My Hero Academia: Demonized

Per TrapMaster20

The final chapter to a dark history will end!! Will the heroes of the new world prevail against a powerful da... Més

Prologue - The Return of The Delusional Devil
Bio
Riyama Bio
1 - Beginnings
Naomi Bio
Naomi's Classmates Bios
2 - Building an Army, One Brick at a Time
3 - Recruitment
4 - Investigation
5 - An "Overhaul"ing Breakout
6 - The Demon King's Council
The Demon King's Council
7 - All is Revealed
8 - Deadly Devil's Design
9 - The Fall of U.A High
10 - Destruction Within
11 - Demonic Re;Birth
12 - Return to DxD
13 - Demon Armageddon
15 - A Lesson in Devildom
16 - Brave, But Foolish
17 - A New Stand
18 - Possible Hope?
19 - Safe Haven
20 - Hellish Problems Rising
21 - An Issue of Trust
22 - The NEXT CPUs
23 - The End of Gods
Finale - Acceptance

14 - Old Faces

949 32 4
Per TrapMaster20

No one's POV

We now see the person from before, that being Sirzechs, looking at Naomi with worry in his eyes.

Sirzechs: *sigh* Oh boy... I was not ready to have this discussion...

Naomi: What are you talking about?

Sirzechs: Come on in. It's about time I told you...

Elegant Fox and Naomi then walk in, and Millicas stops them.

Millicas: Wipe your feet! My mom just vacuumed the place.

Naomi: O-Okay...

They then wipe their feet, and sit down.

Naomi: So, what did you mean by, "Aunt Rias's Descendant"?

Elegant Fox: Yeah, you do have a lot of explaining to do.

Sirzechs: I know... That's why I needed time to get ready...

Elegant Fox: Well we don't have time to wait!! Y/n is out there, and is causing-

Sirzechs and Millicas: Y/n?!

Elegant Fox: Yes!! And we need answers about everything!! What we don't know about him!!

Sirzechs: *sigh* Guess I don't really have a choice... To help you understand, we need to go back to the day it all began.

*Flashback*

We see the day it began, as Y/n and Uzume hit the floor, evaporating into dust upon impact.

Sirzechs(Past): I can't believe it...

Michael(Past): We won... but at what cost?

Sirzechs: After Uzume sacrificed herself to defeat Y/n, we began cleaning up the big mess that he made which impacted the world as we knew it, even erasing the memories of the people. But it lead to something even worse.

We now see the faction leaders talking about what to do, when a devil guard comes in.

Devil Guard(Past): Sir! We have a big problem!!

Sirzechs(Past): What's wrong?

Devil Guard(Past): The humans... They started World War III!!!

*End of Flashback*

Sirzechs: It was once that was mentioned, I realized my mistake. By erasing the existence of the Supernatural from the world, they blamed each other for the attacks Y/n made, which caused human extinction.

Naomi: So if I'm hearing you right... THIS IS HUMANITY'S SECOND TIME AROUND?!

Sirzechs: It is.

Elegant Fox: This is... Quite the reveal... But what about Quirks? Surely you know how they came to be.

Sirzechs: I do. In fact, it's because of Millicas that you have these powers.

Naomi: ...What.

Millicas: I'll explain this part, dad. It started after humanity began to resurface in this world, and were back to where they were before Y/n came into existence.

*Flashback*

We see a young Millicas twisting and turning, with sweat coming off his entire body. After a few seconds, he wakes up, screaming as if he's seen the end.

Millicas(Past): N.... That can't be true... But if it is... Then everything...

Millicas: I had a horrific nightmare, as it showed me the world in pure chaos, with Y/n standing at the top of it all, smiling as if he had planned this entire thing.

The scene then changes to a young Millicas talking with the Faction leaders, with many of them having shocked looks on their faces.

Sirzechs(Past): Millicas, how are you sure this isn't just some-

Millicas(Past): Because it felt to real to be a dream!

Millicas then runs out the door, tearing up, as his father won't listen to him.

Odin(Past): Sirzechs, I understand that you want to put the actions Y/n and his warriors did in the past, but if what your son said was true, then history will simply repeat itself again.

Azazel(Past): Odin makes a point. You don't want to lose your son, right?

Sirzechs(Past): You're right... I don't want to lose him, but... I don't want to interfere with human lives again. It'll only cause more trouble... or even create more people that are just like or even worse than what Y/n had become.

As a powerful silence fills the room, due to everyone agreeing with what Sirzechs said, as it was due to their actions that caused Y/n to destroy humanity in the first place.

Michael(Past): So we can all agree that we don't want to interfere with human lives again, but how will they be able to fight Y/n without our help?

Serafall(Past): I have an idea! Why don't we pull a magical girl trope!

Everyone looks at Serafall confused, due to them not watching magical girl anime.

Azazel(Past): Serafall, explain in a way people can understand?

Serafall(Past): Give them powers, and so if Y/n does show up, they can stop 'em themselves!!

*End of Flashback*

Elegant Fox: Hold on... If I'm hearing you right... the reason Quirks were created in the first place, was to stop-

Before Elegant Fox could finish her question, the doorbell rings.

Millicas: Alright, finally!

Millicas then heads to the front door, and opens it to see a delivery man.

Millicas: Hey man! What happened to your 20-minute guarantee?

Deliveryman: Sorry about that young man, we're kinda booked all night.

Millicas: I... guess that is normal.

Millicas then pays the man, and heads back in with his dinner.

Elegant Fox: Okay, now to finish my question you're saying that the reason Quirks were created in the first place was to stop Y/n in case he did return?

Millicas: Yeah...

Naomi: Then if you had the feeling Y/n would return, why didn't you tell anyone!!!

Sirzechs: *sigh* Because I wanted to be left alone and enjoy life with my son and wife! I knew that if someone knew, they'd come looking for us to save their lives.

Naomi: *screams in anger* Unbelievable! What are we even still doing here? We don't need their help!!!

Elegant Fox: I'm afraid we do, Naomi. Since Y/n has your sister wrapped around his palm, we won't be able to-

Millicas: Sister?

Elegant Fox: Yes. Naomi has an older sister, and Y/n is using her to help with his plan.

Sirzechs: *sigh* Even if that is the case, that is her decision to make, not mine.

Naomi: *sarcastically* Great! Well, thanks for nothing!! *back to normal* Let's get the hell out of here. I never want to see their faces ever again.

As Naomi leaves, with anger leaking out of her, Sirzechs thinks back to how he treated the aftermath of Y/n. However, his thoughts are interrupted, when a giant blast hits the apartment, and destroying much of the area. Naomi and Elegant Fox then come running back in and see the Vengestone warriors.

Naomi: Oh great, they're already here!

Elegant Fox: Looks like we don't have much of a choice! Time to-

Sirzechs: No.

Naomi, Elegant Fox, and Millicas are both shocked when he says this. Sirzechs then sighs, and says one thing.

Sirzechs: *GIF Below* I said I never wanted to make someone like Y/n, but I now realize all of my actions have done that... I will correct that here and now!

Sirzechs then sprouts his wings, and flies out, and as Vengestone warriors approach him, he uses his Power of Destruction to annihilate them, which Elegant Fox notices.

Elegant Fox: *gasps* That power... Millicas! Can relatives/siblings of your father, including who you mentioned as, "Aunt Rias," able to use this power?

Millicas: Yes, they- *gasps* Are you saying what I think you are?

Elegant Fox: I am. Naomi. If you are related to Millicas and Sirzechs, then that would mean you have the same power as they do.

Naomi then gasps, as she starts to understand exactly what she means.

Naomi: Are you saying...?

Elegant Fox: If we're thinking the same thing, then yes. If we want to be able to defeat Y/n's Vengestone Warriors... You must embrace your Devil Side.

To Be Continued...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14K 780 22
尉ぅ疫 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
184K 5.6K 34
A story about a villain named (M/N) CONTAINS DEATH AND GORE BOY X BOY CONTENT, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. *AshGuadalupe stay out of this story...
107K 3.5K 62
(Multi MHA X reader, will include polyamory) Warning, this story contains mature themes and triggers, including but not limited to abuse, rape, murde...
1.2K 79 24
MHA FANFIC Long ago, thousands of years in fact, there was an evil demon. The demon was greedy and wanted nothing but to steal all things valuable an...