Husband Back From Hell

By LiannQ

Title: 从地狱归来的丈夫 Author: Cheese Matcha (芝士抹茶) Status: Completed Description: Si Huan and his husband have been... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
Extra

59

441 25 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 59

    Not only Zai Zai, Si Huan also swayed twice, subconsciously leaning on the wall.

    The shaking didn't last long, and Noah's Ark stopped shaking after about a few minutes. Si Huan walked to the edge of the bed, "Why did the boat start to shake suddenly? It was fine a few days ago."

    Zai Zai knocked Jiang Zhi down, and Jiang Changjing quickly supported the back of her head to prevent her from hitting the bed behind her.

    "I heard someone in the control room say that a typhoon is coming."

    "Typhoon? We are at sea now, what should we do if a typhoon comes." Si Huan's face turned pale, and he lay on the pillow restlessly.

    Jiang Changjing: "They said that the wind will get stronger and stronger, approaching level 15, and there are zombies outside the plywood."

    "Let's put aside the typhoon, it's a natural disaster, why are there zombies crawling up in the sea?" This was the question Ling Sihuan couldn't figure out the most.

    Jiang Changjing slowly rubbed Si Huan's hair, and explained to him: "Things depend on the sky, and the fittest survive. Zombies around the world are accelerating their evolution. Do you remember that we were by the lake before, and I told you that the water Are there any zombies in it? They can also survive in the sea, and they are different from the zombies on land. I think it is more appropriate to call them sea zombies."

    "Sea zombies are used to the harsher living environment at sea, and they will replace some Sea animals, become the top of the food chain."

    "Where are the animals at the top of the food chain?" Si Huan sat up straight like a carp, and Xiao Zhi wanted to imitate his father's appearance, but unfortunately his waist was not strong enough.

    The little white tiger ran to Jiang Zhi's back and tried to see if he could stand up together.

    Jiang Changjing shook his head: "It's not anymore. Everything in the natural world is competing and wants to become stronger and become the master of the earth. Zombies, zombie animals, and humans with supernatural powers are competing with each other. Now there are three pillars. One side is particularly strong or weak."

    Si Huan asked: "What happens if one side loses or quits?"

    "The remaining two parties will soon decide the outcome. Sometimes I feel that all this is arranged. The earth needs balance. The zombie virus is too strong, and human beings are weak. Only in order to balance, human beings will awaken Ability, but the awakening ability is due to the existence of the zombie virus. But if both parties evolve in this way, is the existence of the zombie virus good or bad?"

    After Jiang Changjing finished speaking, the boat bumped again. Thunder was rolling in the sky, and a bolt of lightning struck the sea level, just hitting the lightning rod on the ship.

    Si Huan replied sullenly: "As you said, I admit that there are no zombies, and I may not become a supernatural person until I die in this life. But the price paid for evolution is too high, and the global ecosystem is completely disrupted." .More than four billion people died, and the children who used to have happy families became orphans and displaced."

    "The disruption is to establish a new order. We can't stop all this from happening. We can only establish a new order before Try to live."

    "If the zombie crisis did not break out, you and I would not be together, and Xiaozhi would not exist. We will still be rivals, and we will not say hello when we meet. If there is you in the graduation reunion, there will be no me. No. Like this, a family of three traveled more than half of China in the last days."

    Jiang Changjing hugged his lover into his arms, Si Huan's body was shaking slightly, and he patted him on the back and said, "Forget about the sea zombies." , we can’t intervene, the most important thing is how to survive the typhoon in front of us.”

    Si Huan raised his forehead: “In case Noah’s Ark cannot withstand the typhoon and collapses, I can’t swim.”

    “You and Xiaozhi hide in the space I'll figure out a way."

    Si Huan turned over and squeezed Xiaozhi and Zaizai in between, "Take a break, and remember to wake me up if the radio rang again later." In the

    cab——

    "Deputy! The steering wheel of Noah's Ark is malfunctioning Yes, the north and south pointers of the compass are confused!" The sailor who drove the ship pulled down the communicator and urgently called the deputy on the ship.

    It was windy and rough outside, and the pointer was out of order, so it was impossible to know in which direction they were heading. Noah's Ark returned at full speed for a day and still could not see the shore. The sailors suspected that the compass had been confused at the beginning, and they had been heading towards the deep sea.

    There is a huge mysterious magnetic field under the blue water surface, which makes the electronic equipment on Noah's Ark fail, let alone the steering wheel. The most frightening thing is that it was too late when the sailors discovered this fact, and Noah's Ark was about to face the eye of the typhoon.

    "Let's finish all the bad news at once." The captain and several lieutenants hadn't closed their eyes since the day before yesterday, walking back and forth between the command center and the control room in black and white, discussing how to avoid this disaster.

