The way To Love|| 𝔸𝕧𝕒π•₯𝕒�...

By stories_for_days123

π–πž 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐒𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐑... More

πΌπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑃𝐻
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟷
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟹
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟺
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟻
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟼
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟽
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟾
𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟿
𝟢𝟢𝟷𝟢
𝟢𝟢𝟷𝟷
𝟢𝟢𝟷𝟸
𝟢𝟢𝟷𝟹

𝟢𝟢𝟢𝟸

8.7K 193 17
By stories_for_days123

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞" I said hopping off of My Ikran looking At my brother and two friends Lo'ak and Neteyam.

All of them looked over at me as I rushed over towards them "What are you doing here?!" They all said at the same time I rolled my eyes at them.

"Because I have permission to be here did you guys forget Warrior in training" I said in a obvious tone holding on tight to my spear.

"That's bullshit! How do you out of all of us get to be here?" Lo'ak asked me I shrugged my shoulders and till my head to the side.

"Probably because I'm more mature then all of you and I learn faster and also did I forget to mention I listen" I said to him he rolled his eyes at me.

"Me and Neteyam are older than you so I don't get why you're allowed to go out and help while we sit back and watch and also we're mature" Alun said to me I gave him an irritated look.

"I don't care and in plus Neteyam doesn't seem to have a problem with it, Isn't that right Neteyam?" I asked looking over at the boy who made my heart skip a beat.

He just stared at me in a daze he nodded slowly star strucked "Neteyam does care he just doesn't know what to say cause he's in shock" Lo'ak said to me jumping in.

"Oh is that right?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows looking over at Neteyam again who still was just stuck in place.

Alun rolled his eyes just like Lo'ak finally they both elbowed him in his stomach at the same time snapping him of his trance he grabbed a hold of his stomach saying a small ow "I do care and the boys are right...i guess" He said to me I rolled my eyes at him irritated.

Before we could say anything another plane started to making its way back everyone started to run grabbing what they can Jake yelled at everyone to go "We need to go now! Run!" I screamed at the boys and started to run with them following after me.

Missiles came down as we dodge jumping over debris we all kept running until the plane shot right at some of the debris by us causing an explosion sending us into the air in different directions.

I coughed my ears were ringing I tried to sit up but stopped when I felt my thigh hurting I looked down at it to see a piece of metal sticking in my thigh.

I put a hand up to my mouth to muffle the cry that came up my throat I sat up using my hands to push me up in a sitting position my ears still ringing I moved one of my shaking hands to my thigh to see if the metal went through I sucked in a shake breath looking at the small amount of blood sweeping through the wound but I saw that it didn't go through all the way.

I looked around to see if I can see anyone but I couldn't "Shit" I said to one but myself and called for my Ikran she came flying down right by me.

I got up carefully not minding to pull out the metal until I get help I hopped while saying small curse words at the pain but pushed through I finally got on her and rode off away from the scene to the camp where we now call our home.

I flew back in to see everyone look up at me I finally landed and watched as My dad and jake came running over to me the boys not to far behind them I tried to hop off key word Tried but ended up falling and the worst part was I fell face first meaning that the metal dig deeper into my thigh.

"Ow fuck!" I shouted pushing up a bit "Reva!" My dad shouted coming over I looked up at him nodding my head weakly.

"Where were you we thought that you were dead?!" My Dad screeched out looking down at me finally Jake and the boys were over by us I rolled my eyes.

"Well I got thrown by an explosion got hurt and yeah Baba I'm okay even though I have a piece of metal in my thigh!" I shouted back at him and started to stand up a little so he can see.

Neteyam was the first to come help me up I hissed at the pain in my thigh my brother came over not a second later on my other side each boy had one of my arms over their shoulder as they helped me stand.

"Neteyam take her with you so you both can get medical attention" Jake said to his eldest son "Yessir" He said giving him a nod.

Alun let me go as I put all my weight on Neteyam we both left as Alun and Lo'ak got a talk from both of the fathers.

"You just don't know how to stop getting hurt do ya?" Neteyam asked me while he walked slow and I hopped a little but he still had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Actually I was on a pretty good streak with not getting hurt until you three shit heads wasn't doing your job" I told him he looked over at me and I gave him a sarcastic smile and dropped it.

"We had to follow after Lo'ak you know how he is and how he can get without even knowing the dangers ahead" He said to me I shook my head.

"Well you and Alun are older you guys should've threatened him or something I know he doesn't listen but you guys could've at least tried, so am I right or am I right?" I said to him he chuckled shaking his head.

"Ya know for you to have a piece of metal stuck in your leg you sure do know how to keep playing around" he told me i nodded and smiled.

"Well that's what I'm best at" I told him he shook his head at me and stopped I gave him a questioning stare.

"Neteyam why are we stoppi-" I was trying to ask him but stopped as he scooped me up into his arms bridal style.

"Well we're taking a bit to long and blood is dripping down your leg and I have a wound so come on no complaints" He said to me and kept walking the last part shut me up cause he knew I was gonna complain but whatever.

"I could've pushed through it doesn't even hurt that bad and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna hurt when they take it out" I said to him he looked down at me and raised a brow.

"Oh really?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡! 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤!" I screamed out as they managed to pull out the piece of metal from my thigh.

I fell back into Neteyam that was holding down my arms and who started to laugh a little "I thought it wasn't gonna hurt" He said in my ear and kept laughing.

I rolled my eyes irritated and used of my hands and pushed his head back "Oh shut up" I said to him and he just laughed harder trying to cover it up.

