𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 [] 𝐂𝐇...

By chicchikens

Mature cause of language ig🙄 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒙 𝑶𝑪 (𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒎) 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬... More

𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓶
𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶 + 𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 + 𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 + 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 + 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶 + 𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+ 𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮+𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓣𝓲𝓴𝓽𝓸𝓴+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮+𝓘𝓻𝓵
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮+𝓘𝓡𝓛+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+ 𝓣𝓲𝓴𝓽𝓸𝓴+ 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 + 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+ 𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 + 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮+𝓘𝓡𝓛+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓯𝔂+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 + 𝓘𝓡𝓛+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓡𝓛+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+ 𝓣𝓲𝓴𝓽𝓸𝓴
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓡𝓛
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓯𝔂
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 + 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶
𝓘𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪+𝓘𝓡𝓛

𝓘𝓡𝓛

550 13 2
By chicchikens

sal3msalam1 added to their story

December 23,2022

        It was all hands on deck while setting up for the annual "Christmas" party. Though it was really just a normal party that Alma set during December taking advantage of Christmas coming. Family members that lived near would come, along with friends, and some other people from the neighborhood whose families weren't able to make it. Daniel, Nick, Salem, Chris, Emiliano, and his parents were helping set up the food, and plates. Matt, Manuel, along with Salem and Daniel's parents were helping set up tables and speakers outside.

        About an hour later the party started. Loud music, aunts, uncles, cousins, old friends, and neighbors arriving. The gossip had started, the uncles had already started with the beers, kids were playing, and others were sitting at their tables eating with their siblings or on their phones seeing as they did not know anyone at the party.

         Salem was stuck at her table with the triplets, Daniel, Caeser, Manuel, and Emiliano. Explaining who is who to the triplets.

        "Bro guess who just got here."  Daniel blurted out while running back to the table with a plate of nachos.

        "Who?" Salem questioned while stealing one of his chips.

        "First of all fuck you," he remarked referring to his chip being stolen. "second of all, Paulina, and her creepy ass dad."

        "Wait what, are you serious? No one here likes them. Who invited them?" Salem grilled leaning forward.

        "No one. Apparently, Paulina figured there would be a part this year and came over unannounced." Daniel explained

        "Who is Paulina?" Matt asked glancing back and forth between Daniel and Salem.

        "A bitch." Emiliano blurted out. "Don't tell my mom I said that."

        "Emi, even your mom wouldn't get mad at that, simply because of who it was about," Salem reassured turning her head over to the triplets to explain about Paulina. "Emi kinda just summed it all up."

        "Yeah pretty much. She like- she flirts with everyone's boyfriend, she has absolutely no respect for anyone, and she's extremely entitled," explained Daniel. "I remember this one time, me and Salem were like fifteen and she was like flirting with me the entire night and then asked me if me and Salem were dating. And I looked at her and I said no and she said she thought that we were dating and I told her that it was kind of weird that she thought me and Salem were dating and continued to flirt with me like the entire night, and I don't remember what she said af- speak of the devil."

        "Holaa"  greeted a squeaky grainy voice to which Salem rolled their eyes too and turned their head.

        "Hola Paulina como estas?" Salem questioned despite the fact that he could care less about how their cousin is doing.

        "Yo estoy fantastica. Y tu Daniel hace cuanto tiempo que no te veo. Como estan?" she replied obviously directing the question more toward Daniel.

        "Yo estoy bien." Daniel smiled awkwardly turning his head over to Nick.

        "Porque esta mas alta tu voz?" Emiliano interjected looking up from his plate over to Paulina.

        "De que estas hablando? Mi voz esta normal." Paulina stated, her gaze moving to Emiliano.

         "No pero- sabes algo, no importa." Emi said, his focus going back down onto his plate.

        "Y quienes son estos chicos guapos, no los he visto antes." commented Paulina as her gaze once again moved, this time over to the triplets.

        "Son mis amigos, querian venir. No hablan español." Salem clarified as she just wanted the conversation to end.

"Ah oki, pues voy a saludar los demás. Fue tan bueno verte otra vez." Paulina bid her goodbyes and walked to the other side of the backyard.

"Well that was painful to watch." Caeser commented after being quite the entire conversation.

"She didn't even say anything to you did she?" Chris pointed out.

"She was too focused on Daniel." Manuel joked.

The night continued and so did conversations and people going up to dance. The group of eight were all peacefully sat watching people dance.

Dani🖕🏽

Dani🖕🏽
Wouldn't it be funny if i dragged u up there when a cumbia song plays

Sal🧂
Daniel i will rip your dick off.

Dani🖕🏽
Well won't you look at that
a cumbia

Salem glared at Daniel from across the table already knowing what his plan was. Daniel got up from his chair and made his way over to Salems side all with a grin on his face.

"Daniel no, i swear. Please. No," pleaded Salem as Daniel grabbed their arms.

"C'mon get up." Daniel got Salem to their feet and dragged them to where everyone else was dancing.

The six friends watched as Daniel made Salem dance with him in amusement. Laughing and cheering along. Watching how they made fun of each other for messing up a step. Although knowing their relationship seemed to be strictly platonic (yeah okay🙄), Chris couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He wanted to be the one dancing with Salem. Even if he didn't know how. He could learn. She could teach him.

