characters

By Matrixboy22

Characters for rp More

Samael
Gabriel
Naruto Oc
Murderer.
The Popular Kid
Monster Oc
Viking
Grey Jedi Oc
The Alien
Lost
The fighter
The Werewolf
rp

Idea I had

56 3 9
By Matrixboy22

(So, heard this song, and decided to make an OC for it.)

Name: He doesn't remember. (Tyrael)

Age: 2500

Gender: Male

Backstory: He was a Seraphim that served heaven for as long as he was needed. He was also hired by demons to spy. When he was found out by both, they both struck him down, and he fell to the earth, no memory of what he is. The only thing he has, are tattoos on his back that show 6 wings.

Personality: He comes off cold, but that is simply because his instincts are that of a warrior. Inside he cares deeply about what happens to people around him. And if you earned his respect, then he will defend you to the death.

Likes, and dislikes: Find out.

Other: He is the first of his kind. A demon Seraphim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.6K 46
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
429K 26.9K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
283K 10.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
168K 6.2K 79
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...