𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹...

By Timkerk

This is a sweet, wholesome, fluffy fanfic of Damian and Anya in the future when they are around 18-19, they a... More

ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (Pre-read)
(Ch.1) -Eden Institute
(Ch. 3) -Wingmen and Women
(Ch. 4) -Part A, Permission.
(Ch. 5) -Strange man (Special/filler chapter!)
(Ch. 6) -The Pond (Special/filler chapter #2)
(Ch. 7) -Christmas Eve
(Ch. 8) -Part B, Place and Time
(Ch. 9) -Part C, The Ring.
(Ch. 10) -Shopping Trip
(Ch. 11) -New Years Eve.
(Ch. 12) -Late Night Studying (Extra Chapter!)
(Ch. 13) -Preparations {Part I}
(Ch. 14) -The Amusement Park {Part 2}
(Ch. 15) -The Proposal {Part 3, Finale}

(Ch.2) -Homework Help

3K 50 118
By Timkerk

Damian was sitting at his desk. He was tapping his expensive pen on the physics book that laid on his desk. He sat, trying to concentrate. Though, his mind was being rudely interrupted by stressful thoughts. Damian had loved Anya ever since he was six. They had been officially in a relationship for about 6 whole years. Damian and Anya were highschool sweethearts and still are. 

Damian smiled thinking about Anya, his cheeks turning a cherry blossom pink. He wanted to seal the deal with her ever since they were 15. Though, when Anya told him about her telepathy, he had been overthinking everything

"She heard all the times I wanted to kiss her..- the times when I thought about how cute she was, and most importantly, how will he propose in secret?"  Damian 

Then, Damian heard a ping! on his phone. He looked over to see a text from Anya.

Anya (Idiot) : SY-ON BOY!! ^^ I need help! I got a bad mark on the fisix test! Mr. Smithie wrote on question 8 "study more. This isn't even the right formula." 😭😭😭 PLS HEKLP MERREEEHEGDGEWHE

Damian : Wow. Physics*

Anya (Idiot) : HOW IS IT PRONOUNCED LIKE THAT? WHAT??? PLEASE HELP 🙏 CHIMERA SAYS PLEASE!!! TOT

Damian sighed in real life. She is really this stupid?  Of course she is.. I thought the question was quite easy..

Damian : Fine. Send a picture.

Anya (Idiot) : I CANT I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG BUT MY BACK CAMERA IS BROKEN!! (Yor accidentally threw one of her weapons at the camera and it shattered, they are getting it repaired in two days.)

Damian : Then use your front camera, dummy. 

Anya (Idiot) : WOW SO SMART SY-ON BOY!! :DD

4 minutes later (9:24PM)

Damian : Anya? 

Damian was getting a little worried

Anya (Idiot) : It wont work!!!! Phone, please work!! (╥︣ ~ ╥)

Damian : Can you call? 

Anya (Idiot) : OH!!! YES YES

Call 

Anya : SY-ON BOY!! (Picks up her stuffed penguin and waves the arm) He says hi!

Damian saw Anya's adorable, usual smile. He playfully waves back. 

Damian : Mhm. Okay show me the paper. 

Anya : Okie! 

Anya turned the camera towards the paper, then the screen went black. It flashed on and turned back to black. The images of Anya making a confused face mixed with her shaking the camera popping up from time to time made Damian laugh. 

Anya : H-...aUH? C-C-C-C-Cameraaaa-..a-a-a wha-ah-ts wrong? Da-a-a-amia-n help!

Damian : How? 

Damian snickered a little. He tilted his head.

Anya : I dont know just do it! You're smart! 

Damian blushed a little at the compliment. She was right, he was a smart person. Just with a mix of cockiness. Though, that still didn't help him.

Damian : I cant just hack into your phone and fix it.

Anya : *Sigh* I thought the second son would know, guess you aren't so smart after all

Anya made the troll face as she teased her boyfriend. 

