πšƒπšŽ π™°πš–πš˜ || π˜‰π˜°π˜΄π˜¦ π˜–'π˜‰...

Por dangerforce_labrats

πšƒπšŽ πšŠπš–πš˜ πšŒπš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚘 πš–πš’ πšŒπš˜πš›πšŠπš£πš˜πš— π™΄πš›πšŽπšœ πšŽπš• πšŠπš–πš˜πš› 𝚍𝚎 πš–πš’ πšŸπš’πšπšŠ π™΄πš›πšŽπšœ πš–πš’ 𝚝𝚘... Mais

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

A Dystopian Crew Among Us

973 8 3
Por dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

Bose laid on the table in the middle of the round couch very tired and he was still in his super suit. "Stay with me, Bosey!" Schwoz called out and bye took the ice bag off his head. "Did my half sandwich make it?" He asked, referring to the half sandwich he found of the ground of KLVY.

Schwoz's eyes widened as he just put the last of the sandwich in his mouth. "I'm sorry, it did not." Schwoz said and Bose sighed.

"Schwoz, we got a bit of a situation here." Ray called out as he stood beside the window on his phone. "I know!" Schwoz nodded. "Brainstorm is exhausted from putting the Man's Nest back on the mountain."

"No! We need to find Chapa, Eliza and my sister!" Miles said with worry in his voice.

"No, Henry, Andrea and Lucas aren't answering my calls. Ooh! I'll call Seb, he always answers my calls!" Ray said and Miles looked at him weird as he put the phone to his ear. A few moments later, he took the phone down and groaned in annoyance. "Oh come on! AWOL, teleport us all to Dystopia."

"Not until we find my sister!" The yellow superhero denied.

"Yeah, but they could be in danger!" Ray argued and Bose sat up.

"I'll try and call Henry, he usually answers my calls." He said and took out his phone. "If he doesn't answer me, he probably won't answer you." Ray said.

"Hey, what's up buddy?" Henry's voice came from the speakers of Bose's phone. Rays eyes widened before he smacked the phone out of Bose's hand. Bose looked at him confused.

"He's my friend! I'll be the one who calls him!" Ray said.

"Hey Henry! I've got Ray here," Schwoz said into his phone and Ray quickly walked over and also smacked the phone out of his hand causing Schwoz looked at him weirdly.

"This is ridiculous. I'll be right back." Miles said before he teleported away.

☆☆☆

Andrea and Charlotte were rushing around the apartment, trying to pack a small duffel bag with things they'll need for at least three days while Lucas and Jasper were having an arm wrestle. "Come on! You got this!" Adrian encouraged as he sat on his knees beside Lucas. Just as he said that, Jasper managed to push Lucas's arm down on the coffee table.

"You don't got this." Adrian said as he looked at Lucas's hand. Jasper stood up and threw his arms in the air and a massive smile found it's way to his face. "I win!" He yelled happily before he started doing his little happy dance.

Lucas turned his head towards Adrian and smiled at him nervously. Adrian shook his head before they both laughed at how stupid they are for not winning a single game.

"You guys are terrible at game night." Henry said and the two agreed. "That is very much true." Lucas nodded.

"Will you idiots get off your butts and help us." Charlotte said as she stood behind the breakfast bar.

Miles then teleported right beside Jasper as he was still doing his happy dance, causing him to jump and let out a high pitch scream. Miles looked at the group that surrounded the round coffee table. "What are you doing? We need your help!" He said, more towards Henry.

"We're getting ready." Henry said and Miles raised an eyebrow and Andrea came up behind him. "And by that, he means me and Charlotte are getting ready." She said and Henry rolled his eyes.

"Well, hurry up!" Miles yelled and Andrea jumped back. "Ok, ok. Calm down. We're almost ready." She said before she went over to the breakfast bar where the duffle bag was. Adrian stood up and walked over to the two girls behind the breakfast bar. "Do we have everything?" He asked and Charlotte nodded.

"Yeah, thank you for the help." She said sarcastically and Adrian nodded. "You're welcome." He said and Charlotte looked at him weirdly.

"Ok, we're ready to go." Andrea said and Henry and Lucas stood up from the floor. "Finally." Miles sighed and Henry looked at him weirdly. "You've only been here for two minutes." He said and Miles nodded.

"I know. But Rays been trying to call you for an hour. And warning: he's not very happy." Miles said and Henry sighed. "This is gonna be fun." He said quietly.

They walked over to Andrea and Adrian. "Ok, we'll see you guys when we get back." Andrea said to Charlotte, Jasper and Seb.

"Please call us when you get Eliza back." Charlotte said and Jasper agreed. "We will." Lucas said with a nod.

"And please make sure this apartment is still standing when we get back." Henry said sternly to the three and Seb shrugged. "No promises." He said and Henry's eyes widened.

"Wait, what?" He asked but before he could get an answer, Miles teleported them away.

☆☆☆

On the top of Nakatomi Tower, Eliza, Mika and Chapa lay unconscious while in their super suits. The three woke up and noticed that they all had some weird device on each of them. "Chapa, Eliza? You ok?" Mika asked as she sat up straight.

"I feel like you look." Chapa said sarcastically and Mika nodded. "Oh great, so you're feeling gorgeous." She retaliated and Eliza smiled as she stood up and noticed a weird device wrapped around her ankle, neck and wrists.

"What's around your necks?" Chapa asked as she noticed the weird collar on both her friends necks. "What's on your hands?" Eliza asked, referring to the glass ovals on Chapa's hands.

Chapa stood up and trued using her powers but the glass stopped it from hoping anywhere. Chapa used it again and Mika sighed. "Stop it!"

Eliza tried to use her energy manipulation but nothing happened, she then tried to activate her bionics but again, nothing happened. "Wait, where are we?" Eliza asked as she looked around.

"On the top of Nakatomi Tower." A voice said behind the three teens. They turned around and saw Cyborg Rick Twittler standing beside a control console. "Feel free to leave. But you're not the one floats and none of you can disappear so you might wanna step away from the edge." He smirked.

"Well, I am the one who screams!" Mika yelled as she tried to use her super scream but it didn't work. Mika glared at Cyborg Rick Twittler. "Are you done?" He asked and Mika rolled her eyes.

"What are we doing here, Twittler?" Eliza asked with a glare. "We're waiting for a friend." Cyborg Rick Twittler said and Chapa shrugged.

"Weird place to meet but ok." She said.

"There he is!" Cyborg Rick Twittler exclaimed and the three superheroes turned around and saw Drex storm up to Twittler with an angry look on his face. "Did you just climb up the side of a building?" Twittler asked as he wondered how Drex got there without coming through the door.

Instead of answering, Drex put his hand around Twittler's neck and lifted him off the ground. "I see you got my note." Twittler said out of breath.

"You used me as a distraction and shot me into space! Gimme one reason why I shouldn't end you right now!" Drex yelled and Twittler shrugged. "My infectious charm." He said and Drex moved him closer to the side of the building.

"No no! I can give you what you really want!" Twittler said and Chapa nodded. "Fashion sense." She said and Eliza couldn't help but snort.

"What did you say?' Drex asked as he turned around to the three girls. "She has a point, I mean who wears headbands?" Eliza asked with a small laugh and Mika and Chapa laughed along with her.

"I mean Henry Hart." Twittler said and Drex glared at him. "I can get you revenge on Henry Hart."

"Please tell me he's joking." Eliza asked her friends who shrugged.

Drex put Twittler down on the ground and released him. "Explain." He said but Twittler held onto his throat as he caught his breathe.

"My guess, and it's a good one cause it's well, me. And I think that Captain Man woke up in KLVY, saw that these three were missing, panicked and called in Henry, Andrea and Lucas from Dystopia. And they're probably in the Man's Nest right now." Twittler said and Drex smirked.

Eliza, Mika and Chapa shared a look of worry.

☆☆☆

Miles teleported into the Man's Nest with Henry, Andrea, Lucas, and Adrian. Ray looked over at the group and a massive smile formed on his face. "Hey!" He said as he walked over and hugged the small group.

Once the group pulled away, Ray hugged Andrea and Lucas for a few moments before they
pulled away and Ray looked at Henry. "Too busy to take my calls?" He asked and Schwoz, Miles and Bose groaned in annoyance as Andrea smiled in amusement.

"We were having our game night." Henry defended. "But you weren't when Bose and Schwoz called." Ray argued before a small argument broke out.

"Should we stop them?" Bose asked and Miles shook his head. "I think this is just what they do." He said and Schwoz, Andrea, Lucas, and Adrian nodded. "You have no idea." Andrea told the two younger boys as she watched her boyfriend and dad argue.

Schwoz walked over and hugged Henry after he hugged the rest of the group. Henry smiled as he hugged Schwoz before him and Ray started arguing again.

"This is weirdly amusing." Adrian said and Lucas nodded in agreement. "Yup, nothings change." He said.

☆☆☆

Bose got Ray and Henry to sit opposite each other on the round couch as the other four stood around the couch. "Can we please finish this therapy session so we can find Chapa, Eliza and my sister?" Miles asked and Bose nodded.

"I'm almost done." Bose said as he had a little notebook in front of him and Miles sighed.

Bose looked between the two others sitting in the couch who both refused to look at each other. "Henry, do you agree to answer Rays calls unless you're in a life or death situation?" Bose asked the former sidekick.

