ะจHฮจ IS Mฮจ ฮฒRฮฉTHฮฃR ฮ”CTIฮ G STRฮ”...

By _-N1GHT-_

Amane Yugi, a high schooler wants to enchant the seventh of eighth wonders of Kamome School, he did that but... More

Introduction
How Amane met No.7

Little Starter

48 7 15
By _-N1GHT-_

Nene Yashiro was a school girl who had two friends called Sakura Nanamine and Aoi Akane, but until one day...

Third Person P.O.V

Nene: Hello Aoi!

Aoi: Hi Nene...

Nene: I got a surprise to show you!

Aoi: Ok!

Nene opens a door. Knowing Aoi's reaction after opening the door.

Aoi: Nene! What did you do to Sakura!

Nene: What do you mean? She looks perfectly fine.

Aoi: What do you mean! It... Why do you have a knife?

Nene: Because your next!

Aoi moved backwards until she hit her back in the wall and fell down.

Aoi: Nene! We can talk about this!

Nene: Well, to late...

Nene stabbed Aoi so many times that she felt tired.

Aoi's last words were ''Why did you do this Nene, was it for your entertainment...'' Then she died from blood loss while for Sakura, she died also from blood loss. Nene felt ashamed after doing that even though her teacher Yako told her to calm down then after that, she killed herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
87.6K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
245K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...