Let Me Know

By YayaKim94

**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

141 10 0
By YayaKim94

May 29, 2021

Hwa-Young POV

"Hwa!" I hear Min call me across the hectic room. Today we are on site filming for one of many of the BTS performance for their new song Butter. This performance will air on an American late night show and the boys are very excited to be back with a new song. Usually they would travel to the US for performances like this but with Yoongi and Namjoon having small babies the guys decided to stay in Korea. The next coming months are filled with many if this type of performances and I know they are trying to make up for the fact that they won't be able to travel.

I have been busy working with Min most of the day helping with what ever is needed for the guys to be comfortable but the last hour I have been on the side of the room. I have been on my phone with multiple people making sure that all the food I pre-ordered last night makes it here on time.
"You called me?" I ask once I am inches away from Min.

"Yes, I need your help" Min replies and her usual casual demeanor is the complete opposite today. I know this is her second comeback as head stylist and even though she has been doing an amazing job so far you can sometimes see a crack in her confidence. All the hard work that goes behind each of the guys performance can be overwhelming for even the most seasoned of team members.

"What do you need me to do?" I ask as calmly as possible hoping that my reassuring voice will help her relax a bit. This seems to work since I hear her take a deep breath in and out.
"I have two guys with wardrobe malfunction" She turns to the a black jacket placed on a tablet behind her. "Namjoon's jacket turns out to be two small even though he had custom checks 3 times this week. That guy needs to stop working out so much" She smiles at her last comment and the old Min makes a comeback.

"Do you need me to go out and get a new jacket?" I ask gesturing toward the too small jacket.

"No, I have another one in my car as a backup" She lets out another breath and her once tensed face starts to relax. "I unfortunately parked really far and it will take me a while to go and come back and Tae's white shirt has a button that fell off. Thankfully he noticed before we lost it forever."

"I can go to your car while you take care of Taehyung" I say trying to avoid the second task. Ever since that day at his apartment I have tried to only address Taehyung for work related issues and even those tasks I tried to avoid him as much as possible.

"I appreciate your offer to make the walk for me but you won't know where I parked my car so it will be easier if I just go. I know you are super busy with your other task but I made a rookie mistake and sent my staff to lunch thinking that we were done and only touch ups where needed and I could take care of that" Min starts to talk faster and the calm feeling from before leaves her face.

"Go to your car, I got Taehyung" I say regretting every word but seeing my friend like this takes precedence over my feelings toward a certain kiss thief.

"Thank you, you are a life saver" She hugs me briefly and I chuckle happy to see her relax again. "I don't have any white thread in my bag but the dressing room should have needle and thread in all colors" she says already walking away from me before I can protest. I copy my friend and I take a deep breath knowing I will have to talk to Taehyung for a second time today.

The guys usually hang out together while they wait for everything to be ready to start. They take pictures, eat some of the snacks or joke around to make time pass faster. Today is no different, the guys have been hanging out on the corner of the room most of them on their phones.

"Hey flower what's up?" A suited up, rainbow hair Jimin is the first one to notice me when I approach them quietly.

"Hi oppa" I say with a smile and my eyes searching for Taehyung who is on his phone standing next to Jimin and Jungkook. "I need Taehyung's shirt so I can fix it" with the mention of his name Tae's head moves up from his phone.

"You can't have it" He says with his usual cold tone he saves just for me.

"I wont be able to fix it" I say trying to ignore the small pain I feel every time he talks like this.

"Tae" Namjoon says in a warning tone without even looking up from his phone.

"I meant she can't have it because I don't have anything underneath and I wont be half naked in the middle of room" he says his tone completely changing as he talks to his hyung.

"Go to the dressing room and you can take it off there and she can fix it then" Namjoon speaks again but this time he looks up to smile my way.

"Lead the way" Taehyung says gesturing for me to walk first. I turn around ignoring the way his hand stretched out makes me feel. I walk into the empty dressing room with my eyes on the target. I need to find this needle and thread, get this shirt fixed and head out of this room as soon as possible. I don't look behind me to make sure he is also in the room. I tell myself I don't care to confirm he is here too but I lie to myself. I don't have to look behind me because I can feel him close. My eyes focus on the many boxes on the main table and I search for the thread bag I had seen before. When I find it I look for the white thread and a small needle. Once I have all my supplies I turn to Taehyung who has now taken a seat on the black leather couch on the back wall of the room.

"Can you take off your shirt and hand it to me?" I turn around to stare at the door and give him some privacy.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"You have to take your shirt off" no further explanation needed as to why I have turned away from him.

"I can't take it off, someone can walk in and see me shirtless" he says mockingly and I turn red of frustration.

"How do you think I will fix your shirt then?" I ask turning around to meet his face needing him to see how frustrated he makes me. I work closely with all the guys and I have never had any issues. Yes some are messy and sometimes are late and forget most of the important dates. When I say all guys I mostly mean Jimin and Jin. They are always thankful of my many reminders of the upcoming schedule. But Taehyung is always annoyed at my messages and will let me know. The other guys will be happy with their favorite food I pick up for them, but Tae will get upset that I picked for him.