"I can agree to that." Henry nodded and Bose turned to Ray. "And Ray, can you agree that Henry has his own life, and that his boundaries are not an attack on you?" Bose asked and Ray looked at him before he shrugs. "I always answers his call." He said and everyone groaned in annoyance.

"And he doesn't call very often. Just saying." Ray added and Miles walked away before he turned back to the group. "I'm gonna go find my sister. Anyone who wants to help is free to join me." He said and Andrea agreed. "I'm going as well." She said.

"Do we even know where they are? Did I miss that part?" Bose asked, worry is his voice. He didn't like not knowing where Eliza was, he just wanted to make sure she was safe and get her back home.

"No, I'm just gonna teleport around town until I find them." Miles said and Henry's phone started ringing. "Hey, Mika's calling me right now." He said and the group crowded around the couch again as he answered the call.

"Oh, so you pick up when she calls? That's nice." Ray said as he stood up. "Mika, hello?" Henry said into the phone and Miles screamed her name into the phone, causing Andrea to cover her ears as she stood beside him.

"Really? You're almost louder then her." She said and Henry agreed as he also covered his ear.

☆☆☆

On the top of Nakatomi Towers, Cyborg Rich Twittler was explaining his plan and Mika came up with an idea to call Henry and hide her phone in her sleeve. "So, what's this thing you're building?" Drex asked as Cyborg Rick Twittler still stood by the control console. "Something to bring more of your computer viruses back here so you can destroy the internet?" Drex asked and Twittler shook his head.

"No, I think that one killed the last of my viruses." He said as he pointed to Phantom who shrugged. "Sorry."

"No, it's ok. Now that I'm half robot, I have a completely different view of the internet." Twittler said and Eliza and Chapa shared a look of confusion.

Meanwhile, in the Man's Nest, the group stood up and Henry held his phone on loud speaker. "I think I know why Mika called." Henry said and Ray tried to smack his phone out of his hand but Henry blocked his phone. "Dude, stop." He said and Ray retracted his arm for a few moments before he reached out again.

Henry activated his force field and Ray flew backwards and onto the ground. "Ok, that was Henry using his boundaries to attack me." Ray said and Adrian looked at him weird.

"You technically attacked him first." Lucas said and Henry agreed. "Henry, do you want to respond to Ray's feelings?" Bose asked Henry.

"Those weren't my boundaries. That was my force field. And I think Mika called me so we can hear what Twittler's plan is." Henry said and Bose nodded. "And Ray," he started but Miles cut him off.

"I can't hear my sister!" He yelled and Bose covered his ears and Lucas looked at the yellow superhero. "I would like to keep my hearing, thank you." He said sarcastically and Miles nodded and held his hands up.

"So, tell us your plan Twittler." Mika said on the top of Nakatomi Tower as she held her hand out to Cyborg Rick Twittler.

"Why are you pointing like that." Chapa asked and Eliza nodded as she looked at Mika weirdly. "I always point like this." Mika said and Eliza shook her head with a small laugh. "No you don't."

"It's my signature point." Mika said and Chapa narrowed her eyes at her. "Who has a signature point?" She asked and Drex pointed to himself. "Oh, I do." He said.

"Really?" Chapa asked and Drex nodded. "Yeah, it's like this." He said before he pointed at Cyborg Rick Twittler.

Eliza nodded in approval. "Now that's a cool point." She said and Chapa agreed.

"Just tell us your plan!" Mike shouted towards Cyborg Rick Twittler.

☆☆☆

"Will you let me in?" Ray asked as he stood outside of Henry's force field with his hands in his hips and the other stood inside of it. "Will you be cool?" Henry asked Ray.

"Will you let me in?" Ray repeated and Andrea rolled her eyes. "Will you be cool?" Henry asked again.

"Let me in and you'll find out." Ray said and Henry put his hands together. "Will you. Be. Cool?" Henry asked.

"I don't think he's ready to be cool." Adrian said just as Ray started kicking the force field.

"Guys! Plan!" Miles said and he pointed to the notebook Bose held where he was writing the plan Cyborg Rick Twittler was saying.

"And then I thought, if I can't beat the internet, I can be the internet." Cyborg Rick Twittler said and took his off robot hand that revealed some sort of plug. "Are you going to stab it to death?" Chapa asked.

Cyborg Rick Twittler turned to Chapa and fake laughed before he turned serious again. "No." He said before he plugged his arm into a weird socket thing.

"Wait, why are you suddenly glowing?" Mika asked

"I bet he's drawing internet power." Adrain said and Lucas nodded.

"Cause I'm drawing internet power." Rick Twittler said and Adrian smiled. "I think I'm Sherlock Holmes." He said and him and Henry fist bumped.

