that place

By PabloGavi3030

Hii Guys, this is a story about Jude Bellingham and Maja Ødegaard, I hope you like it! More

Arriving
A date?
The kiss
Girlfriend
Who the fuck are you?
Sweden
Forever
Our future

Maja Ødegaard

580 2 0
By PabloGavi3030

I'm Maja Ødegaard, I'm 18 year old girl from Sweden. I live in a little town near Stockholm.

In a week I'm going to move to Dortmund because I'm going to study there for 6 months. I'm doing the study fashion design & business. I don't no what I'm going to do later but I think something with fashion.

My hobby's are sailing with my fathers boat on the lakes in my village. Another hobby is being in the nature. I like to walk with my dog and read on I little bench next to the water. In my free time I like to play on my piano, it makes me relaxed.

I have 2 younger brothers, Lucas he is 9 years old and Oscar he is 3 years old. My father is 45 years old and my mother is 43 years old. They married when they were 7 years together.

My mother has since 3 years ago cancer. It was not always easily because I had to take care sometimes for my little brothers because my father and mother were then in the hospital. But since 5 months ago she's doing better, she is much time at home and here cancer is getting better.

This are the characters in my book:
( Maja )

( Jude Bellingham )

( Lucas and Oscar )

( Giovani Reyna and Belle )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
136K 2.6K 30
𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 'After being chosen to work together, Tom and Zendaya become some what of...
778K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
527K 8.3K 47
𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘏𝘌𝘙, 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘔𝘌. ❝you're such a dream to me❞ ...