TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

Autorstwa Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... WiΔ™cej

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [πŸ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ πŸ”ž ]
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol πŸ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [πŸ”ž]
17. Drug
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [πŸ”ž]
25. Tension

8. The Taste of You

1.1K 36 5
Autorstwa Alcoholicpanda

'Once I got a test of you, and it's hard to get over your sweetness'

MONDAY MORNING

The meeting hall was filled with an unusual and strange silence. Mr. Cha was shaking his legs in annoyance. His hazel marbles held fury.

The meeting was concluded minutes ago but his secretary didn't show up at work today. His mind recapped what they did last night.

He was eager to see her this morning after what he did to her.

Just the fact that he was waiting for her made him angrier.

'You weren't special anyways' he thought as he stood up to make his way to his cabin.

Meanwhile Y/n was in her apartment doubting whether to tell her friends what happened or not. She didn't want to see Eunwoo's face, she felt so embarrassed she was ashamed of herself.

Last night she called Aaron to tell him what she did but as soon as she heard his voice her plan failed. She couldn't do it. He was being all sweet and he was telling her how much he missed being beside her lighting a feeling of guilt inside of her.

She spent the night crying over the sin she has made.

She kept on telling herself how much of a bad girlfriend she is.

"But does it matter?'

The poor girl didn't know what to do or whom to tell anymore.

She slept curling herself in a ball while her tears kept on streaming down her cheeks. She didn't even bother to inform her boss that she won't be coming.

Y/n was having a battle between her heart and mind. She admitted that she had some sort of feelings toward her boss, but her mind was telling her that everything was wrong.

Even if she'll leave Aaron, she knew that Eunwoo can't be emotionally available for her. She knew that last night meant nothing for him.

'Why did you let him go that far?' A voice echoed inside her head blaming her for how stupid she was. She started blaming herself for the way she got carried up by his soft touch.

For the way he was kissing her passionately, for the way his hands moved against her skin.

It felt magical, something she never experienced before.

Her heartbeat increased as the images of last night flooded her mind.

Her mind conjured pictures of his plumy lips and his hazel marbles that held nothing but lust. She recalled his addictive and intoxicating scent as he edged over to kiss her.

Her eyes were closed by now...her mind recalling every scene.

I have to tell someone before I go crazy

She thought to herself while she called the only friend who would judge her less.

She took deep breaths until she heard his voice.

"Yah?! I'm in the middle of something important. Why are you calling me at this hour?" he yelled dramatically causing her to chuckle softly.

"I know that you've already finished work, what's more important than that?" she exclaimed with the sweetest tone.

"I was doing my night skincare routine Y/nah, what's more important than my angelic face?" he started admiring his futures as usual causing the girl to roll her eyes.

Classic Jin

"Nothing is more important than that handsome face of yours-" she gave him her usual reassuring words.

"Y/n? What's wrong with your voice honey? "He then interrupted her as he noticed that her voice changed.

"Were you crying?" he threw another question.

A deep sigh was heard from the other line before Y/n decided to speak up.

"I need to tell you something Jin, I didn't tell anyone about my situation and that's driving me crazy. I didn't even tell Jimin about it. I'm feeling like they'll judge me" she breathed out in one go.

"What is it panda?" he spoke with a sweet tone as reassurance that he'll try to understand her situation. Panda was the nickname he gave her.

"I did something bad Jin, I'm so confused" she whined, frustration was evident in her voice.

"What happened?" he asked patiently waiting for her response.

"I'm a bad girlfriend Jin, I did something wrong. I don't even know what I want right now. It's like I want something so bad, but I can't afford it you know?"

"What are you talking about Y/n? What happened?" he asked as his curiosity rose up.

Y/n bit her lips in nervousness, afraid to tell Jin what was going in her mind.

"I had an affair with my boss" she breathed out after several minutes of silence.

"You had an affair with Eunwoo?!" Jin spoke up informally as if he knew Eunwoo, as if he is his friend.

"Yes Jin, you heard me right" she paused "I cheated on Aaron" she added up.

"That bastard!" murmured with a low tone.

"Did Eunwoo force you to do it?" he then asked her with rage.

Something wasn't right. Jin was acting like he knows her boss.

"Tell me Y/n!" he raised his tone "Did he?"

Jin's question caught her of guard, why would he assume that Eunwoo will force her to do such a thing?

"No, No, of course not!" she reassured him "It's all my fault Jin! I fell for him, and I led him on" tears were built in her eyes as the feeling of guilt rushed inside of her.

"What do you mean you fell for him?" Jin asked and silence took over the place. She clenched her jaw and bit her lip before she spoke up.

"I think I fell for Mr. Cha" she breathed out admitting her feelings.

Y/n explained everything to Jin, but her friend doesn't seem happy with the news. He reassured her that he won't tell this to anyone, and he told her that it's best to keep it as a secret.

He didn't want Aaron to discover the truth, yet.

Lastly, he warned her to stay as far as possible from her boss claiming that Mr. Cha is no good for her.

'I'm sure that he's the type that doesn't do commitments Y/n, he's gonna break your heart. Trust me panda, Eunwoo is no good for you'

Jin's final words were stuck in her head.

She knew that from the very beginning, Cha Eunwoo will never love her. So according to Jin's suggestion she decided not to tell Aaron about what happened, at least for now.

SAMARA'S POV

Fuck

I screamed in my head as soon as I walked out of my office, today was a chaotic day. I just wanna eat and sleep right now.

A yawn escaped my mouth as I looked for my phone inside my purse. I was so exhausted but then again, this was what I wanted, something that can keep me busy.

Maybe this way I can slowly get over 'him'

The foggy sky welcomed my eyes as soon as stepped out of the building.

'Great!'

Just when I was about to call a cab, I heard my name being called from behind.

I slowly turned my head just to witness Mr. Kim standing behind me, a smile creeping across his face.

"Hello Mr. Kim" I smiled back, his smile was contagious. "What are you doing here?" I asked him feeling exited by his presence.

"I had some business to run, how are you?" he asked sweetly.

"I'm doing fine" I smiled walking closer to him to close the gap between us.

"Wanna go out for a dinner?" Namjoon spoke and my eyes widened, I could feel my heartbeat increasing. I smiled slowly and I gave him a nod.

"Sure, why not" I smiled like I never did before.

EUNWOO'S POV

The day has come to an end, and I finally got out of the building which felt like a living hell for the entire day. I hate to admit that her absence was making me feel bored.

There wasn't a day where she was absent since she started working for me and I can't help but question if my action made her upset.

Why is she acting this way?

I was so frustrated but then again, my mind was telling me to check up on her. I usually don't care about the girls I mess around but this girl is driving me crazy.

Fuck it! I thought as I drove to her apartment.

I was thinking about the faces she made while I touched her delicate body, her moans and the way she begged me to touch her. I want her to myself, and I don't care about anybody else.

She belongs to me!

I can tell from her eyes how much she wants me, how much I make her feel special even though she's not someone special to me.

Soon after I arrived, I went immediately to her apartment. I was planning to act cold and rude since she had the audacity to stay at home without informing be, but I forgot what I told myself as soon as she opened the door.

She looked...sad?

"Mr. Cha?" her sweet voice flooded in my ears. "What are you doing here?" she asked with timidness her eyes dropped, avoiding eye contact with me.

I just wanted to push her inside and fuck the shit out of her, I wanted to wrap my fingers around her neck and pound into her without mercy until she begs me to stop. I wanted her to look directly into my eyes when she reaches her high.

"I want you" the words slipped out of my mouth.

A/N: Heyy my lovely readers, hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote ⭐ and comment your opinions about this book, forgive me for any grammatical and spelling errors🤲

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS🥺😭💕 YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. THANK YOU FOR DADICATING YOUR TIME TO READ MY WORK. AND HELP ME GROW BY SHARING MY BOOK🌸 

Love ya💜

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

12K 625 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
134K 5.4K 25
A story where a broken soul who was always in pain, who gave upon himself, who lost his strength to live, who always wished for death.....not when he...
244K 7.1K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
862K 44K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...