The Nemesis (Yandere X Reader)

By weeby_trash14

This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something... More

Did you hear.....
Act I Scene 1
Act I Scene 2
Act I Scene 3
Act I Scene 4
Act I Scene 5
Act I Scene 6
Act I Scene 7
Act I Scene 8
Act I Scene 9
Act I Scene 10
Act I: Scene 11
Act I: Scene 12
Act I: Scene 13
Halloween special
Act I: Scene 14
Act I: Scene 15
Act I: Scene 16
Act I Scene 17
Act I: Scene 18
Act I: Scene 20
Act I: Scene 21
Act II: Scene 1
Act II: Scene 2
Act II: Scene 3
Act II: Scene 4
Act II: Scene 5
Act II: Scene 6
Act II: Scene 7

Act I: Scene 19

1.4K 81 27
By weeby_trash14

Cole had taken Y/n to the nurses office. Y/n had never stepped foot into this room before, she wasn't sure what to expect but it certainly wasn't this. The walls were a soft white and the room was lined with cushy hospital beds. The cabinates were filled with various types of medication for any type of minor aliment.

"That lazy woman is never here" Cole said sighing, Y/n assumed he was talking about the nurse who wasn't present in the room. "Sit down on that bed I'm going to patch you up" Cole ordered and Y/n listened. She wouldn't refuse a bed, ever. Cole pulled up a stool next across from Y/n once he had located the first aid kit.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Y/n asked hesitant to let Cole near her face. "Of course I do. What do you take me for?" Cole asked opening up the first aid kit to get alcohol wipes and plasters out. "A little bitch" Y/n answered. "You know that mouth of yours is probably responsible for a good portion of the cuts on your face" Cole said ripping open the packet for the alcohol wipes, and taking the wet fabric out.

"Hey! Don't victim blame me" Y/n huffed puffing out her cheeks. "What were you doing out there anyways?" Cole asked. "I found a note in my desk asking me to be out there. It said it was from Asher" Y/n explained, Cole gave her a horrified look, as to how could she be so stupid to blindly trust a suspicious note like that. "Hey don't look at me like that, I was about to text Asher to see if it was him but class was starting" Y/n explained. "Like you care about the rules-" "but I like math" Y/n says interrupting.

"This gonna sting" Cole says brining the wipe to her cheeks. Even through the wipe, her skin felt soft beneath his fingers. He wasn't expecting the sudden rush of warmth throughout his body as all, he tried to ignore it. Then he moved the wipe down to her bleeding lip. Cole wouldn't admit this but he often thought about Y/n, about her careless attitude, her constant need for food, her poor attendance, the way her forehead scrunched up when she was mad, the fierce look in her eyes when she argued with him, her hands, her lips. When he found his mind wandering towards her he found he couldn't focus on whatever text book he was studying and he couldn't pull his mind back no matter how hard he tried.

Rubbing the alcohol wipe on Y/n's lip. Cole tried really hard not to let a blush show on his face. He think he didn't let one show but he wasn't about to ask Y/n. "There isn't anything I can do about that black eye forming but, again, your own fault" Cole said, reluctantly pulling his hand back and putting a plaster on her cheek, before getting up to put the first aid kit away.

"Thanks for patching me up" Y/n grinned looking up at him. "Don't worry about it" Cole said looking away from her, trying to look busy. "Do you wanna cut class with me?" She asked causing the strict student council president to spin round "Why would cutting class ever be a good idea?" He hissed. "I dunno, you seem a little tense. You look like you could blow off some steam" Y/n shrugged.

"May I remind you the mock exam is around the corner, and your future at this school hangs in the balance" Cole hissed. "If you're shoveling knowledge into your head twenty-four seven then you're not gonna be able to relax. However, I fear it may be too late for you" Y/n said with mock concern. "I'm gonna be skipping class anyways, you may as well join me to make sure I don't set the building on fire" Y/n said standing up and shrugging. "You're not gonna set the building on-" Cole began but immediately stopped after seeing Y/n pull a lighter, that she swiped from Kai, out of her pocket and flicking it on.

"Never mind"

*

Cole was taken to the school roof. He had never been here before because it was prohibited for students to enter but that didn't stop Y/n from flinging the door open, much to his annoyance. "Oi come on and lie down" Y/n demanded, wasting no time lying down on the ground and facing the sky. Cole sighed but obliged, laying next time her.

