Adepti Love (unfinished firs...

By BlueMushymushroom

Two adeptis that had fallen in love a long time ago. One was helplessly trying to make the other hers. But t... More

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’
๐’ช๐“ƒโ„ฏ
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡
๐น๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
Re-writing

๐’œ ๐“โ„ด๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“โ„ด๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“โ„ฏ

313 4 0
By BlueMushymushroom

༺☆༻

I'm sorry for not posting much, is just that this story is more like a hobby/break from my actual book. Its just a random story that realives my stress. And I don't post regularly because of that ok? Ok. thank youuuuu

This is Meiying back story, you guys don't need to read this BUT if you do, you guys can use as a back-story for this story too ^^

Also, I'm trying my best to not put her backstory in the main story. I want you all to choose what element she is, what happen to her etc etc. The only thing that you guys can't change is that she is an Adepti that helps people with insomnia (Adepti of dreams).

......................................................................

There was this tale told among the people from a quite big village, about an adepti abode who could concede dreams to become reality. Of course this was mostly a tale for children, but even adults believe in it, it was told for everyone that Adepti protected everyone in the village and she was their guardian, keeping them safe from bad luck, bad dreams and even demons.

One particular night, there was this young thief, who was in mourning for his long lost little sister, he more than anyone wanted to find that realm. He needed t find that realm, for his long lost sister and for himself.

After weeks of trying to look for the entrance, he was almost losing hope. Tired and hungry, he decided to shelter under a tree to have a break. Needless to say he fell inside of what seems to be a rabbit hole, and he fell until he reached the end.

The adepti that lived there saw his wish, pitying the human, she transformed herself. Blooming out of a flower, she was still sleeping, she was always there but no one ever found her, and she was too scared to wake up and see the world around her. So there inside her "egg" she stayed until it started hatch, she was conscious of the human, she was in a sleep-wake state of body.

The thief was mesmerized by the place, it moved by itself, it transformed before his eyes, it was truly the realm of dreams. Anything that a person can imagine becomes true inside that place. The adepti girl was observing the young thief in her sleeping state. She is the owner of that place, she can do whatever she wants there.

She saw inside his heart, how much grief and regret he has, he just wants his sister back. But that is a dream that even she can't grant. But his wish was so strong that she did her best.

The young human soon notice the flower in a almost egg form opening itself and seeing a young little girl sleeping inside of it, she was beautiful, her long white hair all around, her skin almost shining, she looked so defenseless and pure. Wanting to approach the adepti kid, he made too much noise awaking the small girl.

-"Who are you?" - Soon asked the girl, after adjusting with the lighting. Her memories of why she awoke and her emotions of pity fated once she was awake, the only phrase in her mind was "Help him"

The human, by his turn to respond, couldn't open his mouth. He was too stunned to speak, by that the adepti child laughed, oh how the sound of her laugh sue his grief and loneliness, how much that laugh sounded just like his sister.

- "I-I'm here to ask for a dream to be real" - he finally spoke after her laugh died down.

- "Ah yes, the 'me' in dreams told me that... Lots of humans try to find this place, yet you are the first human to have found it. Tell me how could you find the entrance to my realm? - Asked the little girl

- 'W-well, I fell in here" - said the thief a little embarrassed, to which the girl laughed even more

- "Now now, you tell me, that the thing that lots of humans search for is restless, you found it by falling in the rabbit hole? Now this is a interesting story" - she told

As soon after, the human started laughing with the small adepti, after a while the human started to see how naive and interesting the Adepti was. He didn't even see the time going (since he was in an abode). Even forgetting why he was here,

- "My name is Liuemeng, what's yours devine adepti?" - he asked

- "A name? I don't recall ever having a name before..." - said the adepti awhile deep in though

- "Could you give me a name?"

-"Of course"

- "Meiying."

- "Meiying it shall be"

Days became weeks, and weeks became months, Meiying learned lots about how humans think and work, and Liuemeng learn a lot about Adepti. He learned that she couldn't bring his dead sister back, and she was deeply remorseful about it "This is not beyond my power" she told him, but something inside him told that his dream did become true.

