The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 32 | Raid

1.6K 64 15
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESUMED DOING THIS IN 10:00 PM OF DECEMBER 31

3rd Person PoV

And as Y/N went back to reality, he was blown away by an explosion on the hangar, as he fell down below the pipelines. This caught everyone crashing and by surprise, as the sirens in the quinjet blares loudly.

Y/N: "Ugh. Great..."

He slowly stands up and leans in the hallway to compose himself, looking around, he saw SHIELD personnel scrambling as they ran left and right towards their respective positions. When he glanced to his left, he saw armed agents aiming their guns at him.

Y/N: "Uh-oh." Y/N muttered as he ran to the right hallway, dodging the bullets as he reached the crossroads  "I need to go to Fury." He added as he reached the control room. The SHIELD Agents inside were in chaos as they were struggling to take control of the lost engine.

Hill: "Agent Ashura!" Hill yelled as the blonde approaches her and their team to check the situation. "Where's the Director?"

Y/N: "I don't know what happened. But an explosion happened below the room while we were arguing." The Agent clicked her tongue and mutters something under her breath.

Hill: "Go to the prisoner's room."

Y/N: "Loki?"

Hill: "Coulson's guarding him-"

Y/N: "Wait... Coulson's guarding Loki, ALONE?!" Y/N stated the word 'alone' with his eyes widened. "Hold the fort, Agent Hill. I'm going to him!" He added as he rushed to the cell.

Y/N quickly ran off the room, dashing and passing through several SHIELD Agents before he was stopped by a firefight between SHIELD Agents and some rogue mercenaries. He hid behind the wall, pulls out a hidden kunai holstered in his lower pocket and waited for the mercenaries to reload.

When the guns went silent, he threw the kunai at the middle of the enemies in cover, disappearing in a flash as he appeared behind the unsuspecting mercs.

Merc 1: "B-Behind you!" The merc jerked his head to his left, seeing Y/N with a hiraishin kunai as he slashes the guy's neck, spurting out blood as he twirls the kunai and stabs another.

Y/N with his quick reflexes uppercuts the lead mercenary while he kicked the fourth one with his chakra-coated feet as he flung a few meters away from him. The last merc yelled in anger as he tries to smash Y/N with the butt of his rifle, but Y/N dodges left and grabs the rifle before he slams the merc in the ground hard, and stabbing him as a final blow.

And with the five mercenaries dead, he nods to the gaped SHIELD Agents as he ran past them and turns to the next hallway.

When he reached the prisoner's cell that is holding Loki,  he arrived exactly when he heard Loki's staff stabbed Coulson on the back. 

IGNORE THOR... HE FELL DOWN INSIDE THE CELL FIRST

Y/N: "NOOO!! PHIL!!"

 Y/N yells in anger as the illusion of Loki disappears in front of Coulson. Y/N with an enrage face tries to kick Loki but in the last second Loki uses his staff to block the attack and retreated a little. He did some quick hand seals and punched Loki with the rock coated fist, so powerful that he crashed on the other side of the wall.

As the trickster now out of the way, Y/N hurriedly went towards his uncle-figure, leaning on the wall as he crouches down, trying to heal him with the Mystical Palm Jutsu. Coulson, with his remaining energy puts his hand on the blonde's arms while shaking his head.

Coulson: "N-No need for that... kiddo... D-Don't exhaust yourself..." Coulson weakly said.

Y/N: "B-But I can heal you!"

Coulson: "L-Like I said... no need."

Y/N is now confused on why Coulson doesn't want himself to be healed, angry on the trickster's actions, his eyes morphed into Kurama's. 

Coulson: "W-wow... So that's the eyes of the F-Fox..." Coulson smiles as he stares into his red eyes and slitted pupils. "Y-You consider him as your friend, d-do you, kiddo?" He added when Y/N responded with a nod as he ruffles the blonde's hair.

Tears were now falling from Y/N's eyes as he stops the healing and grabs the hands of his Uncle Coulson. He cries and cries until he heard his last words.

Coulson: "I'm s-sorry for not seeing you growing up as a h-hero... I-I know that your mother and your father are proud of you. K-Keep your dreams and be h-happy. You're still a teenager after all... M-Make me proud, Y/N." Coulson chuckles a little before he draws his last breath.

Y/N can only stare at his lifeless eyes as Fury arrived after.

Fury: "Agent, where is-" Fury spots the two as Y/N looks to the Director while shaking his head.

Y/N: "He's gone, Director..." Y/N stated as Fury puts his hand on the blonde's shoulder, consoling him for his loss.

Fury: "I'm sorry, Y/N..."

They paused for a few seconds to respect the dead, before Y/N taps into his earpiece.

Y/N: "To all SHIELD Agents..." Y/N started to talk through the comms. "Agent Coulson is dead... and Loki has escaped... I'm sorry, everyone..." 

||||

MINUTES LATER AFTER THE ATTACK

Tony, Steve and Y/N were sitting in silence, with Fury standing not far from them looking briefly. Y/N's head were resting on the table as he stares down the floor while Tony and Steve were worried at him as Fury speaks.

Fury: "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket." He pulls out a set of Captain America's trading cards before he places it down on the table. "Guess he never did get you to sign them." Y/N and Steve picks some up as Fury continues. "We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, the location of the Cube, Banner, Thor... I got nothing for you. I lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming." Then the Director glances at Y/N. "I'm sorry for making your internships shitty, kid."

Y/N: "I have no anger towards you, Director... And I don't blame myself either on Uncle Coulson's death, he'd just done his job." Y/N raises his head and stares at the ceiling with an unreadable expression. "I heard this line before from Coulson... I assume this is from yours, Director?" Fury silently nods as he got what is inside of his mind. "There was an idea... to bring together a group of remarkable people. Wherever their origins are, their gender, age... This idea is called the Avengers Initiative." Y/N exhales, letting Fury continue Y/N's words.

Fury: "The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become... something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could." Then Fury pats the blonde's shoulders and went behind Tony and Steve. "Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. He also believed in Y/N, he saw something greater inside of your soul, kid. He believes in you, because you're now..."

A HERO

------

Would you guys want me to create a New Year's Special vacation for Class 1-A that has been set on the Philippines?

I DID THIS 2 HOURS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR'S!!!

SHORT CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL SINCE I'M DRUNK WHILE I RESUMED THIS CHAPTER

HAPPY 2023 EVERYONE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.5K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
13.5K 402 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...