Reborn As Lydia Martin

Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler által

Lydia Ingalls never really minded the thought of death, she always imagined it to be peaceful. Lydia was neve... Több

Disclaimer
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

18.4K 867 75
Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler által

I'm in love with you and all your little things.

Lydia's POV

So, the video store accident didn't happen. That's a really good sign, right? That means that Peter no longer listens to Jennifer. I wonder if he's going to talk to Derek soon.

That also means nothing happened to Jackson.

Jackson is safe.

I hope Peter is okay though. Nurse Jennifer was very threatening towards Peter. And she tore up my drawing. That's just rude.

Tonight . I didn't really need to be there but I wanted to be there. Jackson told me he was going to practice lacrosse, and I remembered that on the show he got very frustrated and sad.

I don't want him to be alone when he's sad.

I was walking across the field looking for Jackson when I saw him throw balls at the tree. Trying to hit a spot he marked on the tree. As I got closer I saw tears of frustration in his eyes.

His movements became more and more frantic until he angrily threw away his lacrosse stick and fell to the ground. Tears escape from his eyes as he sobs.

"Jack." I whispered softly, afraid he would shut me out after seeing him so vulnerable.

He looks up at me, tears running down his cheeks. His eyes filled with multiple emotions.

I rush over to him and crouch down in front of him. I was about to comfort him when he suddenly grabbed me tightly and pulled me onto his lap.

"Please." he whimpered.

"Please don't leave me." he cries against my chest.

"I'll never leave you, Jackson. Never." I say as I almost start to cry along with him.

His sobs slowly quiet down as we sit there peacefully, hugging each other in silence.

-----------------------------------

Third POV

Jackson has always felt lonely.

He knew that his adoptive parents loved him very much but he couldn't help it. He always felt that something was missing from his life.

Jackson so often heard people tell children that they act exactly like their parents. But no one ever said that to Jackson.

Jackson never knew what his parents were like so he never really knew who he was supposed to be.

Jackson always found the parent-teacher conferences the hardest part. It sometimes felt more like the teacher was talking about him to 2 strangers.

He really loved his adoptive parents but he always wanted his real parents to be there and know how well he was doing at school.

That empty feeling always made Jackson a little frustrated.

It made him do things that made the feeling go away for a while. Things like, getting really good grades or practicing a lot for lacrosse. He wanted to make his parents proud of him and when he did those things he felt the empty feeling go away for a moment.

But now, with Lydia he doesn't feel that way anymore.

It was odd actually. He thought he would never get rid of that feeling, even with Lydia around.

Lydia had never made him feel this way before. But lately she's been so much nicer to him than usual. The feeling she gives him, he has never felt that before.

It's like the empty feeling goes away completely. He feels peaceful now that the feeling is gone. He no longer feels frustrated by it.

Lydia's presence brings him so much peace and calmness.

Lydia runs her hands through Jackson's hair as he snuggles closer to her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lydia asks Jackson uncertainly.

Lydia wasn't really good at comforting people.

She's never had friends before, so she's never had to comfort anyone before.

The only things that comforted her were her imaginations.

The kind animals in her drawings always helped her feel less lonely. It gave her the feeling that there were people, well actually creatures, who did care about her.

She wanted to pass that feeling on to Jackson, but she wasn't sure how.

What she didn't know was that Jackson had already been comforted by just her presence and her warm embrace.

It was silent for a moment before Jackson started to speak.

"I-I just...I just wish my parents were here." he said, his voice still hoarse from crying.

Lydia gripped him tighter and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. She remained silent, waiting for him to feel comfortable enough to continue talking.

"I try so hard at school and just with everything because I want them to be proud of me. But I'll never know if they would be proud of me.

I mean, why would they? I've been so busy lately with school and lacrosse that I haven't really been that nice to other people." Jackson admitted sadly as he rested his head on Lydia's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He pulled her closer to him.

"Hey! Don't say that." Lydia protested. "You don't always have to be nice to everyone. It's okay to feel that way. Sometimes there's just something going on that's more important.

Besides, of course they are proud of you! Not just because you do well in school but because of who you are.

You're an amazing person. You are so kind to me. You are so nice to all of your friends. You even made new friends, Jack. That is great!

You pick me up every day and you bring me home safely. You stayed with me, we visited Peter together. I mean, you fell asleep while I was reading, but that doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter what you did before, it's about what you do about it now. And you have already done so many good things. So of course they are proud of you.

I am proud of you, Jack. I'm so proud of you."

Jackson feels a warm pleasant feeling rush through him after hearing Lydia's words.

There's that feeling again...

Jackson slowly begins to understand what that feeling means.

"Thank you." Jackson breathes against her neck.

Lydia can reassure him so effortlessly. Her words alone can calm him down so much. He feels so comfortable with her. It surprises him sometimes, just how easily Lydia can comfort him.

He turns Lydia so that she is facing him while still sitting on his lap, his hands caressing her face.

Jackson is so immensely grateful to have her.

His princess.

"You've been acting different lately, but I don't think I mind it. I don't feel like I have to prove myself to you." Jackson tells Lydia, leaning his forehead gently against hers.

Lydia beams at him, happy that she was able to change something so important to him.

Jackson looks into Lydia's eyes intensely, trying to show her all the emotions she makes him feel.

"I love you, Lydia. I love you so much." Jackson whispers softly.

Lydia's breath hitched, she's never heard anyone say those words to her before.

Lydia always hoped that after all her attempts to be a good daughter, her father would love her again. She did everything for him. She cooked for him, she tended the garden for him. She did everything in the house.

She did so much for him and even after that he never said anything nice to her.

