๐‚๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚...

By kithemaniac

Damn this really my status? KITHEMANIAC ... More

๐“‰ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

3.9K 164 121
By kithemaniac

CERTIFIED MENACE 03:
"AGATHOKAKOLOGICAL"
𓅢

"Composed of both good and evil"

‎الميرة

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

Mirah gulped down a whole bottle of Patron staring at the city from her balcony. She dropped her hair out of the bun with ponytail holder she put up earlier.

"I might get sick sitting out here, after I took a shower." She mumbled staring at the empty bottle in her hand. Mirah felt like she was worthless and couldn't get over things she saw..

Or even what she heard about herself.

"It's official I'm consider to be insane," She started crying rapidly. Her crying stopped and she began laughing uncontrollably. Her jaw started hurting as she stressed my muscles too much in her mouth.

"I-i'm the reason of how I act! Why? Why are you laughing?" Mirah chuckles jumping up from her chair that was on her balcony gripping her hair tightly storming through her apartment. Every day she hated herself. This one of main reason she didn't smile.

She was ashamed of laughing and crying in front of people. Mirah couldn't stop how much she tried because her brain controls those things to happen.

Meaning for her to laugh uncomfortably at things were serious, or not meant to be joked about.

She started banging her hand to head getting mad at herself. "STOP!" She yelled talking to herself. Mirah stumbled walking to her bedroom getting herself another bottle she had in her stash. She wanted to get so drunk she'll to forget what happened.

Drowned her misery away.

A bottle of Fireball was in brown paper bag in her closet. She snatched it quickly tugging the bag.

Almirah balled up the bag throwing it behind her. She popped the bottle open glancing at it. Once again she drowned the bottle down not having reaction since she was use to it.

Mirah took a deep breathe closing her eyes. She laid her body on the ground staring at the ceiling feeling numb.

Her doorbell rung making her groan in frustration. "WHO THE FUCK ISSSSS IT?!" She yelled slurring her words.

Mirah crawled on the ground to her door. She pulled the knob for balance to get off the floor. She would usually look through the peep hole but this time she just opened it not caring.

When she opened the door, her auntie was smiling looking at her. "N-noo you can't see me like this..." She tried to closed the door with tears in her eyes but her auntie forcefully pushed the door back walking in. She was genuinely concerned seeing her this way.

Mirah paced through the house panicking with tears rolling down her face. She kept repeating, "Look at you..."

"Mirah!" She yelled out her name catching her attention. Almirah turned around stumbling making her way up to her. Her auntie grabbed his face bringing it close to hers. "I won't judge you like the rest," She looked in Mirah eyes assuring her.

Mirah grabbed her giving her a hug instead of speaking. Her auntie rubbed in her back in circles comforting her. "I miss him so much..." She sobbed talking about her cousin Jaseh.

"I know you do." She spoke into her ear still comforting her. Mirah released from the hug looking up to remember something, "Did they know he passed and didn't tell me?"

"I tried calling them for months and they eventually picked up," She explained talking to her. Mirah nodded to understand and to show she was from the death stare she was giving naturally.

"I'll be wrong if I walk away with their blood on my hands. Would me and you even matter to them?" Mirah spat giving her auntie an fuming look.

"I'm not sure baby, but you have to let that go- nah it don't work like that Auntie Rissa. You lost that one person that means the most to you and they couldn't be there for you!" Mirah interrupted her auntie getting her point across. Her auntie looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"When I went back to facility... I wasn't there. Couldn't see y'all or nothin'. I always wondered what happened with him not visiting but now I can probably get clarification on why," Mirah insisted gazing Marissa closely.

Marissa took a deep sigh, "Jaseh was sick for a long time. He chooses not to tell anyone knowing they way you would've reacted."

"How would I react?!" Mirah asked getting heated from what she was saying to her. She took a deep breathe letting her fist ball away. "You would've been back in jail Mirah," She blurted out.

When Mirah was stressed from a piece of news, she would be on rampage that consist to deadly acts which leads to consequences. The main problem was the she didn't care.

