YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW. ๐•‹โ„ ๐•...

By imakashisenju

"๐™”๐™Š๐™'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™€๐™’ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™”๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”." In which y/n has to keep fighting for... More

๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ !
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž !
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019

015

434 26 8
By imakashisenju

The three of you left the brothel and were off to get some breakfast.

"Hey guys im gonna go find takemitchy, sort of need to really talk to him." You chuckled.

"At least have breakfast with us. Its been a while since we've done that." Mikey looked back at you.

"He's right y/n lets have breakfast together." Draken added, braiding his hair in the mirror.

You all left the brothel to go find a breakfast place in shibuya.

You felt like you had a lot on your mind from last night. But, you needed to distract yourself from some of your problems.

Which is why food helps.

Food felt like an escape for you. It brought you comfort un like anything else.

And so did mikey and draken.

You wished you guys could live like this for ever. Not even having to worry about money and just eat, sleep,drink, and be together.

The three of you walked into a breakfast place.

Mikey opened the door for you, he looked as if he was trying to get you to notice his maners but you didn't really care.

All you said was a simple thank you.

It was the bare minimum.

"I like waffles better than pancakes if im being honest." You said sitting in the booth next to draken.

"Fluffy pancakes are better." Draken rolled his eyes.

"I like both-"

"Shut up." You and draken said to mikey.

"No, there will always be one that is better." You leaned in to mikey.

"Agree with me since draken is being a bitch right noww." You whined.

" I heard that!" Draken raised his voice.

"I didnt mean it!!" You looked at him.

"Mikey," You said.

"Hm?"

"If you ever had to choose a side who would uou choose?" You looked at him smirking.

"Hmm I guess-"

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress smiled.

"Ooh yes!" Mikey's eyes lit up.

Mikey had told the waitress what he had wanted.

"Hmm I'll have some pancakes and uhh, coffee." You said looking up at her.

"I thought you didnt like pancakes." Draken looked at you.

"Had a change of heart." You smiled.

"Well of course you changed your mind," Mikey stuffed his face in pancakes. " You know im right."

"Yeah whatever." You grabbed your drink.

Draken looked at Mikey.

"We have a lot to deal with tomorrow,so I suggest you do what you have to do at toman meeting tonight mikey." Draken spoke.

"Uh huh yeah got it, totally." Mikey nodded as he said that sarcastically.

Yeah i wonder what this is going to lead to.

Your phone started to ring.

"Hold up guys, its um- actually I dont know who it is." You said as you got up to go outside as you answered the phone.

"Hello?" You said.

"..."

"Hello?? Can i help you?" You questioned as you got no response.

"Hey." A cold voice spoke.

"Who is this?" You asked.

"You'll know who i am soon, your father knows who i am." The males voice tone grew scarier.

"Im not sure if you think this is funny, but i'll kick you're fucking ass if you ever call me again-"

"So you the one wearing the gray sweat pants and white shirt?" The man chuckled.

Draken and mikey noticed you taking too long outside and went to go check on you.

"What..?" Your heart felt like it was going to drop.

"Y/n everything okay? You're taking too long we already finished eating-"

"Which ones your boyfriend? Is it Mi-" You hung up the phone with a terrified impression.

"Y/N what's up-"

You hushed mikey and looked at draken with an 'we need to get the fuck out of here expression' he looks around at you confused for a minute. You looked around to see if you'd spot anyone doing anything out of the ordinary.

Everything looked normal, but the atmosphere felt unreal. You looked the cars passing by until You saw a familar face in the crowd. You made eye contact with them.

They stare was so intimidating.

"You know what i'll just catch you guys at the toman meeting tonight and do something later-"

Draken grabbed your wrist.

"No, were going back to my place and see what the fuck you're-" You left draken's grasped and started running away from the crowd of people.

You ran, and ran and didn't stop until you arrived at takemitchy's house. You climbed up his window opening it letting yourself inside.

You let out shaky breaths as you dropped to the floor. You looked up at the ceiling for a while wondering what the fuck had just happened.

And why you kept seeing this familar face everywhere. You didnt know what he wanted from you.

Takemitchy entered the room.

"God im so tired- Y/N!?" Takemitchy screamed.

"Hey, Takemitchy.." You breathed out.

