Night Changes

By ginevralilypotter_

What happens when Arjun Kumar, a struggling actor meets his celebrity crush.. his favorite singer and actress... More

Introduction
Update Schedule
Chapter 1- Crush
Chapter 2 - Queen Entry
Chapter 3 - Dubai
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Moment
Chapter 5 - Concert
Magic cannot be recreated - (Not an Update)
Chapter 6 - Shocka korra
Chapter 7 - Comfort Zone
Chapter 8 - Jalabulajangu 🥳
Chapter 9 - Destiny
Chapter 10 - Setting
Chapter 11 - Sight Seeing
Chapter 12 - Magic in the Air
Chapter 13 - You Owe Me!
Chapter 14 - Love is in the air and so is war!
Chapter 15 - Professional Milestone and personal Lucky Charm
Chapter 16 - Recording
Chapter 17 - Spy, Club and Poor souls
Chapter 18 - Jamming Session
Chapter 20 - Ghosts of the Past 2
Chapter 21 - Being her Rock
Chapter 22 - A White Crisis !
Chapter 23 - The Surprise!
Chapter 24 - Kiss Me
Chapter 25 - Rivals
Chaptet 26 - Quotes, Missing & Confusions
Chapter 27 - Dance rehearsals
Chapter 28 - Game Start
Chapter 29 - Glows and Blushes
Chapter 30 - Dinner Break
Chapter 31 - Kutty Pattas
Chapter 32 - Kabir's Move
Chapter 33 - Wrath of the Beast
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Celebration
Chapter 36 - Nerves and Shock

Chapter 19 - Ghosts of the Past

631 76 23
By ginevralilypotter_

Change of Cast:

Shyra's Parents:

Now, on with the story...

___________________________________________

As Arjun and Shyra were riding the bike,
Shyra's hands were first on his shoulders but then she gave up and locked her arms tightly around Arjun and rested her face against his back creating a havoc inside the 5'11 Man.

Arjun froze when she did that and then when she rested her face against his back, he thought he was the luckiest and the most happiest person in the whole world.

He wanted to shout for the whole world to hear how happy he was.

Shyra slowly lifted her head and came closer to Arjun.

But before she could open her mouth, Arjun lightly turned.

Arjun:
"Shyra! Vonnaku ippo tired ah irruka?"

Shyra:
"Illayee! Yen?"

Arjun:
"Illa...direct ah veetuku ponuma illa...engayadhu nala scenic ah engaya polama?"

Shyra MV:
Enna namma keka vandhadha ivaru kekura? Pah semma wavelength!☺️

Shyra:
"Haan polameeee! Ennaku OK! Enga polam Arjuneyy?"

Arjun:
"Beach polama?"

Shyra:
"Ayee ennaku Beach na rombo pudikum!!!

Arjun laughed at her enthusiasm and started driving his bike towards the nearest beach.

He took the longest route wanting to spend maximum time with his love in his bike.

Shyra on her part understood that he was taking the longest route but she seriously had no complaints since she got the excuse to spend that much time with him while holding on to him tight in the name of grip.

They even stopped at a 24 hour ice cream parlour to get ice creams. They leisurely at their ice cream while sitting and chatting random things and lost in their world. While the ice cream seller looked at them and chucked and turned away giving them privacy.

By the time Arjun finally parked the bike near the beach, it was around 4:00 am.

Arjun and Shyra walked towards the shore and sat down on the sand looking at the waves.

Shyra looked at the Arjun to see him enjoying the chilly breeze and looked down smiling.

Shyra:
"You know I was not always like this! I thought I lost my old self forever ..."

Arjun interrupted her.

Arjun:
"After the horrible hate fiasco and the so called friends using you putting you down during the Super Singer? Ennaku appo la semma gaanda irrukum for the way you were treated! But to be honest, I always felt that you went into a shell.. showing that part of you to only those who your are comfortable with...and its not your fault! Ellarkum ...given a situation, they will have different ways to cope with it..that was your way..."

Shyra smiled sadly at him and continued.

Shyra:
"That was not the only reason...appo kuda I was still me in social media..but inspite of those hate, I slowly got chances and was getting popular...appodhan I was betrayed by a person whom I knew since childhood ! A person whom I trusted not seeing the real him..."

Shyra broke off mid sentence trying to keep her tears away.
Looking at her like this, Arjun was really concerned and worried. He lightly touched her shoulder half trying to comfort her and the other half trying to give her strength.

