๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By Iconicgurl_izumi

{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ{๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…}(check it out)(COMPLETED) ... More

โ™•Disclaimerโ™•
โ™•Castโ™•
โ™•Chapter 1โ™•
โ™•Chapter 2โ™•
โ™•Chapter 3โ™•
โ™•Chapter 4โ™•
โ™•Chapter 5โ™•
โ™•Chapter 6โ™•
โ™•Chapter 7โ™•
โ™•Chapter 8โ™•
โ™•Chapter 9โ™•
โ™•Chapter 10โ™•
โ™•Chapter 12โ™•
โ™•Chapter 13โ™•
โ™•Chapter 14โ™•
โ™•Chapter 15โ™•
โ™•Chapter 16โ™•
โ™•Chapter 17โ™•
โ™•Chapter 18โ™•
โ™•Chapter 19โ™•
โ™•Chapter 20โ™•

โ™•Chapter 11โ™•

2.5K 96 24
By Iconicgurl_izumi

In the jam market -

(So let me clear this 

-Jaek- Is the villain 

-Jask- The gambling guy with whom y/n played the card game 

-Josh- The person jask mentioned to meet in order to know more about jaek )

Y/n pov- I was in the jam market which jask had mentioned...Luc insisted to come along although i refused. Although lot of things were going in my life i was still here ,finding about the "guy" *chuckles* I was trained for this. Suddenly Luc tapped on my shoulder making me snap back. 

Luc- Y/n according to the information jask gave... we will find josh he-

A/n - Suddenly josh widened his eyes as if he had seen a ghost . He quickly pulled y/n towards a corner .

Luc- Y/n ! The guy jask - a-according to the agents he was found dead .

Y/n - What ?! Was is bec he told us about jaek ?

Luc- Y-yes

A/n - Y/n ran her finger through her hair showing her tension and frustration.

Y/n - F*ck ! We have to find josh as soon as possible before they kill him too !

A/n - Luc nodded , both of them rushed up through the stairs ...each second is precious for both of them. As they entered the 3 rd floor and opened ...there he stood , josh . Josh looked back and shouted.

Josh- There !

A/n- Suddenly some men rushed over to the door , where y/n and luc fought ...Luc punched the guy in the eye as he screamed in pain ..y/n on the other hand held his arm and twisted it making him scream loud..but suddenly 2 men held y/n and luc both.

Luc- Let us go..you son-

Josh- Just dump them out there..but make sure they are dead.

Y/n - Josh ! Wait- JASK! TOLD US TO MEET U HERE !

A/n -Josh slowly turned towards y/n who had mentioned jask .He should his palm to the men which indicated them to stop and leave them. Y/n and luc looked at each other and then at josh.

Josh-  how do u know jask ?

Y/n - Jask was the one who told us to meet you , he told that you will help us 

Josh- Jask is my dearest friend .but we couldn't meet ..how is he ? 

A/n- Luc and y/n looked at each other whether they should mention it but josh noticed it and his face suddenly turned straight.

Luc- A-actually mr.jask is no more .

A/n- Listening to this , josh fell silent. He quickly snapped back . In this mafia world ..you shouldn't have any emotion for anyone..

Josh- Who killed him ?

Y/n - Jaek

A/n- As soon as josh heard jaek's name he spat out of anger , the rage in his eyes was visible .

Josh- JAEK- THAT-  bastard ! First he tortured my family and now my friend -

Luc- Your family ?

Josh- Yes , H-he killed them as he thought that mafia can't have a family! My wife , my 5 year old son and e-even my 3 year old- d-daughter. I was devastated.He killed my whole family mercilessly - in front of my eyes . i just stood there watching my family slayed alive ..i couldn't EVEN SAVE THEM !

A/n- Josh banged the table in front if him. Luc looked at him with sorrow in his eyes ..suddenly y/n stood and placed her hand on josh's shoulder.

Y/n- I m sorry for your family josh but....if you don't help us we won't be able to take revenge  .what he did to you and others. We will torture him the same way you felt...what do you think ...will you help us ?

A/n - Josh looked up and  whispered in his deep voice 

Josh- I will.. tell me what do u want to know 

.

.

A/n  - Y/n slightly smirked and sat on her chair . Josh told them everything and they silently listened. Now slowly everything was coming out. Suddenly after a long discussion he came to an end.

(Guys i can't tell what and all did they discuss but it will be revealed soon ;))

Josh- He is  going to attack at the Pearl Eleanor , It is a grand hotel . On 1st of  january .

Luc- Thanks josh - but do u have any picture of this so called guy named jask ?

Josh- Uhm.. i do.. i think 

A/n - Josh opens the drawer in front of him and takes out a photo but suddenly a kid rushes over to josh and snatches the photo , y/n , luc and josh stand up in shock and run after the kid. The kid jumps over walls but y/n doesn't gives up , she. wants . that . picture. As the kid jumps over the wall he slips and was about to fall down from a great height , before he could y/n holds the kids hand in order to save him and luc arrives but as y/n picks him up , the kid and y/n hold onto the picture of the man but suddenly a loud shot was heard which made y/n and luc look....josh was shot by an unknown shooter ...Luc ran over to josh who was taking his last breathes , suddenly the kid pulled the picture and the picture tore..half of the pic was with y/n and half was with the kid.Before y/n could catch him again he ran. Y/n left the kid and ran over to the shooter who escaped . Y/n flung her leg in frustration and quickly ran towards josh.

Luc- We have to take him to the hospital !

Josh- N-no , Its fine...I knew that this was. about to happen . He knew i betrayed him. But i am a-at least happy that i could help you ,y/n. I lost my family but remember family is everything... i can now peacefully sleep-

A/n - Y/n  rewinded the phase family is everything in her mind , she will save her family no mater what . Even if she has to give her life. Whereas , luc was also in deep thoughts. Y/n closed josh's eyes and looked down. Both luc and y/n buried josh and jask as they had no family . Both of them prayed for them to rest in piece and then left. They both left to a nearby cafe -

somewhat like this -(but its  not so green and its cloudy)

A/n - Y/n lifted up her cigarette , inhaled it and released it.She was stressed . As she was looking at the view , Luc joined her with his cigarette. Y/n took a glance and then continued.

Luc- Y/n...how does it feels to have a family ?

Y/n - Dangerous..but yet  lovely 

Luc- *chuckles* I hope even i have a beautiful family in future...

Y/n pov- I looked over towards luc, his eyes craved ......craved for a family a loving family.

Luc- I wish even i had a family *tears *

Y/n - You have me ?

Luc- *chuckles* of course

Y/n - And i will kill you if i ever saw u crying 

Luc- Alright..alright !

A/n - Both laughed and looked at each other..They left . Y/n came back to her house and luc when to his.

In Y/n mansion - 

Y/n pov- Hae in was out and no one was at home , i went upstairs and took a relaxing  bath , i was tired . After taking a long bath i came out and wore some clothes .

I walked down stairs and sat on the couch while having some snacks , suddenly i heard a knock on my door , i got up thinking ..maybe it is hae in . As i opened the door i widen my eyes it was..... jin ae ...my cute little niece.

Jin ae- Y/N GOMO!(go mo means aunt - from the father's side)

Y/n - Jin ae ?

A/n - Y/n bent down to her level and both of them hugged each other. She never thought that jin ae would ever come to meet her after she left kim's mansion .Y/n looked up to see iu, y/n took jin ae in her arms and wished iu.

Y/n - Unnie , Please come in.

Jin ae- Yess eomma !

A/n - Iu smiled and came inside , y/n offered them some snacks and drinks and sat along with them.

Jin ae - I can't believe ...i am meeting , y/n aunt !!!!My wish came true *jumping*

Y/n - *chuckles* 

Jin ae - Aunt why don't you stay with us ?

A/n - Hearing this y/n's smiled dropped a little but she smiled while crossing her fingers and replied.

Y/n - I will soon join u 

A/n - Suddenly hae in enters and seeing jin ae and iu sitting he greets iu and comes near jin ae.

Hae in - How are u jin ae-

Jin ae- Of course..fabulous ! *flips her hair*

A/n - This made iu scold jin ae slightly as she tried to control her laugh.Y/n laughed and hae in just looked at jin ae like this 😑😭.

Hae in pov- Why me ???

Iu - Y/n , here..

A/n - Y/n slowly looked towards iu as she saw a bag , she asked.

Y/n - What is this unnie ?

Iu-  open it  *she smiled*

Y/n pov- I opened the bag to see a box as i opened the box i gasped..it was kimchi..not some ordinary Kimchi..eomma's(mrs.kim) kimchi . I looked at unnie , who was smiling .

Iu - Eomma told me to give this to you..she was really worried about your health.

A/n - Y/n heart warmed up...although y/n tired her best to ignore everything... she couldn't ignore her mother's love...

Y/n - Thank you unnie.. for this precious gift *she whispered the last phase*

Hae in pov- I looked at y/n..i loved seeing her happy..I hope she gets all the happiness in the world...

___________________________________________

guys thank u so much for ur love !!!<3 Thank you for 200+ followers !!! 

I hope u all like my work and support me like u all do.

Don't forget to - VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE !!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
10.7K 949 39
~ Nerds To Be Mafia Kings? ~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Ranks: #1 out of 248K on BTS ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 121K on Jimin๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 92.3K on Hate๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out...
168K 3.6K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
83.4K 1.6K 59
โ˜†๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— 1/4โ˜† โ˜†๐šˆ๐™ฝ'๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽโ˜† ยปMin YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...