Damian : What do you expect me to do? 

Anya : Uhmm.... something smart! 

Damian : *Sigh* Just explain it to me. I don't remember much of the test.

Anya : Okie dokie! uhm... Block Y with the mass of M... Uh... Mag-ni-tudee?

Damian internally facepalmed. 

(The question she was trying to explain)

Damian tried his best to understand what Anya was trying to explain. This went on for an hour. In the end, Anya was still confused, only gaining the fact that a block is a 3D shape. 

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

The next day, Anya turned up at the Institute with the paper in her hand, staring at the question. She sat down and was welcomed by Becky.

"Hi Anya-chan! What's that in your hand?" 

"Uhm... Blocks?" Anya handed the paper to Becky, who sat and stared at the question.

"Professor Smith sure is rude. How dare he talk to Miss Anya like that?!"

Anya smiled at her best friend's thoughts, she was so nice. Anya pouted and made a "Humph! So true!" face. 

"Hmm... It's probably this answer *Points at an answer choice* Though, I'm not completely sure... wow this is hard." Becky pondered. 

"I know right?! And Mr. Smith was so mean about it too." Anya agreed. She nodded.

Just then, Damian came into the room. Anya got up, snatched the paper from Becky's hands and ran towards Damian.

"Ah! Anya?- Oh." Becky smirked and hid under the desk, spying on the two. 

"Sy-on Boy!!!! Help me! I still don't understand!"

Damian jumped.

"U-Uh... Oh no.. not this again. Ugh." Damian gave an annoyed expression and sighed.

"Sy-on boy! Please help me! i'm going to fail!"

"Okay okay we only have 3 minutes until class starts. Come over to my desk."

Anya jumped and waved her hands in the air. "Yayy!!"

Damian blushed a little and told her to quiet down. She's so cute..

Behind her desk, Becky grinned. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 

Then, Emile and Ewen came in. They ran towards Damian.

"Damian-sama!- *raises eyebrows* Ooooo~" Emile teased. 

"Shut up Emile." Damian blushed a bit. 

Ewen nudged Anya's shoulder, "How ya doing?" He gestured towards the paper and then to Damian. He smirked. 

"Just learning from Sy-on boy!" Anya said, oblivious.

"Ooooooo~ just that? hehe." Ewen and Emile said in sync. 

"Leave her alone." Damian said bluntly. "Just sit over there today." he points towards a pair of seats about 10 feet away.

"As you wish Master Damian-sama!" They both grinned and headed towards the seats. At the seats, they met Becky grinning under her desk. 

"Hauh? Becky?" Emile said.

"ShhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Becky aggressively whispered, almost spitting on the polished floor. 

"AHH-" Ewen squealed.

"Girls are scary." Emile stated, hugging Ewen and shaking. 

They all then looked towards the couple: Damian was pointing at parts of the paper while Anya was listening intently. Then, Anya handed her hand to Damian and placed it on the paper. Anya tilted her head and stood there. Damian made a confused face. Then he grabbed her hand and kissed it. Anya flushed a shade of pink and Damian laughed at her in a sweet way. 

"W-what was that for?" 

"What else was I supposed to do? Hm?" He said, smiling.

Anya put her head down in embarrassment and Damian smirked. He glanced towards the right and blushed. All three (Becky, Emile and Ewen) were grinning mischievously. He turned away and blushed harder. 

---------------------------------------------☼☼☼

𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 ^^ 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛. 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 611 12
Annabella is a 17 year old girl and her father went on a business trip and asked his best friend to watch over her so she doesn't get in to trouble...
54.1K 1.6K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
77.1K 2K 19
A series of One shots about Damian and Anya Damian Desmond is not in love with a peasant girl. At least he would never admit that he was, he swore h...
388K 10.7K 46
A Bad Boy and A Good Girl, A Billionaire and A Small Town Girl, Falling in Love, Cliché much? Now mix it with Passion, Possessiveness and Intense Emo...