I Got Reincarnated As A Villa...

Bởi MizukiMyun

Anna Krelle was a stressed 22 years old college student. She also worked on a job from a cafe to earn income... Xem Thêm

[Quick Note]
[Chapter 1] Reincarnation
[Chapter 2] Acting
[Chapter 3] Language
[Chapter 4] Training
[Chapter 5] Birthday Part 1/2
Merry Christmas
[Chapter 6] Power
[Chapter 7] Training 2
[Chapter 8] School - Part 1/3
[NOT PART OF THE STORY]
[Chapter 9] School - Part 2/3
[Chapter 10] School - Part 3/3
[Chapter 11] Rumors
Characters' Drawing
[Chapter 12] Heliot

[Chapter 5.5] Birthday Part 2/2

266 11 0
Bởi MizukiMyun

"We need to get you ready Princess, we can't waste anytime when your Father is waiting for you in the throne room!"

They hurriedly but steadily get me ready and helped me dress up.

When it felt like 2 hours passed by, they were finally done and I was standing on a mirror, cringing at how heavy the makeup looked like.

"I'm only turning 5 and they're already putting heavy makeup on a child's face, what the actual fck." I thought to myself.

I signaled them to escort me to the Duke since I couldn't walk with how tired this body of Amy was.

"Tell me, why is the Queen and Princes here? My birthday party is not that grand.."

A maid handed me an envelope with a seemingly high quality fiber and the letter was luxurious as fck.

"Is this an envelope specifically sent to me?

"Yes Princess, you are to meet Prince Casier and Prince Heliot, they are here to greet you as an another noble about to get her powers." The maid took the envelope when I was done reading the letter.

"What do they even look like?"

Heck, what does Heliot even look like? I already know Casier when he was a kid thanks to his backstory but I never knew about what Heliot looked like as a kid.

"Prince Casier..." "She described Casier first even when he is the second son, what" "have a light brown hair and have red eyes like the king, it is even said that he is....bla bla bla.."

I only asked about what they looked like, why are you dumping achievements a child did when an adult should have done it.

"Here we are Princess, your Father is waiting." Kate helped me get to the room while I was dying inside.

"I didn't get to listen what Heliot looked like, I'm gonna get screwed up later. He won't show up until it's the end of the party and the author had the audacity to even hide him when it was the end too."

I walked and walked, continued walking towards the Duke waiting for the disgusted faces he will- no they will give me.

I looked up on the face of the Duke to find him pale as white and saw the Queen and Casier with a disgusted faces.

I turned on my acting mode and followed what Amy did on the story, based from what I remember.

"Are they the royalties!? Dad! Dad! That boy is really cute!! Can I be friends with him!!" I whisper shouted the Duke while being all "jumpy jumpy" infront of the royals.

The Duke placed his hand on my head and just nodded out of embarrassment.

"They will be here until the end of your party, of course you can" he roughly patted my head, "But behave, you are 5 now, you need to be mature for your age."

I just nodded but was confused.

"The fck you mean I should be mature at this age? A normal child at this age will destroy anything as they are still developing and you told a fcking 5 year old to be mature? What the fck is wrong with you?"

I keep insulting the Duke on my mind for 10 minutes until I acted out like how Amy did again on the story.

"Mom, why would you engage me with her? She's annoying and doesn't act like a noble..."

"Of course I don't you brat! I'm a 5 year old for fck's sake, I'm a child alright. And don't go whispering with each other when even I can hear you whisper. Also, aren't you supposed to be engaged to that Cassandra girl?"

The Duke reassured them that "I wAs oNlY AcTiNg liKe ThaT bEcaUsE I lOve GetTinG aTtenTiOn".

"Fck you" I mumbled to myself then went back to that acting mode to not screw myself up.

"Ughhh, I wish this would just end already, it's not even near sunset yet, fck.."

I plopped down the bed and slept for who knows how long until Niel woke me up to remind that the birthday party is about to start. Kate helped me get ready again, now I'm wearing the red dress and with much more heavier makeup.

"I swear to god if I mess up, it'll be the end for me, which is good actually..." I have been mumbling ever since we started walking towards the room where the party was held. Niel is holding me to not "hurt myself while walking" while Kate is holding my hand to make sure I won't fall out of balance.

We passed through the window of the entrance of the mansion and we saw many carriages and many wealthy looking people with kids all acting like they were adults, many of the girls also had heavy makeup on and was wearing dresses that looked like it was looking for attention.

"Do they think that they are on a beauty contest or what." I thought to myself.

"Keep walking, we don't want to keep Father waiting, don't we?" They both nodded and continued on walking

We(Niel and Kate) kept walking and walking until we arrived at the door that the Duke and the rest of the family is staying at.

Kate opened the door and Niel put me down on ground, they bowed and left to go do their duties, I gave them a wave before they went off.

I now looked at the people who are all staring at me with disgust when they saw the makeup on my face.

"What is up with your face? You look ugly dear sister." Anne was giggling when she said that while Fern and the Duchess was holding their laughter. The Duke was disappointed at me.

They gave me the reaction I imagined so I just ignored it and answered the brat's question.

"What's up with my face? It has makeup on, that's what's up." I don't know if that was a good response but she was pissed off so I think I did a good job.

