Irresistible | Ishikawa Yuki

By HinaHira3

"๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?" "๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Author's Message

Chapter 8

419 18 1
By HinaHira3

"𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒"

--

[Six months after the contract ended]

[Yuki's POV]

It's been half year since the contract of the fake fiancé act ended and but somehow, there's a heavy feeling inside of me that keeps on bothering me.

Matteo: "Yuki!! You keep on dozing off. Is there something bothering you? We can talk about it"

Maybe, talking about it will help me to find out what it is.

Me: "Something is bothering me but I don't know what it is?"

Matteo: "Is this started after the contract was called off? Right?"

Before I could close my locker, I somehow realized that I started to feel this just right after we met that day.

Matteo: "I see so do you want to talk about it at my place?"

Matteo drove me to his place and start to prepare some drinks and food before we could start our talk.

Matteo: "It's cheat day so don't worry, I'll not tell anybody." - receiving the beer he just opened I look at it first hesitating to drink but I guess it was really a cheat day.

Me: "I feel bothered after I saw her smile before she leave that day."

Matteo: "But she said that everything was already fine right"

Me: "Yeah.. but you know... I have seen her smile a lot, the fake ones, the real ones but that smile... it was not fake... but it was not a genuine smile."

Matteo: "Perhaps what you saw is a miserable smile"

Me: "Miserable smile?"

Matteo: "Yeah... it was like a forced smile. Ahm how I'm gonna explain this... uhm oh this... like you wanted to smile to give assurance or convince someone that it was okay. But the truth is you don't want them to let go or to believe it because there might be a factor affecting you or forcing you to do so but you cannot tell it."

Matteo: "It's really complicated to explain but that might be the case."

Somehow, what happened that day flashed into my mind, and just realized that everything is unusual that day.

Matteo: "But let me ask you this if between you was just contractual, why are you so much worried about her smile that day?"

Matteo: "Or perhaps... there's another reason Yuki?"

Another reason?

Me: "I don't know?"

Matteo: *chuckles* "Okay okay... or maybe I can simply the question Yuki."

He drank first the remaining of his beer before he continue to talk.

Matteo:" Are you sure you didn't fall in love with her?" *smiles*

Fall in love?

Love?

The word I almost forget in romantic meaning may be because I was too focused on my own career.

Love?

This might funny to think that I start to be aware of this kind of feeling after we first kiss I thought I can forget that but as the day we keep on spending together, the more I wanted to keep it.

I was happy when I start to learn how our own lives work just to make them believe that we are really in love with each other.

How I keep on missing her presence in my unit after she leaves for a night.

I miss the smells that were left in the sheets and blankets she's using. Or to the clothes I let her lend whenever she came here unannounced...

At least I learned that being with somebody to join you for dinner or late at night is fun nd somehow I can feel and find peace and calm.

Or maybe she's my rest and peace.

She was really irresistible.

Matteo: "I think you really did fall for her."

Yeah, I might be late to realize, I really fall in love with her.

Me: "I think I do really fall in love with her."

Matteo: "OWWW MAMA MIA, PINO FINALLY FALL INLOVE"

Matteo: "But.... what's your plan?"

Me: "Before, I plan to back out about the contract and ask her to start again for real."

Matteo: "Then why don't you tell them right now"

Me: "I can't"

Matteo: "Why? You still have her number right?"

Me: "yeah. I tried to call it before but, it was already out of reach"

Matteo: "Hmm.... how about her email? soc med accounts?"

Me: "It was deactivated..."

Matteo: "That's weird... how about her friend? Alexa? Alessia?"

Me: "Alessandra"

-- To Be Continued --

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.5K 39
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* โ˜พ ๐š˜๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ˜ฝ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...
10.2K 350 22
Erinne Hernandez, an architect, finds herself in Italy where she met Yuki Ishikawa, a Japanese volleyball player. Between passions and dreams, will t...
11.5K 588 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
2K 90 11
"๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข." "๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐จ" is another fanfic story for the former...