Strong Love

By lovextales_

RAKSHIT SHERGILL- He is a big businessman a professer also. He teach in JSC college. He is 26 years old. He h... More

๐Ÿ–‡Prolouge๐Ÿ–‡
1
2
5
6
3
๐Ÿ–‡ EPILOUGE ๐Ÿ–‡
4
Bonus Chapter ๐Ÿ–ค
7
8
9
10
11
12

13

273 19 6
By lovextales_

Author POV

3 months later-:

"Happy Birthday husband" Drishti said in her sleepy voice in his ear.

& capture his lips in her. She kissed him until he stirred in sleep which he did immediately. He hold her waist and kiss her back.

She break the kiss and smilingly said "Happy Birthday Husband. I love you so much" she said straddling on his chest.

He smile "Thank you baby and I love you too" he said and she pecked his whole face and move down to neck.

He groaned and flip their position. She giggled when he remove her shirt which was actually her which she wore after their make out and here again they started.

"Why are you so tempting? I'll never get bored of you" he said and latches his mouth on her mound & their started.

Whole night they worshiped their body gently sometimes roughly.

In Morning,

She woke up before him and after freshing up she did puja for him and then start making his favourite dish which she recently learned from the helpnof Amma.

After making breakfast she clean the kitchen and placed all dishes on table when someone ring the bell.

She confusingly went toward door and open it.

"Hii...Bhabhii"Ritika yelled and Drishti hold her chest.

"Riti calm down" Rishika said who was standing beside with her son. Her husband was also there and Rohan too, Rakshit's nephew and rohan mother and Rishab.

"Hehe...sorry. where is bhai?" Riktika asked.

"He is sleeping. Aap log aaiyena andar" Drishti said and everyone entered inside.

"What??? Itni late tk. Hum ja Rahe unko uthaane. Let's go Rohan and Shrey" Ritika said and trio run toward his room.

Drishti and all also went behind them.

"Bhaiii...chachu..Ma...mamu" Trio yelled in unison.

Rakshit stir and cover himself fully under blanket.

"Bhaiiii" Ritika shout.

Drishti giggled and went near Rakshit and both kids jump on bed pulling his sheet.

"Rakshit uthiye" Drishti tapping his shoulder and remove sheet.

"Umm..sone do na. Kya hai?" Rakshit murmured and Drishti point both kids to jump on his back and instantly both kids jump on his back making him groan.

"Fu..." Rakshit stopped when drishti put her palm on his mouth.

"Bache hai yaha" She said and he flip making both kids fall on bed smiling.

"Happy Birthday" Everyone shout together and rakshit nod his head rubbing his neck.

Ritika hug him and kissed on his cheeks "Happy birthday Bhaiyaa"

"Thank you" Rakshit said hugging her back and kissed her hair.

He stood up and took his tshirt and wear it immediately and then one by one Everyone wish him & give him gift.

"Chachi" Rohan said.

"Hhh" Drishti said.

"Aapne toh chachu ko wish hi nhi kiya?"

"Baby chachi ne chachu ko special way mei already wish kar chuki hai. Kyu hai na Drishti?" Rishika said and Drishti giggled and nodded winking her eyes.

"Hh toh abhi fir se kardo hum sbne bhi kiya na"

Drishti smile and looked at Rakshit "Happy Birthday" she said and he side hugged her pecking her cheeks.

"Awww how cute" Rishika said dreamily.

Rakshit rolled his eyes and went inside closet while everyone went downstairs.

"Bhabhi aapne nasta banaya hai kya? Sb ne karliya hai but meine nhi kiya abhi tk or bhook lgi hai" Ristika said.

"Hh aao baitho mere serve kardeti hun" Drishti said and then she serve food to her.

"Ma..mii Chocolate" Shrey said pulling Drishti pant.

Drishti smile and picking him in her arm she went inside kitchen and give him one Chocolate.

He kissed her cheeks and run out.

Drishti did her dishes when she heard him calling her.

She immediately walk toward their room but saw he was coming only with hair wet still and falling on his head.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Tumhari mom ka missed call hai" he said making her shocked.

"Mummy?" Drishti said and take her phone and saw, one missed call from mummy.

She looked at him and then phone and dial her mother number but she didn't picked the call so she try again but she didn't picked the call.

"Mistake se lg gaya hoga..I'm sure" Drishti said with sadness in her voice.

She give him small smile. He cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips few times nonstop that make her giggle.

"It's okay. Don't be sad." He said and she nodded and rub her cheeks to his.

He hold her waist and raising her lightly wrapped her legs around his torso and he take her inside their room and then close the door.

Drishti kissed his cheeks "I have aap 27 ke hogaye"

"Yeahh...getting old. Right?" He asked placing her on vanity table.

"Yeahh" she nodded her head sadly.

"What?" He said unexpectedly.

She giggled looking at his face and pecked his lips.

"I love you. You are getting young" she said and bite his cheeks.

"Ouuu" he hissed and she laugh.

"Acha aaj aap office nhi jaaoge" she said and he nodded.

"Okay Mam anything else" He said.

"Um..abhi toh nhi but yaad aayega toh boldungi. Abhi breakie karne chale?" She said and he nodded pecking her lips.

Holding eachother hands they went downstairs and found Abhi and ishika also there.

"Happy Birthday Rakshit Bhai" Abhi said and then ishika.

"Thnku" Rakshit said smiling and then he sit on dining table.

"Mei aati hun breakfast karke" Drishti said and went to rakshit.

He served food in a plate "Thank you so much baby ye sb banane keliye" He said and pulling her little holding her nape he kissed her lips.

"Isme thank you ka kya hai?" She said smiling.

Then they had breakfast together and after that they sat with everyone.

"Hh toh aaj ka kya plan hai?" Rishika asked to Rakshit.

"Kuch nhi" Rakshit said.

"Are yaar...it's your birthday enjoy your day" Reyhan said.

"Aap log yaha rahoge toh kaise karunga. Aap log jaao fir hum miya biwi mil ke kuch decided karenge" Rakshit.

"Hh toh saaf saaf bol na" Rishika said and stood up.

"Hum ja Rahe hai..Byy"

"Are di abhi toh..." Drishti was saying but stopped by Rakshit who put his hand on her mouth.

"Hhh Jaa Byy" Rakshit said and everyone laugh.

One by one Everyone left and they left alone.

Rakshit back hugged her and she went inside kitchen still he back hugging her.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too" She said and arrange the utensils on their place and then they decided to watch movie so they went in movie room.

Drishti sit in between in his legs leaning on his chest and covered themselves in blanket while he found some good movie and play it.

Drishti was eating popcorn, one she put in her mouth and one in his.

*****

After movie, They went downstairs as it's 2 in afternoon. Her stomach was grumbling so he suggest to go down.

They both were not in mood to prepare food so he make khichdi at first she agree but after it cooked she don't want to eat.

She take Max chips and start eating and rakshit running behind her with bowl of khichdi.

"Baby....this is yummy. Ek baar kha ke toh dekho. Acha nhi lagega toh mei dusra kuch bana dunga but first try it" He said caging her between couch and him.

"Noo...Cutie please. This is so yuck. Isme sirf vegetables hai" She said.

"Hh toh vegetables tumne hi cut karke daala tha ab drama nhi chalo khaao." He said little sternly.

"Eeeh...hee...mujhe nhi khana" she said fake crying and put one chips in her mouth.

He shook his head at her drama "Acha agar abhi tum ye khaati ho then evening mei hum golgappa khaane chalenge or fried chicken bhi" he said and her eyes instantly lit up.

"Sachii?" She said.

"Yeah...Muchii...promise. Pakka wala" he said and she excitedly take bowl from his hand and putting chips in his hand she start eating.

Rakshit smile and caressed her hair and turn to go in kitchen after pecking her hair but stopped looking at figures standing on threshold of main door.

"Rakshit Baba ye..." Amma said. So yeah first one was Amma.

Drishti also turn on voice and spoon fell from her hand. There standing her PARENTS &  friends and Amma.

"Mummy Papa" She whispered and gulped.

"Aaiye andar aaiye baithiye" Amma said and her parents come and sit on sofa. Her mother look around house and then her daughter who was looking at them and fidgeting with her tshirt.

Rakshit put the chips on table and stand beside Drishti.

"Mei kuch naashta laati hun aap log baith ke baate kijiye" Amma said breaking the thick silence.

Abhi looked at Drikshit when her father said "hume tum dono se kuch baat karni hai isliye hum yaha aaye hai. Aao baitho"

Drishti looked at rakshit and then holding his hand she pulled him and sat on couch opposite to her parents.

"Ji papa" Drishti said.

"Tum dono ek dusre se Kab mile dubara?" Her mother asked.

"One and half year ago college mei" Drishti said.

"Or dhedh saal mei faisla karliya ki zindgi saath bitani hai?" Her father said.

"Papa....we love eachother aaj se nhi bachapn se hi. We got separated because of our family but we are destined that's why we met again and aaj hum yaha hai. Aap meri shadi Vaibhav se karwana chah..." Drishti start saying with raised voice but stopped when rakshit hold his hand. 

"Shhh" He said and she open her mouth but one glare from him was enough for her.

She silently looked somewhere else folding her hand.

"I'm sorry uncle but we really love eachother or rhi baat ek saath zindgi bitaane ki toh wo toh tbhi pata chal jaata hai jb Aapka partner aapke paas aata hai or since starting i know only one thing ki I love her and I'll Marry only her. Ek saath Jenna hai ya nhi ye sochne keliye hume ek saal ki jarurat bhi nhi but we were only waiting for right time. Hum aaplogo ko batane ke baare mei soch hi rahe the humare baare mei but usse pehle aapne Iski shadi fix kardi. I know meine, Drishti ne ye chippa ke galat kiya aaplogo se and we are sorry for that but uncle....I know you will feel bad whatever I'm going to say but uncle it's true that you hurt your own daughter, aapko Iski shadi jabardasti nhi fix karni chahiye thi"

"Agar ye mujhse pyaar nhi bhi karti, mei Iski life mei nhi bhi hota fir bhi ek pita ko apne beti se puche bina sirf pita hi nhi kisi ko ek ldki se puche bina shadi fix karne ka koi hak nhi hai. I'm sorry uncle I know aapko meri baat achi nhi lg rhi hogi or ye aapki or aapki beti ke bich ki baat hai but uncle I'm in her life. Mei aapki beti se pyaar krta hun or mei uski shadi kisi or ke saath hote hue nhi dekh sakta" Rakshit said calmly without any rush or anything.

Drishti hold his shirt in her fists and peeking at her father face who has no emotion on his face.

"Hmm..I know. Meine galat kiya mei gusse se ghira hua tha mujhe kuch samjh nhi aaya Isliye mine wo kadam uthaya. Or mujhe tumhaare baat ka bura nhi laga lekin Acha laga ki meri beti ne itna Acha ladka chuna hai apne liye. Mujhe apne beti Garv hai" Her father said making everyone shocked.

Her father stood and everyone also. Her joined his both hand near his chest and said "Beta mujhe maaf kardo meine tumhaare saath Jabardasti ki, meine sirf apne baare mei socha ye bhul gaya ki shadi karne ke baad mujhe nhi meri beti ko zindgi guzaarna hai naki mujhe. Mujhe maaf kardo" Her father said.

"Papa" Drishti said and tears rolled down her eyes and she immediately went near her father hugged him.

"Meine abhi tum dono ka pyaar dekha. Kaise tim meri iss ziddi beti ko sambhaal rahe the, usse pyaar kar rahe the mujhe tbhi samjh aagaya ki tumse Acha ldka iske liye koi nhi hosakta. Pichle mahino mei ek din bhi aisa nhi hua hoga jis din meine tumhare baare mei na socha ho or mujhe realise hua ki mei kitni bari galti karne ja raha tha. Meri aasha karta hun tum dono mujhe maaf kardoge" Her father said little emotionally.