"You we're doing so good not getting hurt Reva now look at you" Mo'at said to me wrapping up my thigh as she stopped the bleeding and sewed it shut.

"Well it would've been good but i had to help the three wannabes" I said to her Neteyam hit me beside my head I grabbed the spot where he hit me and I turned my head to give him a look.

He just shrugged his shoulders not caring "Thanks Neteyam for that cause I was thinking the same thing" Alun said on the other side of the room "I second that" Lo'ak said pointing towards my brother I rolled my eyes at them.

"Okay now I want you to be careful and you too Neteyam" Mo'at said to the both of us getting up leaving.

I turned around and hit Neteyam back he gave me a what the fuck look and I just shrugged my shoulder "Reva!" I heard a familiar voice say my name I rolled my eyes what seem to be about the 100th time today.

"Yes baba" I said turning my head his way he stood in the doorway and tilted his head to the side indicating he wanted to talk to me.

I groaned and got up and made sure to put most of my weight on my other leg and limped over towards my dad who waited for me "Goodnight everyone and pray for me to see another day" I told them turning around.

Tuk and Kiri laughed at my instincts "Oh we will night Eva" Spider said to me I gave him and smile.

I looked at the other three boys in the room and gave them a nasty glare knowing their the reason my dad wants to have a talk I turned back around and made my way out of the Sully family's tent making sure to tell Jake and Neytiri Good night.

I walked with My dad to our tent he was quite and I was kinda worried knowing what's about to happen.

We made it in the tent and immediately I sat down on the floor looking at my father who did the same sitting across from me "Look Baba I'm sorry I shouldn't have never let them distract me" I said to him quickly knowing he was gonna yell.

I watched as his face just turned into guilt and he shook his head "I'm not mad at ya and I'm not gonna yel" He said to me knowing what I was thinking.

"Wait how did you know I-" I was trying to say but he cut me off "Cause I can read you like an open book your my daughter and I peep stuff with you it's been like that since you were a toddler" He said to me and I nodded.

"The reason why I wanted to talk to you is because you need to know that you can't let people distract you and thats including family and friends" He told me and I nodded.

"I get you wanted to get on them and give them a speech but you shouldn't have me and Jake saw them we were gonna get on them you should've been helping Neytiri take down the other planes" He said to me.

"I'm sorry it's just...I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It's okay Reva to worry that's not an issue it's apart of your life so I don't blame you on that at all but there's sometimes we're you need to not worry in life cause if you keep doing that it can get you either killed or hurt and I don't need that for my little girl okay" He told me and I nodded my head.

"But you worry all the time about me and Alun" I said to him he looked at me in the eye and reached out a hand towards me I put my hand in his.

"It's my job to worry about you and your brother that's what I signed myself up to do when you two were born do you understand me" He said to me and I nodded my head yes.

"But does this mean I'm allowed to fly and go out?" I asked him slowly he shook his head at me chuckling "No you need to heal properly" he said to me I smacked my teeth together.

"Worth a shot" I said shrugging my shoulders he laughed at me and pulled me into a hug I wrapped my arms around him squeezing tight.

"You're something special Reva know that" He whispered in my ear "Yeah I know but that still doesn't mean I'm the same as you guys" I said to him.

My dad pulled back and gave me a questioning look asking what "Well I mean I'm the only Na'vi that has white hair I stick out from the rest of you and people here gives me looks and stares and I know they want to say something but their just afraid too cause they think I'm cursed or something Baba it's been like this since it happened" I said to him and stood up.

"Don't listen to them Reva your not cursed" He said to me I looked down at him and walked back a little throwing my hands us.

"It's kinda of hard to now Baba it's already in my head and I know I'm not cured but I don't understand I died came back to life my hair should be black like everyone else when mom died we don't even know how her hair would've turned I just don't get why I still have white hair if I'm alive " I said to him I watched as my dad winced from two sensitive topics in my sentence.

"I mean come on there has to be a reason why I still have this hair or maybe like i said before like everyone else maybe I'm cursed" I finished saying to him.

He shook his head at me and stood up walking towards me "Reva look at me" He said to me as I looked down not wanting to look up.

"Reva look at me!" He shouted grabbing my face gently with his hands I looked at my father who had a hard look on his face.

"You are not cursed okay and yes you are different from the rest and yes I don't know why you still have the hair but Reva what I mainly know is that you are special Reva and don't you ever let anyone or anything tear that special away from you do you understand me?" He said to me.

I nodded my head pushing the tears that were in my eyes back down "You're the fortress to our family okay to me and Alun even your mother it doesn't matter if she's gone you still are" He told me.

I nodded my head once again at my father as he pulled me into a hug I hugged him back.

My Baba's words hit me hard in a good way not bad I've never once told him anything and the way I felt but he knew cause he understands me and that's what I love about my baba even though his hard on me and Alun he does it for a reason and thats for keeping our family together and safe no matter the cost.....

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲~
𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗜 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 #𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗳𝘀.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟱𝟰𝟭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7.6K 32
β₯ π‡πž π›πžπœπšπ¦πž 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠. π‡πžπ« 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐨𝐜!𝐟𝐞𝐦 (𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐲𝐚) #1 in neteyam (2/23/23) #1 in p...
196K 5.3K 41
Ni'awtu is like her mother in most cases. When the Sully family shows up seeking shelter, Nia is almost as frustrated as Ronal. To Ni'awtus surpris...
1.9M 74.3K 34
"𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘒𝘭." in which fei'uey, firstborn daughter of ronal and tonowari, finds herself entangled with toruk makto's eldest...