SALVATORE || Sano Manjiro X F...

By sm_jiro

In which, Sano Manjiro gets a second chance. Unfortunately for him, however, with every second chance comes a... More

*+*NOTES*+*
*+*PLAYLIST*+*
*+*CHAPTER 1 || A BUNDLE OF JOY*+*
*+*CHAPTER 2 || BABY DADDY*+*
*+*CHAPTER 3 || WELCOME HOME*+*
*+*CHAPTER 4 || DOMESTIC BLISS*+*
*+*CHAPTER 5 || A FAMILIAR SMILE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 6 || NIRVANA*+*
*+*CHAPTER 7 || A CALL FROM MANJIRO*+*
*+*CHAPTER 8 || A PRETTY WIFE & A WEDDING TO ATTEND*+*
*+*CHAPTER 9 || AN UNFAMILIAR FACE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 11 || LOVERS*+*
*+*CHAPTER 12 || SURPRISE, SURPRISE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 13 || HEARTBEATS*
*+*CHAPTER 14 || SAY SOMETHING*+*
*+*CHAPTER 15 || SLEEPLESS NIGHTS*+*
*+*CHAPTER 16 || OF-FUCKING-COURSE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 17 || AGITATION*+*
*+*CHAPTER 18 || CRY FOR ME*+*
*+*CHAPTER 19 || TALK TO ME*+*

*+*CHAPTER 10 || FLOWERS FOR YOU*+*

932 43 1
By sm_jiro

The first time L/n Y/n met Hanagaki Takemichi, she was in her 1st year of high school whilst the male was in his last one in middle school.

It was quite memorable really, how the 2 met, both having bittersweet memories whenever they thought back to it.

---

Mikey loves the sea.

It was a fact she's known ever since he excitedly dragged her to that special place of his, having her sit next to him as they both talked for an extended amount of hours, overlooking the sparkling blues and waves the ocean created that caused a rush of calming noises to vibrate against their ears.

He tells her he comes here whenever he wants to have some time to himself to just think and reminisce past memories of laughter and joy when his brother was still around.

She likes listening to him, she always have. She enjoys the way Mikey would talk endlessly about his adoration for the people that he has chosen to surround himself with, an unusual but welcomed twinkle would always overcome his eyes even then.

It was endearing, really. Mikey seemed to love and care so much that she can't help but to want to be a part of it too.

Was that selfish of her? She doesn't really know herself.

Mikey loves the sea.

He tells her that one day, probably around the 3rd or 4th time he dragged her over wtih eager hands grabbing at her wrists and wide smiles that overtakes his youthful face.

She remembers that it was during around that time when they were still skittering and walking on eggshells with each other, dancing around feelings that were so obviously being dangled for each others viewing to take and keep for themselves yet somehow took forever for them to admit.

It's 2006 now though, in september to be exact.

3 years and 1 month since they first met, 2 years since they started dating and just shy of 6 months since Mikey ran away from home.

---

A sigh left her lips, lashes fluttering atop her cheeks as she breath in the ocean smell that wafted through the air surrounding her.

Overlooking the vast sea, here she sat alone in Mikeys favorite spot, hands stuffed in her pockets and protecting them from the breeze that's turning just a bit colder as the seasons goes by.

'Just a few more minutes.' She thinks to wait for just a little bit longer before going home for the day.

It's been like this for months now. She waits here for the entire afternoon just after classes are dismissed and sometimes leaving behind only a single flower she picked from her personal little garden.

Zinnias, Mikey told her was probably his favorite, probably because he sometimes take it back by turning to Tulips instead.

He says he likes the different meanings behind them.

For now though, she gifts him a pretty yellow Zinnia.

She'll need to replace it soon though since Fall is already in the corner and she won't have anything more to give.

Y/n gives the flower another glance, the yellow color a stark contrast to the blues the sky is turning into, before finally turning her back, the cogs turning in her head on her plans for tomorrow.

---

She should have seen it coming, honestly.

Mikey left her on a good note, her last sighting of him for a long time was on white day, March 14 2006 where he had given her her favorite flowers despite not needing too (afterall, it was just a month after his little sister Emmas death), a pretty red ribbon tying them together when he stood at the front of her home.

A smile stretched across her lips then, a giddy giggle forcing its way out of her mouth when she tugs at Mikeys hand and leading him towards her room where he's been in countless of times before.

He doesn't stay for long however, giving her an hour of his time before he's leaving with a reluctant stance.

Despite that, she noticed just how much tighter his hold on her was, the strong arms wrapped around her waist squeezing when she shifts even a mere finger. He kissed her just a little longer too and she wonders why at the time when she finally waves him a goodbye.

Now though, she realized it was his own way of saying goodbye to her.

Briefly, she wonders if she could have made him stay for a little more, for just a little bit longer.

Was that selfish of her?

Another sigh left her lips.
She's been doing that a lot these past few months, she realized before casting the ground her gaze, eyes lidded as they watched with strange facsination at the ground below her.

Each step she took calculated and careful as to not step on any of the visible lines on the concrete ground.

A constant count setting off in her head of '1 2 3 4' with each step she takes, mind too focus that she didn't notice the limping figure heading for her unsuspecting self.

A weight bumped themselves on her shoulders and she yelps, panic setting her stomach ablaze and she whips her head to where the impact came from, an apology on the tip of her tongue befor they died down into shock.

Whatever she expected, it definitely wasn't this.

(E/c) eyes blink, concern overtaking her face as she regards the injured male before her, a single hand hesitatingly reaching out for his shoulders to steady the staggering male. "Hey, are you ok?"

A smile overtakes his bloodied lips and she wonders if he's done this before.

"Yup, no need to worry about me, Miss!" He chirps a little cherrily and she furrows her brows, gaze trailing down to his messed up clothes littered with specks of blood that she can only assume was his own and the flush of his swollen ankle.

She huffs at him. "No, you're not." She merely answers before stepping closer. "Let me help you."

The blonde stutters, an incoherent sentence leaving his lips, something about her not needing to but she honestly can't understand it much when he keeps spluttering his own words by how fast he was talking.

She blinks at him when he merely sighed and relents anyways, probably after he took some consideration into her offer.

A smile makes it's way to her face before she takes his hands and rests his arms over her shoulders causing the male to stutter another round of incoherency.

"Wait-- I have a girlfriend! She'll get mad if she finds out that I got too close to another girl!"

She frowns at that. "I have a boyfriend too but that doesn't mean I'm cheating on him by lending you a hand." She reasons.

Wide blue eyes stares at her, his lips pursing as he seems to contemplates his choices. What choices she doesn't really know.

"And it doesn't mean you're cheating on her either by accepting my help. I'm sure she'll understand."

At that, the messy haired blonde nodded before letting himself relax on her side and matching her pace as she led them to a deserted play ground.

"Ok, sit down please." She orders gently and he follows, back resting against the bench and he holds in a sigh when he feels the cold seep into his back.

Y/n sits down next to him, shrugging off her backpack and opening up a seperate pocket for her first aid.
She takes out the tools she needs before she perks up.

"Oh! I never got your name, stranger."

"Takemichi,... Hanagaki Takemichi." He says nervously and she hums a surprised sound, eyes going wide as she takes another glance at his face.

Mikey mentioned him to her before, he seemed to be very fond of him.

"Takemichi?"

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Takemichi questions catching on to her shock.

Her lips formed into a grin, her delicate hands grabbing at his bruised ones, thumb gently brushing against the swollen knuckles. "Not at all! Nice to meet you, Takemichi-san. My names L/n Y/n but you can just call me Y/n."

The blue eyed blondie gives her a smile and a tiny nod.

"Likewise, Y/n-san."

---

"Huh?"

Hanagaki Takemichi doesn't know what he did wrong but for some reason he feels guilty at the way her face falls at his question, confusion and slight hurt taking over her former bright facade.

"Hey, are you ok?" She tries to apporach him but Draken comes in between them and blocking Takemichis view of her.

The messy haired man stares up at the tattoed male, a very clear question present on his face and Draken gives him a knowing look, a promise to tell him later before turning around and addressing the female.

"Takemichy, c'mon, let's get you to Hina." Chifuyu comes up beside him, an arm swinging around his shoulders and the petshop owners nudges him towards his fiance who already had a big smile present on her face from catching the pretty bouquet.

Takemichi gives the woman in blue another glance only to find her already staring back at him, her lashes fluttering as she regards him with a once over as if she's looking for something.

For what, Takemichi wasn't really sure but he will get to deal with it later but for now he'll allow himself some semblance of joy.

---

Notes: Yup so this was a lot. I wasn't really sure what to make of this chapter and i'm not that proud of it but it seems pretty good still. I might come back to this later to readjust some things but yeah

Ps. I'm not a florist nor am I an expert on flowers so some of these info are probably a little off but you know if you are one then please do correct me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc