Alina

By ihidethisapp

The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian m... More

Author's Note
The Cast
Alina
The Ivanov Brothers
Alexei & Alina
Antonio
Alina
Alessandro
Antonio
Alina
Antonio
The Ivanov Brothers
Alina
Antonio
Antonio
Alessandro
Dmitri
Alina
The Italians
Antonio
The Lombardi Cousins
Antonio
Alina
Alberto
Emilia
Alessandro
Antonio
The Ivanov Brothers
Alina
Author's Note
Alina
Character Aesthetics
Author's Note
Alina
Author's Note
Dmitri
Bianca & Alina
Roman & Alessandro
The Messenger
Domenico
Damien
The Father Daughter Duo
Alexei
New Russians
Alina
Alessandro
Alina
Antonio
The Messenger
Anastasia
Isaac
Alessandro
Third Person
Antonio
Alina
Alina
Antonio
Alberto
Stefano
Third Person
The Sicilians
Alina
Nikolai
Alexei
Antonio
Roman
Anastasia
Dmitri
Anastasia
Alina
Bianca
Alessandro
Alina
Third person

The Power Couple

30.5K 806 41
By ihidethisapp

Antonio's POV:

My family and I are peacefully eating our dinner. We're laughing and talking and just having a great time with each other.

I really missed this.

My daughter has brought my family back together and I couldn't be more thankful for our beautiful girl.

BANG BANG BANG

Gunshots

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"

We flip the tables and get behind and we grab our guns and turn the safety off.

I look next to me and my baby is crying in her mothers arms, covering her ears from all the yelling and gunfire.

"Bianca take Allie and get out now. The car is in the back. Shoot to kill." I kiss her and she makes a run for the passage.

Every place we own has a secret passageway for the family in case of emergency. She pushes the wall in the correct place and puts the code into the hidden keypad. She looks back at me and runs with our daughter.

I look to my sons who watched as their mother escapes with their sister. Worry is clear as day in their eyes.

"Roman what do you see?" I ask.

He's on his phone looking at the cameras.

"It's just a group of robbers. I see three of them. They're yelling at the customers to hand over their valuables."

"Have to give it to them, it's kind of smart. No one expects a restaurant." Damien says.

"But they made the wrong decision today, no one fucks with the Lombardis." Domenico finishes the sentence for his twin.

"Let's have some fun with them boys." I say with a grin.

We come out of the room and though we can't see their faces, the look in the robbers' eyes is priceless. Everyone in this city knows us.

"Well hello boys." Alessandro says. He picks up the wine bottle on someone's table and takes a sip. "Thanks man." He nods to the man lying on his stomach near the table with his hands behind his head.

We're not usually like this but it's fun to have the dramatic effect.

My son steps over him and continues to advance towards the robbers.

One turns to the door to run but stops dead in his tracks when he sees the twins standing there. They nod their heads at him with a grin.

"Hey everyone! Go to the kitchen and stay there until we come get you and you're items will be returned!" Roman yells to the customers who have no trouble getting the hell out of the dining room.

Another robber raises his gun at Luca and shoots. With a straight face he simply moves his head to the side, dodging the bullet.

Smooth.

"So, you thought you could just come into my restaurant and wreak havoc? Very stupid move my friend." I say as I approach. The poor man looks like he's about the crap himself.

"We didn't know this was your place Mr. Lombardi." He stutters.

"Well unfortunately for you, it is."

"Yes, it seems so. This also yours?" Another voice says from behind me.

I turn and stop dead in my tracks. A large man holds a gun to my daughter's head. She's frozen. She's not crying or moving at all. It's like she's afraid to move. A small tear falls down her face.

No.

"Let the girl go." My sons say as they draw their guns on the man.

"No. I don't think I will. Let me and my men go  with the valuables and you can have your daughter back. Sound good?" This man has a lot of balls for someone who clearly has a death wish.

"Where is my wife?"

"Oh, her? She's currently fighting another guy out back. Grabbed her from behind while I plucked this one out of her car seat. She's been quiet since. Good kid, should I keep her?"

"Let my daughter go right fucking now!"

BANG

Bianca.

Bianca's POV:

I race through the passage and get let out in the back ally. I run to the car with my daughter in one arm and my gun drawn in the other.
I'm not some useless mafia wife who hides behind her husband and her title. Before I met my husband, I was the heir to the American mafia.

Growing up, I was abused by my parents for not being a boy. My mother couldn't produce a son and as the child of the then current mafia leaders, only she could produce a legitimate heir. They tried and tried for years to get a second kid, but she just couldn't get pregnant.

My so called "parents" almost shipped me off to Russia which I now know that they meant to enroll me in their assassin program.
Sick bastards.

I was raised to "be a lady" and hated every minute of my mothers stupid lessons.
I was also taught self defense for a while but it became more important to be prepared to serve my husband rather than being able to protect myself.

My excuse of parents arranged a marriage to a son of the Italian mafia, my Antonio, when I was 20.

That's the only good thing they did for me.
I met the love of my life and his family became mine. I love my in-laws like they're my own parents. When they discovered what they did to me, they killed my parents and my husband and I took over the American mafia.

From then on, the Lombardis made sure I could always protect myself when they wouldn't be there. I trained alongside my sister in-law under our mother in-law. That was fun. She's a total badass and my idol for sure. I want my daughter to look up to her the same way I do.

I check my surroundings and it's clear. I don't turn my safety of my gun off, just in case. I hold the gun between my legs for a second and strap Allie into her car seat.

"Mommy," she sniffles. "Is Daddy and my brothers going to be ok?"

"Of course they are sweetie. They're the strongest people in the whole wide world." I say with a smile.

I'm about to close the door when I'm grabbed from behind and shoved to the ground. I was too distracted by my daughter that I was caught off guard. Fuck. I really wasn't in the mood to kill anyone today. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

My gun falls under the car and I don't even try to get it. I can beat this piece of crap without it anyway.

"MOMMY!" Allie cries. The man is holding my daughter in his arms with a gun to her head.

"It's ok sweetie. It's ok. Just listen to what the man says and I'll get you in a second. Stay strong my love it will all be over soon."

"Mrs. Lombardi. What an honor." He says.

"Pleasure." I say with an eye roll.

I can tell there's a person behind me. Amateurs.
I let him grab me so I can trick the man that I'm not a threat anymore. The man holding Allie runs into the restaurant through the passage.

He knows my family has his friends trapped and will use Allie as leverage. Such a kind man bringing a child back to her family.

Now that that asshat is gone I flip the guy over and beat the shit out of him until I knock him out. The loser didn't get one hit on me. I realize that I'm sweating. Ugh, my hair looked so good today.
"Oh great. You made me ruin my hair." I him in his nether region.

I grab my gun and call a cleanup crew to get this guy out of here and I head back inside ready to kill the other guy.

I walk in and see him holding Allie with my family ready to blow his brains out. I lock eyes with Roman and he nods his head, understanding what's about to happen.

"Let my daughter go right fucking now!" And I shoot him in the leg

He lets go of Allie and before she can hit the ground, she's safely caught in Roman's arms.

"Manny!" She cries hugging him.

We put silencers on our guns and shoot the 3 other robbers. The twins knock out the man I shot.

He's going to have a lot of fun in our warehouse.

Everyone runs up to Roman and I snatch her out of his arms.

"Oh my baby, my baby. You're alright. Oh god." I cry.

Antonio embraces me and Allie. I let him take her.

"Oh princess. It's ok. Daddy has you. It's ok." She hugs him tightly like she's afraid he'll disappear.

"I called some men to come and give everyone back their stuff. We can go home now." Roman says. We nod and walk out the door to our cars.

"I want this place closed down by the end of the week." I say to my husband.

"Agreed." he says and kisses Allie's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 160K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
763K 20.2K 46
Ten years ago, Avalee was sent away from her brothers and father with her pregnant mother, Alessia, for their safety. After the sudden death of Aless...
429K 10.3K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
95.4K 1.4K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...