Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

In love with your brother

4K 127 26
By mrskimkookie

"huh!!?? " Jungkook said with a shocking tone and his dad smiled and said,

" What? You are the one who is excited for marriage. Ji told us how you kissed her and proposed to her. We already know you both love each other and you directly propose to her for marriage and said you can't wait to marry... You can even marry right now .. "

The land under the taekook slide... Jungkook is in a mental breakdown. They look at Ji-hyung who has a sweet smile but only taekook knows how evil that smile is. She came to Jungkook and hugged him tight and said,

"I love you Jungkook... I love you so much"

Jungkook was just calm and didn't say anything, he was just standing there like a statue.

.....

AT NIGHT

here taekook left home making excuses that they are going for a night out and getting permission and here they are in the park away from home sitting and thinking what to do .

"Koo .."

"Hmm?"

"What should we do...?"

"I don't know tae.. you think"

*Let's run away from here... Let's run away from this wedding"

"What!!??"

Jungkook was shocked by her but Taehyung was calm and just looking down. JUNGKOOK made him look up and said,

"Tae, they are our family... They have a reputation, and they trust us...they love us"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO HUH!!?? TELL THEM TRUTH..!!???"

"OFCCC... WE CANT DO THAT!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HOMOPHOBIC THEY ARE... THEY STILL DONT ALLOW JIMIN TO COME AT HOME BECAUSE HE MARRIED TO A BOY.."

(Jimin is a Jungkook cousin)

"THAT'S WHY IM SAYING LETS RUN AWAYYY... IF YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME AND RESPECT OUR LOVE AND OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN COME WITH ME.. "

Taehyung said and fell on knees he is crying hard he can't lose his only love. Jungkook sat on knees and hugged Taehyung.. Jungkook couldn't see his love crying like this.

" Koo, please listen to me... I got a scholarship ship and visa to study America.. let's run away and go there.. we will be happy there... You know, I even saw your name too in that list... I was going to give you a surprise that at least your foreign study dream is going to be true... But.. "

Taehyung cried hard... jungkook replied,

" Taetae... We can't, you know we have family responsibilities. Especially me .. I'm a single child and didn't you see how happy they were when they got to know I'm dating ji... I can't break their trust and happiness.."

"You love me more..?"

"I love both ... And I can't hurt both ."

"You are already hurting me.."

With that Taehyung just went away from there without saying anything. Jungkook tried to stop him but he didn't listen and Jungkook just cried there.

....

After a week they graduate and then after two days Taehyung said he has something to announce. Both Ji-hyung and Jungkook were confused and scared. They were having dinner together when Taehyung said,

"I have something to tell you all..."

"What is it tae? You called us all here"

"Well, i got a scholarship abroad and I'm going there in two days. And jungkook I'm soo sorry i won't be able to attain your marriage"

Jungkook just looked down he said, in his 24 years of life Taehyung never called him by his full name. All family members thought he was sad because his best friend is not going to be there at his wedding.

"Owww... Oppa i need you in my marriage. You are my best brother how can I marry when you would not be there."

Then don't marry my bunny... You fucking bitch..look acting like she care and all about me...

"I'm sorry ji..." Taehyung said with a fake smile and looked at Jungkook for the last time with hope that Jungkook will stop him and both of them know that if Taehyung will cross these border ones then he will never contact or come back.

But jungkook was just calm and enjoying his dinner and timely smiling at ji .. for the first time Taehyung felt betrayed from Jungkook. He just stood and left.

.......

After a week Taehyung left for Thailand and never contacted anyone. For the first few days he talked with everyone but slowly he stopped contacting saying he is busy. And now it's been 3 years Taehyung didn't contact  anyone, he doesn't know what's happening there.

He can guess that jungkook is married to his sister now for three years and he would have become dad till now. He is living his life in thailand, happily i guess ...

Here Taehyung just came home from work. His master degree finished last year and for being a topper he got a job fast in the best company. Called gmmtv.

Taehyung opened his phone just to see his Jungkook photo and smiled and went to make something to eat.

How's my bunny life going there? My? *Chuckle bitterly* I wanna see him now suddenly.

*Smak*

"Yahh... Mktherfucker... What do you want?"

Taehyung said to his friend Jeff who just smirk and took bread from Taehyung and said,

"What? Missing your bunny again?"

"He is not mine anymore. He is already married"

"Ohhh.. c'mon ... How about we go to see him..."

"Are you serious..."

"I'm dead serious... I also wanna see your bunny in real life.. please.. just once and we will never again step in Korea. "

Taehyung sighed and nodded in yes..

" Okk.. after two days... I'll book a flight... "

With that Jeff went with excitement..

......

IN KOREA

Taehyung just landed in Korea and it's looking so new to him. He didn't say to his family that he is coming. Soon they got in a taxi and reached home.