    As a result, God directly blocked their way. The captain seemed to be decades old, and took out the vintage pipe ring and put it on his mouth to smoke.

    After blowing out a wisp of white smoke, he sighed and said, "Could it be that God wants to take back his Noah's Ark..."

    "Old guy, you didn't say such a thing back then at the Zombie Bird, what do you mean this time?" , Give up? Don’t care about these thousands of people?” The deputy slapped the map suddenly, got up and cursed.

    The captain glanced at him, "Did I say to give up, now we are in the center of the sea, there is a typhoon in front, and there are zombies outside the hatch. There are wolves in front and tigers in the back, what do you think should be done?"

    "I can only bless the typhoon There will be no huge waves, or the ship will be destroyed."

    In order to receive the news in time, Si Huan and Jiang Changjing stayed in the room without returning to the space. The shaking was very strong, and it felt like they were not on a giant ship, but on a small boat rolling in the wind.

    Jiang Changjing and Si Huan dug out the red life jackets in the cabinet and put them on. It was even more difficult for Xiaozhi to maintain her balance, and she grabbed her father's hand in fear.

    For Xiaozhi's safety, Si Huan temporarily put her in the space. Jiang Zhi was not very willing to leave his father, Si Huan and Big Whale coaxed him for a long time before he was obedient and let Zai Zai play with her in the space.

    The table in the room moved at any time according to the tilt angle of Noah's Ark. Si Huan felt that he couldn't straighten his waist now, and he was lying on the bed struggling to maintain his figure.

    The last broadcast informed them that a storm was coming, so they stayed in the room and did not go out. There was no movement for the next few hours.

    There is no way to go on like this. I don’t know anything about being locked in the small room. Jiang Changjing said: "Huan, stay in the room and don't go out. I'll go outside to see what's going on."

    "No, I'll tell you what's going on." Let's go out together, I don't trust you." Si Huan grabbed the plank of the boat and arched his body, making a gesture to get off the bed.

    Then a huge wave hit the sea, the hull shook violently, and the lamp on Jiang Changjing's head fell straight to their feet with a bang.

    "I'll go—"

    Si Huan was glad that he wasn't standing under the lamp.

    "You stay in the room first, I'll go out and have a look outside and come back to tell you, I promise I won't let you stay alone for too long." Jiang Changjing said.

    After thinking about it, Si Huan could only agree. He couldn't stand firmly on the boat, and going out would only hinder the whale, so it's better to wait for him in the room.

    "Then go early and come back early, I'll wait for you to come back."

    Jiang Changjing kissed his lover's forehead, "Wait for me, don't run around when you come back, if you have anything to do, hide in the space and wait for me to come back."

    After the big whale went out, Si Huan adjusted the switch of the flashlight to pass the time, and there was a roaring sound from the ceiling. He hid in the corner of the bed and stared at the moldy ceiling.

    Jiang Changjing was not the only one who ran out of the room on his own initiative. From time to time in the corridor, a few tourists could be seen rushing past while holding on to the wall, with serious expressions on their faces. Some were still crying and saying that they should not have boarded the boat.

    In just a few days, the magnificent Noah's Ark became a mess, and there were messes everywhere.

    In the past, the crew or sailors were often seen walking around, but now they finally ran into one, and they hid when they saw passengers. For fear of being caught asking a question, is Noah's Ark going to sink.

    When Jiang Changjing passed by the dining area, there were quite a few people there. They hid in the room for several days, and most of the passengers had finished their dry food. Regardless of how rocky the boat is now, the main thing now is to fight for food and fight for food.

    Walking further, there was a puddle of stagnant water. I don't know where the water leaked. The further he walked in, the deeper the water was. He stopped when he reached the knee level.

    The corridor on the other side of area b was flooded. If you want to go there, you must be prepared to be flooded to your waist.

    The lights on the side flickered, and before Jiang Changjing could turn his head, the surrounding environment suddenly darkened.

    All the light bulbs burned out in an instant, and Noah's Ark fell into darkness.

    "Why is it so dark! Where's the lamp!" People in the darkness yelled at each other.

    Jiang Changjing guessed that the switch was short-circuited due to the low voltage. When the light went dark, it would not turn on again. At this time, no one will come to repair the switch.

    The turbulent water flowed into the hall from various places, and Jiang Changjing walked to the control room in the dark according to memory.

    The sailors in the control room were also in a mess. If the power was off, their equipment would be completely out of control.

    Jiang Changjing could feel that the sea zombies on the deck were washed back into the sea, and there was heavy wind and rain outside and huge waves dozens of meters high.

    The pole of the boat was blown away by the hurricane, and the hull was also in danger.

    After walking through the control room, Jiang Changjing continued to walk to the command center. There was no one there, and it was as quiet as if no one had ever existed here.

    Where are they all gone? He was puzzled and continued to walk up. There were mixed voices in the meeting room, as if there were many people talking in it.

