Little Mikaelson [TVD]

By lottiereads_

The Mikaelson's lost a little sister one thousand years ago. Only 10 years old. How will her siblings react... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

33

6.1K 105 36
By lottiereads_

Once Isabella and Thomas was completely ready, the both started to head off but found Stefan waiting for them in the hallway.

She rose her eyebrows at the vampire.

"You waiting on us? How kind." She said.

She watched as Stefan rolled his eyes. "Come on."

They all headed off together and soon enough, they were walking into Alaric's apartment.

As they were entering, the heard the end of Damon and Elena's conversation, "maybe he'll find an island girl," Damon said.

As they entered, Damon and Elena's head swivelled around to face them. Elena's eyes widened when she spotted the two behind Stefan.

"Did you find the tunnel map?" Stefan asked.

Isabella moved away from the others as her eyes scanned the apartment.

"What are they doing here?" Elena asked, indicating to a curious Isabella and a bored-looking Thomas as he leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

Stefan glanced at them and back to Elena and Damon.

"Extra people. She's stronger than all of us." He stated. He locked eyes with Damon again, "did you find it?"

"Got it. It was in his weapons drawer with seven stakes, some weird MacGyver crossbow, and the last remaining vervain in Mystic Falls, so how about we get this party started." He said.

Isabella sat down at a stool as she watched them.

"Not yet. Klaus is sending one of his men. He'll take the front, we can take the tunnels." Stefan told him.

Damon narrowed his eyes, "since when did we team up with Klaus and the Lollipop Guild?" He pointed at the extra company, "why are they really here?"

"I already told you, Connor has werewolf venom. We need someone to draw his fire, the hybrids are immune to it so they're our best bets and he's a werewolf, doesn't effect him either."

Isabella fake gasped as she placed a hand over her chest. All eyes turned to her, "how dare you use my brother like that, Stefan. Not very nice using him for his hybrids." Stefan rolled his eyes at the girl and turned back to his brother.

"How are you even sure that he even has werewolf venom? Why is Klaus involved, Stefan?" Damon continued.

Stefan turned around and picked up a vervain dart in between his fingers.

"Stop being paranoid, Damon." Stefan said.

She knew something was coming. Stefan was acting suspicious. Isabella eyed the dart in his hand and a small smile pulled onto her lips once she realised what he was about to do.

"Start telling the truth, Stefan. Why is Klaus involved? Why is Isabella involved? Did they compel you?" Damon said.

"I am telling you the truth. This is the best way to get everyone out." He defended.

"Okay, what is with you two? We're wasting time." Elena butt in.

"You know what, she's right. Screw your plan. I'll kill Connor myself." Damon and Elena started to walk towards the door as Isabella stood to her feet slowly and Thomas moved in the apartment so he was out of the way.

However, everything slowed down when Stefan rushed over to his brother and stuck the vervain dart into his neck.

Isabella instantly smiled, liking the fact that she saw that coming moments prior.

"Stefan!" Elena yelled, in surprise.

Damon faded away, his eyes slowly closing as Stefan lowered him to the floor.

Isabella walked over to Elena and grabbed her shoulder, making sure she doesn't make a move.

She looked alertedly to Isabella then slowly moved over to Stefan, "why are you doing this?"

"Damon had the right idea with the tunnels." He opened up the picture of the map on Damon's phone. "But, I'm not gonna go in there if I can't count on him to do it my way."

"If you can't count on him? You just vervained him." Elena countered.

Isabella tightened her hand around Elena's shoulder, "you'll understand one day."

Elena snapped her head to look over to her, "what have you done to him?"

"Nothing." She truthfully told. "He was the one that came to us, isn't that right Tommy?"

Thomas hummed in agreement from behind them.

Stefan turned around and looked at Elena and Elena only, "do you think he cares about April or Matt? He'll get Jeremy out for you, but then he'll go right after Connor, no matter who gets hurt."

Elena shrugged Isabella's hand off and replied, "then I'm coming with you."

Stefan walked towards Elena."You're not coming with me, Elena."

"You need my help, Stefan." She said. Isabella rose her eyebrows.

"What if Connor attacks and you have to defend yourself? And what if you kill him? The guilt will wreck you." Stefan said.

Isabella was about to speak but with one sharp look from Stefan, she closed her mouth again.

"You don't think that I – I- I'm afraid of that? Of course, I am. Stefan, I'm barely holding it together. If Jeremy gets hurt...." she trailed off.

Stefan grabbed Elena's face in his hands. "I'll get Jeremy out, okay? I promise you."

"No." She defied.

"Elena, listen to me, listen to me."

As Stefan continued his speech, Isabella moved towards the exit and grabbed Thomas's hand, leading him out of the apartment.

They made their way down the flights of stairs.

"Damon getting stabbed was the funnest part of that." Isabella stated.

"Agreed." Thomas said.

She looked up to him as they slowed, "Stefan's gonna go the tunnels. You go with him, I'll go the front door."

He frowned, "why?"

"You can die, I cannot." She patted him on the chest, nonchalant as she turned around and began to walk away.

He grabbed her arm gently and spun her back around to face him.

He had a lazy smile on his face as he looked down on her, "is that right?"

She nodded with a smile.

His smile dropped slightly as his eyes roamed her face, "be careful."

"Always am." She replied.

"Let's make a move on." Stefan walked around the corner, causing the two to make distance between them.

The second time he had done that in that one day.

They watched as Stefan pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

They both listened in on it.

"We're closed."

Connor.

Stefan replied, "I want you to free the hostages."

Stefan began to walk off.

Isabella pushed Thomas slightly to gesture.

He looked back to her and quickly leaned down to kiss her forehead.

A small smile pulled on her lips as she watched him turn around and chase after the vampire.

Isabella strolled towards the Mystic Grill and spotted a man surveying the area.

He had a phone against his ear so she listened in.

She quickly knew whos voice it was.

Her brother's.

"Stefan is coming at him from the other side. He'll free the hostages, your job is to get Connor out alive. And use caution, mate. He favors booby traps and ambushes. My sister should be around any time."

"Understood." His eyes caught on me, "I see her."

"Perfect. Don't die." Klaus stated before hanging up.

Isabella walked the rest of the way to the man and tilted her head at him, "name?"

"Dean." He said.

She held her hand out in front of her, "Isabella."

The hybrid was tall, towering over Isabella with brown, messy hair that covered half of his forehead.

He gripped her hand in his and shook it, "nice to meet you."

"You too." She said and pulled her hand away, "right, whats your plan then?"

Dean shrugged and gestured to the Grill, "walk in?"

She raised her eyebrow, "seriously? Walk in?"

"I'll be careful." He said.

She rolled her eyes, "go on, then."

This will not work, she thought.

He walked off towards the entrance and she watched him for a few seconds before trailing behind.

Just before he reached the door, the lights dimmed and music began playing loudly from inside.

Her eyebrows furrowed even more.

She watched as Dean opened the door and looked around the frame.

She suspected that he saw something and he took a large step as if he was stepping over something and onto a mat.

Using her improved hearing, she heard a low click.

Her eyes widened. It was a bomb.

"Shit." She mumbled. She began to run forward, "Dean!" But when he took his foot back off it, she had no choice but to retreat backwards before she was inflicted in the explosion.

The front of the Grill was engulfed in flames and a loud explosion shattered the glass.

She stood to her feet when things began calming down and saw a large corpse on the floor.

Dean.

Her eyes trailed up and saw Connor with a large gun in his hand, unaffected from the explosion.

She sped to the front but hid behind a pole, Connor unaware she was even there.

She watched as Jeremy stood up when Connor took off his jacket and they both stared at his skin.

His tattoo must be growing.

Startled, Connor grabbed Jeremy and pointed his gun ahead of him, at Stefan who had entered the room. He shot multiple times but missed.

