SCORPIO. (KING VON)

By soufscinema

"Wanna do special things for you. You deserve it." More

SCORPIO / 00.
SCORPIO / 01.
SCORPIO / 02.
SCORPIO / 03.
SCORPIO / 04.
SCORPIO / 05.
SCORPIO / 06.
SCORPIO / 07.
SCORPIO / 08.
SCORPIO / 09.
SCORPIO / 10.
SCORPIO / 11.
SCORPIO / 12.
SCORPIO / 13.
SCORPIO / 14.
SCORPIO / 15.
SCORPIO / 17.
SCORPIO / 18.
SCORPIO / 19.
SCORPIO / 20.
SCORPIO / 21.
SCORPIO / 22.
SCORPIO / 23.
SCORPIO / 24.

SCORPIO / 16.

3.9K 285 242
By soufscinema

80 votes

Chapter Sixteen:
NEVER MADE LUV

I'ma marry her and I'll bouquet her
Leavin' out the house drunk and she stumbles
Be all on her mind, she can't even think of
She walkin' off, I look at her like cable
Boolin' with your partners at a party, ayy
They don't even know what the fuck love means

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Girl come on!" Lesley exclaimed from the door, watching me watch Von and his homies pull off.

"Go ahead, I'm coming" I yelled at her from across the parking lot. "Stall with Porsha if she looking for me!"

Holding a thumbs up, "You got two minutes bitch hurry up!" She went back inside.

I was definitely about to go run to my car until I realized my car keys were inside, giving me no choice but to take my ass back into work.

"Kitty?"

"Hm?" Sticking the few stacks Durk did let me keep in bikini top and the straps of my thong. I turned around, damn near bumping chest to chest with the nigga. "Damn?"

Tadoe pulled his hoodie down, a big frown up on his face. "What was the shit you pulled last night? Fuck is you on?"

"I don't know what'chu talking about." I lied through my teeth.

He sucked his teeth, "On who you ain't call me getting yo' shit blew out by that nigga."

"You called me" I corrected him, "You being weird, leave me the fuck alone."

"Why you acting like you won't tryna fuck wit' me that night inna club? Shit was all cool when I was giving yo' ass money."

"I wasn't trying to fuck with you, I was doing my job." I shot back, about to walk off when he pulled my arm back.

"Why is you playing wit me yo? What'chu on?"

"Watch out, I'on know you like that for you to be grabbing me." I yanked back, the two of us literally wrestling over MY arm. "Mov-"

-A loud ass gunshot cut both of us off, the tight ass pull we had in opposite directions damn near sending me to the ground with him once he went limp and fell over.

Definitely had me stuck there for a moment while I was comprehending that it was blood and brains all over me and the white Lexus truck behind me.

It didn't really click together until I heard all the tires from people trying to run off and a bunch of loud ass screams. A whole bunch of, 'They shooting' and 'Oh my god is he dead?!' Being yelled back and forth.

-------

"Gagged the fuck outta me bitch." Lesley mumbled, blowing out a deep breath passing the blunt back to me as her, Summer and I sat on the trunk of my BMW smoking in the back of an empty Walgreens parking lot.

"One head shot is crazy. Nigga was beefing with John Wick." She joked, getting a single laugh from Lesley before looking over at me. "You okay?" Watching me for a few seconds as I took as many pulls as I could without going noticed.

"..." A shrug coming from me, "I need a shower" I told her after a long exhale before handing the blunt over to her.

Definitely was gonna go home and cry once the shock wore off.

"Was it him that shot the Baltimore nigga?" Lesley butted in, looking past Summer to look me in my eyes. "I won't say no names but was it him?"

"Who?" Summer looked between us, toying with her hair and smoking with her free hand. "Hate you secretive bitches"

"Mm-mmm" I lied to Les, still staring straight ahead. "I would tell y'all if it was."

"You can still hear the sirens if you listen hard enough." Summer rambled. "We needa get out this parking lot before 12 come."

"You acting like we the ones that shot the nigga." Les sucked her teeth.

Hopping down, she passed the blunt back to her. "Nooo, but Kitty is a key witness. And we're smoking weed. I can't go to jail I got my man and my baby."

The police had sent us off like it was nothing, they tried to get some words out of me for a statement but I was definitely too shell-shocked to tell them anything.

Didn't know what to tell them either.

'I may or may not be fucking one of the niggas that shot him!' Would've got my ass put under the jail cell.

Looking down at my vibrating phone, I read the contact over and clicked decline before one of them could read it with me.

"Who was that?"

"My aunt" I lied while getting down too. "She probably heard, I'll call her in a few minutes."

"We rolling out? I ain't got no clothes on, I'm colder than a bitch." Lesley was the last to hit the ground, all of us packing up in my car so we could go back to the club for their car keys.

- Von
Can't answer now?

Too crazy for me chile.

Gotta cut him off while I can.

Slipping my phone into the pocket of his jacket, I got into the driver's seat. "Shit so crazy, it would only happen to me."

"On God" Summer co-signed. "The sweetest people be having it the worst."

"I just hate this city so badddd." Lesley dragged out, rolling window down to the backseat. "Can't wait to get outta here. Niggas do not be right inna head."

"At all"

-----

"Yooo" Sidney greeted me, getting a loose side hug from me as I entered his house. "You straight? Heard 'bout the club."

"From who?"

"... Lil birdy told me." He answered, leading me through to the garage where he kept all of his product. "Yo' nigga here" He nodded at Von who was sitting down in the living and he and Sidney's homeboy who on was the opposite couch asleep.

"Not my nigga"

"Y'all beefing again?"

"Who said that? That's just not my nigga." I leaned on the frame of the door leading to his garage - waiting patiently.

"You seen yo' hair this morning?" He asked me, getting a frown.

"No, I haven't touched it since last night. I was supposed to get my hair done yesterday but Kiyomi had shit to do so I had the baby." I explained once he handed me the bag of blunts, this one stuffed more plentiful than all the others. "It look that bad?"

"It don't look bad, you just ain't seeing what everybody else is."

"Sidney what is you talking 'bout?"

"Check the mirror foo." He shut the door back to the garage, making me suck my teeth as I made my way to the nearest bathroom.

I flicked the light on, looking at all the crimson colored spots in my blonde afro.

History definitely repeats itself!

Picking at my afro, I got closer up on the mirror as I examined how bloody my hair was from the night before.

"You can't answer yo' phone?"

"......" - Looking at Von through the mirror, I turned back around and made my way around him.

"Katya, I know yo' ass hea' me talking to you."

"You see my hair?" I asked him, leaving out of Sidney's front door with him hot on my trail. "I don't like this shit, like at all. I got way too much shit going on for you to be-"

"I'on know what'chu tahm'bout Kitty." He cut me off, making me stop in my tracks.

"What was y'all gon' do if one of y'all missed him and hit me? That's not crazy to you?

"Niggas don't miss at all. And I'on get why you talking like the nigga was a saint."

"I don't do ghetto shit like this. You save that shit for one of your old bitches that be in the streets."

Furrowing his eyebrows up, he looked me over. "Yo' ass sound fed as shit right now. What'chu on? I'on know shit 'bout what'chu talm'bout." -Playing dumb to cover his tracks.

"Just don't be around me if you finna be fucking with me like that. I'on want a nigga that's gon' have me dodging bullets."

"I'on want a shordy that can't stay outta niggas' faces. Maybe yo' ass won't have a bullet to dodge."

I matched his frown, tucking the ziplock bag Sid gave me in my hoodie pocket. "You one to talk when you been fucked by every bitch out here."

"I put work in, ain't no bitch slutting me. Yo' ass should know, had you on you back and playing cowgirl. Fuck is-" He cut himself off, looking past me and out at the driveway. "Hell nah"

I followed his stare, watching the hot pink Honda Accord speed into Sid's driveway. "Who is that?"

A pregnant lady got out, beginning to approach us quickly . "Von Whea' he at? He in there wit' that lil bitch?" -Her sharp tone exclaimed from a far.

She was lightskin, medium height but she was definitely thick and strong as shit. You couldn't miss the numerous tattoos all over her face either.

Had to be a block bitch.

"Know Sid said don't bring yo' ass over here 'less it was an emergency or sumn 'bout the baby." Von told her, making her suck her teeth in response.

BABYYYY???

"You fucking my nigga?" She questioned me, getting a strong frown from me.

"N-"

"She wit' me, see thea? You'n even know what the fuck you talkin' bout."

"Who out here?" The boy that was in the living room yelled from the door. "Aw hell naw" He mumbled, taking off to his car once he saw the girl. "Lemme get my ass up outta here."

I must've missed a lot

Still standing there stuck on confused, the sound of Kiyomi cussing and yelling from a far didn't help me either. Me and Von both looking around trying to find out where she was yelling from.

"You mad bitch! Fuck you and that fathead ass baby!"

"I'll whoop the shit out you bitch on soul! Yo' young ass need to go die!"

I finally spotted her, the sight of Kiki yelling through an open upstairs window making me frown up.

"He love my lil young ass bitch! You 30 being a nigga baby mama, you're a loser bitch!" Kiyomi stuck her tongue out at the woman, antagonizing her like she wasn't walking towards the front door of the house.

Mind you she supposed to be at SCHOOL. Not at Sidney's funky ass, drug filled house.

The passenger door to the pink car opened, a younger version of the pregnant girl hopping out. "I'ma come up there and beat the dog shit out you bitch! On my sister behalf."

"You'n got to bitch I'm coming down!"

"Bet hoe!"

Nudging Von, I continued holding my frown. "Go get Sidney"

"His ass know they out here. Punk ass probably hiding." He said to me with his own frown, walking back inside of the house anyways.

The two girls continued fussing, talking about how bad Kiyomi was about to get beat up.

I definitely knew she was about to get her ass whooped, she was never the fighter out of the two of us. Even when we got into sibling fights I learned to stop putting my hands on her because she is not a tough cookie at all.

Not to mention these bitches look like pit bulls.

Hate to be those bitches but if Kiyomi start losing we just gonna have to jump her ass.

Not even a few seconds passed before Kiki was out the door with Sid and Von on her trail - running up and throwing a few punches near the girl's face and neck area.

"This is so fucking ghetto." I mumbled, tucking my phone and keys in my pocket. All four of us watched the two roll around for a bit, both of them trying to get on top of the other.

Somewhere along the line the girl folded, just deciding to stand up and easily knock Kiyomi a few times from that position.

She got three more hits before I jump in, my sister is strugglingggg.

"Bitch!"

One.

"Yo' hoe ass!" She continued after another hit to Kiki's face.

Two.

"Trifling bitc-"

I pushed the scrawny girl over, just wanting to give Kiyomi the chance to get on her feet so she could at least try and fight back.

"Bitch who told you to jump in?!" The girl popped right back up, prompting me to punch her before she could swing on me.

In this man yard fighting like a bunch of niggas.

My punch only slowed her down a little, her hyper ass pushing me back into Kiyomi's car once I had her in headlock. "Bitch stop I don't even wanna fight you." I told her, breathing heavy as shit. "Just get off her she obviously don't fight dummy!"

She kept swinging, trying to get her head loose. "Bitch let my neck go." -Her wild punches not really doing shit since she was stuck facing the ground.

I stopped throwing punches at the girl and all, just trying to get her at least a little tired out.

"She done fighting you!" I exclaimed, a frown going on my face once she was trying to step on my toes in the pair of Yeezy slides I had on. "Will your dumbass just give up?"

"Naw! I ain't done fighting y'all! Lemme go so I can whoop yo' ass!"

"Let her head go bitch." -I felt a random ass hit to my head, my hair getting pulled out of nowhere.

Bitches stole my jumping idea!

Von started heading over off rip, unlike Sidney who was watching everything unfold in silence.

"I'll kick you so hard in the stomach bitch, hit me again." I threatened the pregnant girl, finally letting her sister go and pushing her right into Kiyomi. "Yo' kids' kids gon' have a dent in their shit."

May have been mean but she backed up off me though!

"C'mon" Von grabbed my arm up, pulling me back to the house.

He hit Sid's shoulder once we got close enough, realIzing he was still standing there. "Go get them nutty bitches off her, goofy."

He kissed his teeth, running over there to break it up like that's shouldn't have been his first instinct.

"Just weird as shit, everybody knew he had a baby but me?" I rambled, walking back and forth as I tried regulating my breathing.

"Yo' ass late, bitch 'bout five months now."

"And Kiyomi dumbass don't even care. Out there fighting about a nigga with nothing going on."

