𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 ||𝙅𝙤ã𝙤 𝙁é𝙡𝙞�...

By WritersofFanFics

"This can't be happening. How?" He let out a sickening grin on his face and raised my chin. He traced my lips... More

Cast
A year ago
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

1.4K 31 38
By WritersofFanFics

*Sofia POV*

"YESSSS MARISAAA." I heard Amanda shrieked in the blaring music. My heart thumped with the beat of the music while shaking my hips in circular motion.

“¡Beban, chicas!” Luisa all of a sudden said while coming to us with a whole bottle of wine in her hand and three wine glasses. (Drink up girls!)

"¿Woah Cómo conseguiste una botella entera?" I asked in surprise. (How did you get a whole bottle?)

"Digamos que le doy una propina al cantinero más de lo que podría ganar." She teased and wink. (Let's just say I tipped the bartender more than he could earn.)

"Ayeeee get it chica!" We cheered for her.

She gave us the wine glasses and poured a half amount of red liquid into the glass. 

I put the glass to my lips and drank the whole glass in just two gulps. Once the bittersweet taste burned down my throat, I felt myself becoming more active.

"Mira, es más divertido estar sentado en casa y no hacer nada, ¿verdad?" Amanda asked. (See it's more fun than sitting at home and doing nothing, right?)

"Oh síííííí." I shouted through the music. 

I took the wine bottle from Luisa and started pouring some of the contents down to myself. The cold liquid hit my warm skin and stained my pants.

"Esto es para Marissa por cumplir veintitrés años." Amanda announced to which me and Luisa cheered. 

(This is to Marissa for turning twenty-three.)

Luisa raised her glass. "Esto es para Marissa por finalmente salir de la casa para festejar con nosotros." She announced to which we both cheered again. 

(This is to Marissa for finally getting out of the house to party with us.)

This time I raised my glass. "Esto es para finalmente deshacerse de las personas tóxicas." I cheered loudly to which Luisa and Amanda followed. 

(This is for finally getting rid of toxic people.)

Amanda and Luisa don't know the real reason I came to Mexico. I may have told them that the reason why I moved was because my family and friends are toxic and I just needed to get away from them.

I felt my body becoming sticky from the cold liquid that I poured on to myself. Yeah It was a bad idea to do it. "Hey, Creo que necesito ir al baño y lavarme." I said through the music.

(Hey, I think I need to go to the bathroom and wash myself up.)

They both gave me the 'ok' hand sign. I walked away from them and ventured through the sweaty bodies.

While I was going through the sweaty bodies, I felt myself being followed by someone which made me fasten my pace. I bolted to the bathroom once it was at my sight.

I took a tissue paper and turned on the tap water. I soaked the paper a little bit before wiping down the sticky areas.

Even though my whole outfit was a mess, I felt free. I can go out without asking permission. I can hang out with the people I choose. Heck more like I finally have the right to live my own life. Unlike last time.

*2 years ago*

"Joãoooooo" I whined again.

"I said no, bebê." He said sternly and kept looking at his laptop.

"Why not?" I asked and put my arms around behind him from behind.

"I thought I already gave you my answer when you asked for the first time." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. One of my friends invited me to go to a nightclub for her birthday and I wanted to go. However, someone was reluctant to let me go. His reason was that his enemies know who I am and something will happen to me.

"I'll be careful though." I insisted.

He scoffed. "The last time you tried being careful, it ended up on me, killing one of my rivals' goons and almost caused mayhem." He remarked.

"That was like a year ago. How was I supposed to know what they looked like when you never told me?" I argued.

"Bebê when you're with the mafia, you have to be careful who you talk to." He stated.

"More like you're the one who needs to control your anger." I muttered.

"I heard that." He pointed out.

I sighed and was about to give up until I thought of an idea.

I got in front of him and he looked up at me. I straddled his lap and wrapped my legs in his waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. He sighed and leaned back to his chair. I pulled him into a deep and long kiss.

He groaned into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his hands going into my shirt and tracing the soft skin. "Please." I begged through the kiss.

He pulled away. "You're still not going." He breathed.

I huffed out and got up from his lap. "Well, it looks like you're not getting this then." I teased. I lifted up my shirt till he could see my bra, for a short time while sticking my tongue out and walked out.

When I was walking through the hallway. I heard him groan loudly. "Porra!" He exclaimed. Immediately I heard a chair moving and footsteps running. (Fuck!)

I laughed and instantly ran to our bedroom with footsteps following behind me.

*Flashback over*

Even though it seemed like a cute and sweet memory. There is always a different side of the story where it was dark and cruel.

After I left him, looking back I realized how I was manipulated by him. At first I thought he was a loving and caring person but as time passed by, I realized that he was a possessive and controlling person.

I shook my head and threw away the paper towel.

When I got out of the bathroom, I bumped myself into a tall figure. "Lo siento." I apologize before walking back to the wave of crowds. (I'm sorry)

As I was walking to the dance floor, the feeling of being followed by someone came back again. I kept looking behind but only saw no one staring at me or creeping towards me. I shrugged off the feeling and started squeezing my way through the crowd.

I walked to the middle of the dance floor where I saw both of them still dancing and drinking. “¡Ya estoy de vuelta, chicas!” I announced. (I’m back, Girls!)

*2 hours later*

The car came to a halt. I stepped outside and looked at the driver's side of the cars. "Gracias chicas. Tuve una noche estupenda." I said before blowing a kiss. (Thanks girls. I had a great night.)

"¡Bienvenido!" I heard Luisa shout before the car sped off. (You're welcome!)

As the car sped off, I entered the building till I was in front of the stairs. I huffed out and took off my high heels since it was starting to hurt and tiring plus I will have to go up two flights of stairs to get to my place.

I put the key in the keyhole of my door and unlocked it. I entered the room and threw my purse at the kitchen counter and turned on the kitchen light.

I let out a shocking gasp when I saw a dark and shadowy figure sitting at the single sofa that is at the end of the dark living room.

"¡¿Quién diablos eres tú?!" I demanded. (Who the fuck are you?!)

Instead of answering, the figure just reached out to the glass beside him at the table. Once I got a close look at the liquid and the bottle, I realized that he's drinking one of my expensive wines.

"Oye, ¿por qué estás bebiendo eso?" I asked angrily. He didn't seem to be bothered since he kept on drinking. "¡Eso me llevó mucho tiempo conseguirlo!" I exclaimed.

(Hey, why are you drinking that?) (That took me a long time to get it!)

"I'll give you another one." The voice suddenly said.

I rolled my eyes. "And exactly how will you get that?" I asked in a mocking tone. "That wine is rare here." I pointed out.

He turned to face the glass and looked back at me. "This wine?" He questioned. I nodded. "Huh where I live, this is actually one of the common ones." He said casually.

I rolled my eyes. "Well that's your country and not mine." I snapped. "Now I'm not gonna ask you again! Who are you and what gives you the right to break into my apartment and drink all my wines?" I ask through my gritted teeth.

He set the glass at the table and stood up. Slowly I walked myself to the counter top where there are knives in the drawer. "I know you're going to the knives." He pointed out. I stopped in my tracks while figuring out on which weapon to choose next.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"You really don't recognize me?" He questioned.

I shook my head. "You're in the dark, how am I supposed to see you?" I ask.

He took two steps to the front to get away from the darkness. A wave of fear suddenly crashed all over my body once he stepped into the illuminating light. My hand started to form sweat and shake. My breathing also became shaky.

"Do you recognize me now, Marissa, or should I say?....." He paused in the middle of asking me. "Sofia" He said while tilting his head to the side.

No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
85.6K 1.9K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
323 17 10
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...