As Taehyung came home he saw no one in the hall but a little baby something 2 years old watching cartoons while sitting in his baby chair. Taehyung smiles sadly, this is his kookie baby. They both planned to have family together and now see...

Soon their Taehyung mom dad came and they were so happy to see their son.

"Ahh.. son" they hug their son who returns with a heavy heart. His eyes are just finding Jungkook. Soon everyone came to their Taehyung family and Jungkook family, Ji-hyung and Yoonmim were there too.

Jimin picked up the baby and kissed him on the cheek and said, "oww.. my little kitty.. you missed mama... Sorryyy mama went to wake up your dad.."

Both families were making face while looking at Jimin but they didn't say much.

Wait- he is Jimin son, which means he is not a kookie son... Wait- what Jimin doing here... I guess it's about the same family business.

(Jungkook dad and Jimin dad who is Namjoon both are brothers but they don't have good relationship as Namjoon married to Jin and Jungkook dad is homophobic, but both have 50-50 shares in family business and now Yoongi handle it soo monthly they meet once... And this is the reason they allowed yoonmim to come..)

Taehyung is still confused Jungkook is not there.

"Owww.. finding your best friend or what?" Mr. Jeon said and Taehyung just chuckled and nodded yes.

"Oww.. son he left korea after week of his marriage and after that like you he also never came back. He is in china right now working in a company called gmmtv. He sometimes contacts us."

"Yess... Not like you brat" -Mrs. Kim

Taehyung was shocked to hear that his bunny is still his. He didn't go to Ji...

Jeff came near Taehyung and said in his ear.
"See... Your kookie still loves you.. he went away because he still loves you... He just wants to be called your not others."

All are looking at them a little weirdly and soon Taehyung noticed this and then he saw Ji and he smirk and pulled Jeff near and said,

" Well, guys .... Meet my boyfriend Jeff Satur... He is thai. And i love him so much. "

For Jeff he is beyond shock and for the Taehyung family they are shocked disgusted and angry but they didn't say anything as Taehyung came after a long time. Ji was happy as Jungkook just belongs to her now.

Yahhh.. this brat is gonna be the reason for my death one day... Seriously me and his boyfriend?? Like srslyy... I don't have the worst taste and bitch we both are top and I'm loyal to my baby who is waiting for me...

Jeff said to Taehyung with eyes only and it looks like Taehyung understands every single word.

I said this because I want ji to believe so she doesn't doubt me that I still love koo ... I want her to get stress free so i can get my koo easily from her.

Taehyung said back with eyes and guess what Jeff understood clearly and played along with Taehyung. This is what people call best friends.

Well... This is how Jeff looks if anyone doesn't know...

....

It's been two days and now Taehyung don't want to stay here much so he made excuse that they got some work so they will left tonight only and here Taehyung is booking tickets and he saw flight for Thailand is at 7.30 at night. He was about to click on a book when his heart said something and he searched for a flight to China and found out it was at 7.00 at night.

Now he has to decide and guess what he chose....?

Here... Taehyung and Jeff are in flight to China and Jeff is saying Taehyung did the best thing non-stop and here Taehyung is excited to meet his love.

.....

Here he came and as both of them work in the same company but just different branches so Taehyung used his contacts and as Jeff is a famous model of gmmtv so he also used his contacts and found Jungkook and they went to koo house.

Here both are standing in front of Jungkook flat and they knock and soon a cute angel opens the door with a tiger plushie in hand and sleepy eyes. Jungkook saw with half open eyes and saw Taehyung there and he just thought he was dreaming and he hug Taehyung tightly.

Not in real life but even if in dreams he gets a chance he will hug Taehyung his whole life. Taehyung smiled and nodded to Jeff who brought their things in and Taehyung just picked up his baby who fell asleep in his arms again and went to the bedroom.

.....

Next morning Jungkook smiled while hugging his tiger plushie. Well he is thinking that the thing he is hugging is his tiger plushie. But soon pout caught on his lips as he felt a hard chest and the same strawberry scent. Yes, he know this scent.

He opens his eyes just to get the biggest shocked. Kim Taehyung is sleeping beside him hugging Jungkook tightly like he will never let him go and Jungkook's mind just stopped working.

TO BE CONTINUED

LITTLE PREVIEW OF LAST EP.
ji: kookie Jeff is tae bf

Mr. Jeon: Jungkook you gonna live in
Korea only from now on..

Mr. Kim: Taehyung never come back to Korea.

Koo: taetae... 🥺🥺Don't leave me...

Lets see what gonna happen... After this it's last ep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
43.5K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
8.4K 210 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux
14.4K 181 7
It's a bunch of submissive/ bottom kook oneshots, feel free to request one shots I'll do it right away. Story contains : ➺Fluff ➺Romance ➺angst(happy...