"Jail don't scare me. I've been in a mental institute majority of my life since my parents thought it would be a daycare for me. I've been locked up before, ain't nothing new. I just wish y'all would stop, not letting me know shit. That's why I explode and act they way I do." She stressed looking at Rissa.

Her auntie nodded, "Well try to get some rest baby. Stop by my place tomorrow and we can talk some more." She picked up the empty bottle of Patron that was on the ground.

"Sober up too," Marissa turned her heels leaving out. Mirah slammed the door walking away to her bedroom to go straight to sleep.

FOLLOWING MORNING
AT
9:15 AM

Mirah was laid against the wall tattooing herself. She been doing for hours at her shop alone. She was currently tattooing her cousin name with other things she knew he use to love.

She heard banging at the front which made her get up from tattooing. "We close!" Mirah yelled before she turned around seeing Reid.

"Man what do y'all want!" She smacked her lips in frustration going to the door. Mirah open the door letting her in.

"Speak." Mirah blurred out motioning her hands to her to speak. Reid cleared her throat, "Sin wants you to come get your money from him."

"Ok that's all?" She asked walking to the open the door for her exit.

"Yea- okay have blessed one." Mirah nodded pushing her out.

"They can't be that scared of him." She shook her head sitting back in her chair to tat. Mirah rolled her eyes, "Sin got a lot of commands not to do shit his own way." She scoffed sitting back in her chair to finish her tattoo.

When I put this "♪ " symbol play the music !

$$$

After two hours, Mirah left her shop pulling into driveway of Sin's Mansion. She placed at blunt in her mouth after she closed the door of her car.

Mirah flicked her lighter getting the perfect spark for her blunt. She knocked in the door pulling from her blunt. "YO OPEN THE FUCK UP!" Mirah yelled, feeling like she was standing there for centuries.

"I was coming damn." Marcell swung the door open mugging Mirah. Mirah walked in staring at all of them not saying nothing. "Hey Almirah." Tai walked up to Mirah side hugging her.

Mirah allowed her to do not budging from her touch. "Why you here?" Marcell asked breaking the awkward silence as Mirah continued to smoke waiting for Sin to come downstairs.

"I'm here to get my money, a mothafucka' wanted me to get so badly." She mumbled playing with the wrap on her neck and arm that protects her tattoo.

"Well he upstairs..." Tai rubbed her neck not wanting to finish the sentence. Mirah looked up waiting for to answer having no emotion.

"Doing what?" Mirah walked a little closer to her naturally intimidating her. Marcell laughed patting Mirah shoulder seeing her breathing go up.

"He up there fucking some hoe. So you might as well wait." Marcell advised Mirah not even knowing what she's capable of. Mirah started to laugh at what he said, "Damn you actually smile for once." Mar noticed staring at Mirah.

"I'm only smiling to calm my self down. Don't get use to it." Her face rested back into no emotion. Mirah pushed her black long frontal to the back.

Then, she flipped her black crocs in sports mode. She stormed up his stairs tuning Tai and Mar. "I know she hear us!" Tai yelled jumping since she was short to see her walk.

"You wanna know the wildest thing about this shit! She still smoking her blunt being so determined." Mar rubbed his hands down his face being stunned.

Mirah slowly walked up to the door hearing nothing but slurping sound that was muffled from moaning. "She sound like she about to puke on his shit." Almirah welcomed herself in sitting in the leather recliner. She sparked her blunt again getting comfortable.

She looked around his room analyzing his objects. One thing about Almirah, she will check her surroundings at all times. "Mane y'all fucking like rabbits and can't even see me in here." Almirah stood up walking over to his tank that had a python snake. The girl turned around wiping her face from her snotty nose and mascara smeared eyes.

"The fuck you looking at?!" Sin grabbed her hair shoving her back on his dick. The girl instantly gagged about to throw up.

"SHE SUCK ON DICK AND THROW UP! UGHH, WHAT A NASTY BITCH!" Mirah yelled rapping with snake wrapped around her shoulders.

"Get out!" Sin yelled at the girl that was on her knees. She turned around mugging Mirah not moving.

