I am What I Am : the Niklaus...

By ZwakeleNtandoMthethw

The last thing that Klaus Mikealson Remembered was being in the otherside lamenting the choices he had made... More

Summary
Character Bio
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

39 1 2
By ZwakeleNtandoMthethw

My name is Niklaus Mikealson And I am no hero. For over 1000 years. I have been the thing that all men fear, The boogeyman and king Of the supernatural world.

Truth be told. I've revelled in it. I've never been a believer In regrets Maybe because I felt like Every choice I've made has been necessary. It didn't always get me the preferred outcome But it has always been necessary.

I remember growing up A wise man once told me Fools do what they want yet Men do what they must .
I never thought there will come a time where redemption was something that was on the table I mean, the last thing I remember Is killing myself To protect my daughter.
So imagine my surprise when I not only wake up in the past.

My name is Niklaus Mikealson and I know 5 things for certain :
1 Fuck Nobility I'm definitely not dying again.
2. All enemies will die.
3. Every king needs a Queen but why stop at one when you can have them all?
4 in a world of monsters, immortals and gods I'll have to go through all of them to stand all to stand as the apex predator

5 Fortune favors the prepared mind but chaos has no masters

Let the games begin 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
145K 10.6K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...