Arjun:
"Shyra Ma...enna achi? If just thinking about this affects you so much then it's ok! You don't have to share it with me! Whatever it is...you have crossed it and come so far!"

Shyra shook her head and moved closer to Arjun and took his big hands in her small tiny one's and held it tightly. She took a deep breath to calm herself and looked at him.

Shyra:
"Illa Ma...I have to tell this to you.."

*FLASHBACK *

*4 years back when Shyra was 17*

Even though Shyra had gotten eliminated from the singing competition, it gave her the confidence to upload covers on her YouTube channel and her Instagram.

Slowly her followers started to increase and she started to get opportunities.
She also got equal amount of Hate but she tried not looking at that part.

She was practicing a song in her room when her mother called her down.

She came and asked her,
"Enna Ma? Yen Ma kaathura?"

Her mom asked her to open the door.

She huffed and said,
"Yen Ma nee inga thaane irruka? Nee thoraka maatiya? Naan mela en room la paatu practice panitu irrundhen! Enna meladhu kuptu kadhava thorra nu .."" 😒😤

Her Mom rolled her eyes and said,
"Rombo salichikama poi thara di!"

Signing she went and opened the door to see a smiling face greeting her.

It was Raghav.

Raghav Mahendhran.

(A/N: Introducing Raghav Mahendhran)

Shyra glared at him and started to close the door on his face.

Before she could though, he kept his hand and started begging.
"Aiyeee Loosu! Kadhava sathada di! Adhaan sorry sonnnen la"

"Mudiyadhu ! Che pe!"

But then her sweet mother invited him in when she saw him and greeted him, which made him smirk at her.

Ofcourse! How could her mother not like him?! He was afterall her friend's son!

Shyra and Raghav were childhood friends. They grew up together.

As little kids, he was even her best friend in school but as they grew up, slowly he started distancing himself from her. Shyra didn't notice it at first until one fine day, when they were 12 years old..he just shifted to Delhi with his family. And they lost contact. She tried to contact him in the beginning but he never bothered to return her calls. Till she decided it was not worth the effort and left it at it.

After he left though, she was bullied in school for her voice and the way she walked. It was part of the reason why she turned into a Tom Boy. She figured, no one is going to like her either way..its better to have boy like fashion sense than to be criticised for not having enough feminine charms or what not.

It hurt a lot growing up. To be thrown harsh words constantly. Told to change herself. It took a huge courage and leap of faith on her part and huge support of her two brothers to register for the singing competition as a 16 year old and to put herself out there to be criticised by whole different type of crowd.

But she did it. Yes she got eliminated but still she is working hard.

What irked her was that when she needed the support and comfort of a friend, Raghav was not there! She didn't hear a peep from him all these years! Not a single word. She thought he forgot about her! But after all these time he was back and he didn't even bother to contact her!

Shyra had actually stumbled on him when he was catching up with few of his "friends " in a fav cafe!

She was staring at him in disbelief and anger when he saw her and smiled like nothing was wrong!

She turned and left without a single word.

And that was a week back! Since then, she had been religiously ignoring his calls and text messages. She still hadn't found out who had rattled her number to him and betrayed her!

And He was here now! In her house!

.....

Slowly, Raghav kept pestering Shyra to give their friendship another chance and Banu Ma was also constantly telling her to let her silly anger go.

Shyra gave up and gave their friendship another chance.

Slowly Raghav gained her trust and they started to hang out more, do funny reels which was always posted on his page. Shyra wanted to maintain her page a bit professionally so she didn't post in hers.

Shyra slowly considered him as someone whom she could trust.

She even liked him to an extent. Not to the extent of crush but liked him none the less.

One fine day, about 4 months after Raghav came back to Chennai.

He invited her for a small drive. It was around 6 PM.

She agreed and sat in his car which was driven by his driver.

They reached a destination and they both got out.

Raghav continued to walk while Shyra stood frozen staring at the school building.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Happy New Year Family!!!!

Keep Scrolling!
Today Double Update!!

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 8K 46
Let's see what happens when a famous actor falls in love with the waitress of a restaurant he frequently visits.
23K 2.4K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...
177K 20.2K 93
ɪɴ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ, ᴀᴅʜɪᴛʏᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅʜɪʀᴀ'ꜱ ꜰɪᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅʟʏ, ᴀᴅʜɪʀᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴅʜɪᴛʏᴀɴ'ꜱ...
59.2K 4.1K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...