"Guys, quiet, I'm trying to listen." Ray said and Andrea raised her eyebrow. "Really?" She asked.

☆☆☆

"So I can absorb and control the internet itself!" Cyborg Rick Twittler said and Chapa's eyes widened. "Oh, no! Someone's gonna control all the funny cat memes and all the old people arguing on FakeBook." She said and Eliza nodded

"Don't you dare do anything to those funny cat memes." She said to Rick Twittler who smirked. "I'll control more than that." He said.

"He's right. These days everything's connected to the internet." Mika said and Twittler nodded. "Points to the smart one!" He said and Chapa and Eliza looked at him.

"Hey!"

"Wait! Before you take over the internet, I wanna text Leo and tell him I'll meet him at the comic book store next week." Eliza said as she took out her phone. Cyborg Rick Twittler rolled his eyes and used his laser eye to blast her phone of her hand.

Eliza looked down at her now burned phone before she looked back at the cyborg. "Rude." She said and Cyborg Rick Twittler rolled his eyes again.

"Once I control the internet, I can control machines, factories, aircraft's, cities. Countries!" Twittler said and Mika nodded as she looked at nothing in particular. "You'd be able to run the world." She said.

"From right here in Swellview." Twittler smirked.

"Then do it tough guy. If you're so great, stop talking to us and start beating the internet." Chapa said and Twittler tilted his head to the side. "I need a little more power to maintain the optimum algorithm computations but if I could get crystals buried underneath some rubble." Twittler started explaining.

☆☆☆

"I can't hear anything, can you connect your phone to the Man's Nest speakers?" Ray asked Henry who shook his head. "No, I don't know how, but Shh." He said.

"Schwoz. Get in here and help Henry connect his phone to the speakers!" Ray shouted out to Schwoz. "We're trying to listen so we know what he wants." Miles said to Ray who looked at him.

"The password is 32INCHBICEPS, all caps." Bose said to Henry who looked at him weirdly. "Get it?" Ray asked before he started flexing causing everyone to look at him. "Dios mío." Andrea said as she shook her head.

The metal door opened and Schwoz walked through with a wireless speaker.

☆☆☆

"So you need someone who's indestructible to go into the ruins of the Man Cave, get some alrithium crystals that are still down there and bring them back to you?" Drex asked and Twittler nodded. "Smart guy."

"If I get you these crystals, you get me Henry Hart?" Drex asked as he walked over to Twittler and he nodded. "Cyborgs promise." He said.

Drex nodded. "Deal." He smiled before he ran over to the side of the building and jumped off. Eliza, Chapa and Mika ran to the edge and looked down to see Drex land on the top of a car. Eliza's eyes widened as the driver honked their horn. "Still alive, still evil!" Drex yelled out.

"That dude is hardcore." Chapa said and Eliza looked at her with her eyes still wide.

"And so are all of you." Twittler said and the three superheroes turned to him. "I want you three to help me run the world." He said.

"What?" Mika asked and Eliza shook her head. "Absolutely not."

☆☆☆

The group sat around the round couch with popcorn and they started talking over each other. "Quiet, I'm trying to listen." Ray said and everyone looked at him before listening again.

"When I'm in charge, everything will be perfect." Twittler said. "There won't be any hunger, no crime, no sadness. No more mean comments on the internet." He said.

"Mika hates those." Miles said.

"I do hate those." Mika said and Miles threw his hands in the air.

"So, how about it? Wanna help me make a perfect world?" Twittler asked and Mika hesitated. "I mean kinda." She said and Eliza looked at her confused. "I can't believe you're listening to this rubbish." Eliza said and Chapa agreed.

"We know you love telling people what to do, and you always think that you know better." Chapa said and Mika nodded. "Cause I do."

Eliza rolled her eyes. "Yeah. But that doesn't mean you and mr half robot there can take over the world. Cause there is one fault in your plan. Just because there's no more internet, doesn't mean that there won't be any crime. And it doesn't mean that people still won't say mean things, expect instead of online, it'll be to peoples faces."

"It's not gonna be that fun when Captain Man and the rest of Danger Force get up here and throw you off this roof!" Chapa said and Eliza agreed.

"They'll try." Twittler chuckled. "But when they do, you'll help me defeat them." He said and the three looked at him confused.

"Why would we do that?" Chapa asked.

"Because, I can help you find your cell phone." Twittler said and Eliza's eyes widened. "Do not joke about my cell phone!" Chapa snapped.

Twittler raised his hands in surrender. "I'm not. I know exactly where it is. I found it's location when I jacked into the net." He said and Mika shook her head.

"He's lying." She said and Eliza agreed. Cyborg Rick Twittler shook his head before he projected an image of what looked to be a picture of Chapa when she was younger. "Does this picture look familiar?" Twittler asked. "It's from your cell phone, isn't it?"

"Is it?" Mika asked and Chapa nodded. "Yeah."

"If you help me defeat your friends, I give you your cell phone." Twittler said and Eliza looked down, suddenly finding her shoes very interesting.

☆☆☆

"Lady and gentleman, we're in trouble." Bose said and the groups around the couch agreed.

☆☆☆

Eliza lifted her head and looked Cyborg Rick Twittler in the eye. "No, you do whatever you want, but you can not make me turn on my best friends." She said and Mika nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, i actually kinda like my friends a little bit, don't tell them." Chapa said and Eliza smiled.

Cyborg Rick Twittler sighed as he shook his head. "Well, I tried." He said as he walked over closer to the edge. "On to plan C." He said before he took out a remote and pressed a button.

Eliza, Chapa and Mika tried to move but it was like their bodies were frozen. Eliza looked Twittler with wide eyes as he walked over to Mika and hung up the call with Henry and took her phone. "I hope your friends at the Man's Nest enjoyed the show." Twittler said and the three girls looked at each other.

☆☆☆

Henry picked up his phone after a few moments of silence. "She hung up." He said and looked at Andrea who looked back at him with worry. "Schwoz, did you track her location?" Ray asked and Schwoz's eyes widened. "Oopsie."

Miles stood up from his spot at the end of the couch beside Andrea. "Oopsie?!" He repeated.

"I got caught up listening to the show and I forgot." Schwoz defended and Adrian nodded in understanding as he put a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"Wait, so what do we think Twittlers doing to them now?" Bose asked in worry for his girlfriend and best friends. "He's probably touching my sisters hair, she hates when people touch her hair." Miles said.

"I touch her hair all the time." Ray said and Miles looked over to him. "An she hates it." He said and Ray nodded. "Good to know." He said.

☆☆☆

Cyborg Rick Twittler put the same kind of VR goggles that he used to brainwash Eliza on all three of the girls and the goggles were glowing. "Ok, I tried not to touch your hair but it's hard not too when you're brainwashing someone." He said to Mika and Eliza's VR goggles stopped glowing.

"The firsts one done." He smirked and walked over to Eliza and took the goggles off and her eyes opened and they were glowing. She stared off into the distance and the glow disappeared and her eye colour was no longer brown, but a light grey.

Chapa's goggles also stopped glowing and Twittler took the goggles off and Chapa's eyes were the same as Eliza's. He looked between the two girls and smirked. "Perfect." He said and the two superheroes looked off into the distance with a faint evil smirk on their faces.

☆☆☆

Back in the Man's Nest, Ray was explaining his plan to Henry,Adrian, Lucas, Bose and Miles as Andrea was gonna stay behind and help Schwoz find Mika, Chapa and Eliza. "We surprise Drex when he crawls out of the rubble that used to be Man Cave." Ray said as the group stood around the lockers.

"You mean like Junk-N-Stuff?" Bose asked as Ray walked over to the round couch. "No, there's this old Man Cave air shaft that connects to a sewer behind a store called Mouth Candy." Ray said and Bose nodded.

"Wait, isn't that the store where Mitch Bilsky set up Jasper with that Candy Boot thing?" Lucas asked and Ray nodded and Henry stood up. "I remember that." He said as he chuckled. "That was funny." He said and Lucas agreed.

"But when Drex does crawl out of that sewer, we'll make him tell us where ShoutOut, Phantom and Volt are!" Miles said and Ray nodded. "Right." He said and they started walking over to the tube pad.

"Wait." Henry said and everyone turned to face him. "This feels like a trap." He said and Ray looked at him confused. "How?"

"It's too easy." Henry said. "I mean, Rick Twittler must've known we were listening." He said and Miles scoffed. "How'd he know that?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"He knows everything." Adrian said and Henry nodded. "Exactly, it's kinda his thing." He said.

"I saw we go." Ray said and Miles agreed. "I say go." He said.

"I say trap." Henry said and Adrian nodded. "I also say trap." He said and Ray looked at him. "Really, I thought you were smart." He said and Adrian shrugged,

"I am, but Henry's right. It feels too easy. I think there's more to Twittlers plan, and he probably knew we were listening so he didn't say his whole plan." He said and Lucas agreed.

The group turned to Bose who raised his hands in surrender. "I don't know what to say." He said as he held a nervous smile.

"Gooo!" A voice said from behind the group and they turned around to see Schwoz laying on the table in the middle of the couch with a bucket of popcorn and Andrea standing beside the couch with her head in her hands and she shook her head.

Schwoz sat up legs crossed. "What? This is interesting." He said as he ate popcorn.

