{Their Hybrid They Love}

By ThyMoonQueen

{Yandere Overwatch Futa HW Harem x Innocent Hybrid Female OC} There was an castle in Eichenwalde, that is hel... More

{Character Information}
{Lilian Futa Harem}
Chapter Prologue: Was Taken away from My home..
Chapter 2: Reunion with the Others/Their Alpha's?/Learning the Truth..

Chapter 1: Returning Home/Almost killed/Back to Them..

869 9 2
By ThyMoonQueen

{An Year passes, and honestly I felt happy, Talon activities have been hecka slow, and most of their bases have been brought down, and Reinhardt, has told Me, He is returning to Germany and to Eichenwalde, and offered Me to come, which I do immediately!!!}
[Lilian Pov]

*I smiled as We were in the ship, I was excited, Reinhardt laughs at My state*

Rein: *Pats My back* I am pleased You miss Home that much, I am terribly Sorry about not saving You sooner...The Prince family, were known to be terrible, through the towns and villages..*I hummed, rubbing My arm, I can't wait to see Home*

Lily: *I patted His hand* It's okay Uncle Rein, You've been the best, and honestly I am fine now..*Yes Uncle, Reinhardt was an good friend of My biological Father who was manipulated by My Mother, so it wasn't entirely His fault* I just can't wait to be Home, I hope it looks the same..been nearly three..and half years..*He nodded as the Ship, shakes, signaling Were landing, I beamed as the ship hatch door, slides open, I was in total nostalgic awe, as People laugh and roam* Home....

Rein: *Picks Me up and sets Me on his shoulder, I laughed as He grabs our backs* Home...*He walks as People come to say welcome back* Let's go to my House, and we can get situated..*I nodded, as He walks through the crowds waving*

*We soon arrived at His house, which seemed to have some of the old looks to it, but little bit modern to, We entered as I ran, He told Me guess room was towards the hall on the right, I entered in setting My two bags down, and smiled excitedly Home!?*

Lily: *I walked out, dressed in normal clothing, I see in the living room, Uncle Rein, looking at an old picture, of His Crusader days* You were an amazing Crusader Uncle, I bet Your old commander, would think the same..*I patted His arm, He smiles softly, rubbing My head* ...I am gonna explore the town..*I stood on my tippy toes, kissing His cheek* be back for dinner!!..*He laughs*

Rein: *Pats my head, as I leave* Don't stray to far Young One!!..*I laughed as I ran out, I smelt the air and breathed out, I roamed the town*

*I see people wave at Me, and gave Me some tips and stuff, but someone at the food stall, told Me this*

Food Seller: *As She gave Me, an amazing sandwich* It's good to see You back, Lily, You were the little Nightingale around here, but I warn You, be careful around the old abandoned woods, That old castle...its dangerous..*I stiffened, That's the hole reason, I wanted to come*

Lily: *I waved defensively* Don't worry, Mrs. Linster, I know when to be careful, and I am trained in multiple ways of combat, so I should be fine!..*I beamed, She chuckles, as I waved bye, I pulled out my wrist pad, and texted Uncle* 'Heu Uncle Rein, I will be late for Dinner ish, need to go see something, I promise to come back as soon as I can before late night.' *I sent the message, and looked seeing how its almost dusk*

*I sighed as I made sure My pistol was strapped to my thigh, and I have my magic ready, I went invisible, part of the many experiments, from Talon, I ran towards the old woods, which seemed to be blocked by gates and walls with heavy defensive wires and such, I snuck out, and roamed, I decloaked and walked about, using my senses and memory to guide Me*

Lily: *I fiddled with my hand, as an light emits from it* "I hope their alive..." *I heard bird noises and wings, I hummed as I neared an structure, as I heard twigs snap, I snap my head, as I looked around wary and ready, I felt danger, as a Shot was blasted at Me, I dodged and took over, I looked around pulling out my pistol*  

*I peered out, to see, I see an glowing figure run quickly by, and disappear in the fog, I aimed around, until I heard an twig snap right in front of Me, I gasped as an large claw hand, grabs My neck and slams Me into the tree I was hiding, I yelped and opened my eyes, I gasped, seeing Jacko'Reaper, it's been so long*

Jacko: *Growls tightening his hold* Who are You to dare, to trespass the boundary...*He demanded, I gasped*

Lily: *I patted His arm* J-Jacko..i-its M-Me..L-Lily!..*I breathed out, His grip immediately loosen, upon hearing Me, as I am carefully sat down, I gasped coughing for air, breathing out deeply*

Jacko: *His pumpkin head expression was shocked* Lily?...*He asked, I nodded as He looks at Me closer, He orange glow emits My face* Your alive..You came back...*I smiled, and hugged Him, He hugs back* How?...*He asks*

Lily: *I pulled back* I was saved an Year later when those kidnappers, kidnapped Me, they were named Talon, They experimented on Me a lot, but soon I was saved by a organization called Overwatch, then two Years later, I was given a temporary home, I made a name for Myself an a field medic!..*I beamed, He hums nodding, that is a lot* Jacko can I...see them?...*I asked innocently, He shows an rare smile, He's only a softy towards Me, Junkinstine He hates, and He tolerates the others*

Jacko: *Grabs my hand* Yes You can, the Mistress will be relieved...*I smiled as He leads Me through the forest*

*We then walked up to the castle, oh the memories are returning, How many sleepless nights I had, cause I didn't have Someone to cuddle Me, or tell Me stories, I missed this so much, We neared the gate, as Jacko taps an sigil that glows, and the front gate opens, We walked in the castle, He lead Me through as Undead and mummified soldiers talked about Me, I waved as We entered an large room, with Familiar voices I can't contain my tears for long, since last hearing them*

[Fareeha Pov]

*I rolled my eyes as Hana and Yuna fight each other, and Ashe and JQ talk, Angela pats My arm with an chuckle, as We see Reaper come in*

Angela: *Hums raising an brow* Jacko I did not summon You, explain Your presence here?..*She asked, He bows His head*

Jacko: *Looks at us* I have returned on My patrol, and I have a surprise, whom You might be happy to see..*We were now full attention, He steps to side and our hearts went fast, as a Girl, whom smelts familiar*

???: *Her soft familiar voice, breaks through our eyes* Angie...FarFar...*Our eyes widen, Oh my gosh*

Angela: *Stood from Her throne chair, staring the our beloved whom We thought was gone* Meine geliebte?..*She asked, in a now emotional voice*

[Lilian Pov]

Angela: *She stood up, scanning Me, them Her soften tone voice* Meine geliebte?..*I sobbed lightly, nodding, She gasped running to Me, I ment Her and Fareeha half way, as We hugged each other, I buried my face into Her chest, as They held Me tightly, I let my tears out, as I sobbed into Her chest* Oh Mein Libeling..*She said, kissing My head, oh How much I missed head kisses*

Fareeha: *Holds with an teary smile* Oh Habibti we missed You so freaking much...*I nodded as We settled and pulled back, Angela pulls my hood down, cubbing my face*

Angela: *She smiles so brightly, and lovingly* We had been searching for You, for so long, finding nothing..Were so relieved to have You, back home..*I softly laughed, Which wae music to their reliving ears*

Lily: *Nuzzled Her hand* I have so much to tell You...seems You do too...*They chuckled nodding, that was for sure* I'm back home...*They smiled happily*

°Half and Hour°

*I sat an Angela lap, telling them My story*

Lily: *I hummed as I was going on* Then they did a lot of harsh experiments on Me, from serums to harsh training, first was to make Me to be some sort of submissive wolf..*They hummed*

Fareeha: *Tilts head* Like an Omega?...*I nodded to Her*

Lily: *I hummed taping my fingers together* Yeah they didn't take a account of the added stuff to it, So now I go through what animals go through Heat, every second week of a month, comes..I take special medicine to suppress the Heat...*They nodded, with mental smirks, liking this* Then after that, there was some other stuff until shortly an Year after being captured there, Overwatch came and saved Me along with others like Me..*They nodded* then Overwatch has been an temporary home, I learned and trained a lot!!..*I beamed, They laughed softly, nodding* I then today came with My Uncle, Reinhardt, to come back home..I-I missed You all..*They smiled wholeheartedly at Me*

Angela: *Peaks my Lip, I blushed*  We did to, and that is a lot to take in Unser  Liebling, but You said you had more developed abilities?..*I nodded, I soon went invisible, Their eyes widen, She felt Me still on Her lap* You can go Invisible?!..*She beams, I giggled, uncloaking nodding* Now I wonder what that beautiful brain and body has in store~..*I laughed softly*

Lily: *I booped Her nose* Bad, bad...Angie...*She grins, tickling Me, I laughed* Hahaahah!!!, Angie!!!...*She smirks, As Fareeha chuckles, Angela stops, as I catched My breath, but it was soon replaced by an yawn*

Fareeha: *Smiles picking Me up, bridal style* Seems You are tired, and I say it's perfect time to retire to bed, Right Angela?..*Angela nods, As She told the guards, We are retiring, I leaned into Fareeha touch as we walked*

Lily: *I brought out my wrist pad* 'Hey Uncle I am at an Old Friends place, I am so sorry, but I'll be arriving Home tomorrow, take care, xoxo' *I sent, as My eyes felt dropped, Fareeha starts humming, I soon fell asleep in Her hold as a door opens*

Fareeha: *Kisses my head* Your ours...sleep well Habibti...*She said, as I fell into darkness*

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.6K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...