December 24,2022

It was three in the morning. The last couple of Aunts and uncles were leaving or helping clean up inside. Daniel, Caeser, Matt, Nick, Chris, and Salem were cleaning outside listening to one of Salems playlists.

"Sal," Daniel whispered, getting a hum in response. "do you have lovers rock on this playlist?"

"Daniel, I have lovers rock on every playlist. Why?" Salem answered back wondering where this conversation was going to lead to.

"I was just wondering. You know, cause of your story." he mumbled.

"You're gonna leave me out here with Chris when lovers rock plays aren't you." Salem guessed staring at Daniel with a straight face.

"What. No, I dont know why you would think that." Daniel very obviously lied.

"If you want me to make a move on Chris you should make a move on Nick." Salem bargained.

"Can't say I wasn't expecting that." The two friends argued back and forth and like clockwork, lovers rock started playing.

Daniel grinned at Salem as he went to his brother, then Matt, then Nick. Telling them his plan and all of them going inside. Salem sent a look towards Daniel as he walked inside with Nick.

"Where are they going?" Chris questioned, finding it odd that their other friends were heading inside without saying anything.

"Uhm, I don't know." What was she supposed to say? 'Oh my best friend wants to leave us alone cause i have a crush on you.'

"This is lovers rock right?" Salem looked back at Chris nodding her head yes.

An awkward silence filled the space between the two. Neither knowing what to say.

"Let's dance." Chris blurted out.

"What?" Salem looked over at Chris with wide eyes.

"Your instagram story. You put that you wanted to dance to lovers rock in the middle of the night with someone. It's the middle of the night so.." he clarified as Salem reluctantly agreed.

"Do you know how to slow dance?" Salem asked seeing how stiff Chris was.

"Kind of." Chris admitted.

"Okay, grab my hand, no the other one. Put the other one on my waist. Now just follow my lead." as they danced Chris loosened up, enjoying each others company.

And if you start to kiss
And the record skips
Flip it over
And sit a little closer

"There you go, now you try to lead."

And if she grabs for your hand
And drags you along
She might want a kiss
Before the end of the song

"Like this?"

"Yeah."

         As cheesy as it sounds, Chris hoped for Salem to feel like the last two lyrics. He hoped she wanted to kiss. Even if he did not know how to act if that was the case. Even if he did not know how to express it. Without a doubt in his mind he knew he was completely under Salems spell.  As Salem was under his.

      "I really like you." four simple words he never imagined he would say, spilled out of his mouth before they could register in his mind.

      "What?" a smile spread across Salems face as she prayed that she did not mishear the words that came out of the mouth of the boy she had been completely infatuated with for the past four months.

      "I really, I really like you." he repeated, as they were now standing still, close together, with a hand on her waist, a hand on his shoulder, and holding hands.

       How many men have you kissed?

       The smile on Salems face grew wider as Chris confirmed what she had heard.

       "And your not kidding?" Salem felt as if that was something she needed to be clarified, she had never been confessed to before.

       Very few.

       "Why would I lie about something like that?" that is all Salem needed.

        These feelings were real. They weren't some sick joke or prank. It was genuine. All she could do is smile. It was genuine.

        But you offered me a kiss, why?

        There the two stood. In each others arms, each others embrace. In peace. The two could ask for nothing more.

        Such a foolish reason Im afraid.
        I just, wanted to kiss you.

That's what they did. They kissed. Frozen in their spots. In pure bliss. Somehow in denial that everything was true. That this wasn't some dream they would wake up from. Wishing it was real. Because it was. It was real. The two broke away from the kiss. Bright smiles plastered on their faces. Continuing to dance, continuing to enjoy each others company. Never wanting the night to end.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays you guys 🤭<3
xoxo Calem

        "Hellooo"  greeted a squeaky grainy voice to which Salem rolled their eyes too and turned their head.

        "Hi Paulina how are you?" Salem questioned despite the fact that he could care less about how their cousin is doing.

        "I am fantastic. And you Daniel, it's been so long since I've seen you. How are you guys?" she replied obviously directing the question more toward Daniel.

        "I'm good." Daniel smiled awkwardly turning his head over to Nick.

        "Why is your voice higher?" Emiliano interjected looking up from his plate over to Paulina.

        "What are you talking about? My voice is normal ." Paulina stated, her gaze moving to Emiliano.

         "No but- you know what, never mind ." Emi said, his focus going back down onto his plate.

        "And who are these handsome boys, I haven't seen them before" commented Paulina as her gaze once again moved, this time over to the triplets.

        "They're my friends, they wanted to come. They don't speak Spanish." Salem clarified as she just wanted the conversation to end.

"Ah oki, well I'm gonna go say hi to everyone else. It was so nice seeing you guys again." Paulina bid her goodbyes and walked to the other side of the backyard.

"Well that was painful to watch." Caeser commented after being quite the entire conversation.

"She didn't even say anything to you did she?" Chris pointed out.

"She was too focused on Daniel." Manuel joked.

The night continued and so did conversations and people going up to dance. The group of eight were all peacefully sat watching people dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 634 29
𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖠𝗆𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗅𝗈. 𝖨𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈�...
151K 2.7K 31
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵, 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝘃𝗶...
150K 1.6K 16
✈ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦�...