Subconsciously, her body grew, from a small toddler to a bigger child, everyday that passed, that happened to her, Her human form was programmed to be like that.

- "Liu, Why did you choose Meiying as my name?" - Asked the girl while she started her now self proclaimed brother.

- "Because when I saw you, you looked just like a blooming flower with the others, but you were the most beautiful one among them." - He finished packing his bag, they were camping that day. He wanted to go with Meying to the big city, she asked about it and he couldn't say no to her.

They saw the village where he lived. He decided to stay there for the night, the big city wasn't far but he wanted Meiying to enjoy this trip more than anyone...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Fire ...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

He was a thief after all....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

As soon as both put their feet in the village, residents started to scream and run towards them both, Liuemeng caught her hand and started running.

The people were still running after them, he was getting tired and Meiying still was confused, he spotted some wooden boxes and boards, a perfect spot to hide a "child".

- "Stay here. I'll come to find you later, ok? Don't worry about me, I'll be alright" - He said, patting her head one last time and smiling. It was at that moment, Meiying knew something was happening, she knew he was a thief, and everyone has to pay for their sins.

After the brief moment that he runned away again, Meiying heard the screams: "WE CAUGHT HIM" ... Her heart dropped and tears started to fall from her eyes.

Running from the hiding spot that her brother found for her (not even trying to hide himself), She runned following the screams of people. Her lungs burned, she never felt that, and she was terrified of it.

Soon finding the source of the commotion, she saw people tying her brother in a dry wood trunk, with piles of pieces of wood and straw. She realized what was happening, she was shocked, how come those humans were too cruel?

Liuemeng was fighting to break free from those ropes, but it was pointless. Then he saw those vivid purple eyes, and he froze. "She shouldn't be here. SHE CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS!" He was screaming to himself, but there was nothing that he could do.

Not long after, in a really brief second, someone lit the fire , and everything started to burn.

Meiying's eyes were wide open, screaming on top of her lungs.

She was now close to the fire, trying her best to untie him from the place.

His feet were now burned, and it was creeping up at every second. He was in pure pain, yet he was doing his best not to show her.

- "Meiying, Look at me" - he spoke, trying not to show his pain, with an almost sweet smile. She didn't looked up, she was trying her best to untie him, her body was now way bigger than of this morning

"Common, meimei. Look at me" - She now looked at him, the time seemed to slow down.

"There is no use. Let it be."

"No... Please. no..."

"You know... You did make my wish come true. Little sister Meimei.... Live well and be happy for me ok?" - He said with a hopeful smile, closing his eyes.

A Scream full of pain could be heard, The fire burned the ropes a second ago, and he used that to push Meiying out of there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So this is the grief and loneliness that this human felt when he lost his true sister... I now understand human emotions better than before" - ....

"But why.. Why does it hurt so much???" - She continued to cry. The fire was almost out, the humans were no were to be seen. She was alone again.

"I shall protect human dreams, so they can't live this grief and pitiful state of live." - she vow to herself

A light surrounded the adepti, she was still in her pity state but now in her hand a vision appeared an anemo one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After some time, Meiying was found by other adeptis and was welcomed by Guizhong as her disciple. She Vowed before her and Rex lapis to help to make Liyue a good place for humans.

- "Shall we change your name, little one?" - asked Guizhong

- "No. I want to stay with the name that my brother gave me. If that's possible" - answered Meiying.

- "Very well, Meiying it shall be." 

She was no longer a child, but a young woman.

...

...

...

..................................................................

Hello hello. So I decided to work on Meiying backround and post it BECAUSE. Why not?

*ahem* You guys can feel free to use this story as her backround in the story too. But only in the story thank you.

This is how she got her vision in case you didn't notice. Anyways this is how she looks now.

Anywayss, Byeee 

see you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.3K 32
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜น?" "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š." โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เฎ“เน‘...
4.8K 219 14
โ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šž๐š–๐š‹ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š—. โž Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...
26K 797 14
โ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š™๐šž๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š. โž Thousands of years ago, the Adepti fought Osia...
58.4K 2.3K 17
[ modern au; zhongli x succubus!reader ] You're a modern-day succubus just trying to get by, and your superior, Mister Zhongli is next on your hit-li...