"Papa aap aise mt boliye. Hum aapse gusaa nhi hai. Mei bhi nhi bas thodi se sad thi ki aapne mujhse puche bina mere life ka itna bara decision le liya or zabaradasti ki. But ab jb aapne rakshit ko bhi accept kar hi liya hai tb na mei gussa...wait gussa toh thi hi nhi mei ha sad...bilkul sad nhi hun." Drishti said her father hugged her.

"I'm sorry beta"

"It's okay Papa. Ab bhool jaao wo baaton ko and thank you Rakshit kr mujhe accept karne keliye. Thank you so much"

"Kaise nhi karta ek hi toh meri ziddi beti hai" her father said and Drishti giggled.

She break the hug and then hug her mother "Mata ji ab aap bhi bhool jaao sb kuch or bas apne damad ka ek ache Saas ki tarah seva karna okay" Drishti said and her mother nodded smiling.

"He loves me alot Mummy, very very very much and even me too" Drishti said and her mother nodded smiling.

"Chalo chalo itni khushi ki baat hai ussi pe muh mitha hojaaye" Amma said bringing sweets.

"Hh jarur or jldi se inki shadi bhi karwa dete hai" Her mother said.

Drishti snapped her head toward Rakshit who also looked at her.

"Umm...Ac...actually Mummy" Drishti stammered.

"Kya hua?" Her father said.

"Humne shadi karli hai" Drishti said lowly.

"Kya?" Her parents sais shockingly.

"Hmm...actually humne court marriage kiya hai"  Drishti said.

"Oh" her father Excalimed and Drishti looked at him.

"Thik hai toh shadi ho hi chuki hai toh muh mitha kar hi lete hai" Her father said taking sweets from Amma.

And after that they talk to eachother for sometimes and they both take farewell.

As soon as they went Drishti jumped on rakshit and kissed him "I'm so happy cutie." She murmured and kissed on his cheeks.

She smile and hugged him tightly "they accept you. They finally did. I'm so ha..happy" Her voice cracked in end.

"Hey! Baby" Rakshit said and cupping her face he faced her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. She chuckled and shook her head "mujhe nhi laga tha wo aapko itni jldi accept karenge. I'm...I'm just so happy" She said and cry hugging him.

"Awww!! She is so cute" Ishika said Nd drishti growled "Shut up. Ot tum dono yaha kya kar rahe dikh nhi Raha ek pati patni romance kar rahe hai jaao yaha se" Drishti said wiping her nose on his shirt.

Everyone laughed and then she hugged her friends.

"Chalo aaj hum bahar chalte hai dinner pe" Drishti said and everyone agreed.

"Hum log jarahe hai. Mujhe change karna dress, mujhe address send kardena mei aajaunga" Abhi said and Drishti nodded. Ishika also went with Abhi.

Drishti looked at Rakshit and again hugged him "it feels like dream...your parents accepting me and everything" he muttered and she nodded.

"I love you but now we can lead a happy life ahead without any tension. We will have big family in future with our so many kids" she said and he chuckled nodding.

"Yeah...So many. One baby per year" he said.

"Great" she said and both laugh loudly.

Amma witnessed their sweet moment and smile with tears and feel happy from her Rakshit baba who was all alone just few a year ago is now most happiest person.

The End:)

Thank you everyone who supported me and showered the love on this short story of mine. 🙏🏻❤️

I'll soon post the Epilouge, Bonus Chapter also cause even I want to see our beloved #Drikshit with their kid/kids so yeah I'll write maybe one or two bonus Chapter.

Until then bye.
Take care and please share my story with your friends.
Thank you.
~ Khushi!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.9K 49
Warningโš ๏ธ: this book is not edited. Has many mistakes! So in this story Divya Drishti are twins with powers separated by Psachini.. after 20 yrs fate...
8.9K 848 20
fanfiction
36.2K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
9K 1K 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...