Project R.A.Z.E.

By VVrame

War. Hate. Millions of death It's been over 15 years since the war between humans and anthros started. Blake... More

Chapter 1 - Survivor
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 3 - Ambush
Chapter 4 - The Escape
Chapter 5 - The Forgotten Experiment
Chapter 6 - The Rescue
Chapter 7 - Minus Base, Plus Ally
Chapter 8 - A New Base?
Chapter 9 - Conversations
Chapter 9.5 - Kendra's Backstory
Chapter 10 - Experiment "Spectre"
Chapter 11 - A New Team Member?
Chapter 12 - Safe For Now
Chapter 13 - Outburst
Chapter 14 - The Documents Of Terror
Chapter 15 - Hellhole
Chapter 17 - She Is Here?
Chapter 18 - Reunited For A Short Moment

Chapter 16 - A Friend Among Enemies

699 19 3
By VVrame

| Date And/Or Location |

*Action/Scene Change*

Character Name
- Their Speech
- Their Thoughts

Narrator

-(POV Change)-

___________________________________________

-(Dex's POV)-

I was lying on my bed, trying to get at least some sleep.

But the place I was in wasn't letting me think straight.

My stomach growled.

Dex
- *sigh* I'm just going to die here...

Assuming the silence currently ruling this place, it was a deep night.

Only sometimes sounds of boots were being heard, indicating the night guards patrolling.

Minutes seemed like hours, my mind thinking about the most random stuff.

Dead silence occurred for approximately 30 minutes until I heard Michael get up and walk to the energy barrier.

He was looking around outside the cell, his eyes darting from left to right.

Dex
- Umm... Mike? - I asked confused.

Michael
- SHH! Be quiet! - he whispered angrily.

He was like this until I heard someone quietly approaching our direction.

A dark and big silhouette appeared in my sight.

The energy barrier disappeared and I saw the person.

An anthro wolf covered in armor.

Michael
- Are you hungry? Come with us.

I got up, still staring at the wolf.

Then we headed in an unknown direction.

Dex
- ...Wait - I said gaining their attention.

Dex
- Can my friend come with me? - I asked worried about Blake.

Michael looked at the anthro waiting for an answer.

The anthro nodded.

Michael
- Where is his cell?

Dex
- Next to ours.

We headed to Blake's cell.

*Small Timeskip*

We were walking through some narrow hallways after the anthro led us to a secret door.

In the end, we entered a big secret room filled with lots of different stuff.

There was a bunch of papers with different information connected with pins and lines, in the way you would see in detective movies.

On the left side were a lot of MREs and different types of food.

On the left side were several assault rifles and pistols.

In the center of the room was a table with a map on top of it showing the prison's plan and its surrounding areas.

Blake
- ...Are you planning a revolt or what? - Blake broke the silence with his confusion.

???
- Mike, why them?

Michael
- Well, um...

He then stared at Blake and noticed something.

Michael
- You, take your shirt off.

That's not how you get to know someone...

Blake
- W-what?!

???
- What?

Michael
- Don't get any funny ideas. I just wanna make sure of something.

Blake then slowly took his prison shirt off revealing his torso.

Right in the center of his chest was the small, black, circle-like thing that had small black veins coming off of it, showing that he is the current owner of the Zentranium Ex armor suit.

Michael
- ...Huh... It seems like we might finally have a chance to realize our plan - he said lightly smiling as he looked at the anthro.

Dex
- W-what? What are you talking about? I don't like people who are mysterious and shit. And also, who is this guy?! - I angrily asked while pointing at the anthro.

???
- Okay, good job Mike. Now let me introduce myself.

Name - Ryan Ironclaw
Age - 23
Height - 6'5" (≈196 cm)
Race - Anthro
Species - Wolf
Role - Night Guard

Ryan
- Name's Ryan, I'm this place's night guard and Michael's partner - the anthro introduced himself while taking his helmet off.

Blake
- Soooo, you're on our side? Why? - my friend asked out of curiosity as he put his prison shirt back on.

Ryan
- My...mother and I got saved by a human during the "loud years" of war, I was 15 back then. So, to put it briefly, I decided to become an undercover guy who helps the enemy - he explained putting his helmet away.

Now that his face is exposed, I could finally examine his face.