"The sky is so pretty" she murmered taling in the view. Although the sky was a bright blue there were still lots of clouds floating about. Not enough that they had to worry about rain. "How can you be so carefree?" Cole asked. Not expecting a response.

"Hmm I'm not sure, there was a time when I wasn't though" Y/n hummed. "That's hard to believe" Cole snorted, watching a bird fly past them. "It's true, I was very scared for a long time. I was afraid if I made any type of movement the world would impload or something"

"What? You've lost me." Cole said confused by her words. "When I was little I was in a car crash. My parents died but I didn't. My grandma took me in but I just hid away in my room because I didn't want to admit that I'd lost my parents. If I tried to get on with my life I'd be reminded that they weren't there... I pretended I didn't exist" Y/n said. Cole looked at her next to him through the corner of his eyes. There was a silent tear forming in her eye.

"I'm sorry you went through that" Cole said after a long silence. "Why are you sorry silly?" Y/n said, forcing out a laugh. "Right since I've opened up it's your turn. Why are you so uptight?" Y/n asked, turning on her side to face the dark haired male.

"My dad is a piece of shit" Cole said flatly. "You mean the headmaster?" Cole only nodded. "I have two older brothers who he's raised to be the eptomine of perfection. I'm what you'd call the black sheep of the family" Cole said bitterly. "If you're the black sheep of your family I don't want to meet your family" Y/n said shuddering in disgust. "That's probably for the best they would hate you"

"HEY I'm lovely" Y/n yelled sitting up. "And I'm a relaxed person who is completely fine with cutting class" Cole said a small smile on his lips. Y/n widened her eyes. "Hey you smiled" she said laughing "I didn't think you were capable of that"

"I'm a man of many skills" Cole said covering his mouth. "Okay now you sound like Asher" Y/n joked. "Out of all the things you could of possibly said to me. That was probably the most offensive"

------------------
A/n: a moment of silence for Asher.

Right who wants an Xmas present? How about a teaser for my new book That's coming out on an undisclosed date?

Spiderweb

This was a book that some of you may have read many years ago. I wrote this when I was much younger, it was one f my favourite ideas that I had and even after all this time I wanted to recreate it. So here it is! I'm going to write more chapters before I post it.

Please note that this teaser may not be the same in the actual book as I'm still writing/editing it for now.

*

"Hm? Akihiro, where were you?" Y/n asked, noticing her boyfriend jogging up beside her. "Some girls outside were confused about where to go, I was just helping them" Akihiro says. "Girls hm..." Y/n says absentmindedly, skimming over her cue cards. "Ah but of course you're the most beautiful and elegant girl there is. I feel much better just thinking about you" Akihiro says wrapping his arms around his beloved girlfriend.

"Mmm you're forgiven" Y/n hummed, her eyes still on her cue cards, however she did pull Akihiros hand to her lips, placing a small kiss on them, the little action causing Akihiro's face to heat up. "You're so adorable, ahh let's just skip giving the speech and go cuddle" Akihiro whines kissing her head. "Yeah no can do. We can afterwards though, classes aren't on today" Y/n says, hoping the compromise will make Akihiro happy. It will, any time he gets to spend with his precious Y/n would make him happy. She was the love of his life. "Mmm that sounds nice" Akihiro muses. "Wait, we have a student council meeting though... let's ditch it" Akihiro suggests.

"As if I'm letting Mika and Teddy decide on the yearly budget by themselves" Y/n sighs, dreading the chaos that could be caused by their absence. "Alison is there, it should be fine" Akihiro tries to reasons. "Alison would do anything to make Mika happy, I'm not leaving those fools to make decisions by themselves" Y/n says, signalling the end of that conversation. "You're so hot when you're demanding. Yeah you're drfinately not leaving my dorm tonight"
"Wasn't planning on it"

On the outside, they were a completely perfect couple. Both beautiful, kind, intelligent and hopelessly inlove. From prominent families that had a growing influence. Akihiro Saito and Y/n Hunter we're quite the match made in heaven. But there was something evil lurking beneath the surface. Both of them had a hidden secret. Something that they would never let the world see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 10.6K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
18.5K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
119K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...
179K 4.6K 20
Reminder : β€Ί Blood β€Ί Obsessed β€Ί Trigger (?) β€Ί Horror (?) β€Ί Thriller (?) β€Ί Murder (?) [β˜…βŸ© ------------------ βŸ¨β˜…] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...