"Bitch I said get out!" Sin slightly shoved her so she couldn't move. The girl stood up being completely naked walking out the room. Mirah stared the snake staying silent allowing him to collect himself.

Sin head turned around hearing Tai and Mar laugh loudly downstairs. "You so impatient." Sin mumbled fixing his sweats and hoodie. Mirah nodded, "I know. The best way to get shit done."

Sin grabbed the duffel bag of money out of his closet tossing it on the ground. "There you go." He blurred out staring at her. 

"I don't fetch, so present my shit to me the right way." Mirah the snake placed more on her shoulder.

Sin reached down grabbing the bag handing it to her. "You get on my fucking nerves." He huffed pulling his snake off of her.

"I'm glad I do." Mirah walked out the room with the duffel making her way downstairs. She skipped to the chair that was in the kitchen happy to count her money.

ALL ME by Drake played on the speaker downstairs beside the kitchen.

"You need the money counter?" Mar asked seeing the duffel bag. Mir nodded pulling the stacks of money out.

"Got everything, I got everything. I cannot complain, I cannot." Mirah mumbled looking at the ashtray deciding if she wanted to put her blunt out or not.

"Fuck that, never mind what I got. Nigga don't watch that 'cause I—". She shrugged doing it anyway. Marcell placed the money counter down in front of her.

"Thanks." She spoke lowly taking the rubber band off. Mirah gently stack her cash on the counter top to make it straight before she put in the counter.

She slid her phone out of her pocket, opening the calculator app. Her first calculation was $100,000 from 100 dollar bill stack. She typed in her calculator 100 times 1000 which was her exact amount.

Mirah eyebrows furrowed as she pulled the next stack down fanning through the money only seeing 100's. She placed the new one in the counter seeing $100,000 again. Her phone vibrated which made her watch the message hover over the screen.

_

Maybe "Aliyah"

Mirah can you answer the phone?
Read

_

"Why the fuck would I do that?!" Almirah yelled making Marcell and T look at her. She turned around, "Y'all act like y'all don't talk to y'all selves."

Mirah turned back around, "Let me hurry up." She typed in another 100,000 making her calculated amount go up to 200,000. She only had three stacks left. "So basically a half of mil?" She questioned herself.

Mirah nodded, "Yea that's what is." She jumped out the seat placing the stacks in the bag about to leave. Almirah slid her phone in the pocket.

"Mar you're counter on the counter top in there. Y'all have nice one." She spoke about to open door.

"Aye! You got another head tonight at 12." Sin yelled from the stairway not being visible.

"Ight!" Mir yelled grabbing the handle the door. "Bye Mirah!" Tai spoke walking to the door.

"Bye Tai." Mirah quickly spoke walking outside the door. She took her phone dialing Aliyah naturally knowing her sister number.

Aliyah instantly picked up breathing heavy. "Where you at?" Mirah popped her trunk from her car keys. She tossed the bag in moving with a sense of urgency.

"I- I'm locked up in my room." Her voiced cracked speaking to Mirah. "C-can you just come please? I beg Mirah!" She yelled crying.

"Take a deep breathe and tell me where you at? I'm coming ight?" Mirah calmly spoke to her realizing she was panicking. Aliyah sighed loudly over the phone.

"I'm at home. Mom and Dad invited these men over for "business" and they tried..." She lowly spoke getting emotional.

"Tried to do what Liyah?" Mirah speeded in her car to the house. Aliyah whimpered having a hard time to get out her words.

"They tried to touch me Mirah..." She sniffled her nose clearing her throat.

"Did they leave you with them alone?!" Mirah yelled turning the street being close.

"No they watched." She sobbed. Mirah breathing stopped for couple seconds as she stared into space.

"Stay on the phone Liyah and don't be near the door." Mirah pulled on the side of the street. She quickly turned her car off.

I TRY TO ALWAYS DO RIGHT.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES I'LL CORRECT LATER IF SO...
KITHEMANIAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read ๐Ÿค
3.1K 152 14
Read to find outโ˜บ๏ธ
52.4K 673 20
If you don't like toxic shit don't read Short story with squeal coming soon not edited don't mind mistakes
3.3M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด