ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

13

496 37 9
By Tlovesfood

"But why are we meeting here so secretly? you didn't even let me pe-" Jimin whispers drumming my shoulder slowly.

"shh," I try to shut him as we walk to the Hogwarts bridge.

"at least explain," he hissed.

"Nope."

After walking for a few minutes we reached the bridge. A lot of students passed by but thankfully none of the elites were around as they were visiting V.

"now can you speak?" Jimin asks as we stepped by the railing.

"yeah..." I sighed and glanced at him. "Do you remember anything weird happening with V before the match?"

"For that you made me walk till here and wait for my precious nature's call!"

"Too much information Jim! You can do that later, just answer my freaking question."

Jimin scoffed, "As for what I remember, nope. And during the match too, he was okay but later a few minutes before the accident he started to slow down and cover his eyes." That's what I saw too, suss. "But for Salazar's sake, why it has something to do with anything?"

"Do you remember the warning? It was said and clear that Slytherin has to lose and that happened during the accident. Isn't it kinda obvious?" I step back glancing at the lake.

Jimin blinked watching me like I have Dumbledore's wand, "Damn Jisooya, aren't you an FBI agent keeping us safe?"

I chuckled rolling my eyes, "yeah, take that as my love for you idiot of friends I have,"

He laughs instead, rolling his head back, "but seriously, it's not only about Tae right? Or do you unknowingly like him?" I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

oh God no, never.

"Oh look at that red tomato face of yours!" Jimin bumped his shoulder into mine.

"I'm about to punch your fucking face Park Jimin."

"Punch me if you can, but for now, I really need to pee so bad that I'm gonna shit my pants so bye!" he peeked out his tongue and ran away.

I shook my head and rubbed my temples. The elite and all the mysteries that came along in the past few days were seriously giving me a headache. There had been only one time in my life where they had been just as much confusion and that hadn't ended up well. Well, it was when V started ignoring me... But who cares about a 6-year-old thing, the present matters, and now I don't see a good future for elites too. Who could be behind all this?

"You all know that you don't have to visit me so often," I told them flatly as Rosé and Lisa dropped a bunch of flower bouquets by his bed.

"Funny how you think that we're here to see you," Jennie came in with a bunch of more Flowers.

"If you think, we got you these then you're absolutely mistaken," Lisa said plopping onto the couch in front.

"They were placed in front of your locker and your hospital room," Rosé chuckles joining Lisa on the couch.

"Then who got them?" I ask in confusion.

"Ahh, these are from your gracious fangirls or maybe fanboys too," Jennie fake smiles clapping her hand.

"and it was Jisonnie's idea to bring them here so don't speak to us," Lisa points at me in surrender.

I rolled my eyes and the girls started reading the same old get-well-soon letters from the school. But if Jisoo told them to send these then where is she?

Curiosity led me to ask them this, "Where are others?"

Soon Jennie's face lighted up exactly knowing what I meant. "I remember Jisoo telling me that she's rehearsing with Silas for the ball." ohkay... "Are you okay, brother?" Jennie asks innocently. Definitely not okay.

"Sure I'm, I was just asking about hyungs, where are they?" I shrugged totally crushing her thoughts.

The girls started talking about them and my head sank into the thought of them. Why the hell I'm thinking about her being with Silas?

V got discharged this morning and I haven't visited him since our last encounter. Preparations for homecoming were so hectic that I'm going to see him for the first time in 48 hours.

Now I'm walking to Hagrid's hut with the rest of the girls for the meeting we planned for tonight. None of the elites had spoken about the warning after the Quidditch match but later when Hagrid told me to inform others about V's intentional accident, I had to ask them to meet up at Hagrid's.

"Unnie, won't professor YG be on round?" Rosé's voice reaches me. We were wearing invisibility cloaks for fuck sake. I couldn't even see her.

"Hagrid said he's out for ministry work. He wouldn't be back till the next two days." I said.

"so who's checking the school?" Lisa's confused voice came from nowhere.

"It's obviously Hagrid, Lisaya," Jennie answered instead.

We silently walked through the path when Lisa suddenly said, "I hope we catch some ghosts in here," making Jennie snap. Here goes again.

"shut up, Lisa." she hissed at Lisa and Lisa kept making weird ghost voices.

"Unnie she's just kidding with you," Rosé chuckles and Lisa joins.

I kept walking in silence, smiling silently at wherever they are.

"ouch, someone stepped on my foot!" Rosé squeaks and immediately a "sorry" from Lisa comes.

We were past the bridge when I heard something behind us. "Did you hear that?" I clutched my wand tightly.

"What?" Lisa spoke. The sounds got more clear now.

"Shit, I heard something from behind too." this time Rosé spoke.

"You both, shut it. Don't lie!" Jennie's voice came out to be scared.

Suddenly the sounds got hurried and they turn into footsteps. Crap.

"Run!" Lisa shrieked and then I was pushed by the girls. I lit up my wand and so does the girls.

Firecrackers started bursting above. wth.

By running in the process Jennie screamed. I quickly ran up to her seeing her hide behind a big stone. "Jennie!"

"God, save me! I'm innocent. I love my family and friends! I love my life! Please save me!"

Unexpectedly the footsteps stopped and soon laughing voices came out. And believe me, they weren't unfamiliar at all! I freaking knew these voices all too well!

"Oh fuck no!" Rosé groaned in frustration followed by Lisa.

I strolled towards the laughs and pointed my wand toward the laughing idiots. Have a nice bath boys "Aguamemti,"

Water splashed out by the wand hitting the bodies with the invisibility cloak. Lisa Joined me making my work easier.

"Ahhh, stop!" Jin screamed removing his cloak.

"yeah, just stop it!" Jungkook does the same but kept going. I am half sure that their screams can make the whole of Hogwarts awake.

"Okay, we're sorry!" Jimin says and all the boys came out of their cloaks.

I scoffed glancing at all of them. Even V was also involved! That guy was in the hospital this morning.

"So it was you guys all along!" Jennie comes forward full of anger.

"I know we shouldn't have done it but it's always so fun to scare you all,"  Jimin says grinning and taking his cloak from the ground.

"but it wasn't funny at all." Rosé says and Jimin's grin dropped.

"but it was all Yoongi hyung's idea," Jungkook shrugged in surrender, and Yoongi's eyes widened. RIP... Yoongles.

Jennie glares at him Hobi bops in between stopping Jennie from attacking Yoongi. Rm just shook his head, "here goes again."

"Let's go, we probably made most of the Hogwarts awake. The last thing left is headmaster PSY to give us detentions." Hobi says tugging Jennie and Yoongi away.

Jin immediately runs away from Jennie walking towards Hagrid's hut and the guys followed him. These buttholes. Lisa and Rosé sighed and they followed them behind grabbing their cloaks.

I quickly picked up my cloak and turned to leave but there was a movement behind me. I turned to see but no one was there. Strange.

"Unnie!" Lisa grabbed my arm, "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head saying, "Let's go," and she smiled and placed her arm around my shoulder. We walked to the other elites following them to Hagrid's place.

Maybe my ears are ringing this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.8K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
57.8K 1.8K 33
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด... ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...
54.3K 2.5K 14
"๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ?" -k.js โ€ข๐‘ฝ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‡ใ€‚*ยทโ€ข
37.8K 1.4K 19
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...