๐š‚๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š—๏ฟฝ...

By TeaCP4

; - You let yourself be isolated in a lone, dense galaxy. And by galaxies, you mean being stuck in a void... More

SHORT SCENE WITH REBEL ROUGE
NOT PART OF THE STORY SCENE W/SONIC
[SHORT] Shattered pt.2
While you wait....
[SPECIAL?] ... [Name]'s memories
I need an idea!!!!
REWRITE CHAPTERS โ†“
000 - Prologue
[DISCONTINUED DRAFT]

[EDITED] Shattered

2.3K 72 39
By TeaCP4

_______________________________________________

ACT ONE: SHATTERED

PART ONE!

_______________________________________________

It would be a great day in Green Hill, but not a really great day if you can count how many times Eggman has attacked this land all over again. But another many times; Sonic The Hedgehog always has the guts to defeated Eggman with no lose. However, it's the first time he's quite late, his friends will probably rant all their voices out to him, but most of all it's especially you.

From afar, Sonic keep running and running, collecting rings and going around the palm trees as many flickies would fly away because the intense shaking from the leaves of the tree, only for it to stop just in two seconds. Then there's Big The Cat, his fishing rod was resting on his shoulder with his best friend Froggy on top of his head, then a blue dash of streak run past him. Due to the intense force of wind that was following the blue blur, making him twirl around, his fishing rod was knocked out of his grasp and fling straight to the air. Suddenly, Sonic came back for his aid, he goes up behind him to hold his back before he could fall on his butt, his fishing rod is back to his hand, surprising. Sonic went in front of him and apologized, jogging his legs. "Sorry, Big! Sorry, Froggy!" He pointed his thumb to his behind. "Can't chat, gotta go help our friends!" And with that, he dashes off. Again.

Big shrugs it off with a small grin, and waves at the hedgehog. "No problem, Sonic!"

Croak!

"Home is where your friends are as they say,
and that is Green Hill, where the best beaches, palm trees, and chilidogs are just the tip of the iceberg!"

"We've saved this place a million times from this doofus."

Eggman shows up on the screen, laughing in full pride then lifting his arms dramatically with an evil grin plastered on his face, as many villain would act. Not entirely new.

"Then there's Shadow."

"It's complicated. More on him later..."

"The fact is; we never lose!"

"Cause' if you got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!"

At last, he runs up to the tall hill where his crew is fighting against the robots. Skidding himself to a dramatic stop when he enters the cave, grinning gleefully and looking down at his friends' mess; many robots was scattered down, limps were spreading separately from the bodies of the robots, some many are remaining, loading their aim and weapons. Sonic, who greeted at them with full amiable tone on his voice, and also a hint of cockiness.

"Hey, guys! I made it!"

Fighting actions came to stop. You, Knuckles, Rouge, Tails, and Amy who turned towards him, with almost half of your faces turned frustrated at him for his very late appearance, one guy wished to punch Sonic in the face. "You're late!" Said the crew in a unison. Sonic's archenemies, who turned towards the group after he heard his enemy's voice he growth to hated. Gritting his teeth, snarling back at the hedgehog with annoyance.

"Sonic."

"Eggman!"

The villain stood beside the Paradox Prism, along with the other robots that is with him. "Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly green world-" Eggman starts to get behind the Paradox Prism, looking at it, admiring it's beautiful mixing colors, then continue on with his words, seeing the reflection of himself as he zoomed his face slightly closer to the magical rock. "into something more.. me." He finished off his words with a crazy laugh.

Sonic didn't see his menacing aura as he sees this but nothing as a joke. Bringing himself down to land properly in front of his friends, feigning a yawn. "Yawn!" Getting your battle stances ready, all of you were ready to fight. "Yup, I "yawned" you, Eggman." Said Sonic with a grin. Eggman snapped, growling angrily, already having enough of his jokes, he points his hand that is directed to the mobians, commanding his robots.

"CRUSH THEM ALL!!!"

Without hesitation, the robots charged forward at the heroes, as the heroes also did the same. If anything is build up in slow motion, Sonic would be the first to go, spin dashing towards the robot before charging towards it, making it nothing but useless metal scraps on the ground. You summoned your spear then thrusts it towards the torso of the robot, lifting your weapon along with the body, then yanking the robot away with your boot. Flickies flying away as soon the robot died down.

Knuckles aimed his fist at the robot who is coming straight at him, and punching it with no remorse. Rouge kicks the robotic bee with her full strength, grunting after she did so. There comes Amy Rose, leaping off the ground to get the robot a good smash with her hammer. And Tails used his tiny robot to fire a laser at the flying robot, using his remote to control his miniature invention.

Back to Sonic; he curls himself again to use his another spin dash once more, bouncing himself to every robots, one by one. Until he gets hit by a massive caterpillar robot, making his rings drop off of him. "Whoa!" He flies backwards, Tails yells out his name and caught him by the wrists.

Sonic look up, grinning widely at his savior. "Yo, Tails!" Not having enough to talk with the fox, he gets off of Tails' firm grasp with a backflip, spin dashed to the robots and stopped to land on to Knuckles' side.

"Knuckles! You okay, buddy?" He said while he kicks a bee robot away, it busts easily from the powerful strength of his feet. The echidna dodges the beams from another robot, he grabbed the head of a bee's head after it gets closer, and he grips it tightly. "Nothing flusters me, Sonic." He flings the robot away, it went crashing to the other, making their metal parts falling everywhere when making contact.

"Except when you're late..." He runs off. Sonic slightly cocked his invisible eyebrow, his fist is placed on the side of his hip. While he was distracted, he was unaware of the large caterpillar behind him. Before it attacks, Rouge saved his back by kicking it far away, loud crash can be heard after it collides into the deep hard ground. Sonic thanked her, plus with another wave. "Thanks, Rouge!" "Don't mention it. Literally." She goes after the two yellow bee bots that flew past behind her back.

Amy smashed the bottom body of the robot, leaping off the ground to grab it's head that was rolling away. Letting go of it gently to let the flickies that was inside the head fly away for freedom. The pinky smiled fondly at them. She hears Sonic calling out her name, she turns to look at him. Seeing that he's leaning on the robot's head with his elbow, the other is placed on his waist with a happy grin. Which makes Amy grins back at him. "Sonic where have you been?"

"Got a little sidetracked." After saying that, he backs off and curls himself to spin dash, all the way up to the cliff to jump off, taking away the robots and kicks the third one for Amy, she easily hammers the third with a small yell.

Meanwhile Eggman, he watches as the heroes destroys his robots, seeing how they got even stronger than before, it makes him think that he is losing the battle. Again! Not wanting to accept the defeat he always have, he yells angrily at his robots and points at the Paradox Prism. "Get that rock out of the ground!" The robots did what he told, they tried drilling the stone that was stuck beneath the Paradox Prism, due to the electric bolts that was coming from the Paradox Prism itself; the progress is even slower from the robots that kept getting shocked from it, but continue on. Eggman scoffs at the expected failure of the robots, tugging both of his long mustache in frustration. "Want something done, do it yourself." He walks to his bot then hopping inside it, taking over control as soon as he turns it on.

Back to the crew, Sonic sees you and Tails who apparently got each others back, knowing you need help, Sonic come to stop in your left side, making you in the middle between them. Sonic busts every robots that is coming his way, Tails is the first to speak up. "Sonic, we don't know what the Paradox Prism is capable of." When the robots are cleared, he wavers off the warning from Tails and rolls his eyes that he gets it, he runs off to handle Eggman. "Be careful!" You yelled out, holding your spear tightly, already getting a bad feeling about this. You and Sonic aren't close, at least he still count you as his friend to rely on.

"If Eggman wants it, it can't be good." Hearing the response from Amy, he nodded towards her before speeding up. "Got it!" Eggman who is inside of the bot, he got his claws on the Paradox Prism, gripping it tightly to pull out the crystal. Sonic increased his speed at this. "Step away from the rock, Egghead!"

"Not this time, you fool!"

Sonic can see the Paradox Prism getting pulled out by the claw as the purple glow beginning to form under it, gritting his teeth with his eyes lowers down to a glare, increasing his speed more. Forming into a ball, he spin dashed toward the Paradox Prism which is a very very bad idea for a hero to do so.

Electric bolts flickering around the Paradox Prism, making Eggman grin evilly as he was close to get the rock out.

Tails widen his eyes with fear, knowing something is wrong, he shouted out at the blue hedgehog to stop, who continues to go forward at the Paradox Prism.

"Sonic, wait!"

As Sonic is close to make contact with the Paradox Prism, five of his friends cried out to him in unison. "Sonic, noo!!!" But it was too late... The Paradox Prism shattered everywhere, making everyone fall back, faces twisted in pain from the loud boom by the rock. Background turned full black like a empty void, along with a color rainbow. Then all of your mind turned into complete unconsciousness.

_______________________________________________

All shards floated everywhere, coldness illuminating his body, nothing but like going to space. Sonic was numb, unconscious after the incident happened. He's unable to hear what Eggman and his friends said whilst his own body is leading him to elsewhere.

"One day I'll destroy that blue hedgehog, and the world will be a brighter place for it, lit by neon."

"As long as I'm around, you'll always have a wingman!"

"Me and Sonic rarely hang out with each other, but I knew deep down he's not afraid to talk to me!"

"The forest is the most beautiful place on earth."

"I don't need the details, just tell me who to smash."

"You may not like the way I do things, but I get things done!"

"Hey, I may be the one who can bring everyone together, but there's only one hedgehog they'll follow into battle."

"Heh heh! I don't need an army when I've got a friend like you, Sonic."

"I will rule the world and no rodents is going to stop me."

"We'll follow you everywhere, Sonic!"

His unmoving body gets closer to the brightness as everything turned white, Tails echoes a word;

"Nothing can break out friendship, Sonic."

_______________________________________________

In a public street, a glowing cyan volts started to flicker on the ground. As the volts connected with eachother, a multicolored bubble shaped starting to expand, after it grew even larger, it bursts, making the dust from the ground cleared away when Sonic appears on his knees, almost looking helpless. Shaking his quills and stands up from the ground, placing his hand on his forehead, groaning in exhaustion and slight pain. Completely oblivious about his shoes that still continues to spark intensely.

"That's a sonic boom of a headache..." He took a step forward on the street, looking around with a very confusion look at the unfamiliar place. "Wh-where am I?" He stutters out, when he hears a honking sound and noticing a shining light behind his back, he turned around to look, squinting his eyes from the light, "Huh?" He noticed that it's a truck, specifically going on his way. He screams as the truck managed to hit him, making the hedgehog hanging on it's front grill, he puts his hand on both his sides and pulling his head away, he climbs on top of the truck, taking a good look of the modern but dark city. "Uh."

Having no clue where he is, or couldn't even remember a single thing. Turning around again to hear another honking sound, he yelps as he ducked his head down to the incoming train, sighing in relief. "Close one." Unexpectedly, the truck turns to the other way, much to his surprise, making him off balance on the truck and falls down on the sidewalk, with hopeless people ignored his presence. He stands up and again; he trips with a small 'ow'. Not having much time to react, a robotic giant broom 10x taller than him sweeps him along the ground, the robot automatically spins the broom, making Sonic topple over the wall, still NOT noticing his sparkling shoes. Only focused on wanting to know everything and solve problems quickly.

"Why can't I remember how I got here?" He gets up from the ground, tapping his finger to his temple. "Think, Sonic! Think!" He look down at the ground, but his eyes landed on his shoes as the sparkles caught his attention. In awe but most likely in confusion. He lifts his other leg and grabbed the outsole of his shoe, unfazed about the bolts, then questions to no one in particular. "Woah, what is up with my shoes?" He lets go. "Huh. I haven't seen anything like this since I ate truck stop chili dogs."

Then he realizes that his friends were no where to be seen, or at least not with him. How could he forget all this time?

"Tails? Amy? [Name]? Heck, I'll even take Knuckles at this point." He walks to the sidewalk, with citizens bombed up with silence.

"Uh, pardon me, what do you call this place?" He asked one of the citizen, who ignored his voice full with questions and looked away from him, with Sonic getting more needy for answers. "Are you ignoring me? You're ignoring me." He leans on the guy's cheek. The guy still ignored him like he's invisible, and pushes him aside by walking forward. "Why is everybody ignoring me?" He flapped his hands upwards in slight frustration. He goes to the other sidewalk, which is going to the opposite way.

"Can anybody give me a straight answer around  here?!" He takes a glace to another citizen who walks away from him, like nothing happen. "And you're busy staring at nothing. Okay..." He then hears a loud sound from above, covering his ears for protection. "Huh?" Looking up, he saw a huge, floating egg shaped base with a transparent scroll ring, he read the words that said,

"Welcome to New Yoke City. You're welcome."

New Yoke City? It feels like it doesn't exist in the first place... "Never heard of it. Has to be far from home." He wonders. Not noticing a familiar person walking past behind him. "Where are the mountains, the beaches, the palm trees?" Sensing someone joining him on the sidewalk, he turns to look at the person.. that person is.... [Name]?! But different attire? He didn't care, just happy seeing his friend in his sight!

"[Name]!" She looked at the blue hedgehog, quirking her invisible eyebrow in confusion. And grunts when he hugged her tightly. Maybe he got the wrong person who looked like her? And who the heck is [Name]?

Not noticing her silent glare, he still holds the person while speaking to her so happily makes her look around nervously. "Am I glad to see familiar faces!" He grins brightly as the sun, like everyone wishes to see for. He finally let go of her. "I thought I was losing my rings, you know what I mean?" He nudges the [Color] female with his elbow and a wink before he turns to the main topic. "And what is going on here? You look more different!" Suddenly, a light was shine upon the both of you. Sonic squinted his eyes from the light and places his back of hand on his brow, seeing a strange robot with a propeller that is flying down towards him.

"Unidentified citizen. Alert! Alert!"

The citizens run off with in panic. Most importantly '[Name]', who also run off. But not when a gloved hand caught her wrist, turning to look over her shoulder that it's the hedgehog who stops her from running away. "[Name]! Don't go!" You flinched harshly when he grabs your wrist as he pulls you slightly closer to him, looking at the robot who is still flashing it's light on him and narrowed his eyes at the robot. More of them also appear, bringing themselves to circle around the both of you.

"You are in violation of city ordinance 27 B/6."

Sonic didn't lower his guard as he looks at them one by one, expecting them to attack. "Sorry, I don't speak robot."

"By the authority of the Chaos Council, stand down or be disassembled." The robot activates his guns from his back, pointed directly at him.

"Chaos Council. Sounds important." He grins cockily at the said robot, preparing himself to speed off. Feeling his grasp grips the [Animal]'s wrist tightly. "Give me directions, and we'll take it from there." He tries to dash off, his smirk left his lips and yelps when his shoes isn't working, then he automatically dashes off, accidentally letting go of the female's hand from the unexpectedness, the robots leave her alone and follows the blue streak, making it easier to chase him.

[Alternative Name] just stands there in confusion, she blinks, finally moving her limps as she stared at her hand in blankness. A feeling when he grab her wrist, she felt a jolt and slightly electrocuted her. Just who was that hedgehog? Should she remind the resistance? Or they probably already know? He's much more different than the others, and didn't even put on a low profile with such bravery and confidence; like a hero...

_______________________________________________

It finally ends here. YESS! After so many breaks, and reviewing the show. I've finally done it! Don't worry there will be part two! I don't know what to put poor [Name] and [Alternative Name] until I got ideas ;-;

Sorry about me replacing Big, he will be included here. I promise! Reasons why I stopped here is because the episode Shattered will probably end on 7000-9000 words, I dunno tbh.

And thanks to ShiraFangirl and those who publish Sonic Prime fanfictions inspired me lots! No doubt!

REMOVED:

- You are insecure in the first place.

- You were originally a GN! Chlorokenisis!/Healing! Reader.

- You're weapon would be a thorned whip, but soon changed to a spare

- You were originally late with Sonic.

- [Alternative Name] is supposed to be selectively mute and traumatized.

- Reasons why you and Sonic aren't the closest friends is because they are rivals years ago, but soon soften with each other to move on their rivalry for the better.

- Tails is closest friends with you, too.

- You were suppose to have a tiny crush on Sonic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
669K 73.6K 130
แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€†แ€›แ€ฌ แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€แ€•แ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€ฎแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ๐Ÿ˜ Name;Seduce & Subdue/Hold my master Type;Boy'Love/Comedy(On Going) I don't won a...
9.7K 162 8
Tails invention was starting off very well until Sonic's personality clones decided to run off. Can they find them before it's to late?
167K 2.8K 16
DISCONTINUED. Female reader! Title TBD. One day, trying to escape your typical human life, you travel to a small island. It is inhabited by humanlike...