"Come here" he gestures for me to come closer and the way he is looking at me makes me forget how frustrated I feel. Before I can make up my mind on how I feel I am doing what he says and I am moving towards him. Once I am few inches I notice he has changed his sitting position and is now manspreading with both his open palms on his thighs. Him sitting like that in a suit is the definition of every girls wet dream. I try not to look for longer than normal but I can't help it. He startles me back to earth when I feel his hand grab my arm that holds my supplies and gently forces me to kneel between his thighs. Somewhere in me I want to protest but I can't. I just cant.

He leans closer and whispers. "Now you can fix it" I had not noticed he had taken off his tie and has opened his shirt enough for me to be able to see which button I need to fix. I feel my hands shake as they move closer to him. I try to concentrate at the task at hand with many things filling my mind. What if I hurt him being so close to his skin? What if someone walks in and see us in this position? Why is he doing this? Why do I feel like this? All questions leave my head when I feel his hand caress my hair. I do my best to only concentrate on the needle and thread and thankfully its over before my hand stops working from all the shaking. Of course this the moment I remember I didn't think of the scissors to cut the thread. I know I will regret what is about to happen but I need to get out of his hold as soon as possible. I use my teeth to cut the thread and Taehyung's hand who had been caressing my hair becomes still. I feel him move even closer and I look up preparing myself to stand up but I am met with his face inches from mine. Before I can get out of this situation his mouth is on mine. He lightly caresses my lips with his and I cant help but open my mouth to let him in. I dont know why he keeps doing this and deep inside of me I dont want to know. His mood swings drive me crazy but I can't help but fall every time he is close to me. I owe it to the old Hwa that would worship the ground he walked on. I owe to her to take every kiss every touch he gives me. He deepens the kiss and all thoughts are erased. I hear him moan in my mouth. The moan is loud and for a second my heart jumps at the fear that someone might hear him. That thought goes away as soon as both his hands are on my hair. He moans again and with this he pulls away.

"You taste so fucking good" he whispers close to my lips. "I wonder how good your hand would feel touching me, I can't stop thinking about it" I stay quiet not knowing what to say. "Do you want to touch me?" His whispers become breathless. "Please tell me you you want to touch me. I need you to touch me" he moves his lips down my throat and I feel the vibration of his words all over my body.

"Yes" I say breathless being unable to say anything else. He moves away from me and it hurts not having him close anymore. I watch as he leans back on the couch and pulls down his zipper for a moment I want to close my eyes but I can't look away. He looks so sexy sitting there with sex in his eyes wanting me to touch him. He grabs my hand so gently that I can barely feel his touch. He places my hand on his member and closes his eyes as he moves my hand up and down. Once I find a rhythm he enjoys he lets go of my hand and leans his head back as his moans become louder.

I wish I cared that someone might hear him but at this moment this is further from the truth. All my mind can take is the wonder of how he would taste. I move my head closer to his crotch and he stares at my every move through hooded eyes. I continue the same rhythm as before and he goes back to leaning his head against the back rest. Without his sensual and piercing stare I feel more confident and I let my tongue touch the tip.

"Please don't use your mouth" he lets the words out quickly startling me but I don't turn back. I close my mouth around the tip and he speaks again. "No" he says between moans. "No" He says again this time almost in a whisper. "Don't" the last word is almost breathless. But I don't listen I will not listen. I use my hand to guide my mouth and both follow the same rhythm. "Fuck it feels good"

Before I can really taste all of him, he grabs my face and kisses me again. I feel something warm on my hand and he pulls away giving me full view of his cum all over my hands. The thought of tasting it crosses my mind but I stop myself. "I have to go back" His cold voice hits me like a ton of bricks and I watch in disbelieve as he zips up his pants. How can he go back to being like this after what we just did? is the question that fills my head but I don't let him see my thoughts, if he wants to act like nothing happened. Two can play this game. I stand up not looking his way and I search for a tissue to take care of my hand. "That was nice" He says this time his tone is a little bit more tender but I still don't turn around to look at him. The next words out of his mouth feel me with anger and I ball the tissue in my hand with thoughts of transforming it into a rock and throwing it at his face. "You must had a lot of practice in the states". I will my whole body to stay still and not give him the satisfaction of seeing how much his words hurt. If he only knew he is the first guy I have ever done that to.

 Is not that I am a prude or that sex at my age is taboo in Korea or the States. It's that I was a very sheltered kid. I left for the states at 15 almost 16 years old and my dad who had just lost the love of his live had a horrible time adjusting to his new life. He was depressed for almost two years while he mourned my mom and their relationship and I had no times for boys after seeing what love could do to someone. Eventually things got better for dad but when I was ready to start dating  I never did because I was leaving the country. Why would I start a relationship when I would not be in the same country and contrary to my actions I am not a one night stand type of girl. The months that I have been in Korea have been no help to my dating life my mom keeps a tight leash on my social life wanting me to stay pure. Maybe acting this way with Taehyung is my way of getting back at her. My own way of acting on my independence doing what ever I want with who ever I want. Or maybe it's because he drives me nuts. 

"Do you need anything else Mr. Kim?" I ask hating every word coming out of my mouth. He does not reply and I listen for his footsteps as he leaves the room. Mom how pure am I now? I will not scream! I will not cry!

(Writer Note: Before anyone comes for me I love Taehyung. This chapter hurt a little to write but I promise he will get better)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures and they were found on Pinterest. All rights are to their original owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
1K 15 24
College is another step up in life. High school days were now over and those years were hard but what happens in college? It will get harder right? T...
47.4K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
87.7K 4.6K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...