"Got any water and protein bars?" You kept looking up at the ceiling.

"Uhh- maybe ill check." He left the room.

He came back a few minutes later, with only water and a chocolate bar.

He handed the things to you as you say down on his bed. You drank the water and finished it unde a minute.

Takemitchy looked at you worriedly.

Which had made you confused.

"Whats wrong? Do i look bad or something today? I've been worst." You laughed nervously.

"No, its not that its just.." He looked at the ground.

"What?" You asked.

"You know everything right Y/N so i dont really have to explain? You know that im a-"

"Time traveler? Leaper? Yeah, but im pretty skeptical now. It just sounds reallyyy crazy but go on." You looked at him.

"I went back to the future." He sighed.

"And-" You sighed. "Im going to assume something's wrong. So what now? Did i kill somebody or something? Or did someone trying to-"

"Y/N you have to listen to me. It's important and you have to," Takemitchy Moved in front of you.

"Jeez you're creeping me out. Did I do something bad?" Your eyes widened.

"You.."

"...What?"

"You killed Baji and kazu-"

"Shh.. I've heard enough. Are you fucking with me right now?"

Hes gotta be wrong. Theres no way I..

I dont have the balls- literally.

"Stop it-"

"We can stop it together! I talked to you Y/N before you-"

"Before I what..?"

"Naoto killed you. But, I need to know what's going on with Mikey. Have you talked to him at all?" He asked sitting beside you.

"Were fine but, what do you mean? How did i die?" You felt sick and in denial to believe any of this.

"Naoto thought that you had the intention of killing me so when he saw what happened he just pulled the trigger." He looked at the ground.

"I see.."

I think im loosing my mind now..

You were disgusted with yourself and didn't know what else to say to the future. You had already started to think you had changed it on your own when you had made up with mikey.

You had so many questions but, you didn't know where to start.

Takemitchy started having these weird visions but it was his luck that he was able to tell you instead of waiting for you to reach out to him.

It had kept him wondering if you had been framed. The so called flashback on Mikey beating Kazutora to death stayed in his head, You crawled on the ground to reach them both. You bled from your head as you reached their bodies.

Takemitchy didn't know what he should have said to you and he couldn't and didn't know how you would have taken the information.

"Then why did everyone say that she killed them? It doesn't make sense.." Takemitchy thought to himself.

"I don't get it.." You said before your phone began to ring.

"Who the fuck-" you answered before you were cut off.

"Y/N where are you? You can't just run away like that are you fucking stupid?!" Draken said in anger through the phone.

"I know im sorry- i- i wanna explain it and i will draken. Wheres mikey?" You asked.

"He went to go look for you."

"Im at takemitchy's but ill meet you back at your place."

"Wait why are you-"

You hung up.

"I gotta go takemitchy maybe were wtong and everything changed already." You said standing up.

"How? Y/N if something happens to mikey it could lead to that!" His voice grew.

"I'll protect him then. And all of toman if i have to. I'll keep in safe." You smiled.

"Okay though I better go." You said as you left through the front door as takemitchy sat on his bed with a hand on his head wondering what the fuck his going to do.

You never always kept your routes the same to get to places and you had about 5 routes to get to draken's home but weren't sure which one to take.

You took the path through a garden in towards to what sort of looked like to a school.

You walked and walked until a flower had caught your'e attention.

A white rose.

You crouched down to take a closer look at it and had remembered the time shinichiro had brought you some on valentines day when he thought nobody had given you anything.

Turns out all the founding members had brought you something.

Mikey: Big and when I say big i mean BIG teddy bear that was bigger than him.

Draken: chocolates.

Mistuya: valentines cards and more chocolate.

Pah: A valentines day sweater.

Baji:flowers, a stuffed animal frog with holding chocolates.

Kazutora: Took you out to eat and brought you to the beach with him and Baji.

All those good times, you missed them with all your heart. You always wondered why things had to go the way they did that night.

Before you could stand back up you were startled by Hanma. Who had been watching you observe the flower.

"Hi Y/N~" He smirked walking near you.

"What the fuck do you want?" You rolled your eyes.

"Who hurt you today?" Hanma chuckled. "I just wanna talk" He walked closer to you.

Oh hell no.. I need to get back to Draken's place.

