The Prince's Nanny

Von ModernDayHistory

The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

846 21 0
Von ModernDayHistory

"Duch I can't believe it! He wants to court you?" Virginia asks excitedly.

"Yes, he asked me last night before I left," Diana replies as she hugs her pillow.

"I told you Diana its fate. You went for a position and got the position and a Prince," Carolyn teases.

Diana giggles. Her snagging the Prince of Wales was something she didn't expect.

"So how did he ask you? Give us the details!"

"It wasn't like he got down on one knee and asked me, Virginia. He asked me to come to his office and we sat in front of the fireplace he asked me."

"Still sounds romantic to me," Virginia replies.

Diana snickers, "I honestly don't know what to do. I've never had a boyfriend before so I don't know what to expect."

"Just take it one day at a time, Duch. Don't overthink it," Carolyn replies.

"Carolyn is right, don't overthink it. Just let things come naturally," Virginia adds.

After talking to Carolyn and Virginia, Diana decides to read one of her books. All she can think about is Charles and the fact they are a couple. Something she never imagined would happen.

She finds Charles to be handsome and distinguished. A man whose hands she's dreamed of holding. Now his hands have touched her and so have his lips. Kissing him is thrilling and hot. It all feels so wonderful.

Diana drifts off to sleep in the middle of her thoughts.

The room suddenly is lit with candles revealing a large canopy bed covered in rose petals that spell C & D. On one of the nightstands is a bottle of champagne with two flutes already filled. The window is open allowing a cool gentle breeze to fill the room while the curtains dance to the silent beat of the wind.

"Well my love, what do you think?" the familiar voice says.

A voice that sends shivers down her spine, a voice that has ignited a fire inside her belly.

"It's very romantic," she replies turning to face him. When she turns she bites her lips as she wasn't expecting him to be shirtless. Wow, he looks hot. The way his pecs are sculpted perfectly. The little trail of hair goes down to the top of his pants.

He captures her attention when he captures her lips with a kiss. His lips then trail from hers to her chin, down her neck to her cleavage. He tugs on the closure of her robe revealing her nightgown.

The feeling of his teeth against her skin nipping, him marking her as his. His strong hands slid down the straps eventually to reveal her breasts. Leaving a trail of kisses on each one until he flicks his tongue against her nipple. An action that causes her to moan, only stoking his flames of desire for her.

He pays attention until it's a hard peak before switching to another. She closes her eyes as she enjoys the pleasure hers gives her body. The pleasure is short-lived when he abruptly stops.

Without a word, he picks her up and carries her over to the bed where he gently lies her down. He helps her out of her nightgown marveling at the beautiful sight before him.

"So beautiful," he says before he drops his pants. Allowing her to see how aroused he is.

She bites her bottom lip as if she has never seen something as magnificent. Curiously she reaches out and touches him, causing him to shudder.

Joining her in bed her kisses her again as his hands grip her legs. Positioning himself for them to be joined intimately.

"I love you, Charles," she says to him.

"I love you Diana, Diana, Diana."

She jolts out of her sleep.

"What?" Diana exclaims.

"Your boyfriend is on the phone," Virginia sings.

Diana stretches and gets up. Heading out to the hallway Carolyn and Virginia standing by the phone waiting for her. Taking the phone she greets him.

"Hello, Your Highness."

"Hello Diana," Charles replies, "how are you?"

Before she responds she turns to Carolyn and Virginia who are giggling like two school girls.

Moving the phone from her ear. "I would like some privacy please."

Carolyn and Virginia giggle as they walk away.

"I'm sorry Your Highness. I'm fine."

"Wonderful. The reason I'm calling is I wanted to know if would you like to have dinner with me?"

"Yes, when?"

"I'll have to check my diary, but soon. I just need to make arrangements for William and Harry."

"Ok."

"I'm sorry I have to cut our conversation short but I must go, I have an obligation I must attend to," Charles says, "I'll see you Monday morning."

"See you on Monday, bye," Diana replies before they hang up.

Diana sighs as her roommates drag her into another store to find the perfect dress for her first date with Charles. Although they will be having dinner at Clarence House, still her roommates feel she needs to dress up.

"Come on Duch, you have to find something you like!" Carolyn says.

Diana shrugs as she didn't understand why her roommates were making such a big fuss.

Virginia comes up to her with a dress. "What about this one?"

"No Virginia, that's too frumpy," Carolyn says.

Virginia turns and goes back to find another dress.

"Duch you have to look presentable for your boyfriend. You want to wow him," Carolyn says.

"Charles has already seen me dressed up. We're simply having dinner at his place."

"Ok and it's your official first date!"

Diana walks off to find a dress to wear for Charles. All of this is new to her so she didn't know what to do. Of course, she wants to look nice for her first date, but a gown may be a tad too much.

Diana steps out of the car Charles sent to pick her up for their first date. Although he asked her to join him at his Aunt's birthday party. They were not officially together.

Once she arrives at Charles' apartment the butler leaves her alone to inform Charles of her arrival. Shortly after the butler returns to take her coat.

Diana takes off her coat revealing a red spaghetti-strap dress with matching heels. Complimenting the gown are the gold stud earrings along with the gold "D" necklace which rests at the base of her neck.

Charles walks in and he is speechless at the sight before him. This dress joins the list of other things she has worn.

"Hello love," Charles says coming up behind her and placing a kiss on her bare shoulder. A kiss that startled her.

Turning quickly she smiles, "Hello Your Highness."

"Diana when we are not in public and when we are alone, you can call me Charles," Charles says.

"Ok," Diana replies blushing. Calling him by his name is something she would have to get used to.

"What does a fellow have to do to get a kiss?" he says to her smiling.

Smiling she gives him a peck on the lips. Lips so soft he enjoys the way they feel against his.

"You look beautiful," Charles says guiding her over to the sofa.

"Thank you," she replies shyly.

"Are you always so shy?"

"Yes, I'm also a little nervous," Diana replies.

"Why?"

"This is the first time I've been on a date. I'm not sure what I am to do."

"Well, we're having dinner so there is nothing you need to do, other than continue to take my breath away."

Diana smiles her cheeks rosy.

"I don't think you realize how adorable you are when you blush," he says before kissing one cheek.

She giggles and looks away.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

454K 24.7K 103
For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdom, or they have some Kingdom. Their lin...
1.7M 44.2K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
35 0 1
Princess. All my life, I have been waiting to become Queen, to finally be entitled to the throne. Having sleepless nights, studying hard, practicing...
155K 2.3K 26
Imagine if Prince Charles and Princess Diana had a daughter. Now 23 years later, Princess Gwendoline deals with paparazzi, life and love. Everyone st...