Back to the Future (Pokemon V...

By killuaxgon80

(Y/N), a normal kid with a normal life, magically gets transported into the world of Pokemon Violet. The prof... More

Midnight
New Dawn, New Day
Unexpected Guest
Starting the Journey, Once and for All
First Day of Class
Haze and A Date
Destined Companions
Journey to Cortondo
THANKS :D
The Letter and the Decision
The Artistic Town of Artazon
Galar
Gym Leader Meet and Greet
The Sad Call
New Companion and A Old Friend
Streamers' Collab
Cascarrafa
Sunrise and Sadness
Krabby Patty Time (yum)
Flight
Ghost Busters
Makeup Magician
Time Flies.. Slowly
Sudden Vision
Memories That Never Fade
Ghost Stories
New Story!
Interview and Battle
Sudden Appearance
One Last Step
Final Battle And New Journey
A Warm Welcome to Melemele!
Ultra Beasts Actually Exist?!
The Festival
Perfect (Valentines' Special)
Sudden Misfortune
Diary
Resurrection
The EXTREMELY LATE April Fools Special
Kitakami

Back at Galar

122 1 30
By killuaxgon80

I was at Hop's house again, eating dinner when suddenly Leon arrived, enraged. 

"Look Lee, I'm sorry for what I did-" 

"You should be." 

Leon then sat down beside me and looked kind of worried, proceeding to take some food from the table. "Gloria? Of all people?" Leon asked. "Who's Gloria?" I asked as well, not knowing who Gloria was. 

Leon then sighed. "You don't need to know." he replied, maintaining full eye contact with Hop who was on the other side of the table and in front of Leon. "Why?" I asked. 

"Because some things.. are better to be kept secret." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After Hop and Leon's argument, Leon had offered to bring me to Spikemuth via Corviknight, and I was sort-of shocked when Leon revealed that there were absolutely no Tinkaton here. 

I was shocked. "Wait, you can ride Corviknight?" Leon then nodded. 

Suddenly, a Corviknight arrived out of nowhere. "Oh! Hello, could you help Miss Y/N get to Spikemuth?" he paid the taxi driver, and so I got on the seat, going to Spikemuth. 

I also noticed that Piers' songs were complete and total bops. Since I was focused on listening, the taxi driver had to tap my shoulder so I could get off at my stop. 

When I was arriving at Spikemuth, I was suddenly stopped by a young girl that looked fourteen. I immediately recognized who the girl was and identified her to be Marnie, the younger sister of Piers. "Marnie, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Piers ordered me to get ya to the hideout." she replied, to which I nodded. "Oh, okay." 

Marnie then started walking and I immediately dashed after her, so I ended up getting my foot stuck in the mud for a little bit. 

She then glanced at me. "By the way, Y/N?" she called me, making me shocked for a second. "Ya like Grusha, right?" she then asked. "Yeah, I like Grusha a lot." I replied. "Why?" 

"Oh! So these rumors are true then!" I nodded at her response. "Yep." 

We then entered the hideout and there were a ton of grunts. In the center was Piers, and when the song finished he looked at me and waved. 

"Oh, 'ello there Y/N." he said, waving once more. "Hi Piers!" I smiled and ran up to the man, also waving to the grunts and looking back at Marnie. "So, where are my Pokemon!" I asked. "I'll give it back, but we need to make a deal.." he replied, to which I was confused. "Huh? What deal?" I asked. 

"So I'll give ya yer Pokemon, and in return ya give me a fantastic Gym Battle." he said, and I nodded. "Deal." 

We then went into our positions. 

"See.. I'm... I'm really not a great Gym Leader." he said. "Figured that's why nobody was coming to challenge me." I then looked confused. "Uh, they're actually lining up outside but they can't seem to locate the entrance." I replied. 

He then went down the stage. "I have good ears, so I overheard the thing about the city bein' shut up." How I would have actually wished to have good hearing. "When I was alone, it was like my soul was weepin'." 

To be honest, I kind of agree with him. Being alone makes your life seem kind of sad. 

"This is a Simple Gym stadium. We can't even Dynamax our Pokemon, but well..." He said. "I still hope you enjoy the battle." 

What is Dynamax? Is it like our Terastalizing? Oh, I see how it is. 

At that moment, I started praying to Arceus that I could win this battle, even though I unwittingly signed up for it with my Pokemon. I also noticed the grunts go to a different zone to watch the Gym Battle. Well, shit- 

"I'm the Gym Leader of Spikemuth, Piers, the Dark-type User!" he shouted. Gotta admit, he did remind me of Giacomo. "You wanna challenge me, even though you know you'll lose?" he asked. "Hell yes!" I nodded, and pulled out my Daschbun. Thank god it came in handy-

"Then this song is for you, foolish Trainer!" he shouted. 

My Daschbun then effortlessly defeated his first two Pokemon, and when it came to the third, I pulled out a Tinkaton. My Tinkaton then went face-to-face with his Galarian Obstagoon, which was a Pokemon I had really wanted for a long time. 

"Can you tell me where to get that after our Gym Battle?" I asked and he nodded. "Sure thing, Miss Y/N from Paldea." 

I then effortlessly defeated his Galarian Obstagoon and his Skuntank with my Tinkaton. "She shoots, she scores!" I shouted happily, running up to Piers. "That was a great battle, Sir Piers!" I smiled, as he went to the back and got my Pokemon. "Well then, a deal's a deal." He said, giving me my Pokemon and a Dark-type Gym Badge. 

I was about to leave Spikemuth, when suddenly: 

A familiar voice shouted. "Oh! Hey Y/N!" Raihan entered the hideout, and we did a high-five since we haven't seen each other in so long. "Didn't know you were getting Gym Badges in Galar." He then let out a warm-hearted laugh. 

"By the looks of it, you're doing a great job!" He said, holding my hand as I put all my Pokemon back in their Pokeballs. 

"Say, how about I treat you to dinner with my boyfriend?" He asked, to which I nodded. "Sure!" 

"Let's go then." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the restaurant, Raihan and I sat down on a table, deciding on what to order for the night. "So what are you going to have, Raihan?" I asked. Raihan looked up, smiling. "I'm having spaghetti with meatballs." I then smiled as well. "I'm going to be having spicy sausage curry." I replied. 

Raihan then called a waiter. "Good evening, we would like to order one spaghetti with meatballs, and two spicy sausage curry." He said, and the waiter noted down our order. "What would you like for a drink?" The waiter asked, looking at us. 

"Water and one orange juice, please." he replied, and I was confused on who the orange juice was for. "That is noted sir. Thank you for your cooperation." the waiter thanked Raihan and then left. 

As we were waiting, I transferred beside Raihan, who was taking selfies. I also got a lucky chance to be included in one of his selfies, which he then sent to a CERTAIN person.. 

"You know Y/N, I actually have a partner already." Raihan whispered to me, and I honestly wondered who it was. Not that I already knew, of course-

"Who?" I whispered back and at that moment, I heard the restaurant entrance bell ding. 

"Sorry I'm late, Raihan." A certain purple-haired person entered, smiling at us. "Oh! And hey, Y/N!" He waved, and I transferred back to my seat, whilst Leon sat down beside Raihan. 

We then started eating and then I saw Raihan and Leon talking to each other. They then started eating Raihan's spaghetti like that one scene from Lady and the Tramp. 

However, all of a sudden the last bits of the pasta went in both in their mouths and they kissed. At the right time, I pulled out my phone and sneakily took a picture. 

They then went to the balcony, embracing like a typical couple would. 

"Hey Y/N, we know you're taking pictures." Raihan said, snickering as they went back in their pose looking at the balcony. 

I then took a picture, smiling at them. 

I said something out loud by mistake, and Leon seemed to be blushing, while Raihan simply smirked. 

"Yeah, you two really do make a great couple." 

FANART NOT MINE BTW, credits to the artist :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 100 18
This story is an au based on a headcannon I had of the DLC before the trailers came out. Be forewarned, it will be dramatic, and will have fluff. (It...
1.9K 84 64
More chapters from the first one is gonna be on this one so go read the first one before you read this one.
15.2K 395 5
Y/N meet Nemona at the beginning of his journey where she helped Y/N become the strong trainer that he is now, they've been through a lot and have ve...
193 35 18
A fresh start. That was what going to Naranja Academy was supposed to be for Florian "Milo" Caballero. However, a second chance at making friends and...