☆☆☆

In the town of Swellview, behind the store Mouth Candy, Drex crawled out of the sewer. He looked around before he stood up and started walking away. Captain Man snuck up behind him,  but as he was about to land a punch, Drex turned around and grabbed his fist. "You're getting slow, old man." Drex said before he punched Ray in the face.

Captain Man quickly recovered and punched Drex in the and AWOL ran over with Adrian following him as Captain Man and Drex started swinging at each other. "Can I get in? Hello?" AWOL said and the two kept fighting.

Drex got Captain Man in a choke hold and tried to scratch his face, thinking he was still not indestructible. "I'm okay!" Captain Man called out as Drex's claw didn't leave a mark. Drex looked at him confused and Captain Man took the opportunity to elbow him in the face.

Captain Man punched him again, knocking him the ground unconscious. "Oh, that felt good." Captain Man said and AWOL looked at him. "You wanna kick him?" Captain Man asked.

"No, I can't do that! He's already on the ground!" AWOL said and Adrian shrugged. "Of course you can." He said before he kicked Drex in the stomach.

The three then heard a super scream that pushed them back and they all hit their heads of the wall, causing them to go unconscious.

ShoutOut walked over with her eyes grey but Henry quickly went behind her and put his hand over her mouth so she wouldn't use her super scream again. Brainstorm and Lucas quickly went to Henry's side. "Why's Mika all evil now?" Brainstorm asked.

"I don't know. But if there's an evil ShoutOut, there's probably an evil," before Henry could finish his sentence, the three got blasted with a laser sphere and electricity, causing them to go flying back and knocking them unconscious.

Phantom And Volt walked forward as ShoutOut helped Drex up. "Boss says bring that one back." Volt said to Drex as she pointed to Henry. Drex walked over and grabbed Henry's ankle, dragging him back to Nakatomi Towers, following the three girls.

☆☆☆

"This wasn't part of our deal, Twittler. You said I could get revenge on Henry Hart, that ain't  it." Drex said as he looked at Phantom and Volt as they tied Henry to a device Cyborg Rick Twittler made. "Ooh, seems like you two have got some stuff to work through." Henry said and everyone turned to look at him. "Can I recommend Brainstorm? He helped me and Ray work through some stuff, we're in a really good place now."

Cyborg Rick Twittler rolled his eyes before he looked towards Drex. "You'll get him soon. Poor Henry just has something I need." He said.

"A foot massage?" Henry asked and Twittler looked at him confused. "Cause I got you." Henry said but Twittler cut him off by pulling a lever, activating a machine that used Henrys power. "A force field." Twittler smirked as a force field surrounded the area of Nakatomi Towers.

"Anyone wanna come for the kind of the world? Too bad! You can't!" Twittler yelled out to the people down in Swellview.

Drex walked over to stand in front of Henry. "Now that actually looks a lot like revenge." He said. Henry glared at him before he looked over to the three girls. Him and Eliza made eye contact and he could've swore that he saw her eyes go back to their normal colour.

☆☆☆

Captain Man looked out the window of the Man's Nest with Adrian and Brainstorm. "Why is my sister evil, all of a sudden?" AWOL asked Schwoz, Andrea and Lucas. "I mean, I could've seen it with Volt but not Eliza and Mika." He added and Andrea agreed.

"Does that force field remind you of something?" Captain Man asked and Adrian nodded while Brainstorm shook his head. "Not at all."

"It's exactly the same as Henrys force field." Captain Man said and Brainstorm nodded. "Yeah." He said as Schwoz typed away on his laptop.

"The force field is being generated from ten top Nakatomi Tower." Schwoz said. "I bet that where Twittler has Volt, Phantom and ShoutOut." Captain Man said and Lucas nodded nodded.

"Bose, I bet that's where Twittler has Chapa, Eliza and my sister." AWOL said and Captain Man looked at him weirdly as Andrea held back a laugh. "Yeah, I just said that." Captain Man said.

"Yeah, anyway, we should teleport," before Captain Man could finish his sentence, AWOL cut him off. "We should teleport to the top of Nakatomi Towers!" AWOL said and Captain Man looked at them annoyed while Schwoz, Lucas, Andrea and Adrian were finding it amusing.

"I just said that!" Captain Man yelled before AWOL and Brainstorm teleported away. Lucas and Andrea smirked. "3, 2, 1." They counted down together and the two teleported back when they said one.

"Are you forgetting something?" Captain Man asked. "Come on!" AWOL said and Captain Man, Adrian and Lucas all huddled together with the two and they teleported away.

They teleported to the top of Nakatomi Towers and kneeled down. "Ok, here's the plan." Captain Man said before he went over their plan. "Got it?" He asked the four.

"Yeah, one question though." Adrian said and Captain Man nodded. "You do realise they can see us." He asked and Captain Man looked up to see Cyborg Rick Twittler, Drex, Henry, Phantom, Volt and ShoutOut all looking at them. "Hey." Cyborg Rick Twittler said as he awkwardly waved.

"Ok, that is new information." Captain Man said. "New plan, try not to get killed." He said and Lucas nodded. "That's a great plan." He said sarcastically and his dad glared at him. "I'll shut up."

The group stood up and looked around at the five that surrounded them. "Totally knew you could see us so that was on purpose." Caption Man shrugged.

"No it wasn't." Drex said and Adrian shook his head. "Yes it was, Mr Monster Claw." He said and him and Lucas fist bumped. "Exactly, we wanted you to get a good look at our faces so you could tell the devil who sent ya!" AWOL yelled.

"Great line." Brainstorm praised and Adrian and Lucas agreed. "Thank you." AWOL smiled at the three.

Captain Man let out a battle cry before he charged at Drex, only to get pushed over the railing. AWOL sighed. "I'll go get him." He said before he teleported away.

Adrian and Lucas went over to try and help Henry as Brainstorm looked between his girlfriend and his two best friends who all smirked at each other as they got ready to use their powers.

"Please don't hurt me!" He yelled before she took off in a run before sliding on his knees just as the three girls used their powers. Instead of hitting Brainstorm, they blasted each other so they all fell to the ground.

Brainstorm stood up and looked at the three girls on the ground. "I did not think that would work." He said.

"Good job, buddy!" Lucas praised as he tried to help Henry. "Now go and see if you can find anything that can help them!" He said and Brainstorm nodded before AWOL teleported back on the roof with Captain Man. "Thanks for the lift." He said and AWOL nodded.

"No problem, just try and stay on the." AWOL got cut off when Drex tackled him to the ground and he let out a shriek.

Captain Man went over to help Lucas and Adrian. Rick Twittler, Volt, Phantom and ShoutOut all gathered together and used their powers on the three of them. Phantom blasted her laser sphere at Captain Man who glared at her. "How rude!" He said, mocking her.

The three tried breaking the chains that were attached to Henry's wrists. "You better pick up my calls!" Captain Man yelled over the noise of the four behind them using their powers as he destroyed one of the chains, freeing Henrys hand.

Behind them AWOL and Brainstorm were fighting Drex. Brainstorm did a spin kick that Eliza taught him to do, and his foot collided with Drex's face, knocking him unconscious. "Nice move!" AWOL praised and Brainstorm nodded. "Thanks." He smiled before the two went off to find the three VR goggles.

Adrian managed to deactivate the machine as Captain Man broke the other chain and he stepped back too far and flew off the roof again. Henry, Adrian and Lucas turned to face the four again. They blasted their powers towards them and Henry activated his force field, causing their powers to bounce off it.

Phantom stepped to the side as Volt and ShoutOut got hit, causing them to go flying backwards. Drex got up and him and Rick Twittler started fighting Henry, Lucas and Adrian.

Brainstorm and AWOL came back with the VR goggles. "You get ShoutOut and Volt, I'll get Phantom." Brainstorm said and AWOL nodded before he went over to the two unconscious girls.

Brainstorm looked at his girlfriend who was already looking at him with a blank expression and her eyes grey as she cracked her knuckles. "Hey, El. I just wanna help you." He tried reasoning with her but she used her laser sphere to blast the VR goggles out of his hand.

Brainstorm looked at the ground where the now broken pair of VR goggles laid. He looked back at Phantom who took a step closer to him and he took a step back before she threw a punch towards him. He blocked it as she threw another punch which he also blocked.

She lifted her leg and kicked him right in the chest, causing him to stumble back a bit. She tried to kick him in the side but he quickly dodged it. As she threw more punches and kicks, Brainstorm kept blocking, not taking the offence side because he didn't want to hurt her. She spun around and then kicked him in the chest with more force and he stumbled back, holding his chest in pain.

"Eliza, you don't want to do this, I know you don't. I know the real Eliza's still in there, so where is she? Where's my Eliza?" He asked and he noticed her eyes changed colour slightly and her fighting stance weakened.

He looked down at the broken VR goggles then back at Phantom and an idea came into his head. "It's worth a shot." He shrugged before he walked forward and cupped Phantoms cheek before smashing his lips onto hers. After a moment or two, he felt her kiss back and he smiled, knowing he got his girl back.

Captain Man climbed up the side of the building as Henry kicked Drex and he fell over the edge, taking Captain Man with him. "Oh, come on!" Captain Man yelled.

Cyborg Rick Twittler grabbed Henrys arms and held him back. "Let him go Twittler." Volt said, back to her normal self along with ShoutOut. "We said let him go." ShoutOut said.

Henry then elbowed Cyborg Rick Twittler in the the stomach and in the face, making him let him go. Eliza stood up and walked beside her best friends and they all smirked towards the cyborg.

"This is gonna hurt." Cyborg Rick Twittler said before the Phantom, Volt and ShoutOut blasted him all at once, knocking him out.

"Hey strangers." Phantom smiled as she walked over and hugged Lucas. When they pulled away, she hugged Adrian. "Sup, Shortie?" He asked and Phantom pulled away and pouted playfully. "I'm not short." She said and Adrian smiled and she couldn't help but also smile,

"We thought you were in Dystopia." ShoutOut smiled and Volt nodded. "Yeah, when did you get here?" She asked.

"About four," Henry got cut off when AWOL yelled, "Mika!!"

The group covered their ears. "Seriously. That's like louder than her dude." Volt said and Henry nodded. "Right."

Brainstorm turned to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you." He whispered in her ear. "I missed you too." Phantom said with a smile. Brainstorm pulled away but still had his arms wrapped around her and kissed her forehead.

Captain Man then came up from the side of the building and got in a fighting stance but he dropped it when he saw Twittler on the ground unconscious. "Oh come on! I missed it?"

"Yup." Phantom nodded.

"Well, what are we supposed to do with him?" Captain Man asked and Volt smirked. "I have ideas."

☆☆☆

The group sat around the round couch. "I'd like my body back. Please." Rick Twittler said as Schwoz managed to store his head in a box and the group laughed. "This isn't funny." Twittler said.

"Then why are we laughing?" Henry asked from his spot beside Andrea. "Cause it's hilarious." Phantom said from behind Andrea and beside Brainstorm. Andrea lifted her fist and the two sisters fist bumped.

Henry's phone then started ringing. "I gotta take this." He said before he answered the call. "Hey Ray, wassup?" He said and Captain Man nodded with a smile as he stood beside the couch. "Just checking." He said.

"So, when do we go find Drex?" ShoutOut asked and Volt looked at her. "Can we just have one day off?" She asked.

"No days off." Phantom and Captain Man said in sync. "That's my girl." Captain Man said as he pointed to the young curly haired girl.

"Schwoz says that Drex isn't even in Swellview anymore." Brainstorm said and Miles nodded. "Then I guess he's someone else's problem." He said and Henry stood up.

"Yeah, ours." He said as he looked between Andrea, Lucas and Adrian. "I thought you were all heading back to Dystopia?" Captain Man said and Phantom nodded.

"We will, eventually." Andrea said and Henry nodded. "But I don't like the idea of Drex being out there." He said and Adrian and Lucas agreed.

"Yeah, the worlds not safe with him roaming free." Adrian said. Captain Man nodded in understanding. "You need any help?" He asked the group. 

"No, we got this." Henry said as Phantom got up and stood beside Captain Man. The group came together in a group hug.

The ground pulled away and Andrea and Lucas turned to their little sister. "Try and not get possessed while we're gone." Lucas said and Eliza shrugged. "I'll try but no promises." She said jokingly and Lucas shook his head before he took her in for a hug. "Be safe, mariposa." He said and she nodded.

"Don't worry, I will." She said and they pulled away and smiled. Lucas stepped back and Andrea immediately took the younger girl in for a hug. "Please be careful. I don't wanna get another call saying you've been kidnapped." She said and Eliza laughed. "I'll be careful, I promise." She said and Andrea nodded.

"Good." She said and kissed Eliza's head. "Te amo." Eliza said to the two and her siblings nodded. "Nosotros también te amamos." They said with a smile.

Eliza turned to Adrian who smiled at her. "You know, I taught you well." He said and Eliza nodded. "You did." She smiled. Adrian put his feet together and bowed and Eliza did the same before Adrian took her in for a hug.

"Please be safe." He said as she nodded. "I will." She said and they pulled apart before going in for another group hug with the others before the five went up to the tube pad.

"See you around." Volt said and the rest of Danger Force said their goodbye.

The metal door then opened and Cyborg Rick Twittler's body came running through followed by Schowz. "It's looking for its head!" Schwoz said as he started chasing the body around the round couch and the group of teenagers burst out laughing.

"Oh, I miss this." Henry said and Lucas nodded. "Good memories." He said as the group looked at the smiles on the young teens faces.

"Down the tube." They said before they disappeared, leaving Danger Force, Captain Man and Schwoz with Rick Twittler's body.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

48K 500 65
love isn't always easy [tom holland & camila mendes]
12.7K 167 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...
19.8K 178 22
Matt dillon imagines and headcannons
26.2K 638 37
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...