But now, Jackson says it to her with so much love. She doesn't understand. Jackson hasn't even asked her to do anything for him yet.

Jackson looks at Lydia with so much love in his eyes. It makes her emotional. This is what she always wanted. This is what she wished she had. And now, she actually has it. It's right here in front of her.

"Princess?" Jackson asks with concern as he sees her eyes start to fill with tears.

Lydia lets out a sob and hugs Jackson tightly. "I love you too."

Jackson moves his hands from her cheeks to her hair and runs his hands through her hair.

"Why are you crying, princess?"

"I'm just really happy." Lydia whispers against his neck.

"That's good." Jackson breathes out a relieved laugh. "I am too."

They sat in silence for a while. Lydia was stroking Jackson's back while Jackson was enjoying the attention he was getting from Lydia.

A noise caught their attention. It came from outside the school.

"What the hell was that?" Jackson asks confused.

"I don't kn-"

Lydia suddenly remembered that a mountain lion was going to appear on the parent-teacher conferences day.

That is today!

"Come on, let's go back to the school." Lydia said as she stood up and ran towards the school.

Jackson stood up after her, feeling a chill run through his body as Lydia let go of him.

-----------------------------------

Lydia's POV

I can't believe I forgot about this.

I enjoyed being with Jackson so much that I forgot what was going on around me.

As we got closer I heard people screaming.

People were running around in fear while some people ran to their cars to hide.

I saw Scott running over to Mama McCall as he looked around to find out what is going on. Chris Argent was getting his shotgun out of his car while Victoria kept Allison close to her.

There were a number of cars that suddenly drove away when I saw Noah Stilinski making his way towards the animal.

The car behind him was about to drive away.

Oh no!

Without even thinking about it I quickly ran ahead to Papa Stilinski and pushed him out of the way of the car.

I felt a painful blow against my side, causing me to fall to the ground.

Ehhm...ouch!

You know, that actually hurts.

"Lydia!" I heard Jackson exclaim as he ran towards me after quickly cursing out the driver.

"Are you okay?! What the hell were you thinking?" Jackson panics.

"I'm alright." I groaned. "I wasn't really thinking."

"Obviously!" Jackson calls out with concern clear in his voice.

Jackson crouches down in front of me. "I just told you I love you, you can't just put yourself in a dangerous situation after that, okay?"

"I'm sorry." I say as I sit up slowly with Jackson's help.

When I looked up at the rest of the people I saw Chris pointing his gun at the animal.

No! He can't just kill the mountain lion. The animal is probably just scared itself. I mean, it hasn't attacked anyone yet.

Before Chris had a chance to kill the animal I quickly grabbed the gun that Noah Stilinski had conveniently dropped on the ground and fired it into the air.

Everyone looked up after hearing the loud noise the gun made. The mountain lion turned around quickly and ran back into the woods.

I heard everyone sigh in relief when they saw that the animal was gone.

I turned to Papa Stilinski who was sitting on the ground a little further from me.

"I'm sorry for pushing you on the ground." I apologized to him. "Are you okay?"

Stilinksi nods at me. "I'm fine, thanks to you, Lydia." he thanks me. "That was a smart idea, firing into the air. You helped a lot of people today." he says as he stands up and walks over to me.

"But next time don't just pick up a gun off the ground, okay?" Stilinski advises me as he reaches out to help me up.

"Yes sir." I say sheepishly. "I read somewhere that loud noises scare away mountain lions."

"Yes, I figured." he smiled at me. "Stiles has told me all about you. He told me that you're very smart."

Stiles talks to his father about me?

"She is. She's very smart." Jackson adds with a smile.

"Yes I am." I admit, smiling proudly.

"Remember what I taught you about that kind of animal?" I ask him teasingly.

Jackson looks at me amused. "Well, since I'm still alive I'm able to tell you that it was a mountain lion and a cougar because they're the same animal."

I smile proudly at him making him look at the floor with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Lydia!" I hear someone call out.

I turn around and see Mama Martin running towards me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Mama Martin asks me as she checks me for any injuries.

"She was hit by a car, some idiot drove into her." Jackson explained, knowing that I'm probably going to say I'm fine anyway.

She looks over at me shocked.

Wow, She's so dramatic. I mean, I'm still standing, aren't I?

"Calm down, It wasn't even that hard. And I couldn't let them hit the Sheriff. He is much more important to this city than I am."

Jackson frowns at me, not liking the answer I gave her.

"I swear, it doesn't hurt that much. It's probably just going to be a bruise." I reassure them.

They look at me as if they don't really believe me but nod anyway.

"I'll take her home, if that's okay?" Jackson asks my mom.

"Yes, of course. I'll see you at home, honey." Mama Martin says as she gives me a hug before Jackson grabs my hand and pulls me towards his car.

-----------------------------------

I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I was busy at school so I had to finish that stuff first.

I really love all the support and comments that I get. They make me really happy!

So thank you so much!

I have another question though!

Would you like Peter to remain the alpha or would you like Derek to be the alpha? Derek isn't going to kill Peter, obviously. But I can think of another way to make Derek the alpha. So, what do you think?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

445K 12.6K 49
*THIS STORY IS COMPLETE* Ella Black was normal teenager in 2021, till she died on her way home from school, next thing she knew she woke up as a newb...
46.3K 1.4K 74
He never thought he'd come back to Beacon Hills after he moved to New York. He never thought he'd reunite with his old best friend, Lydia, again afte...
36.7K 1.1K 26
"I was someone who tore through cities and villages with no remorse for the men, women and children I killed. I didn't care about anyone because I ha...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...