting song
recommendations

Answer: I guess my favorite part of of writing on Wattpad is getting feedback  from all of you! Second one my favorite song might just have to be If I can dream by Elvis Presley or No way from Six!

2. @Eli-the-Alicorn
Question: How did you come up with a story as cool as this?

Answer: Well honestly it first started when I read KOTLC, (obviously) then I thought 'huh what if Sophie joined the Neverseen on her own free will' so the story was born!

That's all the questions I got!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 875 76
After discovering Elysian, nothing is as it seems. Lies and secrets have obscured truths for too long- and the eternal web won't be broken until the...
19.2K 226 27
After Sophie manifests a new and dangerous ability, the Black Swan forbids her to contact any of her friends and family. But can Sophie resist seeing...
6.6K 89 15
Alvar and Sophie dating but something comes. A month trip. Alvar doesn't want to tell Sophie and asks Fitz to take his place as Sophie's boyfriend. A...
80.4K 1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...