Oneshots from space

Par mega_gay303

This is and x male!reader and x gn!reader. I don't write female readers. yall can still reader if you want th... Plus

Welcome to the club buddy
The owl house preferences
🐝 C!Tubbo x male reader (platonic) 🐝
Be gay do crimes
Besties
~Oh,what a lovely feeling~
Its a date
your safe now
rock star
janus saves the day
We're only human prt one
We're only human prt 2
Movie night
loving you is easy
I'm not sick.......Your sick!
-Must have been the wind-
The rode of healing

meeting a new friend

23 0 0
Par mega_gay303

Hello and welcome.

im so happy I could finaly get this out.

hope you like it

Gragory x gn reader ( platonic )

____________________________________________________________________________

As you were walking around in the pizza plex at night you stumbled on Vanessa talking to freddy. Freddy spotted you " officer Y/N, it is good to see you" he said with a smile. Vanessa turned her head to look at you " oh hey Y/N, didn't see you there " she visibly sweat dropped as she looked at you. That's when you realize you had your 'resting bitch face' on. " Hey Freddy, Hey v" you said with a chuckle and small smile.

" What are you two doing down here?" you asked, sounding a bit confused.

" I was just telling Freddy to go back to his room, he's supposed to be on lockdown" she said side glancing at Freddy as she spoke in a sassy tone.

" I was just... Um..." he continued to stutter as you walked towards him. He looked down at you as you were now in front of him and being a lot shorter than he is.

" Well, let's get you back to your room. K Freddy." you said, sounding a lot more like a statement than a question. He nodded his head and walked with you

" bye v, see you later!" you yelled out as you two walked away

" goodbye officer vanessa " Freddy said with his stage voice.

" Bye you two!" she yelled " Stay safe!" That last bit seemed directed at you. As the two of you were walking you spoke up

"Freddy where's the kid, I know you have him. It's in your nature to protect you know" as you said this Freddy seemed to get nervous

" i....I have no idea what you are talking about " he said not sounding as confident as he would like to " You're really bad at lying, you know that right" Freddy let out a sigh as you both entered his room. Then his chest cavity opened and out came a little kid no older than a 9 year old. The kid just stared at you looking mildly scared.

" Gregory, what are you doing?!" Freddy said with mild urgency. "Freddy calm down, I'm not going to hurt him" You said, your voice filled with care and caution.

" Hey there little guy, I'm not gonna hurt you. Wanna tell me your name?" you said with a sweet voice, not wanting to scare the child. " I'm Gregory. Who are you?" the little boy now known as Gregory asked.

" Im Y/N, Nice to meet you Gregory'' you say as you stick your hand out for him to shake. He shook your hand with a small smile. You had a good feeling that you and this kid were going to be good friends.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey you made it to the end thank you for reading and i will see you next time

remember to eat food and drink water take care of your self

-With love and respect/p sal

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

378K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
2.8M 36.5K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
558K 30K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
633K 49.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...