PRETEND | TK

By Dawn4455

It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all alo... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE

29

3.3K 262 241
By Dawn4455

Double update!! Make sure that you read the first one..

3rd person pov

Jungkook's face scrunched with displeasure seeing the white roses that decorated the venue. Entirely.

If jungkook turns left, he can see white roses decorating the stares, if he turns right, he can see white roses bedecked all the way that led people into the venue, if he raises his head, he can freaking see roses emblazoned on the .....ceiling, what the hell!

The heir shot glares at his father's direction hoping that some black magic would work and the man would turn into ashes, vanishing in thin air, yet again, he failed in his life.

"Not a fan of roses, I see-" said Jimin while taking a seat beside Jungkook.

Before Jungkook can even register what was happening, "Congratulations.." Muttered Jimin, his eyes turing into pretty cresents.

"Someone is happy today, what's the matter shorty." asked Jungkook smirking at the shorter male who was now throwing daggers with his eyes towards the younger.

"Anyways, thankyou."

"Ohh, you have manners? God! I never knew-- I thought you were never educated about the t-word and all." Sassed back Jimin, jungkook threw his head back laughing. Jimin aura never fails to make Jungkook feel light-hearted and bring out the playful side in him.

"Where is Mr.Min?"

"Over there." Pointed Jimin while taking a sip from his wine, his cheeks were covered with heavy Blush, just at the mention of the name.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows teasing at the shorter who smacked his arms. The younger turned his head towards the direction the male just pointed just to see Taehyung, Yoongi, and Junghae having a very serious discussion.

Jungkook sighed again before sipping the whiskey slowly, whilst Jimin continued to stare at his date who looked all hot in his business mode.

_____________

Jungkook was having third glass of whiskey when someone sat beside him, he turned his gaze just to see his dad sitting beside him with a oh-so-fake smile on his face.

"What the fuck do you need?" asked Jungkook harshly, his mood was just ruined by the mere presence of the old man.

Junghae hissed at the tone of the younger, but he gained back his composure a little faster than Jungkook, who still had a scowl on his face.

"What would I ever need from you? Like YOU- seriously, you thought so, funny how your stupid brain functions. But not a surprise, your whore of a mother was also the same, stupid, naive, a freaking easy, who fell into my trap without much difficulty."

Jungkook gritted his molars, be absolutely hated the way his so-called dad was talking about his mother.

"She wa- wasn't, she w- wasn't an- any of those-- she truly loved you and you! Being the scumbag you are, killed her."

Junghae laughed at the younger's accusing tone, "Me? I killed her? Oh god! She's such a coward, all I asked was for divorce, I can't handle her nuisance of a love anymore, it made me feel suffocated. No matter what I did, that piece of shit leeched off me like a bloody, blood sucking leech."

Jungkook's fisted his hands ready to throw punches at the male infront of him. He doesn't give a fuck about the situation or his surrounding, he just wanted to plant his fist on the male's face, who he despises the most.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, he was passing the table when he noticed Junghae and Jungkook having a conversation, he didn't listen to it due to the loud music being played in the background.

He just saw the younger's displeased face and decided to check up on him.

He can see tears forming in the Younger's Bambi eyes, making his concern increase to multiple folds.

"You Okay?" Asked Taehyung looking straight at Jungkook eyes, who stared back at him.

She was stupid, naive, a freaking easy, who fell into my trap without much difficulty.

Junghae's words repeated again and again in Jungkook's head, soon a scowl made way towards his face again, he blinked away the tears, no! He can't cry, he can't let the world see him in tears, looking pathetic as ever.

Stupid, naive, a freaking easy-

'Maybe I'm a easy too, he doesn't even love me, fuck! He doesn't even like me, yet here I am, feeling for him, falling for him, such a stupid I am.'

Thought Jungkook with a bitter chuckle,  he shoved Taehyung lightly aside without any words he walked away making the CEO frown at the new behavior of the younger.

"Don't worry, he's just worried to leave me alone." Reasoned out Junghae making Taehyung nod his head in acknowledgment.

Junghae smirked seeing a confused Taehyung and hurt Jungkook. He's now sure that the couple is gonna argue, he just knew Jungkook so well.

Taehyung will soon lose interest over Jungkook, but! But- will always be the lapdog of Junghae, nodding his head to every word of Junghae just like he did moments ago. Like a good, loyal puppet.

____________

Soon the couple bid goodbye to everyone and got in the car to reach home.

Jungkook was bizarrely silent. Taehyung looked at him and shook his head before averting his gaze, thinking that the younger is probably emotional for leaving his dad.

Soon they reached home, no! Not the one that Taehyung usually takes Jungkook to, but a different and a more bigger condominium that rather looked like it would suffocate Jungkook to no end.

Seeing the confusion in Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung chuckled softly. The younger looked like a kid in candy shop. Whipped.

"This is where we're gonna stay? Not in his villa?" Thought Jungkook to himself, while a small but evident pout adorned his lips.

"Yep, we're gonna stay here." Answered Taehyung without Jungkook actually asking the question.

Jungkook looked taken aback by the answer but he was quick to compile himself,

'Of course he knows me too well, afterall he made me fall in his trap, oh-so perfectly.' mused Jungkook.

When taehyung got no particular reply, he just rolled his eyes mental at the younger.

'Your asshole of a father, doesn't deserve this amount of your concern'

And obviously Taehyung didn't tell that out aloud, he just led Jungkook towards their condominium.

