The Heart Of A Bull Ferdinand...

By destinycopley134

Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Losing her birth fami... More

Alexis Cow Form
Alexis Wolf Form
Meeting The Bulls
El Primero
Dance Off
Valiente Vs Ferdinand
Escape
Bull Arena
Returning Home
New Forever Home

3 Years Later

135 8 0
By destinycopley134

"Three years since I've seen you old friend. I hope you're doing well. I certainly miss you. I wonder if you miss me." Alexis says as she finishes drawing Miguel in the dirt with a stick as she is laying in the shade under a tree in the pen.

"Morning beautiful." A voice says revealing to be Guapo as he comes over while Alexis puts down her stick and looks at him.

"What do you want Guapo?" Alexis asks.

"What? I can't say hello to a beautiful cow in our pen?" Guapo asks innocently as he smiles.

"I'm the only female in the pen. Now answer my question." Alexis says.

"Well.. I was gonna see if you wanted to watch me train? Thought you may enjoy a show." Guapo says as he smiles.

"No thanks Guapo. You know I don't like the bull fighting. Though I don't like being used as someone's show cow either." Alexis says.

"Suit yourself then. You're the one missing out." Guapo says as he walks off while Angus comes walking towards Alexis before he bumps into her.

"Good morning Angus." Alexis says as she smiles at Angus.

"Oh hello lass. Sorry didn't mean to bump into you. Can't see well you know." Angus says.

"No worries." Alexis says as she sits up.

"Valiente and Guapo bothering you again dear?" Angus asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. You, Maquina, and Bones are about the only bulls in this pen who don't act like they've never seen a cow before." Alexis says.

"Well I wouldn't do that to you lass. Not gentlemanly if you ask me. But doesn't Bones try to get your attention too like them?" Angus asks curiously.

"He does but he isn't as bad. He's become a close friend of mine. He and Guapo both are my best friends even if they can be a pain sometimes. Just like I've come to see you as an older brother. But Bones it's just something about him. He's always been protective of me. Ever since I got here. He knows when to back off and always tries to get Valiente and Guapo to back off when they go to far. Honestly not sure I ever really would of adjusted to this place if it had not been for him." Alexis says as she looks at Angus.

"Well if Guapo or Valiente bother you again lass give me a call. I'll show them how to properly treat a lady." Angus says protectively.

"Thanks Angus." Alexis says as she smiles before Angus walks off.

"Hey Alexis." Bones says happily as he walks over with a boom box.

"Good morning Bones. What are you doing? I can't imagine a time I haven't asked you that question." Alexis says as she laughs slightly causing Bones to smile and laugh slightly.

"Yeah.. I wanted to see if you would like to dance with me for a while. I seen you drawing in the dirt and thought you'd like some cheering up." Bones says as he turns on the boom box.

"Are you sure you want someone like me as a dancing partner? Last time we danced together you said my dancing was strange and slow. But to me it's sensual and passionate." Alexis says.

"It may be strange but it's still beautiful to watch you dance. I love listening to you sing too. So is your howling since you trusted me with your secret that night. But anyways would you like to dance?" Bones asks sheepishly.

"Bones I'd like to but I'd kind of rather just watch. Besides I love watching you dance. You're really good." Alexis says.

"You can watch me train too if you want. I know you don't like the bull fighting but maybe you can watch me to give support and encouragement." Bones says as Alexis playfully rolls her eyes at him.

"Sure Bones. I'll watch you this time. Long as you guys don't knock each other into me like last time." Alexis says as Bones smiles nervously.

"Sorry about that. It won't happen again. Though I think you shocked Val pretty good when you rammed him and knocked his breath away as a result." Bones says as he laughs slightly while looking over at Valiente who is ramming horns with Guapo.

"Serves him right for knocking everyone into me. I'm not a fighter but if I'm forced don't think I won't fight back in defense." Alexis says as she looks over at Valiente.

"Yeah but that doesn't change that you're still an amazing person. You're different. I like that. Anyways got a preference on a song?" Bones asks as he smiles.

"You pick this time." Alexis says as Bones starts the music on the boom box with his horn before he starts dancing around causing Alexis to smile and shake her head at him as she watches him while laying down.

*Timeskip*

"Didn't think I'd see you out here watching us train tonight gorgeous." Valiente says as he goes over to Alexis as she is laying down while Bones is ramming horns with Guapo.

"Bones talked to me into it. Just don't let their be a repeat of last time." Alexis says as she looks up at Valiente.

"No worries. Unless you know you want me to be close to you. Then we can always head into the barn for some time alone." Valiente says as he smirks.

"Yeah no thanks. Not interested Valiente." Alexis says.

"Oh come on. There's gotta one bull you're interested in." Valiente says.

"And why would I tell you such information? Even if I am interested in someone that is your business how?" Alexis asks.

"Still feisty as always. You'll come around." Valiente says as he walks away from Alexis.

