derek hale imagines.

By romancevoid

𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such... More

𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘛 𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
one | BURIED FEELINGS
two | MISTAKES
three | SCENT MARKINGS
four | IT'LL BE OKAY
five | RELAXED
six | POSSESSIVE
seven | FORBIDDEN
eight | THREE HEARTBEATS
nine | AVOIDING
ten | TIME WITH YOU
eleven | NEEDY WOLF
twelve | WEDDING NIGHT
thirteen | ALIVE...
fourteen | MY PUP
fifteen | MY PUP, 2
sixteen | CHANCES
seventeen | TASTE SO SWEET
eighteen | LITTLE MISS DEVIL
nineteen | LABYRINTH
twenty | I WOULD NEVER
twenty one | MATES
twenty two | DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS
twenty three | JEALOUSY
twenty four | JEALOUSY, 2
twenty five | MY PUP, 3
twenty six | TWO PIECES FIT
twenty eight | TERRITORIAL CHARM
twenty nine | MY PUP, 4
thirty | I WANT MORE
thirty one | DOMINATING CHASE
thirty two | A HUGE INSECURITY
thirty three | A SPECIAL CONCERT
thirty four | LOVE UNDER THE STARS
thirty five | BELIEVE ME, 1
thirty six | BELIEVE ME, 2
imagine thirty seven | HUNGER GAMES, 1
thirty eight | MORNING AFTER MARKS
thirty nine | LIKE A PUPPY
forty | A SICK WOLF
forty one | I WANT A BABY
forty two | HIDDEN FEELINGS
forty three | ONLY ANGEL
forty four | DON'T BE AFRAID
forty five | EXTREME PROTECTIVENESS
forty six | WANT YOU NEED YOU
forty seven | FIRST TIME
forty eight | I KNOW YOU FEEL IT TOO
forty nine | NEVER ALONE
fifty | WAS NEVER HATE
fifty one | HIS LITTLE WOLF, 1
fifty two | YOU BELONG TO ME
𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘚
head cannon one | DATING DEREK
head cannon two | NSFW
head cannon three | DEREK HAS A NIGHTMARE
head cannon four | THE PACK FINDS OUT
𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘐 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚
dangerous possession #1
dangerous possession #2
dangerous possession #3
dangerous possession #4
dangerous possession #5
𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘛 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚

twenty seven | MATES, 2

3K 40 0
By romancevoid

DEREK HALE IMAGINES.
imagine twenty seven | mates, 2
SUMMARY; you begin to feel the painful affects of being separated from derek, and as it nears closer to the full moon, you have a hard time keeping yourself together
WARNINGS; domestic derek, wolfish derek, language, angst!, fluff, slight sexual moments, pure primal instincts

"i'm meant to love you unconditionally and take care of you."

___

YOU DIDN'T REALIZE HOW HARD IT ACTUALLY WOULD BE BEING APART FROM DEREK, UNTIL YOU GOT BACK TO YOUR APARTMENT. you thought you would be perfectly fine as you gathered yourself back together and processed everything that was happening to you. so you didn't necessarily expect to feel such vulnerability and emptiness over the course of the next few weeks of being away from him. the emptiness slowly turned into a dull aching pain, which then day by day made your entire body ache. it was getting to be quite brutal for you.

you hated this. you hated how all of this made you feel. your entire body craved to be close to derek. your heart was pushing you to make the right decision and go to him. but you were terrified of the unknown.

maybe you didn't really hate derek all this time. maybe you pretended to hate him so you could hide the way you really felt for him, and used his arrogance and power hungry side as an excuse. you always knew he wasn't a bad person and he just had bad things happen to him. you just wanted an excuse to hate him because you were terrified of letting yourself feel more for him.

now you're a werewolf, mates with him, and all of your senses were heightened. every emotion you felt was heightened to the brim, everything you were feeling seemed to be more intense than ever. you were still getting used to everything. you still often flinched when some of your senses were triggered. it was hard controlling yourself but with the help of scott, you were getting a bit better at handling your own.