    "Deputy! There is a water leak in the middle cabin, and the water has already flooded to Area B. What should we do now! Please give me instructions!" The

    old deputy's voice sounded impatiently, "What else can we do? How can we fill up the hole in the current storm! We are in the eye of the typhoon, and before the ship was repaired, a big wave came over and Noah's Ark sank!"

    "Get someone to see what's going on in the middle cabin, and we'll fix it if we can." The captain smoked cigarettes for several hours , his eyes were blurred, and the whole person was in a daze. He couldn't see the high-spirited appearance in the past at all, like a shriveled old man.

    The deputy took a few people down, and the conference room fell into a terrible silence again.

    Occasionally, the crew members can be heard sobbing, "I'm still young, I don't want to die..."

    The original intention of Noah's Ark was to avoid the zombies on land. It was sailing for almost three years, but now it was forced to the point where the ship was destroyed by the sea zombies and the typhoon.

    Jiang Changjing listened for a while, and suddenly there were many people's footsteps at the corner of the corridor, he turned and hid behind the door.

    It was a group of wealthy tourists who lived on the top floor of Area B. Among the crowd, Jiang Changjing also saw the particularly arrogant fat man on the splint. Paying a large amount of rent is a regular resident of Noah's Ark. He is usually defiant, but now he can't wait to run over and demand that they must be kept alive.

    It's a pity that everyone can't protect themselves now, who will control the life and death of these people. A group of people from Wu Yangyang poured into the meeting room and made a big noise. At the last moment, these people were just like the tourists in the lowest cabin.

    Jiang Changjing's mouth curled into a sneer.

    When he returned to the ab residential area, he found a crack several meters high in the dome above his head. A jet of water poured down from the sky on the little angel stone sculpture in the center. Under the impact of the water flow, the gray stone sculpture broke off a small piece of the angel's wing.

    He had just walked away for less than half an hour, and the ground floor of Area A where they lived was already half submerged, so Jiang Changjing hurried up to the third floor.

    The ceiling on the third floor also began to leak water, and the ground was covered with water, and when I stepped on it, it directly submerged the instep.

    He didn't see Si Huan when he opened the door, and the environment inside the room was similar to that outside the corridor, the walls were seeping water.

    Jiang Changjing thought he had entered the space, but Si Huan did not come out after calling several times. If Si Huan was in the space, he could definitely hear himself calling him, and soon Jiang Changjing realized that Si Huan might have gone out.

    After having this idea in his mind, Jiang Changjing checked the things in the room and found that the flashlight and gun on the table were gone.

    Si Huan really went out.

    Jiang Changjing rushed out of the room to find someone, "Where are you!"

    No one responded to him outside the dark corridor, and the man in the life jacket ran past and looked back at him strangely. Si Huan probably wouldn't stay in Area A, Jiang Changjing thought about all the possible places he could go, and finally went down to the lobby to find someone.

    "Si Huan, where are you! Si Huan!" The stagnant water downstairs covered his waist, and Jiang Changjing half paddled and half ran.     He grabbed a passer-by and asked, "Hi, may I ask if you have seen a boy who is about this tall in a white hoodie ?

    "

Jiang Changjing wanted to search in the vast sea of ​​people, and everyone was wearing red life jackets.

    Jiang Changjing shouted loudly: "Si Huan! If you hear my voice, please call me back!"

    Everyone around stared at him indifferently, and the icy sea water surrounded everyone. Not sure where it was washed by the sea.

    "Ah, there are zombies! Under the water, I just saw him grab the person next to him into the water!" The screams echoed in the hall, and the crowd immediately exploded.

    "Roar—" the

    zombie roared.

    "Behind you! Get out of the way!" Another scream.

    Jiang Changjing didn't care where the zombies came from, he had an ominous premonition that he must find Si Huan immediately.

    Two tornadoes appeared on the surface of the sea and led to the depths of the dark clouds. Noah's Ark was crumbling under the attack of the typhoon. The captain and his old mate were at the helm of the bridge, and he had to persist until the last moment of his life.

    The ship is in the people, the ship is dead and the people are dead.

    In front of them is a huge wave hundreds of meters high, rolling towards the tiny Noah's Ark. As long as Noah's Ark can survive this huge wave, everything will pass.

    "Rush over!" The captain ordered!

    The tiny Noah's Ark rushed towards the huge waves, and the deep blue sea opened his abyss mouth wide, swallowing it in just an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
12K 160 13
In a tale of hardship and redemption, we meet Lincoln Loud, a young boy subjected to abuse by his family due to their belief in his cursed fate. Yet...
92.3K 3.5K 62
Title: 他在灵异游戏里安胎 Author: Yan Ling (苓心) Status: 62 Chapters + 3 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Two months ago, Qi Yang slept with an unknown handso...
244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး