๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ...

By sinclair_wxstoid

"Do you think she's an alien" "No T.K she is not an alien" "What normal girl has no hair" "Oh my God shut up... More

โœฎConstellations castโœฎ
โœฎConstellations playlistโœฎ
โœฎAct oneโœฎ
I.MOVIE NIGHT
II.PLEASE FIND HIM
III. DO YOU THINK SHE'S AN ALIEN
IV. VERBAL BUT NOT PHYSICAL
V. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM HOME
VI. COSMO PLEASE
VII.MY UNCLE IS GOING CRAZY
VIII. UNTIL EVERY STAR BURNS OUT
IX. LATE NIGHT SNACKS
X. TK YOUR'E A MAD GENIUS
XI. FOR EL
โœฎAct twoโœฎ
XII. NASA
XIII. YOU WANT MY BOARD
XIV. SNEAKING OUT
XV. PUPPIES ARE CUTE THAT IS NOT
XVI. HE NEVER FORGOT
XVII. FAMILY OVER AUTHORITY
XVIII. A BAD FEELING
XIX. DOES HE KNOW
XX. COWBOY? DO I LOOK LIKE A COWBOY
XXI. HEAT OF THE MOMENT THINGS
XXII. FIRST HEARTBREAK
XXIII. COSMO, MY UNIVERSE
โœฎAct threeโœฎ
XXIV. SECRET HAND HOLDING
XXV. CLAIMING CONSTELLATIONS
XXVI. THE UNIVERSE HATES US
XXVII. DOES HE LOVE HIM
XXVIII. THAT'S DARK, COWBOY
XXIV. NOT JUST A STUPID HAT
XXV. DRUGS AND CONFESSIONS๏ฟผ
XXVI. BATHROOM CONFESSIONS
XXVII. BROKEN PROMISES
XXVIII. THE HEART TO HEART
โœฎAct fourโœฎ
XXIX. UNWANTED PRESENCE
XXX. LOCKER ROOM CONVERSATIONS
XXXI. ODD VISIONS
XXXII. CRIMSON ROSES AND CHRYSANTHEMUMS
XXXIII. THE DORK AND THE NERD
XXXIV. NO MORE SECRETS
XXXV. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED, LUKE?
XXXVI. NO LONGER A KID
XXXVIII. THE BEGINING OF THE END

XXXVII. LAST NIGHT ALIVE

1.1K 57 54
By sinclair_wxstoid

Tk was walking around the main floor with Erica. Max and Lucas were on the other floor, they were looking for vecna with their lanterns. Erica and Tk walk under the chandelier in the hallway, that's when the lanterns shine the brightest.

Erica went to go tell Lucas and Tk went to tell max. When they all walked back downstairs Erica's lantern that they left there was getting bright.

"Phase one?" Erica wrote on the notepad that she had since they weren't allowed to talk. She showed it to the two boys, who nodded and she left the house.

Tk and Lucas were sitting across from downstairs while Max was walking around. Tk had his walkman playing and they weren't doing anything, he got quite bored of that.

"hi, Luke" he turned the cards around so Lucas could read them.

Lucas wrote "hi, cosmo" with a simple smiley face next to it.

He flipped his page so he could write something else. "I'm glad I'm here with you, even under the circumstances"

"Me too!" Lucas smiled as he showed his boyfriend before going to write something else. "Our spot Friday?"

Tk pretended to think before turning his attention to the paper. Lucas leaned forward to try and get a look at whatever he was writing but Tk pulled the notepad close to his chest and shook his head.

When Tk turned it around it was shown that he drew a picture, it was of the two of them at Sattlers quarry eating rice crispy treats and reading comic books, he also drew the big and little dipper in the sky.

Lucas smiled at the picture and Tk was excited that after all the monster fighting they would finally be able to have one normal day together. but all good things must come to an end.

The boys were interrupted when a flashing light came in through the window and at the same time, Max had just entered the room. the trio gets up to look out the window, they see that the flashing was erica. Lucas flashes his flashlight at her so she knows they got the message.

It was now time for phase two; distracting vecna. The three of them walk into the room where Vecna resigned. Tk looks at Max and she nods telling him that it was okay as she takes off her headphones and pauses her music, Tk following after.

"Hey! asshole! were here ''Max shouted at the lantern.

"no more music. no more games" Tk cuts in but no reaction from vecna. "Come on!  What are you waiting for? huh? we're right here! Do you want us or not!"

The lantern that was in the living room stops glowing brightly and then Max's lantern starts to glow brightly. They slowly followed the lantern up the stairs to the attic. When they get to the middle of the attic, that's where the light shines the brightest. and then it disappears.

"What are you waiting for, asshole? hmm? we're right here. I'm right here! I know you can hear me. I know you can read my thoughts. even the worst ones. maybe most of the worst ones" max sets the lantern on the ground along with her walkman before sitting with her legs crossed in front of it.

Tk and Max made a deal that they would take turns, since vecna relies on emotions they would basically say how they feel and then see if he picks one of them. Max volunteered to go first much to Tk's dismay.

Tk walks up to Lucas and pulls him into a short kiss, lucas hardly had time to react before Tk was pulling away. "just in case, I don't get to do that again. I love you, Lucas" Tk then went to go sit next to max.

The worst part is Lucas should not even tell him he loved him back since he couldn't speak.

as Max rants Tk holds her hand the whole time making sure she knows that he was there for her no matter what and Max holds it back tightly. "I thought about what you said. about how I wanted my brother to die. I thought that you were just trying to upset me. to anger me. but you weren't, were you? you were just telling me the truth. Billy, he made my life living hell. every chance he got. so sometimes... when I would lie in bed at night, I would... I would pray... I would pray that something would happen to him. something awful. I knew that he drove too fast, so I would imagine him crashing. dying in that stupid car. I just... I wanted him out of my life. forever. I wanted him to disappear. the day that he died... I think that's why I just stood there. watched. not because I was scared or... weak. but because... I didn't know if he deserved to be saved. and I've tried to forgive myself. I've tried, but... I can't. I can't. so now... now, when I lie in bed at night... I pray that something bad will happen to me. that something terrible will happen to me. So that's why I'm here. because... I just want you to take me away. and I want you... to make me disappear"

suddenly max's hold on his hand drops and that's when he knows something is terribly wrong. Tk looks up at her face and her eyes are glossed over, she's not moving. she's in a trance-like state. seems like vecna has chosen his final victim.

"max? Can you hear me?" Tk waves his hand in her face and his voice grabs Lucas's attention. They both try to wake her up and out of the trance but it did nothing.

Lucas went to sign to Erica that it was time for phase three. Tk knew that one of them getting cursed was part of the plan but he never thought vecna would have chosen max as his last victim. He honestly thought it would be him so he wasn't worried but now that she is in this state he couldn't help but think about the what-ifs.

What if she doesn't wake up? What if she gets stuck like that? what if they kill venca and she dies anyway? it would all be for nothing. the others better pull their weight and get this over with. He needed her to be okay and come back safe.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tk is sitting next to max, she's still under vecna's curse. "Luke, signal Erica again. this is taking way too damn long" Tk tells him and Lucas goes to do just that.

but then they heard the floorboards creaking and footsteps, someone was coming up the stairs. Both of them turn around to see Jason Carver walking toward max.

"Jason? you can't be here right now, man" Lucas tries to reason with him but he's not paying attention.

"What the hell have you done?" Jason asks as he gets closer to max.

"Jason. you need to leave" Lucas says slowly as he starts to approach him, careful not to make any sudden moves to scare Jason into doing something stupid.

"Is this what you did to Chrissy?" he questions.

Tk is quick to defend his boy. "He didn't do that!"

Jason tries to get Max to wake up and Lucas is still approaching him trying to get him to leave. Jason goes to touch her but that's where Tk steps in and shoves his hand away from her. "don't touch her"

That seems to set Jason over the edge because the next thing Tk sees is a gun aimed right at his head. He immediately throws his hands up in the air to show him that he doesn't want to fight. Lucas steps towards Jason and then the gun is on him.

"back up! back up, both of you!" Tk steps back from max, his eyes still trained on the gun that the older boy was carrying. "not another step"

"we... we don't have to do this. we don't have to do this'' Lucas stutters.

"I hope you're right. Is there anyone else in the house?" He asks, the gun still trained on Lucas.

"no, it's just us, '' Lucas tells him.

"turn around" he commands but Lucas doesn't. instead, he questions him which only makes him angrier. "turn around! and put down your flashlight" and Lucas does exactly that.

Jason then turns to Tk who stood frozen in fear next to max. "you! turn around and empty your pockets! both of you empty your pockets!"

Tk frantically dug his hands through his pockets, making sure to pull out the liners so he could see that there was nothing in them. He couldn't see Lucas or what he was doing but he heard the sound of change falling to the floor so he knew Lucas was following the rules.

"Now, this is what's gonna happen. I'm gonna go back away to the top of the stairs there. and I'll watch as you two wake her up from whatever the hell this is, ''Jason explains.

"We can't," Lucas says as he slowly turns around. Tk turns around as well and sees Jason's gun was no longer trained on him but on Lucas. "Jason. if I wake her too soon, we all die"

"no. If You don't wake her up right now, you die, Sinclair '' Jason then takes the safety off his gun. "just you"

Tk realizes this is not going to end well for Lucas and he refuses to lose more people, he will not allow his visions to come true, his boyfriend will not be one of those people he loses.

in the corner of his eye, he can see his backpack next to an old desk. He looks towards Jason whose focus is still on Lucas. If he was careful he could get to his bag.

Tk slowly moves to his backpack, wincing every time he thought he was being too loud. Once he was close to his bag he slowly unzipped it and cautiously dug around for a familiar object.

when his hand hit the rusted cold metal of his revolver he turned back to see if he was looking and he wasn't. Tk made sure it had bullets in it before slipping it into his pocket and getting back into the same spot.

he wasn't going to kill Jason, he wasn't even going to kill him but if he decides to hurt Lucas or even mentions hurting him he will. no hesitation.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lucas was trying to explain to Jason that they didn't do this to her and how it all came about, but it didn't seem to be working. "we call him vecna. He lives in another dimension. that's why you can't see him"

"and Eddie Munson and his... his hellfire acolytes, what, you all summoned this vecna?" Jason questions.

"no, no, you're not listening. just listen. there's... there's no cult. there never was" Lucas was really trying to get Jason to understand what he was saying.

Jason scoffed. "you expect me to believe that?"

"It's the truth," Lucas pleaded.

"Then why was Chrissy at Eddie's trailer?"

"she was buying drugs"

"liar!" Jason shouts, shoving the gun more in Lucas's face. Tk's hand practically flies to his back pocket where his gun is.

"Chrissy, she was seeing things. terrible things. things vena forced her to see. She was scared. she just needed help, '' Lucas told him.

"See, that's how I know you're lying. if Chrissy was scared, if... if Chrissy wanted help, she would have come to me! not Eddie! not that freak! never!"

As Jason came closer to Lucas with the gun, Tk wanted to jump in. He wanted to save him but he knew Lucas wanted to help him so he was going to let Lucas handle it until it became too much for him.

"you're wrong about Eddie"

"no. But I was wrong about you. I never should have let you in the door"

"And I never should have knocked," Lucas says. "I thought I wanted to be like you. popular. normal. but it turns out, normal's just a raging psychopath"

Tk draws his gun out as Jason starts to count and he's about to shoot him when Lucas tackles him and there's a loud bang.

Tk drowns out the fight as he turns to look for where the bullet went, which was the loud bang. but his attention is drawn somewhere else, well, more like someone else. max.

She's floating just like all the other victims. Tk could feel his heart drop to the floor. this can't be happening they were so careful. everything was supposed to be okay. Lucas is finally able to knock Jason out and see what has happened to max.

The two boys watch as her arm breaks then her leg and her other arm. The rest becomes a blur when Tk feels this huge wave of pain take over him, it was unlike any kind of pain he's ever felt before.

He reaches his hand up to hold his head but removes it quickly when he feels it's wet. the boy pulls back his hand to see that it was covered in blood.

"luke...?" Tk calls out in a soft voice that he almost didn't hear it. When Lucas turns around he is met with the face of his boyfriend, who looks scared out of his mind and is shaking badly. He doesn't get to look at him for too long before he's falling toward the floor, luckily Lucas catches him in time.

"Tk! please, wake up. please ''Lucas manages to say in between sobs. "cosmo. I love you. please wake up. I still need you"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Lucas!" Erica shouts as she runs into the attic after not being able to open the door.

Lucas turns to her tears running down his face as he holds Max and Tk. One was unconscious and the other was barely there. "We need a doctor! call an ambulance! hurry! call an ambulance!" Erica runs out of the room to call them, leaving Lucas alone in the attic.

"Lucas..." Max calls as she's gasping for air. she was laying on one side of his lap and Tk was on the other.

"yes, yes I'm here. I'm here" he reassured her.

"Where's Tk? Is he okay?" Lucas looked at Tk who had one of his extra shirts Lucas found in Tk's bag wrapped around his head to stop the bleeding. he didn't want her to worry about him.

"He's right here. He's fine. He's going to be fine, ''Lucas told her.

"I... I can't feel or... see anything"

"I know. I know. It's okay. we're going to get you some help, both of you, okay? just... just hold on"

"Lucas, I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm so scared"

"I know. I know. I know"

"I don't wanna die. I'm not ready"

"you're not gonna die. hang on"

Max started gasping for air as she was quickly losing it. Lucas started shaking her begging her to wake up and stay with him.

"Erica, help!" Lucas shouted even though he knew she couldn't hear him.

so Lucas sat there holding his best friend and his lover, he could hear the sirens in the distance telling him that they were coming but he just hoped they weren't too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 556 12
Hawkins is supposed to be a boring town in Indiana. Just over a year ago, it was. That was before Frankie's best friend, her twin brother, went missi...
12.9K 423 14
Lucas Sinclair x male oc; Steve Harrington x male oc Almost a year after their first encounter with the Upside Down, Joyce notices that Will hasn't q...
4.2K 14 34
(CURRENTLY WAITING FOR SEASON 5) Meet Mike's twin brother, Oscar Wheeler. Sadly despite being twins, Oscar inherited more of Nancy's looks than Mike'...
66.1K 2.4K 38
charlotte harrington was a normal kid. she lived with her parents and older brother, steve. she was friends with dustin, mike, lucas, and will. she d...