"That big foot ass bitch stomped yo' shit out." Von mumbled, putting his attention on my feet - scratches all over them from when the girl stomped my feet out.

"I'll beat yo' ass again bitch!" Kiki yelled at the girl, getting shoved into the door abruptly. "We beat that bitch ass Katya!" She exclaimed to me, laughing like everything was amusing. "Had her-"

"Bitch you so stupid!" I hit her in the chest out of impulse, getting pushed away by Sidney.

"Ow, bitch damn!" She mugged me, holding the spot after backing away.

"Get yo' ass back! Hitting her and shit."

Sucking my teeth, I watched Von shove him back for the push he gave me. "Now yo' ass got some balls but when they was beating yo' bitch ass you won't on shit."

"Ain't nobody beat my ass!" Kiki yelled at Von.

"If it won't for Kitty yo' ass woulda been eating rocks. Fuck you mean?"

"Fuck is you pushing me 'bout a bitch for? She yo' slut of the week, nobody stuntin' y'all." Sidney shouted back, a mug plastered on his face.

Now why am I in it!

I went to go pull Von back, Kiyomi following my moves with Sidney. We weren't pulling hard enough because Von definitely cracked Sid in the jaw, the two having a full blown fight not even a minute later.

"Oh my fucking God, I hate y'all." I spoke aloud, moving my ass back a few feet.

"Naw, you was right" The guy from earlier entered with his phone call on speaker, moving Kiyomi out the way to break the fight up. "They asses fasho in hea' boxing."

Von yelled a whole bunch of cuss words at Sidney, who had lost his balance and stumbled back onto Kiki - walking out the door while messing with his knuckles.

Everytime I think my life can't get more ghetto. Boom!

Witnessed a murder and got jumped all within 12 hours.

"What the fuck did you hit me for?!" She questioned once the guy and Sid roamed away somewhere in the house to cool off.

"Why the fuck are you even here? You told me you was going to campus last night, that's why you couldn't fucking watch the baby! If you wanna sit up under Sidney that bad to where you have to lie, you should ask HIM for money!"

"Bitch you so mad that I wanna have a life! Nobody wanna sit and be depressed all day like you! You not my fucking mama!"

"Kiyomi you're 19 with no job, living off of ME. You're dating a nigga with a thirty year old baby mama!" I yelled at her, getting a scoff in response. "I give you money for your cheer team, gas money, car payment, car insurance, phone bill, school. Bitch yes. I am your mama!"

She threw her hands up, chuckling. "Y'know what? Bitch I'm done, find somebody else to watch Baby K while you go pop your pussy in that dirty ass club. Cause it won't be me!" She shouted, leaving out of the hallway to go find Sidney in the house.

Took everything in me not to run after her and beat her ass.

Because bitch first of all I met your nigga in the same club!

"Whew shit!" The guy exclaimed, walking back into the hallway and standing beside me. "Mm-Mm-Mm, today has drained me" He shook his head with his hands on his hips. "Who you?"

"Katya"

"I'm Wuk" He held his hand out, giving me a dap once I extended mine out. "You Von girl?"

"No"

Nodding, he pointed towards the front door. "You gon' go check on his ass or you want me to?"

"You got it" I answered him, taking my slides off and holding them in my hand as I made my way outside. That fight mixed with the stripper heels I had on last night had my feet sore as ever.

"I whooped that nigga ass, he was bitching - being messy like a bitch or sumn. Shit got me mad as hell.." He fussed to whoever he was on the phone with, leaned up against his Hellcat.

"You coo?" He asked me, taking his focus off his phone call once I walked past him - grabbing my arm to slow me down.

Giving a dismissive shrug in response, I stayed quiet.

"Whea' you going?"

"I gotta get the baby from my aunt. Then home to bag all Kiyomi shit." I kept things simple, looking at his raised eyebrows. "Life sucks"

"Y'all into it like that?"

"She told me to find a babysitter for Kamille while I go pop my pussy. We into it real bad."

-------

"It's a rebrand for all the bad bitches." I told Lesley over the phone. "I already went through my red hair phase bitch it's time to cut this shit off."

"Mmmmm" -Kamille hummed aggressively, kicking her feet around to let me know she was growing impatient with me.

She got her shots and been mad for two days like girl get over it!

Fixing the baby on my hip while I shook the bottle up for her, I continued making my way into my bedroom and plopping down on the bed. She pushed the bottle away once I held it out to her, being grumpy for no reason instead of just going to sleep like she wanted to.

"You mad?" I asked her, watching her little pout as she focused on the episode of My Little Pony playing on the TV.

"Oog" -Being the only thing I got from her in response.

"Okay, girl"

"Cutting all your hair off is crazy that's for mentally ill bitches. You mentally ill, bookie? I sense a breakdown coming."

"Girl let's hope not, I wouldn't be surprised though. A breakdown long overdue. This hair shit just impulsive though, I'm getting Summer to come over and cut it tomorrow." I rambled. "You think somebody gon' be like 'Fuck yo' bald headed ass!'"

She winced, "Ouu I don't know but that's embarrassing. Just be like - 'I'm bald by choice bitch!'"

I fixed Baby K in my arms, blowing a breath of relief once she started dozing off. "I know that's right girl, rest."

"Why you be wanting my niece sleep so bad? She grown!" Lesley joked, making me suck my teeth.

"Girl she been mean as shit, she teething and she just got her shots. I feel like I'm taking care of a mini-me."

"Aw they gave her shots?"

"Yes bitch, she started crying and my ass started crying with her. I wanted to piece that white lady up soooo bad." I took the bottle out of her mouth, replacing that with her pacifier and standing up with her."

"You putting yo' pole up tonight?"

"Maybe if I'm not tired."

"Mmkayyy, I'm finna take a shit. Call me in the morning. Love you."

"Love you too" I answered her, hanging up and making my way over to the crib beside my bed. The doorbell sounding out once I laid her down and turned on the baby monitor.

I grabbed my phone off the bed, making my way downstairs as quick as I could. I checked my doorbell from the Ring app, frowning at the tall and hefty black man in front of my door.

Finna get my ass dealt with that's so crazy.

"Hello?" I spoke into the mic, knowing how stupid it would be to just open it.

"Von told me drop this off." He held the big pink gift bag up, prompting me to put a little crack in the door. I looked over his all black attire, putting enough space in the door to grab the bag.

"Thank you" I spoke through the small crack.

"Girl don't nobody wanna kidnap yo' ass." -Leaving as fast as he came, making me scrunch my face up.

?

Sucking my teeth, I shut the door and FaceTimed Von. "What's in the bag?" I questioned immediately once the FaceTime call connected, taking a seat in my living room floor and propping my phone up against the unopened box that contained my dancer pole.

"Yo' ass don't know how to say hey?"

"Hey, Von. What's in the bag?" I repeated, reaching in and taking the gifting tissue inside out. I pulled a stack of money out, raising my eyebrows. "Oh! You tricking?"

I reached in further and paused, a frown going across my face. "It stink, smell like garlic. You trying to piss me off or something? I had a rough day I might cuss you out."

"Garlic? You must be off that shit."

"Mind you all yo' homies probably nodding off in a dark corner." I told him, pulling out what felt to be something heavy in a plastic bag. "Helloooooo?"

He put his focus on whoever was in front of him in the loud ass studio, talking with a nigga.

"Von"

"Huh?" -Going back to talking to the nigga right after.

"You just be doing shit." I fussed once I got a look at the seafood boil. "Why you-" I sucked my teeth, realizing he wasn't listening again. "Von!"

"Huh?"

"You really piss me the fuck off."

"Can't hear you, they loud as hell."

"I said why you send this here?!" I repeated, raising my voice.

"Huh?"

"Why did you-"

"Huh?"

"Okay, bye" I grabbed my phone from its propped position. "Call me back when your stupid ass get some fucking ears."

He questioned me right when I was hanging up. "Who the fuck you talking-" Miraculously being able to hear all of the sudden.

---------

hey guys

what's y'all fave rnb album?

- souf🪷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 238 10
"๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„.." ๐ƒ๐€๐”๐‘๐๐€๐๐†๐Ž๐€๐“ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’... ...
540K 20.6K 54
"You aint shit, just like the other nigga"
582K 28.7K 48
"Baby I'm from the trenches where there ain't no love for a thug.."
79.2K 1.4K 16
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต." โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€ imagines about t...