you were incredibly thankful for scott helping you. except it was odd to let him help you instead of derek. it seemed like you were betraying him in some way. no matter what you did or try to do to get your mind off him, something was always creeping up right behind you and making you think of him. and it certainly didn't help you at all when scott made a point to mention how angry derek has been lately.

he's been constantly wolfing out, being way too harsh with his beta's making them turn to scott now, and ever going as far as trashing the place he took for sanctuary. it made you insanely worried about his well being. especially since you remembered his words when telling you how hard it is for mates to stay away from each other. and because he's an alpha, it was even harder for him to ignore his instincts.

"scott, i don't know what to do." you sighed, plopping down on the end of your bed and crossing your legs. "i mean this isn't something i ever wanted, and to be mates with him? i never asked for this."

he frowned at you, "i know you never asked for this to happen, but it did. you think i asked to be a werewolf too? it might not seem like it but you'll adjust to it all. i mean i did after all." he gave you a small smirk making you grin at him.

"i always thought i hated derek. now i know i don't, and never did, and all i want to do is be near him. it physically hurts trying to fight this but i'm scared." you whispered, looking down at your hands in your lap and twiddling your thumbs.

"scared of him?"

"no..." you shook your head. "scared of how intense this is. scared of my feelings for him. scared i could potentially hurt him."

"you're scared of potentially hurting him but you're not scared of hurting yourself by staying away from him." he figured it out, saying it aloud to make sure you understood. and he was right. if anyone knew how to figure things out, knew the right thing to do, it was scott. and you were thankful to have a best friend like him.

"but you're also hurting him by keeping yourself from him." he added making you huff and roll your eyes.

"i don't mean too." you mumbled, closing your eyes as you could feel the tears forming. "i just thought it would be easier to be on my own."

"and it's not. look at you! you picked up fairly quickly on learning control of your wolf, but you're still in so much pain. stop fighting it and let this happen. whether you like it or not, you need each other. you'll always need each other."

after your talk with scott, you found yourself at the abandoned train station where derek took sanctuary for protection. using your senses, you could tell it was only derek here meaning his betas must've been off doing their own thing. you stood outside for a while, not having my courage to walk inside just yet. you still needed to figure out if you were doing the right thing.

as soon as you stepped into the station, you were harshly shoved against the wall with lips attacking possessively at your neck. your entire body erupted into tingles and a burning desire filled you, your wolf purring and growling in desire.

warm hands lifted your shift and rested on your bare waist, causing goosebumps to arise on your skin. you released a breathy moan when teeth nipped at your neck, his scent overpowering your sense of smell and driving you nearly feral.

you were able to control yourself and you placed your hands on his chest to push him from you slightly. your eyes stared into his blazing alpha red ones and yours flashed golden on instinct. his low growls filled your ears making you even more turned on. but when you placed your hand on his check to calm him, his eyes went back to their beautiful forest green which caused you to smile.

"i'm sorry, derek, for everything and for fighting this. i was terrified of letting myself feel something for you." you told him in a whisper while keeping your hand on his cheek.

"i know baby. i know that's why i let you have your space, even though it was so fucking hard to stay away." his voice rasped as if he were in pain from recalling the tortuous experience of you staying away from him. "all i wanted was to just show up to your apartment, hold you in my arms while you slept. i'm meant to love you unconditionally and take care of you. please just let me."

your heart fluttered at his words and you stomach swarmed with butterflies. your entire body warmed in delight at his words. if it wasn't obvious before, it certainly was obvious now that all he wanted to do, was take care of you and love you. he was ready to stand by your side and spend the rest of his life with you. you were his mate, meant to be with him forever. his other half. you were the puzzle piece missing in his life.

"you don't need to be scared of me. i know i messed up in the past and made you believe i wasn't a good person, but i'm willing to change for the better. i'm willing to better myself so we can be together." he murmured, his forehead falling against yours and eyes fluttering shut.

you let out a shaky breath, "i never hated you, derek. i didn't like you at first, but there was something always pulling me toward you. i pretended to hate you to hide how i really felt."

"and it's okay i understand. i'm not mad at you for it, i know i wasn't exactly the best person to be around before." he said, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you tight against his body.

"i'm ready to be with you, derek." you whispered. "i'm terrified but i can't keep being apart from you. it's like i can't breathe when you're not with me."

"so we'll take this slow. trust me i don't know much about mates, so we can take it slow and easy. as long as we're with each other, we'll be okay." he reassured you, planting a tender kiss on your forehead.

you smiled at his words, nodding your head in confirmation. you then allowed him to pull away from you and grasp your hand, leading you to where his makeshift bed was.

you kicked off your shoes and climbed under the covers, watching as he removed his shirt he was wearing before climbing in beside you. you hummed in content when he pulled you to his warm chest, his nose running alongside your temple in attempt to scent mark you. when he smelt scott's scent faintly on your and it made his wolf growl in annoyance and territorial rage.

"why do you smell like scott?" he asked in a growly voice, making you look up to see his pouty face.

"he was helping me earlier so that may be why. don't think too much about it." you told him, curling further into his which seemed to please him and his wolf.

"you're mine." he mumbled, tightening his arms around you as if to emphasize his word and define his point. "you should smell like me. no one else."

you rolled your eyes, "i hope this possessive behavior will be contained."

he only grinned at you, knowing this behavior was never going to go away nor be controlled. you were certainly in for a treat and the glint in his eyes told you so. "sorry baby. better get used to it."

"derek!" you whined, causing him to chuckle at you. "you can't possibly bark at anyone to who's near me."

"of course i can, and i will." he scoffed, playfully rolling his eyes at you. he moved to hover over you, keeping himself propped up on his hands so his entire weight wasn't on you. his face came close to you so his lips were resting ghostly against yours.

unable to hold yourself back, you molded your lips together with his and reeled him into a sweet passionate kiss. he growled in satisfaction, kissing you back eagerly and shoving his tongue in your mouth. he swallowed the mouth that left the back of your throat when one of his hands moved down to squeeze the side of your thigh gently.

"what happened to taking things slow?" you breathed out when he pulled away, looking down at you with dark hungry eyes that made your insides tingle again.

"we're still taking things slow... that doesn't mean i don't get to kiss you and touch you." he smirked, leaning down to kiss you again which you stopped him when you put your finger to his lips. he frowned at you.

"as much as i love kissing you, i'm tired and wanna curl up in your arms so i can fall asleep." you told him, making him break out into a wide smile and beaming eyes.

"say no more."

he moved to lay beside you again, pulling the covers over the two of you and fixing the pillow under your head to make you more comfortable. he situated himself so he was comfortable before laying down completely, pulling you back into his arms and holding you securely against him. after a few seconds he adjusted the blankets against making you huff and roll your eyes at his animal instincts to make sure you were one hundred percent cozy.

"derek!"

he gave you an innocent look, "what? i can't help it, i need to be completely comfortable and make sure you are too."

"i am nice and comfortable, i promise. just relax and stop being so instinctive." you gently told him, using your index and middle finger to rub his arm up and down to soothe him. "i'm okay."

"hey wait, you're supposed to fall asleep first." he pouted as your movements pulled him deep into relaxation, making him slowly start to doze off.

"goodnight, derek." you chuckled, leaning up to give him a soft kiss.

"goodnight sweetheart."

__________

hello. it's 3:43am as i'm finishing this up and publishing this. hope you all enjoy the second and final part to this imagine. i like how this turned out. what do you guys think?

be sure to vote and comment! have a surprise imagine coming very soon!

goodnight everyone, to those who are reading this late at night!

Xx

word count; 2134

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
2.4K 92 8
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦�...
31.7K 834 80
Gifs and little imagines from Teen Wolf Send in requests!!!
57.7K 1.6K 34
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. at first they were each other's light in a dark world. now having each other they're entering a bright new beginning. but even t...