"Amy, behave and act mature, it's your birthday so don't even try to mess it up."

This dude is literally telling a kid to behave and act mature when it's a literal kid.

"Yes Father..." I hate that word.

The party started and I did my acting like usual, I acted like a clingy, annoying character then left immediately after giving that impact to Casier. I'm currently at the second floor where not many people are at so I thought it was a good idea to stay here while waiting for the moment I interrupt again.

No it wasn't a good idea. Why? Because Heliot is literally here standing next to me while I stare at the people on the first floor trying to forget about him being next to me.

"Haaa... bro, no matter how much I've done that, it was still cringe as hell, I wanna die already..." I looked up on the second floor and find that there weren't many people there, "I'm just gonna go to the second floor to relax, I'll come back again after a few minutes.

I went and grabbed a plate to place my food and went to the second floor where I can just stare at the people down at the first floor.

"Ha, finally, I've dealt with Casier, now I just need to deal with Heliot, I don't even know what he looks like but I still need to be careful."

I grabbed a cookie and when I did, I felt a presence standing near me but it didn't felt like they wanted to hurt me so I just ignored it and continued minding my own business.

"Hello, are you Lady Amy?"

I flinched at the sudden voice and almost dropped my plate, I looked at the direction where I heard the voice and I saw a boy who was taller than me in maybe 4 inches, he had dark blue hair and red eyes and almost as if there was something familiar with his face.

"Ah yes I am, is there anything you need, I can tell my Father if there are any problems." I bowed slightly and was staring at him, waiting for a response.

"Ah, no need, I was just shocked that you were here when you're the one having the birthday today." He also bowed slightly and scratched the back of his head.

There was an awkward silence between us after that and we sort of just went back to minding our business again.

The silence lasted until I asked for his name.

"So Mr. Stranger, who are you? I haven't seen you around here before." I looked at him and saw his shocked face.

I was left with confusion as he cleared out his throat and looked at me, ready to answer the question.

"I am Prince Heliot Corlen Ren, known as the first son of the king and older brother of Prince Casier. Nice to meet you Lady Amy."

I froze in place and tried to act normal until it was silent again, but no matter what, I was still nervous about whether I made an impact on the story now that I saw Heliot first before Hannah did.

"I'll be going down now Prince Heliot, I wish you a good day, see you again."

"Mhm, see you again Lady Amy!" He waved at me and I waved back, which I shouldn't have because I met him first before the fl did and now acted like we were friends.

"Fck, this is gonna turn out into one of those novels where the mc will get a harem just because of a change of flow in the story, fck fck fck fck fck-"

I went downstairs and just like that, I acted again like Amy and tried to forget the events that happened when I let my guard down.

Finally, the party is over, the Queen and the Princes are on their rooms to rest because they were so busy from the overwhelming actions of the people that was on the party.

I'm actually on my normal attire now that I'm about to sleep when a sudden knock woke me up before I fully went to sleep.

I stood up and walked towards the door, opening it and was expecting niel knowing that he was forgetful so I just blurted out his name while being half asleep.

"Ah Niel.., just take your items and go away, I was about to sleep..."

"Niel? Who's that?"

The familiar voice woke me up and the one I saw infront of me was not Niel but was in fact Heliot.

"Hel- Prince Heliot? Good evening, do you need anything?"

Hurry up and get away, I just messed things up when I met you, don't make things worse for me.

"You actually left this bow earlier, a maid guided me here so don't question why I know where your room is, I'll leave after you take this ribbon."

I quickly snatched the ribbon and said some good nights to him and slammed the door to let him know that I was tired.

I pinned myself on the door to hear if he said something bad before he leaves but he didn't, he just chuckled and left.

I backed myself away from the door and sat on the bed clearly cursing myself out.

"I messed up the flow of the story, I wish it won't keep getting messed up..."

I mumbled too much that I fell asleep in the middle of the mumbling.

The next morning, I woke up with three knocks on the door and I knew it was Kate from the way it sounded so I went up to the door and opened to find... Heliot again.. standing infront of me..

"Princess! Prince Heliot wanted to meet you so I-"

I slammed the door and shouted "AAHHHH, WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN, LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DAMN PRINCE"

I could hear some panics voices of both Niel and Kate but I didn't care, I just don't want to ruin the story anymore and for that to happen, I need to stop meeting him or else the events I remember from the story might not happen anymore because of the messed up story.

But when I pinned my back on the door, I could hear some chuckles from him and heard him say "I can't, my brother is gonna get engaged to you so I need to know if you're well suited for him."

"THEN LET HIM DO IT YOU BASTARD, LEAVE ME ALOOONNNEE, WAAAHHH" I sat down and placed my arms around my knees and buried my head.

"It could help you th-"

"I DON'T CARE, GO AWAY"

[PART THAT CAN BE SKIPPED]

Well uhh, new chapter? Yay? Actually no, this was rushed so yea.

No progress on the cover, I forgot how to shade hair so I didn't continue it yet.

I'm still making some details for the story so that it will make sense, it will only happen when the school arc starts tho.

Anyways, happy new year again everyone!

Thank you for reading!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

80K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
4.8K 216 16
I was just a mafia. To be more accurate the mafia queen. Living my life normally until that dammed truck killed me. But the fuck is wrong why am I st...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
302K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...