๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ | ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By -UNIVER5E

๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น gif series plotline movies. gn. More

INFO
TONY STARK
WANDA MAXIMOFF
PETER PARKER (H)
BUCKY BARNES
STEVE ROGERS
PIETRO MAXIMOFF
NATASHA ROMANOFF
CLINT BARTON
LOKI LAUFEYSON
BRUCE BANNER
THE AVENGERS
PETER PARKER (H)
THOR ODINSON
PETER PARKER (M) [PART ONE]
DOCTOR STRANGE
BRUCE BANNER
PETER QUILL
PETER PARKER (G)
LOKI LAUFEYSON
CLINT BARTON
STEVE ROGERS
PIETRO MAXIMOFF
TONY STARK
PETER PARKER (G)
T'CHALLA
STEVE ROGERS
PETER PARKER (M) [PART TWO]

T'CHALLA

175 13 0
By -UNIVER5E

T'challa had a kingdom to look after. Many people looked up to his wisdom and power, hoping he would lead them to a greater future, full of peace and innovation. If there was one thing that he was absolutely sure of, on every stressful day, every near death experience, every moment of reflection, he could absolutely say that you were the love of his life, and that he would want no one else beside him through all of it. Every one knew of his affections towards you, as it wasn't something he tried to hide. He couldn't, because every time you showed up his whole day was flipped upside down. He was awestruck by you.

•••

"T'challa, focus."

"My apologies."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
890K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.3K 52 5
"๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐€๐๐ƒ๐Œ๐€๐ โ” ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ...