Amor Fati Book 1: Aya & Xiya...

By AranyaAltair

Aya Wang, the Queen of Keāa Kala and future Empress, was born to unite her people and her family. They must s... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Dark Arrives
Chapter 4: Aya's Real-World Problems
Chapter 5: Growing Pains
Chapter 6: Finally
Chapter 7: Lifemate Bond
Chapter 8: The Five Arrive
Chapter 9: BackLash
Chapter 10: The Letter A

Chapter 3: Aya & Nu

25 0 0
By AranyaAltair

: Aya & Nu Chapter by Summary:

The Crown King is off to search for his lifemate. She is human, beautiful, and everything he ever wanted when he found her—now married and having a beautiful special child Aya. Aya will reunite the royal family. The royal family did not know what this would entail and are now navigating the twists and turns that this brings.

Aya, with the help of The Fates, remembers her previous life and her twin Luke. With The Fates involved, you never know what will happen. One night they brought her a special present. Her younger brother NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong. The fates have put him in her care and she will do anything to keep him safe.

Reunite the royal family, find your lifemates, and save the worlds.

Her life is in constant flux until the day she finds her brothers, Luke, Jax, Nate, and Nu. All in Arizona. The Five are now together. The fates have now tasked them to bond and find their lifemates.

Notes:

I knew this chapter was needed, as I said in Love or Not. My two books collided faster than I expected them to. So here it is. What is Nu? Why is he so special? Why is he part of this royal family? Why does he have a title? Who is Nu? Here are your answers.

                                                               Life on Keāa, Kalā

King Wei Ki Wang, Thailand's Keāa, Kalā crown King and future emperor, was a quiet, studious man. He dedicated his youth to learn about the world around him for the benefit of his people.

His future child would lead their people better than he ever could. He would make sure of that by all that he was learning. He preferred to learn than to lead. The laws of man were far different from his race, known as the Keaakalan, and fascinated him greatly. To pass as humans, they needed all the knowledge they could obtain. His father disagreed.

"Son, I understand the world is changing, humans are changing, we do what we can to help them progress. They are not ready to learn about our existence. It is time to find your lifemate. It's past time."

"I know, father. I have talked to you about it before. Something was driving me to learn things before I had children, and I feel that this journey will soon come to an end. I felt my future child would need all I could learn about the human world. Something I can't put my finger on was driving me. But you are right. However, we both know that I do not just pick someone. We must find each other. I know my lifemate is not on the islands, so that means I must venture out into the world, "Wei sighed and wondered how in this fast world, he would find her.

His father found humans fascinating but felt that they were not ready to know about their race. Since their knowledge bonded with their DNA and passed to the offspring, new and exciting fields were opening in the world of man due to their influences. But that is all they can do is "Influence" and not do it for them. It must be in baby steps.

His father had sent him to college, where he excelled at the age of fifteen where he was considered a genius. His thirst for knowledge showed in the numerous degrees he had obtained over the years, but his father was disappointed his lifemate was not on Keāa Kala.

Wei was sure it was someone from outside. He may need to consult the oracle. Maybe they will get lucky, and his lifemate is one of Keaakalan's blood, but her family had chosen to leave the islands long ago. He was afraid that who they were would be too much for a human lifemate to handle.

His father entered the room where Wei was staring at a portrait of his mother. He wished she was here to help him and to meet his lifemate when he found her. His father came up and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I miss her too. I wish she were here. She would agree, son, that it is time. So, I am sending you out into the world again. Please attend the event in China. I have many things that need my attention here, and I cannot go. For some reason, I feel inside my heart that you were meant to be there," Niran said.

His son needed to get busy and find his lifemate, and he was sure this adventure would start that journey. He had no idea why he felt it, but he did. The Dark has many small pieces of itself, searching many worlds, looking for those who could destroy it. It was looking for them.

He felt an urgency that he had never felt before. His son must get out and find his lifemate.

"I will go, father. I remember going with you to this event; it can be a bit dry and boring. I will make the most of it and represent us proudly. I will prepare the appropriate gifts to take with me. I understand your desire to avoid it."

King Wei's bags were packed, and he was ready to leave in under three hours. When he landed in China, he was ready to eat and go to bed. Tomorrow he worked for his people.

He would have regretted it if he had missed this event. It was where he met his Queen, his life, and light Nya. They fell in love that first night and have never been separated. It was the way with their people and their lifemates. Being human didn't change that.

When Wei first brought Nya to meet his father, he disapproved of the marriage, but the seers looked into the future. It was determined that she would give birth to the one that would reunite them and free them from The Dark.

Niran was shocked but determined that the one be born before the evil reappeared. He eagerly accepted Nya as the future queen of Keāa Kalā. After the seer's prediction, she was his most precious one and could do no wrong in his eyes.

He fell in love with her as he spent more time with her. She was a good match for his son. The daughter he always wanted and never had.

They had a grand wedding and reception a month after registering their union with a local Amphur as per custom. Nya had gone through the conversion ritual and was now learning how her life had changed. She took to her new affinity like a duck to water. She never thought she would walk; grass would grow at her feet and walking by flowers in the dying garden would rejuvenate and bloom once more.

She was like a ray of light walking through the palace grounds bringing life to the vegetation around her. The subjects all adored her. The only thing that Queen Nya asked for was that each year she was granted time in the United States on her reservation. Her people were vital to her.

The emperor loved her so much and immediately ordered that a home be built, and precautions were taken to ensure her safety above all others. They had a home built on his wife's land in the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Her mother was very devoted to her tribe and loved it there. She wanted her child to know her heritage too. She knew that her life would change when she agreed to marry her husband. She appreciated that he gave her time with her people.

It took work, but they accomplished it in less than a year. Her mother knew her husband loved Thailand, but Nya wanted freedom for her and her future family until they took the throne.

A month after the house was complete, Queen Nya was pregnant.

Aya Jing Wei Nǚ-Wáng, Queen of Keāa Kala Islands, was born special. Her grandfather and parents were confused when they felt four Affinities upon holding her; as she grew, she was more.

While the emperor knew she was not the "One," he did not know what this meant. The one would have all five, so who was the "One"? But he was told that his grandchild would be "the one". If not Aya then will there be another grandchild in the future? Why would Aya have four of the affinities?

Then they remembered the prophecies they were told as children and called for the seers to research what this meant. She began speaking when she was seven months old and was fluent in foreign languages as if she were born to them. She knew things that were beyond her years.

They marveled and worried at the same time. They raised her with love and compassion, instilling these essential qualities first. Then one day, she began telling her parents and grandfather about the dreams she would have.

In her previous life, she was the youngest female sibling of twelve children, with ten brothers and one sister. She couldn't remember all their faces, but she remembered she had a twin brother. She remembered the games and her siblings doting on her and her baby brother.

Her whole family was unfortunate when they died on the same day and time, the same as her brother. On their birthday, they had just turned eighteen. She told them about her uncles and aunts and how they were all so happy.

But there was a dark one that she could not see. He was pure evil, and he hated their happiness. He destroyed everyone in the family for his greed with the help of Ana.

"Baby, do you know who Ana is? Nya asked her daughter softly.

"No, Mommie, she is someone I cannot see. She is covered in dark smoke," Aya frowned, trying to figure out why she could not see.

She never had any problem seeing. It agitated her to talk about the dark smoke too. The adults looked at each other, wondering if it was a minion of The Dark. Not deterred, Aya continued.

"We were all in the house waiting for my brother Luke to come home. It was our birthday, and the cake was in the refrigerator. We had the same names. Baby Nu cried because he wanted the cake, and Luke took too long, "Aya looking at them with tears in her eyes. "We did not have our affinities, and we could not protect ourselves. Why did our affinities go away? Were we bad? Did they not like us anymore? There was a bright light and then nothing. I was floating and nowhere."

Aya then smiled happily when her thoughts changed directions.

"Mommie, three lovely ladies called themselves "The Fates" always visit me! I don't understand why they said I am their daughter too! I am special to have so many parents!"

The parents tried not to look scared as Aya beamed about having more family.

"What else do they say to you, my little Queen," Wei wanted to know all there was to know so he could come up with solutions to help his daughter.

Aya began telling them all the stories of the three lovely mommies in her dreams. They told her she would find her twin in this life and then find the rest of her siblings. She was so happy that she would have siblings. She always wanted them.

The adults looked at each other, knowing what that meant. The Dark was coming in their lifetime. They must prepare. They wanted to run from the room, but they wanted to hear the rest.

"Continue, my sweet future empress," her grandfather cooed.

"One day, the mommies brought a boy with them. He was so small, so cute, so shy, so full of light. Like us, Mommy! His name was Nu. He was mine! My brother. He was the baby from my previous life, the one that was upset because I wouldn't give him the cake until Luke came home," Aya said excitedly.

Aya began waving her hands and described how much she had missed her little brother and loved him so much. Love never fades. It never goes away. She kept repeating.

Aya never questioned their ability to be in each other's dreams, but after a few times, they no longer needed the mommies to bring him to her.

He was hers to care for. He was special. They were in the mind of each other all the time now. They shared their lives, walking in each other's shoes when the other was bored with their own life.

In secret, when Nu was chasing butterflies they conjured to entertain him, the Mommies told her why Nu was so important, and it was her job to ensure that he was always as happy, carefree, and loved as he was.

"Look at his light when you hug him. He shines like the sun. He is of the spirit. He is the "One", the one with all five affinities. Keep his light shining, daughter. He is so needed, so precious," the lovely redheaded Mommie said.

"He is our son as he is your brother. Keep him well, little one," the pretty blonde Mommie said.

The dark-haired Mommie, who seemed never to talk, turned and said, "You must reunite the family, our family, their family. We must be whole to fight what is coming."

Aya stood on her bed, put two fingers up, and swore, "I, Aya, Queen of Keāa Kala, future empress of the people, will find my brothers and sister and bring them home to their family and their villagers who love them even though they are not here. I will take care of my baby brother Nu and keep his light shining for all my life," she looked so powerful for a five-year-old. Her inner light was a kaleidoscope of color.

She laid back down and told them that she loved the lovely mommies for bringing her baby brother back to her. They were so pretty, dressed in white with jewels in their hair.

Aya, a curious child, asked, "If I have a mommy and daddy, how am I their daughter too?"

Nya played with her daughter's hair and said, "Sometimes the world is a fantastic place, and things are not always as they seem. I am glad you have them to help and protect you. You are a gift."

"Mommie," Aya exclaimed. "I am not a gift; the other Mommies said I was a surprise from Zeus. Aya giggled, remembering the story her other Mommies told her.

She continued her story that Zeus liked surprises. For the lovely mothers had done a favor for Zeus. He granted them their deepest wish, to become parents.

They decided to send their son to the mortal realm so he could experience all there was in life. Wanting the best for the gift they had been granted. Knowing that life on earth was a rich experience since they watched over humans daily.

The day their son Luke entered the world, the thread split. This had never happened unless... They began to panic and wondered if their son would be all right and wondered why it happened. When Aya was born minutes after was a shock, for they were not expecting it. They said that Zeus appeared before them, threw confetti, and said SURPRISE.

She giggled and called Zeus a silly man, The Fates projecting a picture of the day he announced Aya's existence. Aya loved Zeus for giving her parents and a grandfather. She loved them all for her siblings she would find, and she loved her baby brother. The two men and the woman looked over their child's head and nodded.

"Aya, all the adults on the island, and your parents and I all have had the same dream that we had a much larger family in our past lives. We always assumed there was another reason they were born to other parents and not on the island. We also have been searching for them. It is because of the bad one. You are the one that is supposed to find them and restore our family and bring them home. My children that should have been mine in this lifetime will return to their rightful birthright," her mother had tears in her eyes, and Aya wanted to hug her but instead touched her hand to send warmth to her Mommie.

"We know they will be returned to us along with their new parents, and we will all live happily together as one big family. It is time for you to go to sleep Aya. We will see you in the morning," her father kissed her forehead, and all three adults tucked her in and left the room.

Her parents and grandfather had gathered in the study. They were still reeling about how much of the past life Aya remembered. The fact that their child was born of the gods explained things to them.

Queen Nya was told she would never have children, but one day, she felt sick and was told by a miracle that she was pregnant. It made so much sense to all the adults, but they were thankful for the gift of a child-like Aya.

All Keāa Kala felt she was unique and a gift and treated her as such, and with great anticipation, her twin brother would soon be found. There were no secrets on the island. They would not repeat their mistakes of the past.

"As the children are found, we need to guide Aya to bring them home so we can start making them all Kings and Queens of the realm. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can move on to finding their lifemates. Most must still be children like Aya since Nu seems to be the same age as her, but she talks of him as if he is a baby," Niran said.

Nya thought her father-in-law could be decisive and get things done once he knew what he was working with.

"We also need to ask her more about Nu. We might be able to pinpoint where he is and find him early," Wei was worried about his youngest son and his needs being met.

"There is a problem we have yet to address; technically, one of the children would have been heir apparent and not Aya. If the prophecies are true, he now appeared. Nu is the future of our people. We cannot give him his birthright; Aya must. How will we deal with the child if he doesn't accept?" Wei worried.

"They are our family line born into our bloodline, your children birthed or not, but because of how the gods decided this would play out, we did not get to raise our wonderful children. They gave us Aya, and we will be forever grateful for that. Aya is the heir and will take over the throne if Nu decides he doesn't want to rule, but that is not how this plays out. Aya will abdicate as it is written in prophecy to the royal descendant of Nu. I always thought it would be her son, but this must be the firstborn. But my question is, why is he the last-born son in other lifetimes and this one? The gods, no one else, chose her, Aya, to care for Nu. Maybe to nurture him? We must trust the gods. It must be her decision on how it plays out. Whichever royal descendant rules will be a great day. Emperor Nu will come to pass when Aya hands the responsibility to him." Niran stated firmly.

That night, people all over the realm dreamt of the missing eleven. Everyone had their own story to give and added pieces to the puzzle.

They may have had various parts, but one they agreed on, it was Aya's destiny to find them and repair the family that had been broken. The emperor had sent a message to the best seers on the islands and asked them about the evil smoke people, the ones his granddaughter spoke of, but they could not see him, this Ana, or anyone else.

Their life was going to change, and they all hoped it was for the people's good. Aya slept that night and asked the mommies to visit her grandfather and parents. She told them everything that had happened since the last time they talked.

"Aya, our daughter, we will visit your family and tell them what they need to know. When the rules allow, we shall enter their dreams. It would be best if you slept now because tomorrow is your favorite day, and you do not want to tire," the beautiful Mommie with red hair said.

In her dreams, Aya yawned, crawled into the bed they made for her, and fell fast asleep in her dream. When she woke, it was her favorite day, the first day of the month. Her grandfather told the old stories to village children on that day. Nu curled up in her mind to listen. It had become his favorite day too.

Their grandfather would use his magic to show them how their people began to change from one era to the next. It was like a movie with sparkles and bright colors, and she loved it!

He explained how the influence of Thailand culture affected them and how the island people adapted. Women started using gems to create jewelry to be exported and sold for their needs. Gold and silver were used as currency first, then the baht.

The influx of American tourists brought dollars and traveler's checks, making currency trading necessary. Villagers with extra room in their homes housed the tourist until the resorts were built.

He never mentioned The Dark times except briefly, and she wondered what bad could happen in such a magical place. She pushed it aside, continued listening to all the stories, and loved them.

She would stare off with stars in her eyes, imagining what it would be like to be there. She loved her country and culture, and as a future ruling monarch, she loved her people.

Her parents and grandfather believed she needed to experience the outside world to be an effective ruler. The knowledge she would gain while being raised in diverse cultures could allow for better negotiations, treaties, and trade. This would also allow her to complete her quest to find her missing siblings.

They would find out more about The Dark one she talked about. They asked her to tell them if she had more dreams about the three ladies so they could help.

"Aya, if you have a dream of the three mommies, ask them if they could talk to your grandfather and your parents," Queen Nya stroked her child's hair to reassure her.

Aya pushed against her mother's hand, held her, and said, "Sure, mommy, I told them already. They told me they had to wait for the right time to do it. Something about rules, I do not understand this," Aya was irritated that her family always wanted to talk with her when she was going to bed, and Nu was waiting for her.

As the years passed, her life changed. Her grandfather felt that to be an effective ruler. She would need to leave the island with her parents every year. She would no longer stay behind.

They would leave the island, leave her grandfather behind, spend three months in Arizona, and then head to Shanghai, China, for three months. Her parents wanted her to experience the other parts of her ethnicity.

The education of a future empress is essential. She was told daily, "You will rule our nation, be the example to the world," her grandfather said.

Thirteen Years Later

It had been six years since her life had changed, and she had found her twin brother, Nate, and Jax, and her youngest brother Nu. Well, her twin found them, and they became friends. They had all attended the same performing arts school.

No one ever dreamed that the royal family's children would become famous and catapult the islands into bustling tourist spots. Luke, Aya, Nu, and Jax were all stars. They all worked together or separately, depending on their schedules.

Every day they were away from their home, they all missed it. How fast the islands became home to her siblings. So much so that even the other parents had moved to the island. They became a true family with so many more to come.

She had found the first four siblings. They were now the five of the prophecy. Now what?

Her dream last night with her other mothers differed from their usual push to find the other siblings. Tonight, they wanted the five siblings to bond, create the moments they missed as children, and find their lifemates. Aya was ecstatic that she would be finding her lifemate soon. She wanted what her parents had with someone.

Aya lived her life as all young women did, with wonder, hoping that everything would fall into place. She just had to have faith and patience. She was happy. Her journey to find her siblings is already bearing fruit.

She called her parents and grandfather and told them what the dream had said, and they were just as happy. They only had to wait. She had just finished a live-action theater concert, and she was exhausted but knew she had to hurry up, pack her instruments, and get going before she missed her flight.

She looked up and saw that everyone was fast at work. There was much to be done before they loaded the equipment and drove it to the airport. Once she packed her cords in their cases, she took a moment to watch how smoothly and safely the production was put to bed.

She'd wondered how she got so lucky in her life. She knew it would take the rest of the day before the crew was in the air on their way to China.

She would not be flying with them this time since she needed to leave earlier. She wished she didn't have to leave so soon and could help more. She made plans and was not going to chicken out this time.

Even Luke gave her a reason to go. He put her on this path she wanted to travel for a long time but failed to do so. She loved him even more for that. She kneeled and began packing up her guitar and guzheng.

She picked up the cases, walked to the mic stand, turned it on, and began to speak into it, "Thank you for your arduous work. We have provided refreshments in the staff room. Please help yourself when you need to rest. After today we will be out of the country for approximately three months. Let's all have an exciting time when we get there. Luke, Jax, Nu, and I will see you in China," Aya smiled and waved.

She hoped each knew they appreciated them. They all said it often enough in hopes they would feel their sincerity.

They all yelled, "see you soon, Queen Aya," and waved her off.

Biff Jones, a new crew member, watched her walk away, enjoying the view. He wasn't expecting someone to cuff him in the back of the head.

Chao Bai, the stage manager, said gruffly, "That one is not for you. If you want to keep your job, keep your hands and eyes to yourself, and your mind on your work." Biff realized what he had just done and said to his boss, "Sorry, I couldn't help it, but I had no ill intentions trust me. I was enjoying the view."

Chao Bai scowled at him, "You can enjoy the views but just not that view, get back to work." Chao Bai walked away, barking orders to those who needed direction on what to do next.

Chao Bai turned around and watched his Queen leave the room. He said, "Goodbye, my Queen. I, too, will see you in China." Chao Bai watched her bodyguards follow her out the door.

He knew that they preferred stealth in watching over their charge. This allowed for the element of surprise. He knew his Queen could take care of herself, and her guards were trained as she was. She was well cared for.

There was no need to worry, and he went back to work. Aya walked out of the concert hall and headed for the exit. The sounds of another successful event filled her ears when she walked out.

The venue was huge, cosplay diehards were already milling about, and others were arriving. It was still early, and most people were setting up their booths for the evening rush. Thankfully, her day was over.

Those who looked forward to these events every year were so excited, and it was clear when you saw their reaction. Their faces lit up when one of the event workers showed up in a game costume or voice actors from their favorite game signed autographs.

Watching it all come together was incredible. Not wanting to be outdone, each booth ensured they did their best to provide entertainment and fun.

The sad reality was that it would soon be over. While this was never her dream to sing at these events forever, she has done her best to be at the playoffs for this venue in Phoenix every year since. Here was the very start of it all.

Her career began in this building. She didn't want to disappoint the fans that helped catapult her to stardom. She will never forget the event coordinators that took a chance on her to give her that first contract and, of course, her brother, Luke.

In gratefulness to the venue for hosting the event, she made her best effort to make appearances during the playoffs throughout the weekend if she could not do a show.

If this were to end suddenly due to her station in life, she wanted to make sure she lived each day, each concert, and each moment of her civilian life to the fullest. She was incredibly stressed and wanted to spend online time with GameMaster.

He has always been able to get her out of her head. If he only knew that he was the reason for her stress. She hoped he was online and ready to play like always. But right this minute, she had to avoid someone she knew would be looking for her.

She needed to be successful in her escort quest. The quest title is "Make it to the car without being detained." She sighed, closed her eyes for a second, and called to her baby brother.

"Nu, I am on my way out. Please let Nate know Zhao Yìchén is on the move. Also, are Luke and Jax in the air yet?

"Nu sent her a message of warmth and love, "Yes, sis, the brothers will be in China four hours before we arrive, and I already informed Nate we are waiting for you.

Aya was now worried. Nu sounded tired. She needed to make a fast exit. She saw Zhao Yìchén from the corner of her eye and quickened her pace. He was one of the gaming team captains from WoW Arena Circuit and a nuisance to her.

She quickly escaped through the exit hoping she could get in the car before he caught up with her.

The sun blinded her for a second when she walked out the doors, and she had to block the sun with her hand. Her driver/bodyguard was already waiting for her with the door open to the limo.

She knew that Troy Yahs, Steve Taylor, and Jim Kest were not far behind her. Her brother Nu probably kept Nate apprised of her movements and estimated exit time. Nate took her instruments.

She said, "Thank you, Nate. I owe you one. Let's have fun in China!" He smiled and nodded at her, and closed the door.

He had started as her bodyguard a few months ago, and she told her parents as soon as the interview was over that he was one of ours, and they hired him.

Ever since she met him, she tried to keep him as close to her as possible. She wanted to know everything about her brothers. They still needed to figure out how they would tell him who they were and how this all happened.

They feared he would think they were crackpots, so they kept it to themselves. They would take time to get to know him and get him to trust them. He was far different from her other brothers. He was a tactician, a soldier, a protector, and suspicious of things that didn't fit the mold.

Nate was always quick at securing his Queen. He knew the importance of his cargo and the danger they could be in at any moment. He loved his job; the family was his sunshine on an otherwise dull day.

Before Nate pulled out, he ensured the front car with King Wang's and King Nu's bodyguards was ready and the next vehicle with Aya's remaining bodyguards, his team members, was right behind him.

He looked back at his passengers and knew their safety was his top priority. Aya smiled at him, giving him one of her happy waves, which melted his heart. Even his best friend was not immune to her cuteness. Pamela was hired as one of Aya's assistants, and she loved every moment she spent with her boss. Her father was still working on his laptop as usual.

Nate felt that Aya, Luke, Jax, and Nu were part of his family and loved them. Aya leaned forward and kissed her father's cheek as he finally pulled away, and they were off.

Aya sat across from her dad but next to her brother. She knew that Nu would need her to recharge soon. It had been hours. People's negative thoughts drained his batteries.

Her brother hugged her and then laid his head on her shoulder. He was very affectionate by nature. She scolded him often for using his batteries in large groups. But he wanted everyone to be happy.

He accomplished this so well that everyone who meets him loves him. NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong became the center of all around them and his family's world.

Everyone loved to hug him. He was so tiny and adorable. The hugs helped keep his battery charged, but he needed more on days like today. Being of the spirit, Nu was the happiness of the worlds. She could spare some happiness for him.

She watched the exit doors and saw Zhao Yìchén come through the doors looking around to see if he could spot her in the parking lot.

She had dodged that bullet again, but she was beginning to wonder if she was in danger from this man who stalked her every chance he got. Nu felt the shift in Aya's emotions and energy and whined. She patted his head and closed her eyes, focusing on the happy.

Zhao Yìchén was a problem for another day.

Notes:

I hope this answers your questions about the royal family, who they are, and why Nu is part of all of this. I hope you enjoyed reading this as I struggled to get this out for you. I will see you on Friday for another chapter of Love or Not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 78 10
✵Jre'saya(Dress-Aya), Also known as Aya by her people, has lived half of her life alone. Her parents had been killed in battle years ago during a fig...
7.3M 361K 46
[COMPLETED!] (Sequel to How to be a Queen) Aerith and Hades already have their fairytale ending. They've also been blessed with twins: Aidon and Aure...
2.1K 42 22
~Fanfiction based on the anime Sengoku Night Blood~ The Nishikawa siblings; Mitsuki, Yuzuki, Hotaru, Chiharu, Suzume, and Misaki, were having a relax...
675 44 39
From Ayumi to Karam, From Earth to Sunijunki; many changes were made when Ayumi Ishii pissed off her professor. Including death and life. In that ord...