When they entered the place, Taehyung sighed loudly before crashing at the couch, he have no idea whether himself and Jungkook are supposed to share a room.

His mind was utterly empty, but the mere thought that he's gonna share a place with the younger made him giddy for some reason.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the dramatic male, but he can't bring himself to smile or react to anything at the moment.

His mind was playing his father's voice again and again in his head like a broken tape recorder, he was getting sick of it. He felt nauseating and just.....suffocated.

Jungkook wanted to vent his anger out on something, like RIGHT NOW before he messes up real big.

The younger quickly moved into the first room that he came across in the big, scarely place, that's gonna be his new house.

He took a shower, dried himself and changed into his baggy outfit, all set to crash his gym.

He looked at his own reflection in the mirror,

Naive, stupid, a freaking easy to play with--

'Stop! Stop!! Freaking stop!' Yelled Jungkook to his inner self while holding his ears, his eyes teared up, he was quick to close his eyes before the tear could make contact with the cold floor.

Jungkook's mind yet again, perfectly played the clip of him meeting Taehyung eyes for the first time in the bar. Then the younger himself going to the older's office, and everything since then,

* "Good Morning Mr.Jeon please take a seat." Said Taehyung with professionalism whoozing in his voice.

__

* "Seems like you're all prepared, Mr.Kim."

"All the best, I guess?"

"Thankyou, Jeon." replied Taehyung, with an expressionless face.

__

* I-- my-- it's just- My car broke down all of a sudden, my phone is also dead, I'm stuck here for the past twenty minutes, would you mind lending your phone for a moment, so that I can make call to any mechanic?"

"I'll drop you home." The older insisted throwing the heir off-guard.

__

* "Are you Okay?" asked Taehyung.

"Look at me when I ask you something."

"Now answer me, Are you Okay?"

"I- I'm o- okay." Lied Jungkook.

__

* Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by waist, closing the Gap between them--

__

* Are you guys dating?" Inquired Junghae.

Um- we sorta went on a few dates earlier." Responded Taehyung.

"So you guys are dating?" Junghae asked again with his eyebrows raised.

"Ki- kinda yeah-"

"Make an official statement in the public, you guys are getting engaged soon, very soon." Ordered Junghae.

__

* Er- No, it's not lik- like I 'Don't' like you, I just-- feel like you're compelled to do this." Answered Jungkook hesitantly.

I'm 'not' compelled to do an- anything Jungkook."

__

'Lie! Everything is a freaking lie and you fucking know this, yet! Yet you fell for him, for the one who wanted to, wants to deceive you, like a stupid, naive, easy little kid that you are Jeon Jungkook.' Said Jungkook to himself. His heart clenched painfully, but he just opened his eyes, took a deep breath, and exited the room.

By the time he reached the living area, Taehyung was freshly showered, he was wearing a plain white tee with grey sweatpants.

Jungkook paid no attention to the older, he walked straight past him, Taehyung who felt the younger's presence looked the ethereal looking male.

He frowned hard when he saw Jungkook reaching for the door, 'is he serious? Where is going at this hour, he didn't even have dinner.' Thought Taehyung.

The CEO moved swiftly towards the door and held Jungkook's forearm, halting him from going out.

"Leave me, Kim."

'Kim? Seriously? What did I do? God! This kid is such a brat at times.'

"Where are you going Kook?"

The name stirred something in Jungkook but it definitely wasn't pleasant like how it used to be.

"I don't see any reason to tell you that-"

"Seriously Jungkook? Right on our wedding day, you're putting up an argument? Like are you for real? What did I even do?"

"Wedding? Huh- oh gosh, I know everything Taehyung, I know what you want from me, I know you don't love me or whatsoever, you don't have to pretend anymore."

Taehyung's eyes widened hysterically, his hold on Jungkook's arm loosen, his gaze turned cold and expressionless.

The CEO's heartbeat accelerated, he felt his heart being torn apart, he just felt betrayed.

Cause the boy infront of him, who had a scowl on his face, who looked unbothered as ever, who spoke like he don't give shit about this wedding, wasn't the one that Taehyung knew. Wasn't the one that Taehyung liked.

He felt the anger raising in his veins, he felt stupid for falling for the Younger's play, he felt extremely stupid for thinking that the younger is naive and innocent, because the unfamiliar male that stood in front of him was neither of those.

'And here I was, wanting to protect this kid, who I now have no idea about. I don't know his intentions behind this, I don't know his feelings, I just know- nothing, I don't know him, at all.'

Thought Taehyung to himself, a hollowness settled in his chest.

"You knew it?"

"Yep, I fucking did, all this while, so you don't have to put up an-"

"So you knew it?" Repeated Taehyung, his voice getting octaves low sending shivers down his spine.

"Of course, I do- are you deaf or something-" Answered Jungkook, acting all unbothered.

"You knew why I'm doing this, you know I have a girlfriend, yet you did all this?" Asked Taehyung, his voice gradually increasing with each word.

Jungkook froze hearing the word girlfriend. 'Girlfrie- girlfriend?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't I the sweetest to give y'all double update?? 👀

What next, what next? Tell me your theories~

-Dawn4455

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
86.1K 11.9K 64
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
11.1K 725 10
"You are hiding somethings, i'm hiding somethings. And both are lying like pros. So baby, what are we, hiders or liars?" Warnings💥 Top- Taehyung. B...