"Just small talk, if you have somewhere to be. I can walk you there~" He looked down at you.

Ugh maybe just all the way to the convient store down the street from draken's place.

"Fine, I guess." You sighed.

Hanma smirked as the both of you began walking out of the garden into the street.

"So Y/N who are you going to fight along side tomorrow?" He questioned.

"No one." You answered. "I don't think this is my fight anymore." You said as you both turned the corner in a more populated area.

Hanma looked at you confused.

"What the hell are you talkin about Y/N? You choose a side or you die." He frowned.

"Yeah well, i'll see."

You both continued to walk and reached the convient store.

You looked up at hanma.

"How did you know about.."

"Hm?" He looked at you. "Come onn Y/N I drugged you, did you really think it wouldn't be obvious?"

Your eyes widened.

"What the fuck? I wasn't even knocked out.." You could only remember important parts of that night which made you wonder what really happened.

"Oh my.. what kind of fuckin animal do you take me for." His expression darkened.

"...."

"I was looking in your pockets for something to steal then saw pads dumbass. Then your top was sorta loose and I saw your chest wrapped." He looked at his phone.

"Huh. That sounds.. believable, I guess." You looked around the crowd of people hoping nobody would spot you with Hanma.

He put his phone away looking at you.

"What? Don't want to he seen together? Is it gonna upset your little boyfriend?" He noticed. "Or do you have more than one?" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes.

You guys had walked passed the convient store and had made it into a alleyway.

"No, why? You jealous-"

Hanma grabbed both your arms and pinned you against the wall.

When you felt his touch your mind went blank. You saw white, then your body felt out of the world as if you weren't alive. This was the feeling you felt when you had died for a moment.

Your vision went white then you saw a familiar setting..

Everything kept flashing.

You saw flashes of yourself with no shirt and just bandages on with your toman pants.

You were on the floor, with blood dripping from your head. Your eyes looked completely white.
You could still see yourself breathing barely.

Baji was on the floor as well from what you had seen. He looked lifeless. It scared you for a second until you had something that would be nothing compared to what you had ever feared in your life.

You were shocked at the sight of mikey beating kazutora to death with an hand around his throat. A hand repeatedly hitting his face over, and over, and over again.

One of the last flashes was you awake looking st kazutora's dead body as everyone ran off from the scene.

Before anyone had ran off Kisaki had grabbed your shoulder whispering something in your ear before walking away from you.

You felt your vision come back. You had forgotten where you were for a moment.

You felt like an eternity had passed but it had just been a few minutes.

Hanma stared at your eye's smirking. His face moved closer to yours. You felt disgusted by this.

He leaned closer to you.

You came back into reality flustered by what was happening.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" You slightly yelled.

"Jealous? Thats a funny word-" You Felt his lips barely press against yours.

You raised your leg and kicked him in the stomach making him hit his body against the dumpster.

Your wrist stung by the forced he had used against you.

He stood up trying to seem unphased by the kick you landed. You could tell he struggled by his voice.

"What? You- don't like that?" You breathed out holding his stomach.

"No." You started waking off.

"Don't forget what I said! Pick a side or you die Y/N!" He spoke trying to have the last word.

"You're fuckin gross Hanma, go find another bitch to makeout with." You spoke as you walked away from him.

"Im not kidding Y/N-.." He breathed out quietly.

You left the alleyway the opposite direction hoping to loose Hanma so he wouldn't follow you.

You eventually had made it to a bridge. You felt the breeze hitting your face, your bidy tingled at the wind touching your skin.

You saw a familiar person in the distance.. you continued to walk until the person faced you.

"Well look who it is..."

"B-- Baji?"

DIDNT PROOF READ BUT PLS DONT POINT OUT TYPOS IT EMBARRASSES ME  😭 ILL GET THE CHANCE TO FIX IT SOON.

Guess whos not failing school  😛
But guys fr i got nobody and no friends. Being alone so much is getting to my head, i feel like my parents are the only thing keeping me happy some of the time.  😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 176 41
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...
34.2K 2K 20
โ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ โž โ™ก; In which Keisuke baji, A reckless teenager wit...
31.3K 606 20
You're sad to leave home but your new life in Japan leads you to Baji and is full of fun and sex and partying. All characters are aged up to 18+...