Elite : F4 Thailand Fanfiction

By lounylou

After being brokenhearted, Crown Prince Yijeong (Kavin) of Korea left his country to forget what happened wit... More

intro + characters
일 : korea's crown prince
이 : triplets of thailand
삼 : caught on the spot
네 : the club incident
오 : i'm under him
육 : a day as a butler
팔 : the guard and the bar owner
구 : the helicopter incident
십 : within the island
십일 : laundry
십이 : chief's village son
십삼 : his first kiss
십사 : the proposal plan
십오 : farewell to island
십육 : captured by bad guys
십칠 : lost in forest
십팔 : rescue or not
십구 : back to the reality
이십 : the princess and queen

칠 : who's behind the crime

436 22 7
By lounylou

          ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
           ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter seven

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

yijeong/kavin

"Princess Irin, what's happening here?" Despite being caught by the second prince, Irin just stared at me.

"Princess Irin?" I softly called her and she immediately let go of my wrist.

"Nothing, maybe I drank too much and mistook him as someone else." I just watched her walking away. Maybe I should give her some time, maybe?

"Prince Thyme, do you need anything?" However, he just gave me an intimidating look. Is he suspecting something about Irin and I?

"Your highness?" Then he just walked away. Did he just turn his back to me even though I'm asking him? Really, that man!

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

A

nother day, another stressful day with Prince Thyme but this time is different, we're going to meet the Queen's secretary. So I'm a bit pressured and anxious, what if the meeting is about me? Have they already decided to punish me for what happened to Ren?

"Prince Thyme, long time no see. I hope you're doing well despite the absence of His Royal Highness, Crown Prince." This is Mr. Chai Her Majesty most trusted butler so I politely give respect to him.

"Just drop it already, don't waste my time." Don't waste my time? He's just sleeping most of the time!

"His Royal Highness was currently on his way to visit cities and provinces here in Thailand before his accident. The Royal Committed doesn't want to delay it longer and wishes the second prince to go instead—" I was startled when he slammed the table which echoed the whole room.

"I'm not a substitute for my brother and it will never happen." Prince Thyme was about to leave the room.

"Your Highness, this is an important matter for the Royal Family. Please consider your brother's situation."

"Why don't you blame that guy in front of you." After that he now slammed the door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Chai, let me talk to him for a while." I politely bow to him then chase after the second prince.

"Your Highness!" He even walks faster.

"Second Prince!" Seriously, he's stubborn!

"Prince Thyme!" This time I was able to grab his wrist, which made him stunned for a moment.

"Please hear me out, Prince Thyme." However he didn't hesitate to push me.

"Who are you to tell me what to do!?" I slowly dropped my knee to the floor and kneel before him.

"I know it's my fault for putting you in this situation, I'm sorry. However, I'm begging for your kindness to help Prince Ren in his remaining duties." State visit was an important matter most of all Ren is about to accede to the throne. He must gain support from different countries before his take over ceremony.

"You're only an outsider so stop meddling with our family issues!"

"Thyme! What are you doing to him?" The third prince immediately helped me to get up so I immediately waved my hands.

"It's not what you think Prince MJ, Prince Thyme didn't do anything." It was not used because the two of them were exchanging deadly glares.

"Stupids." Then Prince Thyme walked away.

"I'm sorry about that, Your Highness."

"I'm already used to it, don't mind him. Let's go, I will accompany you to your room."

"Thank you but it's okay, I can walk alone—" The next thing I know is he's dragging me out. Ren, save me from your brothers please.

"I'm really thankful for the third prince about what happened earlier."

"Don't think about it. Next time, if Thyme doesn't mean things again, don't hesitate to call me." I smiled at what he said, he's just like Ren, he also has a good heart.

"Right, I remember! Can you please wait for a moment here Prince MJ?" He nodded even though he's confused. So I quickly went to my room and get the canvas on the easel.

"I didn't mean to overhead your conversation with Her Majesty, I just passed by that time I swear. I think it's a waste to dump your painting so I did some adjustments to your masterpiece in order to hide the messy part." I bowed to him to show him my sincerity however there's no response so I straightened up, "I-I'm sorry for doing this without your permission—" But then I saw his dazzling smile that made me feel relieved.

"Woah, I didn't know you were talented in art? This is amazing!"

"That's good to hear, Your Highness. I thought you would get mad." But then his smile became disappointed.

"What a shame, my own mother didn't see any of my work as a masterpiece."

"But it doesn't mean that you have dragged yourself down and lost confidence. I like your drawings, even Ren, he was boasting about your drawing skills before."

"What? My brother did?"

"Of course, he's so proud of you."

"I miss my brother…" He hugged the painting.

"I'm sorry, It's my fault for putting your brother in a coma." But then he placed his hand to my head and smiled at me again.

"Stop blaming yourself, it was an accident." I feel guilty that Prince MJ is defending me when he doesn't know that I'm the real target.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"Lady Lita, Princess Irin, Prince Yijeong is here."

"Just call me Kavin for the meantime Noah." Noah looks confused but Bam just tapped his shoulder giving him a gesture that it's alright.

"We just need to be careful not to expose his real identity." Bam explained it to them.

"Lalita, Irin" Lita and Irin stood up to their seats. Irin just looked somewhere while Lita walked towards me. Bam gave respect to the two ladies.

"Kavin? Where did you get your new name?" She gave me a little smile then hugged me, "It's been a week Yijeong, there's still no progress." She was shaking, I gently tapped her back.

"I know Ren can get through this, he will wake up soon." We went silent after we sat on the couch.

"Actually, I begged Bam to get Prince Thyme's permission to come here today because I have something to tell you guys. It's about the incident that happened in the club."

"What do you mean Prince— K-Kavin?" Noah also sat with us.

"I lied to Her Majesty and to the police. I'm the real target, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I only had a chance to say this today, it's not easy to get into you guys. I'm really sorry—"

"W-What do you mean you're the real target? Why would they do that?" Irin even stood up from her chair.

"I-I also don't know. He just went after me and Ren just let me escape first to find help but we're already too late."

"Does anyone know you're here, Kavin?" Lita asked.

"As far as I know, only her sister knows that he will be going here. Isn't Kavin?"

"Yes and I trust my sister that she will keep it a secret."

"Are you sure Kavin!?"

"We can trust Gaeul."

"Then who the hell sent that man to kill you?" Does it mean that I'm not safe in Thailand anymore?

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"Kavin, please don't think too much about it." After a few hours spent with them and analyzing the possibilities of who's behind the attack, we came up with nothing. We are all clueless!

"I'm just worried about my sister, what if there's someone who's after her and she's alone."

"It's hard to communicate within the palace but I will find a way to communicate with your personal butler."

"Thank you, Bam. You're the best." She gave me a wild smile but she quickly bowed in front of us.

"Your Highness." I also gave respect to the third prince.

"You're both here?"

"We just delivered some things from the main palace to hear. It's too much to handle so I asked for assistance from Kavin, Your Highness."

"I see, since you're all done here, Kavin helped the second prince to pack his belongings. I hear you're going to Songkhla province tomorrow. For you Bam, come with me to visit His Royal Highness." Bam can't refuse the third prince but she looked at me once with a worried face.

I also have a bad thing about this trip.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

gaeul - korea

"Your Majesty, please eat something, you still need to drink your medicine." I humbly leaned forward the tray to him however my father tossed everything on the floor.

"Father?"

"How can I even eat at this rate when your brother is missing Gaeul!?" Tears slowly escaped from my eyes when he started to yell at me.

"I know my brother, I'm sure he just needs some time to think. He will go back, he knows his responsibilities just like last time he disappeared!"

"How can you know? What if your brother is not going to come back, what if something happens to him outside the palace! Who's going to take after the throne!"

"How about me?" I almost whisper but enough to make my father heard.

"You? What are you expecting from Gaeul? You're just a girl, you have no right to be on the throne! You know what, just go out and find your brother rather than wasting your time here!" His words are like knives that keep digging into my heart.

"What are you waiting for! Go out!" He shouted, made me flinch, then I walked out with heavy steps. Time immediately went to me after I closed the door.

"Gaeul what happened? Why are you crying?" I just went silent and didn't answer my friend then he just hugged me to comfort me.

"Don't worry, it will be alright." I clenched my fist tightly and gritted my teeth out of anger. This is so unfair!

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

ho ho ho ho advance merry christmas and happy new year everyone!

♡ ᜔𝆯 ꒰ᐢ⸝⸝•༝•⸝⸝ᐢ꒱⸒⸒ ˳ ֹ 𝅄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 4.6K 39
Thyme Paramaanantra and Kavin Kittiyangkul used to be the the billionaire it boys of Kocher High School. They were part of a group called the F4. Bu...
554K 31K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
105K 3.3K 26
The main family's head bodyguard, Pete Phongsakorn, has a duty to ensure the safety of Vegas Theerapanyakul, his boss's nephew. He is committed to co...
4.8K 286 13
Tinnaphob Jirawatthanakul already has everything he needs in his life: luxury, fame, and a good career that can make everyone jealous. But his peacef...