spooky month one shots

By MrReixx

COVER AIN'T MINE Request are still active the title say it all I DO : Lemon Smut Fluff Angst Family au's Fri... More

request in 2nd chapter
✨New request page✨
Robert × artist reader
🍋jack x reader 🍋
💕jack × sick Reader ☁️
Rick x reader
frank x reader (short)
Dexter × reader(smut)
Rick x reader (smut)
Roy x anxious reader
adult Ross × Thicc reader
Radford × non binary Reader
hatzgang X reader
bob × reader
frank x male reader
frank x reader 🍋
John × female reader
hatzgang x suicidal reader
hatzgang x reader
streber × male reader
hatzgang x suicidal reader
streber × reader
Radford × reader
jealous streber x reader
happy fella ×reader× sad guy
important// A/N ig
yandere Dexter × Reader
Streber x Vampire m!reader part 2
caring Roy x anxious male reader
Hatzgang x suicidal reader part 2
update
yandere Lila x reader
yandere streber x reader
giving y'all a choice
Kevin x male reader
jack x yandere reader part 2
yandere Streber x reader part2
To enjoy
To enjoy part 2
To enjoy part 3
streberxVampire reader part 3
Enjoy part 4
happy fella x reader
enjoy part 5
enjoy part 6
Steber x male reader part 4
enjoy part 7
Hatzgang x reader
yandere Streber x reader part 3
enjoy part 8
enjoy part 9
PLEASE READ
A/N
special /surprise
? x reader
Kevin xstrebers sister reader
Jack x reader
Choose rn
results!
Roy x suicidal reader
? x reader part 2
choose a image
results!
? x reader part 3
for those who are curious
FTM trans reader x streber
lila x reader
dexter x reader
Part 1 of the present
Enjoy i guess
Hatzgang x velseb reader
Dexter x male reader
RESULTS!
Roy x reader
smutty smut smut
enjoy part i forgot
bob x yandere reader
?
Robert x reader 🥀
candy dealer part 1
candy dealer part 2
streber x reader x Kevin
I'm giggling (for Dexter simps)
streber x injured reader
Kevin x reader
progress bit***s
not so smutty (1/2)
yandere Kevin x reader
Kev x readerxstreb part2
Kevin x reader
7 things
Kevin x sister reader
bob x reader
hatzgang x velseb reader 2
Dexter x reader
smut hah-
Women
Robert x Roy's sister reader
idk
Bob x fiancee reader
NEW INFORMATION
Radford x gn reader
hmm smut
smut sneak peak
its bad smut
your dinner/smut
patty x half zombie reader
Radford x fem reader
lil update
Ross x Male reader
jack x fem reader
(----) x reader
..A/n
Kevin x streber+reader
bob x reader
bob × single mom reader
Radford x gn reader pt2
Late Thanksgiving special
BobxReaderxFrank
Bob - reader
🎉happy new year!!🎉
hatzgang + Reader
info and stuff
Dexter +(x)fem reader
Replacement cops x reader
pt2 replacementsx reader

jack x yandere reader

1.6K 28 34
By MrReixx

Requested also
Female reader also smut!
This one is pretty long 🫥

Your pov

I stared at the male who worked as a deputy.
He always visited this specific cafe bakery .
Everyday from afar i would bake sweets ,i was always watching him enjoy my sweets.
I always love his smile, he looked so sweet at some point he would become cold which i did adored as well.

As i stared at him we made eye contact, he just smiled as i waved at him with a sweet smile.
He seemed to chuckled as he ate his doughnuts I've made.
I saw him talking to his partner i think.
They always worked together,i sometimes wishes i was that close to him.
I could see his partner look at me as he stared at jack back saying something that made jack turn red.

I could see back act like a teenager boy when his secret crush was revealed.
I smiled seeing him flustered but at last Good things never last.
He left to finish his job and all that .

In a few minutes or so i would be out of this place so i could have even more time to see him.

Time skip

I was finally out of my job when i finished baking lots of baking goods.

I had a special one I've made just for jack ,i couldn't wait to hand it to him.

I saw he was near the station with some lady.
The lady seemed to be hitting on jack ,i saw how uncomfortable he was getting.

I couldn't handle it , i wanted to kill that lady.
Nobody and I mean nobody will steal my jack away from me .
I dropped the card and sweet ive made for jack as i saw the chance to attack her she was leaving jack now ,he's was clearly annoyed that jack didn't accept her.

She headed into a alley.
Perfect
I quickly pulled her close to me as she screamed,she couldn't scream a whole bunch after i stabbed the knife through her mouth, i aimed for her vocals,i pulled out seeing her choke on her own blood.
I stabbed kept stabbing her around over and over i stabbed her face to much she wasn't recognizable.
I smiled at my work .
I got up as i heard running coming to this direction,it was my cue to leave.

Jack's pov-

I was disgusted for the way the woman just flirted with me ,she was clearly drunk .
I couldn't stop thinking about that person I saw in the bakery .
They had such a sweet smile.
Maybe tomorrow i should ask for her number.

I was about to head into the station til i heard a short scream nearby.
I went to walk were i heard the noice , before i got close i saw someone waste a good sweet cake .
That didn't matter at the moment,i quicken my pace to wear i heard the scream.
I could hear running i pulled out my gun into the alley i looked around but no one until i saw someone in the ground.
I came closer and closer til i saw the lady from before now had her skull cracked open revealing her inside of the head and many stabs everywhere.

I felt like i was going to pass out , before i felt like it I called John as he said he'll be there.

I didn't expect to see this so i ended up vomiting in the already dirty wall.
I saw John arrived and complained about me vomiting until he covered his view when he see the body.

"I could have been given a warning" he said as he called patty that we had a new body.

Time skip til next day

I was about to ask the baker for her number when i arrived outside the bakery,but it was close .
I read a sign that the baker didn't make it so they couldn't sell anything without the baker baking fresh stuff.
I felt saddened that i couldn't ask for her number or get her special treats.

I walked to the station as i saw John trying to figure out who murdered the lady from yesterday.

I just sighed and tried to focused on to something else instead of the case of the baker.

She was hard to forget ,i looked at the window as i saw the same person,the baker pass by.
I quickly got up as i saw her walking away .
I chased her and caught up.

"Hey may i ask for your name?" I said catching my breath as she turned around to face me.
I could hear her sweetly giggle.

"The names (y/n) ,you must be back the man who always goes to the bakery everyday " she said as she offered me a hand to shake ,i accepted her hand and it felt so warm and soft.

"Yea that's me ,it's quite embarrassing having to be known as the costumer who would always goes there " i said scratching my neck.

"I just wanted to ask for your number and maybe just maybe we could hang out "  i added a i played with my hands .

I felt soft lips in mine as i looked at her .
I blushed multiple shades of red ,i berly talked to her and she kissed me!

" I would love to! "  She said letting go as she handed me a paper with her number.

Your pov-

I saw his foolish smile start to form after the kiss.
I couldn't wait to be called by him.
I walked away to my house as i went into my room.
I layed down, all of the sudden i received a notification from him .

Telling me i should go with him once it's night time to this good ice cream place.

I smiled already waiting for the sun to set .

John pov-

I gathered all the information i could from the murder of the lady .
Before i headed there i saw this card and sweets.
I opened the note as i read.

Dear jack
I've watched you from afar ,i saw the way you would always smile everytime you took a bit into my sweets I've made this one just for you I hope you enjoy every bite of it!

It wasn't signed but i knew their was only one bakery who served this type of sweets and i might have just found my suspect....

Jack's pov-

(Y/n) and I met and had the best time,i guess i could call it a date.
She took me to her place ,i must admit i was quite nervous already.

(Smut about to come)

Your pov-

I wanted to feel him already, i would be discovered any day now.
I forgot to get the card so this will be my only time i would feel jack.

I dragged him into my bedroom.
He seemed to flustered,i smacked my lips into his which he gladly accepted It both of our tongues mixing and playing with each other i felt his member grow from his pants.
I guess he was a bit too excited.
I let my hand wonder into his pants ,i could feel him twitch at my touch.
I played with his member as he groaned at the touch ,he got even more turned on.
I smiled seeing how easily he's falling for me .
I

saw him unbuckle his pants and took off his boxers as well as his shirt.
I stripped down naked .
He grabbed me as i felt his member touching my skin.
He was impatient already.
He kissed me once more .
"Are you sure you want to do this?"  He said asking me before he did anything else.
"Of course I'm sure " i said as he put on a condom .
He slipped his member in my entrance slowly.
I could feel him stretch my entrance.
He started going into a medium pace in and out as i moaned.
I could tell this was his first time as well.
He kept twitching and sometimes failing a bit.
I didn't mind at all , i felt him reach my sweet spot.
"Mm~ r-right there" i manage to spit out.
He obeyed as he went to hit my sweet spot even harder and quicker, i wanted to release but not yet ,i could feel him start to become slower and slower will he released into the condom i released into his member as well.

He pulled out his member and took out the condom.
"Looks like your still turned on ,jack"  i said looking at his member still up.

"Why don't we do a couple more rounds and switch positions" he said.
He switched me over so he could have  access to my other area.
He wrapped his arms around me as he placed his member in the other way.
I felt so good when he entered me ,it did gave me pain tho.
He quicken the pace ,it made tear a bit but i smiled in satisfaction.
I loved this good pain.
I could hear his breathing in my ear.

After about 5 rounds we both got tired, it really tired me out ,my hair was pretty messy and my body was pretty exhausted.
Jack was pretty satisfied with the amount of time we had together.
Even if we meet about a day ago.
We didn't care about that.
After a few more minutes we ended up falling asleep together.

John pov-

I've been trying to call jack but no response , hopefully he isn't with (y/n) she would have to be questioned and most likely put behind bars if it is proven she did kill that woman.
I will have to do that tomorrow i was to tired i ended up falling asleep on my desk.

Done-
Only doing the next parts of any request if asked for/requested!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 33 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...
15.9K 139 28
TDS oneshots idk what more to say the title says it all (xreader and smut included) [DISCONTINUED]
4.7K 33 12
please enjoy all the stories ive written! feedback is welcome (please be nice, i'm too sensitive) feel free to send in your requests (depending on wh...
120K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...