My Best Friend's Girlfriend (...

Von JadeJoriTori

Hello there...my name is Tori. Tori Vega. I'm a little nervous at the moment...so bear with me? Well I have a... Mehr

Chapter 1: From Hollywood to Hollywood
Chapter 2: Rekindling
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Building Trust
Chapter 5: Slap Shot
Chapter 6: Playdate
Chapter 7: Boomerang
Chapter 8: Just Additional
Chapter 9: Playing Sherlock
Chapter 10: Columbus Weekend
Chapter 11: Columbus Weekend PT. 2
Chapter 12: Tumble Weed
Chapter 13: Crash
Chapter 14: Confessions

My Best Friend's Girlfriend

17.8K 361 59
Von JadeJoriTori

Hello there...my name is Tori. Tori Vega. I'm a little nervous at the moment...so bear with me? Well I have a confession to make...it's a hard one at that. I um...well I moved here to Hollywood just a little while back and am now going to school with my childhood best friend...It sounds very fun, which it is. I missed him a lot, and now we go to a performing arts school together. You might wonder how it could get much better? Well the story is, it was going as it should have, wonderfully. Then something happened...I never planned it to happen. I just...well...I accidentally fell absolutely and uncontrollably in love, with his girlfriend.

-----------

Coming Soon! (Summer 2015) Check out the trailer in the info! :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
831K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
157K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
377K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...