"That's what you think. Come on bones. You can beat Guapo." Alexis thinks to herself as she is watching Bones ramming horns with Guapo before the group see a very large black bull crash through some doors with Lupe beside him causing everyone to stop what they're doing and look at them.

"Whoa." The bull says as he sees the other bulls but doesn't notice Alexis.

"Hey guys. How you doing? Lupe in the house." Lupe says as she hops up onto a tire.

"You suck Lupe!" One of the bulls shouts.

"Oh yeah? I used to suck but not anymore. Let me introduce you to the new guy. He's a a monster and I'm his couch and did I mention that he is my closest dearest bff.. What did you say your name was?" Lupe asks as she goes over to the black bull.

"Ferdinand? Is that you?" Bones asks as his voices cracks while he and the others look at the black bull.

"Hey! That is a ridiculous name! tell them your real name killer." Lupe says as she nudges the black bull.

"Yeah. It's me Ferdinand. Hey guys." Ferdinand says nervously as he steps forward.

"Wait a minute you know these chumps?" Lupe asks shocked.

"Whew. Little Ferdinand. You've had a growth spurt. Suddenly I regret all those times I called you weirdo." Bones says as he walks over to Ferdinand.

"Don't sweat it Bones. We're good." Ferdinand says kindly as he smiles.

"My gosh! What have they been feeding you!?" Guapo asks as he goes over to Ferdinand looking at him.

"Oh hey. Guapo?" Ferdinand asks as he looks at Guapo.

"The one and only. You think you can come back here and intimidate us!? Well let me tell you something I am not intimidated by your freakish hugeness. Oh momma." Guapo says as he walks away from Ferdinand.

"I don't know you but I'm not scared if you ya sorry sack of meat! You're in the front of me nostrils!" Angus says aggressively as he is standing next to Ferdinand.

"Angus you're talking to his butt." Lupe says as she laughs before Angus blows the hair out of his eyes momentarily.

"I won't take any lip from the likes of you ya flea bitten goat!" Angus says as he turns to look at Lupe causing her to chuckle.

"Uh now you're talking my butt." Lupe says as she wags her tail causing Angus to blow the hair out of his eyes.

"Out of my way!" Angus says as he walks over away from Ferdinand as Bones walks over to beside Alexis.

"Uh few new faces around here since I left. Who's she?" Ferdinand asks as he noticed Alexis beside Bones.

"Ferdinand this is Alexis. She was brought here not long as after you left." Bones says as Alexis look at Ferdinand.

"Wait they brought a girl to be a fighter?" Ferdinand asks worriedly.

"She's not a fighter. But that don't mean she's someone to mess with either." Bones says.

"I'm a show and a breeding cow. Although I haven't bred with anyone but it's pretty common sense in a place like this. Especially if they haven't separated me by now from the bulls that could be the only sensible reason." Alexis says as she goes over to Ferdinand.

"So did they bring you from another farm?" Ferdinand asks curiously.

"You can say that. I got loose one day and well the humans who own this place found me and brought me here. As for the others they are Angus and Maquina. They're not too bad once they get to know you." Alexis says.

"Nice to know. You seem different somehow than others I've met." Ferdinand says.

"Just make sure you respect my boundaries and we'll get on fine. I may not look like much but I can still give any bull a run for his hay if he makes me mad enough." Alexis says as she walks over to beside Bones.

"Look what the goat dragged in." Valiente says.

"Hey Val." Lupe says.

"Valiente?" Ferdinand asks.

"He remembers. Oh I'm touched." Valiente says as he comes over and pushes Bones harshly.

"Hey!" Bones says as Alexis moves away to avoid getting knocked to the ground but doesn't move fast enough to have Bones pushed into her and knock her off balance and onto the ground.

"Didn't see you two there. Sorry little lady. Didn't mean to knock you down." Valiente says as he smirks at Alexis causing her to give him a dirty look as she gets up.

"What do you mean you didn't see us? Oh I get it. It's because we're small. You know what you are? A sizest!" Bones says as Valiente snorts at him aggressively causing Bones to immediately shut up and lower his head.

"Enough val." Alexis says as Valiente looks at her and smiles.

"What's the matter Bones? Need a pretty lady to stand up for you?" Valiente says.

"I don't need anyone to stand for me. Especially not some girl. I stand on my own." Bones says angrily.

"I'm not standing up for you. I'm saying enough because it's bad enough you lot do this during training. Can't have one moment of peace without you bulls going at it over something. I swear that's all you lot know how to do sometimes." Alexis says sourly.

"Come on guys. Try to be nice to the lass. She's just trying to help." Angus says as Bones and Valiente look at him.

"Leave it be Angus. Not worth dealing with. When is it ever worth dealing with anyways? Look Ferdinand I wish you the best of luck here. You're gonna need it." Alexis says as she goes over to beside the barn and lays down outside as the others go into the barn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 41 12
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. She has always blessed with beauty and a strong will. Even wi...
1.1K 12 16
Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being accepted by humans or her own kind she has never truly...
5.2K 101 12
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
2.9K 72 20
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...