Grey fur, symmetrically going to a lighter shade in some places.

A scar, probably from a bullet, going across his left cheek.

Bright blue eyes that stare right into your soul if look at them directly for too long.

Ryan
- Okay, so-

*GROWL*

Michael
- Oh shit right...

*Small timeskip*

We were sitting on some boxes finally eating some decent food.

Dex
- If you're this place's night guard then-...

Ryan
- Yeah, I know about the Human Expurgation Games. These games are the main key to our plan.

Michael
- Wait...

Mike's words sent the room to silence.

He was looking at Blake, seeming deep in thought.

Michael
- You... Are literally a super soldier. With your ability to turn invisible, I'm surprised you haven't escaped yet - the hacker pondered.

I also suddenly realized that when Mike pointed it out.

Blake
- Escape... And leave everyone here to suffer?... I'm not an egoistic piece of shit to do that. And also, I don't know how this place is built. I can't just go guns blazing hoping to find an exit. This is a death camp, which means the exit is probably heavily guarded.

Dex
- ...Heh... You're not egoistic... But you're definitely a piece of shit - I added with a grin.

Blake
- Wha-?! Give me an example of a thing I did wrong! - he snapped surprised and clearly annoyed.

Dex
- Well? You were always jump-scaring me when we were doing night patrol. You were stealing my french fries on our base's special meal day when I wasn't looking... EVERY. GODDAMN. WEEK - I reminded him getting his shit-eating grin.

Dex
- And also... You took that adult magazine I found last year and never returned it! - I angrily added.

Dex
- The list goes on!

Blake
- Well uh... *giggles* You shouldn't have left it there without attention.

Michael
- Huh... Seems like you are a piece of shit - the ex-hacker joked backing me up.

Blake
- Oh come on!

Ryan
- One time one of my cousins stole a french fry from my plate right in front of my eyes. It would be a lie if I say I didn't want to flip the table and beat the shit out of him. So yeah, gotta agree with Mike - Ryan said also joining my side.

Blake
- Bruh!... Well!...Uh...Uhhh...You, Mr. Innocence, took that black-and-white comic book from me! I may had taken your magazine, but that comic book was way more valuable! It had some good ass art style, a storyline, and most importantly, THE SAUCE!

Ryan
- The...sauce?

Blake
- The good stuff!

Michael
- Wait, are you talking about a hentai manga? What were they called... Diji?
No...Doujins? Are you talking about them?

Blake
- Yes! Doujins! You took my doujin!

Dex
- You weren't letting me read it!

Blake
- Because I wasn't finished reading it myself!

Blake
- It's not like I was the only one doing this kind of stuff!

Dex
- You are a piece of shit!

Blake
- You are an asshole!

Ryan
- Wait wait wait! Guys...

Ryan's words stopped our "insult battle" gaining our attention.

Ryan
- You are both right - the anthro said gaining a laugh from Mike.

Blake, Dex
- Huh?! - We looked at him in "angry confusion".

Ryan
- Hehe, okay okay. I see you're done with your food. We'll discuss our plan tomorrow. For now, you need to go back to your cells. Just know that something big is coming.

The three humans in the room looked at each other in the sudden silence that occurred.

Dex
- Oh...right...

We got up and headed to our cells while following the armored anthro.

*Small timeskip*

Blake
- Hey, um... Ryan... What if we...get sent into the mine? - my friend asked as we were going through the secret hallways.

Ryan
- ...Pray that the whips won't hit you hard...

Blake
- ...

Ryan
- I can't help you yet... Sorry.

Our group was carefully going through cells after exiting the secret door.

I was looking into the cells from time to time only to see sleeping human prisoners.

Good, no one would see us.

When Mike and I got to our cell with Ryan the anthro opened the cell and we entered it.

I turned around and looked at the anthro.

Dex
- Huh... There is at least someone friendly here from the opposite race. Thanks, Ryan.

Ryan
- ... - he glanced at me but didn't say anything.

The anthro closed the cell and left.

I threw myself onto my bed.

It'll only be a few hours, but at least I'll get some rest.

At least for now I actually wanted to sleep.

___________________________________________

My apologies for the slow updates, lads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.6K 150
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
32K 3.1K 40
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...