Connor pushed Jeremy to the side. Another low click.

Jeremy was standing in another bomb.

"Connor, you don't have to do this!" Stefan yelled.

"Stefan!" Jeremy screamed, panicked.

"Connor, we can end this right now! Just put down the gun and come with me!" Stefan pleaded.

"Sure. Come out, I'll hand the gun over."

"Think about this. No one has to die. I'll tell you everything you need to know!"

Connor shouted, "I don't make deals with vampires!"

Tired of everything, Isabella sped to Connor before he even knew she had moved, grabbed the arm holding the gun and pulled it behind his back.

Don't kill him, the chant ran through her head constantly.

A loud crack rippled through the air as his bike went in the wrong direction and a scream erupted from between his lips.

Don't kill him.

The gun went tumbling to the floor and she pushed him on the floor and kneeled on his back so he was detained.

"Easy peasy." She simply said.

Stefan slowly stood up from his place and stared at her with wide eyes.

Connor was screaming underneath her but when the door flung open and Elena came running in, he saw an opportunity at the startled Isabella.

He used his body weight so turn them around and throw the hybrid away.

Only for a second, she was confused. She was thrown to the side as Connor picked up the gun with his good hand, clutching the broken one in his hands and shot the gun.

The bullet went straight towards Jeremy.

It hit him in the stomach.

It all happened as a flash before their eyes.

Elena rushed forward and grabbed Connor and throws him to the ground. She sits on top of him as she begins to choke him.

Isabella eyes snapped to Jeremy's as he began to lose his footing. She super sped out of reach from the bomb as it exploded.

She turned her head to look behind another table to see Stefan holding a bleeding Jeremy.

"Jeremy!" Elena screamed.

Isabella was busy catching her breath when she saw Connor running away.

Stefan swiftly followed.

She thought of running after him, too.

He wont get far and not my battle, were the two things running through her head.

Elena ran to Jeremy, panicked. She bit her wrist and began to feed him her blood.

As the wound healed, Isabella stood to her feet and exited from the front of the Grill.

She rounded the Grill and made her way to the forest.

She heard commotion so ran towards it.

She found Matt, April and Thomas on the outskirts of the trees.

Thomas's head snapped back when she neared.

"Bella." He whispered.

April and Matt kept walking towards the Lockwood Mansion, where they knew they'd find Caroline.

But Thomas turned around and made his way towards Isabella.

They embraced each other in a hug as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

His hand cradled the back of her head as she pressed her face into the top of his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She pulled her head away to look up at him, "why were you on babysitting duty?" She joked with a smile.

He rolled his eyes, "Stefan told me to make sure they got to some girl named Caroline."

"Im sure they can find their own way." I told him.

"Yeah, I know." He said then leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Glad you're alright."

She smiled, "I reckon we should leave this town for a while."

"Sounds like a good plan to me." He smiled.

When they heard a loud commotion in the distance, both of their heads snapped over towards it but then looked back to each other.

"We should-" she began but then they both nodded, "yeah."

She sped them both over but stopped when they were met with a tunnel.

"Where did that come from?" She asked.

"In there, I take it." He suggested.

She sped them through the tunnel and suddenly stopped when they were met with Elena Gilbert standing over a dead Connor.

They examined the scene.

Elena was starstruck staring at him.

They couldn't see her face as she had her back turned to them but one look each other and they sped off again.

In a second, they were both at the mansion again.

Thomas sat down on the couch and smirked up at the girl in front if him.

"I win." He simply said.

She frowned, "win what?"

"I said Elena would kill him. So I get the glory of being right." He was grinning at her now.

Isabella smiled back and sat down beside him on the couch.

"Lucky guess." She mumbled.

_______________
sorry about not updating :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 32 20
The youngest mikaelson but human at least they thought until Damon Salvatore turns her into a vampire and sees what she truly is but then she falls f...
6.2K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
98.7K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
1.6M 31.9K 55
This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon. She doesn't know they are alive either...